Putting My Drunk Roommate to Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to say something. My mind however is not quite ready for such strenuous activity and all that comes out is some incoherent mumbles.

"Are you back with us?" a voice whispers from behind me and as much as I would like to stay in my current position the voice pushes another desire to the forefront of my mind.

I turn my body around, regretfully removing her hands from both my breast and my lower parts. When I am turned around, I move my arms around her and gently moves my face towards her, my lips searching for her mouth.

I find it, or probably more accurately, she moves to find my mouth and we gently kiss while holding each other close.

I don't notice when it happens, but at some point my eyes fall shut and my mind drifts away into sleep.

--------------------

This was originally going to be my second story. I started writing it before the one that ended up becoming my second one, but ended up pausing it and writing the other one. The reason I took a break from this one was because having multiple characters brings my least favorite part of writing with it, conversation. As you have probably noticed reading this, the conversation in it is pretty limited. That is largely due to the fact that I have always found writing conversation to be the hardest part of writing. So if you have any critique or suggestions for improving that part of my writing, please speak up. Or if you have any other suggestions or advise.

I don't really know what to write for my next story. Up until now I have had the next story more or less ready to commit to paper before publishing the last one, but this time I am pretty much a blank slate, so any suggestions are more than welcome. It doesn't have to be much, just a genre or topic is a great help. I am, of course, not guaranteeing anything. For me to be able to write about something the subject has to "speak to" me, if you know what I mean, but please, if you have a suggestion feel free to make it. Worst thing that can happen is that I don't use it and who knows, maybe I do.

12