Putting My Sister in Her Place Ch. 02

Story Info
Lena and her brother get interrupted by his friends.
4.8k words
4.58
45.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 2 of my series; for context, read Part 1 first. I'm new to writing, so I try my best to improve with every story I write. Also, feel free to leave a like or a comment if you enjoyed reading, so I can check if I have improved! I also plan on writing a part 3 and I'm still thinking about how I want to let the story proceed, so if you think you have a great idea feel free to write it in the comments!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three guys stand in the living room, just staring at Lars, not believing what they are witnessing. They have been friends for years and went to the same school back in the days. Paul is 190cm tall, has a slim body, long curly hair, and a big pair of glasses. He is studying data science and looks like someone you would associate with this type of major, stereotypically speaking. Then there is Peter, 184cm tall, with short brown hair and a toned body. He has been very proud of his physical appearance lately and is hitting the gym at least three times a week. And at last, Benjamin, who can be considered Lars' best friend. With 171 cm, he is the smallest of the group and also relatively shy when it comes to meeting new people. His black hair almost reaches his shoulders, and his body is overall in good shape. A lot of people have already called him "handsome and good-looking, but nevertheless, he doesn't seem to have much self-confidence. Considering this information, it was quite surprising that he was the first one to speak up and break the silence.

"What the... What the hell are you two doing, Lars?" he asks nervously, not able to look away from the scene.

Yet again, another few seconds of pure silence, but then Lena raises her voice and says, "That idiot of a brother tied me to the couch, and you see what happened, what a useless piece of shit. Telling me that I'm the one treating him like garbage, like I'm the pain in his life. Can you believe that? Now please, be a good boy and untie me!" Lena demands.

"Is this some kind of kinky roleplay? And with your sister? Gross dude...," Paul says, shaking his head. "Or is there any reason for this situation? I mean, your sister is a pain in the ass, and she has never been nice to us as well, but this... what the hell, Lars?"

Benjamin raises his voice again, this time stuttering a little bit, "But you are right. She really is a stupid bitch, calling us nerds and losers. And the way she is treating Lars... that's just not okay."

Meanwhile, Lena tries to get up, getting rid of the handcuffs, but without success.

"You stupid idiots, quit the talking and open those handcuffs; what are you waiting for? And don't think that your hesitation won't have consequences; now free me, and then I'll throw your asses out of my house!" she shouts at her brothers' friends angrily.

"Or... we just hang out in my room and leave my annoying sister here so she won't disturb us. I have some explaining to do anyway," Lars says and moves towards his room, waving his hand to show the others to follow him, which the three of them do.

Paul opens his bag and takes out four beers. The friends open them, taking a sip and staring at each other in silence.

"Well, I had to teach her a lesson; you know how she is," Lars says, breaking the silence.

"Yes, and we know WHO she is; she is your sister, man!" Paul answers, still not believing what Lars did.

"To be honest, she deserved that," Benjamin replies and takes a sip of his beer.

"I don't know what came over me, it was probably just all the anger deep inside me, and now I pushed it all out. That was probably stupid, fuck!" Lars said nervously; he had almost finished his bottle.

Paul grabs himself a controller and shakes his head, "It seems like you guys don't realize how fucked up this situation is. But honestly, I really don't want to get involved in this crazy shitshow. Let's play some video games and drink. I really want to forget what I just saw."

The four friends just look at each other, then nod in agreement, all of them trying to move on and forget the last 10 minutes.

Half an hour passes while the friends play on the console and drink beer, not talking much to each other, while everyone is trying to forget what happened earlier. Two of them -- Benjamin and Lars -- already lost the round of the game, while Peter and Paul are still playing. While waiting for the next round, Lars stares into his phone, but in his mind, he is still trying to process the events earlier. When he finally looks up from his phone, he can't see Benjamin.

Hey, where is Ben?" he asks.

"He went to the toilet some minutes ago, don't draw off my attention, I have to win this," Peter answers, completely focused on the game.

Another two minutes pass, and Benjamin doesn't come back, so Lars stands up and leaves the room. "I have to pee too, I'll be right back," Lars explains, but gets completely ignored by his two friends battling for first place.

Lars walks to the toilet, trying to avoid the living room, and with it a confrontation with his sister, who must be really angry by now, still tied to the couch. But a weird sound distracts him, changing his direction right towards the living room. Carefully watching his steps, he peaks around the corner. To his surprise, Benjamin is standing behind the couch rest in front of Lena's head, shoving his erect cock deep inside her throat.

"That's what you get for being such a bitch all these years, don't think I forgot what you did to me and Lars," he grunts in pleasure.

Lena instead, is busy trying not to choke on his... big dick? Lars is surprised. After all those years of friendship, he hasn't seen his best friend naked even once. As Benjamin thrusts in and out his --19, or was is 20cm? -- long cock, Lars freezes in position, not able to move a single finger. He keeps watching his best friend pushing his hard cock deep into his sister's throat, with no intention to stop him.

"You like watching your sister getting fucked in her throat?" Benjamin asks, turning his head to Lars, who didn't know that he could see him from there.

"I... since when did you?" he stutters as he steps up to his best friend, completely shocked by his change of personality.

"That's something I wanted to do all these years, getting payback from all these annoying moments, for every one of those. And we just started," Benjamin claims as he removes his cock from Lena's throat, letting her cough and gasp for air.

"Your turn!" he demands as he grabs Lars by the hand and drags him to the place where he was standing before. In his pants, Lars can already feel his erection, so he instinctively pulls down his pants, not believing what is happening again.

Meanwhile, Lena has calmed down, glad that she is able to breathe freely again. She definitely didn't expect Benjamin to be that packed. All those years, she was mocking him and making fun of his weird personality, but now it seems like the tables have turned.

"What are you doing, Lars?" she asks, a little bit frightened, but instead of an answer, she gets her brother's erect dick back inside her throat.

Without Lars noticing, Benjamin has placed himself on top of his sister in the meantime, rubbing his giant cock over her tight cunt. He grabs her tits and starts playing with them while continuing to tease her clit, by slowly starting to press his tip onto her pussy lips.

"Holy shit, you are completely soaked down there, Lena! I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff, but I guess you didn't know that either," Benjamin laughs as he rubs his erect member from her pussy over her belly, just checking how deep he would go if he pushed it inside her.

Lars opens his eyes, as he can hear his sister trying to complain but not being able to make a sound with her throat stuffed. He looks at Benjamin, who is still rubbing his cock across Lena's belly. But then, to Lars' surprise, his best friend suddenly starts to shove his large cock slowly into Lena's tight cunt. He watches in shock as Benjamin slowly starts to work his way into Lena's tight pussy.

"What are you doing??" Lars whispers nervously, but without being able to look away, completely turned on by the scene.

"Umm, fucking your sister, is this a rhetorical question?" Benjamin answers as he slowly starts to push his dick deeper.

Lena had never felt like that before. With her hands and feet cuffed, she is completely giving up control, just offering her pussy and throat to Lars and Benjamin. A shiver runs down her spine, and her heart beats in her chest. She has completely lost control over the situation. But as Benjamin keeps pushing in and out his hard cock, she can't help but start to release slight moans, muffled by her brother's dick in her throat. Benjamin hasn't pushed his cock even half way in, but she can already feel her cunt getting stretched out by his big shaft, making his way inside her wet, drenched pussy. Benjamin slowly starts speeding up, now pushing in and out a little more than half of his cock inside her.

"Wow, I... AHH... I definitely didn't think that it would feel so great, so... mhh... satisfying," Benjamin moans as he slides in and out, a little deeper with every push. "Oh my god, I can't take it any longer, get ready!"

With these words, he pulls out his hard dick, cumming all over Lena's belly. White, sticky, and warm ropes of cum start to cover her up, flowing over the spot where "bratty slut" is written with permanent marker. Meanwhile, Lars takes his cock out of his sister's mouth, just starring at her cum-drenched belly.

"Alright, I guess it's your turn now!" Benjamin breaks the silence, pointing first at Lars and then at his sister's pussy.

"My... my turn?" Lars stutters nervously as he looks into his sister's eyes.

Lena is breathing heavily, and her legs still shake a little. She still isn't able to understand her feelings. On one side, she feels hate and disgust, but there is also a feeling deep inside her, letting her crave for more. Lars gulps nervously, slowly walking towards the other side of the couch, starting to lean over his sister. He takes her hips with his hands and pulls her a little more to the edge.

"Lars stop it, this is not funny!" Lena shouts at him, realizing that she is going to get fucked by her own brother.

"I'm sorry, but that is what you get for being such a bitch all these years. Maybe that will change your perspective, I simply have to put you in your place!" Lars replies calmly, taking a deep breath and pushing his tip onto his sister's clit.

To his surprise, her pussy is already drenched, making one gentle push enough for her pussy to envelop his penis. Lena, despite having her mouth free, just keeps eye contact with her brother, not saying a single word. She just watches as her brother slowly starts to speed up, sliding into her wet and already stretched cunt.

"You are... Mhhhh... the most stupid brother someone could ever have!" Lena complains in between her moans. "For real, you are a freak, you...."

Lena gets interrupted as her brother leans forward, moving his lips toward her mouth. She can feel his warm breath on her skin, then his surprisingly soft lips pushing onto hers. Their tongues slowly start touching each other as he passionately goes for a French kiss. The moment feels like an eternity, while Benjamin just watches from the side, a large smile on his face. Then Lars moves his head back again, looking deep into his sisters' eyes. Lena doesn't get out a single word and just stares back, small strings of salvia running down her lips from the unexpected kiss. Lars grabs her by her hips and starts to build up the pace, now sliding in and out faster. With one last strong push, the base of his shaft touches Lena's body, with his cock completely enveloped by her wet pussy.

"So, tell me, how does it feel, being completely tied up and having your brothers cock all the way in your pussy?" Lars teases his sister, and without waiting for an answer, he starts to move his hips back and forth, now speeding up with every push. His hand rub over her tits, and with his fingers, he starts pinching her already stiff nipples, making Lena let out soft moans. Judging by her reaction, he keeps going, leaning his head forward and starting to suck on her left nipple, gently biting it with his teeth.

"Stop that Lars... AHH... seriously, I can't... MHHHH!" Lena starts to moan in pleasure, now way louder than before.

Satisfied by his actions, Lars grabs her hips with both hands again and starts to thrust in and out, his balls slapping on her body with every push.

"Cum for me sis, I know you want to, I can see you are close!" he moans as he keeps going, not even thinking about slowing down.

Meanwhile, Lena completely gave up on holding back. Her legs start to shake, and her moans echo through the living room. She doesn't seem to care anymore. Her heart starts beating faster and faster in her chest as she starts to cum. She has completely lost control over her body, just giving in to the pleasure. In the meantime, Lars has slowed down a little and is also close.

"Hey man, you can't slow down now, can't you see how your slutty sister is craving for your cock now?" Benjamin says with a smile, trying to encourage his friend to keep going.

Motivated by her sister's moans, Lars starts to speed up again, despite almost reaching his limit. He closes his eyes, reality around him begins to fade as he can only hear Lena's moans and feel her wet cunt around his dick.

"Mhh, I am... I am... I'm cumming sis!" he moans out loud, opens his eyes again, and looks Lena deep into her eyes. Then, without thinking too much about it, he releases his load deep inside his sister. His balls are touching her body as he leans forward one last time, remaining in this position for a while.

Lena can feel it. Warm ropes of cum shoot out of her brother's pulsating dick, slowly filling her up. After a few seconds, she regained some control over her body again, now realizing what had happened.

"Fuck, did you...," she breathes heavily, still exhausted from the intense orgasm, "did you just cum... inside me?"

Lars slowly moves his hips back, and his now-shrinking cock glides slowly out of his sister. As he takes a step back, his semen starts to flow out of Lena's cunt, slowly running down her body on the couch.

"Well, it looks like it. I couldn't help myself," Lars claims, also a little surprised by his actions.

"What are you two freaks doing?" a voice shouts from the other side of the living room. Paul and Peter are standing at the door, both not believing their eyes.

"Well, just what it looks like. Teaching this slut a lesson!" Benjamin raises his voice, waves his hand, and invites the two of them over. "You two came at the right time, come on, join the fun!"

Paul just stands there, completely freaked out by the scene. He still can't believe Lars was fucking his own... sister! But Peter seemed to have other plans. Without saying a word, he walks to the edge of the couch, starting to take off his pants. His cock is already growing in his hands, and his eyes look hungrily at Lena's exposed body.

"That's what you get for being such a pain in the ass all these years!" he announces as he comes close. Without hesitating, he starts to stick his not even fully erect cock inside Lena's drenched pussy. He slides in easily, having the smallest cock of the four.

"Stop Peter, get off me!" Lena yells at him. She just recovered from her last orgasm, and yet again another dick fills up her pussy. "You are pushing my brothers cum in, stop it!"

Peter, who seems to get motivated by her complaints, starts to speed up. His cock is finally hard by now, and a smile runs over his face as he feels satisfaction from finally putting Lars' annoying sister in her place.

"Stop complaining slut, you can't hide that you like it!" he laughs as he watches her biting her teeth together, trying to hold back her moans.

Two minutes pass as the other three friends just watch Lena getting fucked by Peter. Lars already got hard again, completely turned on from watching his friend fucking his sister. He didn't know before that such a thing would turn him on that much, but he can't help himself as his dick gets harder and harder. He stands up again, moving to the edge of the couch to Lena's head.

"This is so fucking hot, I... I have to," he explains as he takes his cock and pushes it into his sister's mouth. To his surprise, she starts to work with her tongue, cleaning up the remaining drops of cum.

"Damn, what a slut!" Benjamin laughs at the scene. He observes the three for some time, but then gets bored with just watching. "Come on, can you get finished? I'm sick of waiting," he claims impatiently. While waiting, he gets an idea. "Hey guys, timeout!" He whispers something into Lars' ear, who first hesitates but then nods and walks out of the room.

Meanwhile, Peter takes his dick out of Lena's pussy and takes a step back, watching as Benjamin starts to open her handcuffs, looking deep into her eyes.

"Be a good girl and comply, understood?" he whispers in her ear in a deep tone.

Lena can feel the authority in his voice as he maintains eye contact, waiting for an answer. She nods her head, and Benjamin starts to lift her up like she weighs nothing, holding her in his strong arms for a short moment. Lena can feel her heart beating in her chest, and she can feel his warm breath on her skin. Her legs shake in excitement as she is held close. She doesn't understand why but doesn't protest or try to break free, submitting to her fate without knowing what will happen next. A feeling that frightens her but also turns her on, and not just a little.

Benjamin gestures for Peter to lay down with his back on his couch, then turns Lena around in the air, placing her on top of him. Peter, still hard, grabs his dick and shoves it back into Lena's cunt, continuing where he left off but pushing in and out slowly. Meanwhile, Lars arrives back in the living room, holding a bottle in his hand.

"So why exactly... Why exactly do you need that?" Lars asks a little confused, looking at Benjamin.

"Just continue where you left off and watch," Benjamin explains, opening the cap of the bottle. It's lube Lars got out of his parent's room, and without saying a word, Benjamin tilts the bottle, letting a little of it flow onto Lena's but. He gently rubs her ass cheeks, not revealing his plan yet. Suddenly, he spanks Lena's left cheek with his hand, leaving a slight red mark and making her let out a loud, surprised moan. Then, with a smile on his face, he gently starts to rub his lubed-up fingers around her butthole, first teasing it but then slowly pushing his thumb inside.

"Hey, what are you...?" she complains, but gets silence with a calming "shhhh" by Benjamin with a finger on his lips.

Lars continues where he left off and gently shoves his dick back inside his sister's mouth, caressing her cheeks. Meanwhile, Benjamin pushes his thumb in and out, sometimes twisting it around a little, starting to loosen up Lena's butthole. After some time of preparation, he is satisfied with his work and positions himself and his large cock on top of her, teasing her backdoor with his tip. Lena tilts her head back, moving away from her brother's cock, now able to speak freely again.

"No, not... not there!" she demands, now realizing that Benjamin isn't satisfied with just teasing her bum with his fingers. "Get off me!"

"Didn't I make myself clear when I told you to comply? We can do this the easy way, or...," Benjamin declares as he slaps his huge cock on her back, reminding her of his proportions, "...we can do it without extra lube."

With Lena not complaining, Benjamin recognizes that she understood, so he continues and hovers his tip in front of her tightest hole, slowly starting to push it in. Her ring doesn't give in that easily, considering the size of the cock trying to penetrate her. Benjamin takes the bottle again, applying some lube to his tip. And again, he pushes his hips forward, slowly sinking deeper and spreading up her backdoor.

12