Putting My Sister in Her Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena, meanwhile, starts to whimper. Her butthole burns like hell as it tries to open up for Benjamin's big cock. She can also feel Peter's dick inside her cunt, slowly moving back and forth a little. It feels like an eternity, but then she can feel her asshole giving in and allowing her brother's friend to slowly enter her insides.

"OH MY... AHHH" she moans out loud as she feels her muscles slowly relaxing and making way. "Slow down!" she demands yet again.

Benjamin is ready to say something, but Lars is faster. He takes his cock and shoves it back into his sister's throat, silencing her complaints. On the other side, Benjamin managed to push a fourth of his dick inside, slowly but successfully spreading apart Lena's tight anus. With every push, he explores her tightest hole deeper, allowing him to speed up. Now, three dicks slowly slide in and out of Lena's body. This feeling is something completely new to her. Her asshole still hurts, but some of the pain has transformed into pleasure as her backdoor gets wider and allows it to be penetrated easier. Despite having her brothers dick inside her mouth, her muffled moans echo through the living room.

"Mhh, I can feel... deep inside... feels like... ahhh... feels like I'm getting spread apart, it hurts!" she moans out loud, able to get out a part of her sentence every time Lars' cock slides out of her throat.

Benjamin takes the bottle again, pulls his dick out of Lena's ass, and starts to flood her slightly open hole with lube. After putting the bottle away, he grabs her by her hips, pushing his cock back in again. The lube makes it easier for him to pound her tight butthole, and while pushing his throbbing cock deeper inside her, Benjamin raises his hand and starts smacking Lena's buttcheeks. She moans out loud with every hit she receives, muffled by the cock in her mouth. Lars, who had been using his sister's throat for the last few minutes without a single break, suddenly starts to shoot out his seed without a warning. Warm cum runs down Lena's throat, slowly flowing into her stomach. Lars keeps his dick inside her for a while, no cum is going to waste this time. Meanwhile, Peter and Benjamin are both speeding up, rhythmically thrusting in and out. The moment one cock enters one of Lena's holes, another one pulls out, giving her no break but pleasure. Her backdoor slowly gets used to the size of Benjamin's monster cock, now taking in more than half of it. And on the other side of the room stands Paul, who first judged the actions of the friends. By now he has his dick out, stroking it while watching the scene.

Lena looks like her mind has entered another universe. Her eyes stare straight forward and her moans echo through the living room, now her mouth is free again. She can feel two cocks thrusting in and out her holes asynchronous. Every time Benjamin pushes himself inside her butt, for her it feels like she is getting torn apart, but when he pulls out again, it feels like there is something missing. Then she finally reaches a point where she can't hold it back anymore. Her legs begin to shake violently, and her whole body twitches in spasm. Her holes tighten up even more, to the joy of the two friends who keep pounding her. As she starts to moan out loud, her pussy juices slowly run down Peters cock, making her cunt completely soaked.

"Shit, I can't hold it back any longer," she thinks to herself. "Ahh... yes... ohhhhhh fuck!" she screams as waves of pleasure run through her body as she reaches orgasm.

Peter, who can not only see and hear the scene but also feel her wetness and muscles twitching around his cock, can't hold it back any longer. He lifts her hips up a little, trying to slowly pull out his cock. But with every single one of Benjamin's now powerful thrusts, Lena's body gets pressed back down onto Peter, with her wet cunt swallowing his already pulsating dick. With his balls touching her soft skin and his dick buried deep inside her, Peter starts to shoot his cum deep inside her warm pussy, slowly filling her up. And he isn't alone. Paul, who was only watching the scene from the side, steps up, still stroking his dick with his hand. He positions himself next to Lena, then covers her face with his semen.

"Oh yes, take my cum!" he shouts as he shoots out ropes of cum, some of it over her lips, some over her nose and her cheeks, and a last drop on her eyebrows.

By now, Benjamin has Lena all to himself. He pulls out and lifts her up, holding her tight in his strong arms. Out of her pussy, white, sticky cum starts to flow out where Peter's cock was just seconds ago. Benjamin sits down on the couch and puts Lena on his lap, with her back facing his chest. He pushes his dick inside her asshole again and starts thrusting in and out without holding back.

"Oh shit, ahhhh... not so fast!" she moans out loud, still completely exhausted by her huge orgasm and from the double penetration.

Benjamin, ignoring her complaints, keeps going, sliding in and out of her bum, feeling the walls of her tight hole pressing against his shaft. He already reached his limit, giving her one last forceful push -- he still hasn't managed to push his cock in all the way to the base.

"Hmm... take that bitch!" he moans into her ear as he unloads his balls right into Lena's bum. She never felt like that before, semen flowing into her asshole, warming her up from the inside.

Benjamin takes out his cock, lifts her up, and throws her back on the couch. Her face and belly are covered in cum, and semen is flowing out of both her pussy and asshole. She breathes in and out heavily, her heart is beating in her chest so loudly that she can hear it herself. The four friends just stand there in silence, watching the exhausted Lena regain her energy.

"Well, if that wasn't fun, wasn't it?" Benjamin breaks the silence. "And I think we all can agree that we all five had a pleasant time, even if one of us won't admit it," he laughs, looking at Lena. "And who knows, maybe we can do that more often, don't you think, guys?" Without saying another word, the four friends pick up their clothes and walk out of the living room.

"Fuck you all, I... I hate you, all of you!" Lena shouts at them as they leave. She wipes away the cum from her face, then she moves her hand to her pussy and rubs her fingers over it. She holds her hand in front of her face, observing the sticky cum between her fingers. "Fucking morons!" she thinks out loud while she tries to stand up, noticing that her bum is still burning from the excessive penetration. She walks towards the bathroom, her thoughts full of anger. But there is just one thing she can't explain. The reason she can't stop smiling...

to be continued

12