Putting on a Shapeshifting Show

Story Info
An erotic dance audience get a rare show from a shapeshifter.
4.5k words
4.43
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s0m30n3
s0m30n3
48 Followers

Ana wanted Haven.

That shapeshifting fuck.

She knew they wanted her too; she'd seen them staring at her. She encouraged it. She knew how to get people to stare at her - she knew how to make money from the fact that people wanted to stare at her - but that Haven... they stared, but never too long. They never made a move. Everyone else did.

Everyone else she wanted, she got. But not Haven.

Yet.

It was infuriating, and Ana had made up her mind: she was going to fuck Haven whatever it took.

When she saw them sitting by themselves one evening, gazing pensively into a glass of some fancy cocktail or other rather than at the dancers on the stage, she made it happen.

"What's up?" she asked, sliding neatly into the seat beside them. Though there were patrons all around them watching the dancing, and music playing through the room, she didn't need to raise her voice to be heard this close.

Haven glanced up. "Not much. Y'know. Long day." They sighed. Ana put a hand on their shoulder and squeezed gently.

God, those muscles. She swallowed at the feel of Haven's physique under her fingers. That utter fucker, just becoming whatever shape they wanted and barely even realising how it affected everyone else. She blinked. She was supposed to be the one seducing them, not the other way around.

"I get it," she said, voice soothing. "It's hard, right?"

Haven narrowed their eyes at her. "You put a lot of emphasis on the word hard, there, Ana."

"Occupational hazard," she said innocently.

Haven snorted and took a sip, still not paying attention to the stage.

"You know," she said, "those two up there are putting on a show. Least you could do is watch it."

They inhaled deeply, then looked up with a pointed reluctance, as if to say I'm only doing this because you made me. Ana watched the dance, too: a male performer and a female moved around each other, the flow easing through symbiotic tension and release. He wore long leggings that left his whole top half exposed and hugged the bulge between his legs; she had similar tights plus a cropped top with long sleeves. No muscle was concealed through the tight, stretched fabric.

He took hold of her waist and lifted, flipping her over until she was lying on his shoulder, balanced on the small of her back. He twirled, spreading his arms, and she revolved freely with him until a deft flick of the legs sent her spinning through the air to land on one foot.

"I'd've landed right on my arse," said Ana.

Haven grinned at that. She chuckled quietly: she had them now, she was sure of it.

"You know," she said, "if you're stressed, I could help you with that." She drummed her fingers with exaggerated movements on the table to make sure Haven was looking at her hand, then slowly released the top few buttons on her blouse and pulled it aside. Braless beneath, the bronzed skin of her shoulder revealed itself to the room. Everyone else was looking at the stage, but now she had Haven looking at her.

"I, er..." Haven might have been able to take any shape they wanted, but even they couldn't hide the dilation in their pupils. "I don't usually mix work and pleasure."

"Then pick just one and call it that," she said, sliding her top further open. Her nipple, already hard from anticipation, peeked out; she saw Haven swallowing and smiled, satisfied. "You need this. I need this. What's not to like?"

Haven couldn't take their eyes off her, which only made her more pleased with herself. With one hand she caressed her own breast, sliding the nipple between two fingers; the other she moved into Haven's lap.

"What do you have in there today?" she murmured.

"What do you want?" they whispered back.

She pondered it for a second. She'd imagined having them all kinds of ways, but today... She took a long, deep breath and thought about what it would feel like to fuck Haven in every conceivable way she could come up with, then decided that today was a stick-to-the-basics kind of day. Breakfast had been cornflakes: nothing fancy, but exactly what she needed. May as well keep that philosophy going, she reasoned.

"Give me a cock," she told them. "A big one. Thick."

Haven complied; instantly she felt something springing to life beneath her hand, quickly becoming hard and unyielding. With quick, precise movements she released their zip, which was straining to hold itself together, and yanked down the waistband of their underwear to reveal one of the most gorgeous, proud cocks she'd ever seen.

She wrapped her hand around Haven and slid it up and down, her other hand still tweaking her own nipple. Nobody in the room was looking at them; the people in front of them were looking away, at the stage, and the ones behind could only see their backs. Under the table, she worked her hand along Haven's shaft.

"Touch me," she breathed in their ear.

Their hand slid between her legs; she let go of her nipple for a moment to yank up her skirt for them. Nothing underneath, of course. She breathed in sharply as a light touch swept across the line where her outer lips met; her legs spread of their own volition, enticing Haven's fingers to explore deeper. They did, parting her lips and immersing themselves slowly in her warmth, toying with her. Brief dips inside alternated with gentle pressure applied to the nub at the top of her opening.

Whether it was deliberate shapeshifting or an involuntary reaction - the equivalent of Haven getting harder - she didn't know, but the cock in her hand swelled until her finger and thumb could barely touch around its breadth. She glanced down and felt a tremble run through her entire body at the sight of the engorged head, her hand rolling the skin where it joined the shaft each time her strokes reached the top. Her fingertip played at the spot just under the head; Haven groaned, and she felt the beginnings of sticky pleasure seeping from their slit. Their fingers tensed as they worked at Ana's pussy.

They were loving this, and she knew it. She'd wanted them for ages and they'd just never noticed, or never thought to do anything about it, and she was going to show them now why that had been a mistake, what they'd been missing out on.

She released their cock and took hold of their hand, then moved it to the top of her head and let their fingers play with her hair, massaging her scalp. They blinked at her quizzically; she just smiled and leaned forward, bringing her mouth to that beautiful cock.

Her tongue darted out and slathered across the head, lubricating it. Her own intimate parts clenched with pleasure at the contact; she felt hot, wet pleasure blossoming in herself as she delivered it to Haven. She sucked at them, lips forming an O and wrapping around Haven's head - not sealed too tightly, just gliding with slick, gentle pressure as she took him into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Haven muttered, the hand buried in her hair squeezing tight.

She let their glistening wet cock fall out of her mouth and looked up at them. "I heard," she said, gazing straight into their eyes, "that because you can control your whole body, you can come over and over again. Is that true?"

Haven gulped. "Yeah..."

She grinned. "Perfect."

Her head descended again; she relaxed her throat, opened her lips, and took them as far into her mouth as she could, her tongue running along the underside of their shaft as it entered her. She could feel bulging veins on her tongue, on her lips as they passed over. Haven didn't stand a fucking chance.

"Oh, fuck," they practically whimpered above her as she gripped their base with one hand, squeezing and enticing with her fingers as her mouth slid up and down, tongue flicking at the most sensitive places. She moved faster, squeezed more firmly, pressed harder with her lips until...

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Haven breathed.

Their hand involuntarily pressed down on her head, but she'd been hoping for that. Her thumb rubbed in little circles at the base of their spit-slick cock, right where it joined their balls; her lips pulled, begging; her other hand massaged their balls gently; her tongue lapped. Haven's beautiful cock swelled and pulsed, and then she smiled around the shaft buried in her mouth as hot, thick jets of sticky, sweet liquid shot down her throat.

A little goo trickled out of the corner of her mouth, unable to seal it all in. Her tongue caught it before it went too far.

She sat up again and gave Haven a wide smile, showing them what was in her mouth before she swallowed it. Haven's bottom lip disappeared into their mouth, like they wanted to bite it from the arousal but couldn't help overdoing it.

Then the two of them registered their surroundings.

The dance had come to an end. The music had stopped; the performers had brought their act to a close. And, apparently, the lights had come up.

The two dancers were sitting on the edge of the stage, staring right at Ana and Haven. The male performer's leggings bulged, a thick hardness pushing against them; the woman's nipples stood erect under her thin top. Half the patrons were staring at the dancers; the other half were looking straight at the table occupied by Ana and Haven.

"Oh, shit," muttered Haven.

"Oh, yeah," Ana breathed. She took Haven's hand and leapt lightly up onto the table, pulling them up behind her. Their cock, still exposed, still dripping with juices, swung freely in full view of everyone in the room. "Sorry, everyone. Wasn't planning to become part of the performance, but... if nobody objects, I think we could have a good time. What do you think?"

The room exploded into cheers; Haven wagged their hands side to side, now hold on a moment there.

"Um," said Haven, "I usually just do monologues and the occasional private... um."

"Bit late for that!" someone heckled; applause rumbled through the space.

"C'mon," said Ana quietly, reassuring. "It'll be fun. I promise."

Haven sighed. "I feel like I kind of have to now."

"At least try to enjoy it, though, yeah?"

She could see their mouth twitching, wanting so badly to just grin and get joyously swept up in the whole thing, but Haven was more understated than that.

"I'll try," they said after a moment, and she knew they were about to put on a hell of a show together.

Haven picked her up in their strong arms and leapt from table to table on legs that must surely have been shifting into something beyond normal human capacity, because no normal human could jump so cleanly between tabletops slippery with polish and spilled drinks. When they reached the stage, they bounded over the heads of the dancers, who rose smoothly to their feet and began to move around them, limbs contorting and extending in sensual patterns.

Ana pulled her blouse open and let it fall, skirt following quickly. Her clothes dropped in a soft heap at her feet and she stood there, proud and naked, letting everyone in the room drink her in. Her breath caught in her throat as she gazed out and saw all the faces fixed on her, worshipping her body. She loved to let people see her. Heat throbbed between her legs.

The lights went down again, but she could still make out the watching faces. She revelled in them. Her skin glistened in the quiet glow; her muscles cast soft shadows on herself, the lines bringing every part of her into definition until she looked like some statue of a goddess. Music began to thump, quiet for now but with a bass that pounded at some deep vibration beyond normal hearing, thrumming through her.

Gentle hands stroked her, teasing up her waist and arms, caressing her shoulders, running across her stomach and thighs. The two dancers were making her body a centrepiece in a new routine. Both of them came in close to her so she could feel their taut musculatures, hardness pleasingly countered by the female dancer's breasts yielding as they pressed against her back. Her long hair swept over Ana's neck, too, and the ticklish spot just above the clavicle. Something stiff pushed against her buttock, and she gave a quiet chuckle of delight.

She spun gracefully to face her partners and gasped as she saw what Haven had been doing in the centre of the stage while she faced outwards: they hung naked in an upside-down cross position, arms extended out and gripping two gymnastic rings suspended from the ceiling, body perfectly straight from head to toe. Their form was lithe now, lean, androgynous; when they flipped all the way over and back to their upside-down position, she caught a glimpse of a smooth mound between their legs. So Haven was willing to do a bit of shifting, a bit of wandering between boundaries and categories. Excellent.

The dancers noticed her gaze and followed it to the suspended body on display. As one, they took a firm hold of Ana and lifted her above their heads, moving with such coordination and balance as they spun in Haven's direction that she could barely believe they hadn't planned and rehearsed this. Haven revolved slowly until they were the right way up, but still hanging with their arms straight out to the sides. The female dancer twirled out from under Ana, leaving the male performer carrying her with ease; the woman shimmied up Haven's body as easily as if it were a ladder and sat elegantly on their shoulder. She pulled her top over her head; her breasts rose up with it as the tight clothing moved, displaying the alluring underside, until her top came all the way off and they dropped enticingly free.

She whispered something in Haven's ear; a second later, that gorgeous, stiff cock erupted again between their legs, as taut and rock-hard as every other muscle in their body as they held themselves in place. Ana swallowed reflexively at the sight of the broad shaft and engorged head, gleaming proudly in the light. The dancer wrapped her limbs around Haven like an octopus, clinging on and manoeuvering around them until she was upside down, her head by the lowest of their chiselled abs and her legs around their neck to hold herself in place.

Her mouth opened slowly and positioned itself around Haven's length. Then she let go, extending arms out to the side and legs in a split position. She was suspended upside-down purely by holding onto a cock with her mouth. Ana had no idea how that worked, but it was impressive.

Haven let go of the ring in one hand and swung by one arm for a moment; their free hand pulled their acrobatic partner's leggings off, tearing the fabric in their eagerness. When their swing took them back to a position where they could grab the second ring again, they did so and returned to their two-handed suspension, the dancer still upside down with her mouth wrapped around their cock. Shivering with pleasure, every tremor clearly visible to Ana on their form, they buried their tongue inside her while they both hung there.

A few people applauded politely, but Ana expected most of them didn't have both hands free to clap.

The dancer flung her limbs around Haven again, and the shapeshifter flipped over on the rings before dismounting with a twist; the man still carrying Ana danced over to them and somehow caught them so that Ana was held up on one of his shoulders and the intertwined pair, sucking greedily at each other, were balanced on the other.

With a deft flick of the arm, the male dancer twisted Haven and his partner so that - somehow, improbably - they detached from each other and revolved in midair so as to both land on their feet. Then he whipped Ana around until she was sitting on his shoulders facing backwards, straddling him. His breath was hot on her pussy; she grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pulled him in, thrusting her hips towards him, and he responded just as she'd hoped. He planted kisses on her lips before darting his tongue out to play between them; with grinding movements she rubbed her clit on his top lip, even on the bottom of his nose, as his tongue went spelunking. She revelled in knowing that everyone in the room was watching her naked body as she rode the dancer, and contorted her body to show off all her best angles.

Meanwhile - just visible to Ana if she looked down from her perch high in the air, although her eyes had trouble landing on anything for too long as her pussy blossomed with pleasure - Haven had crawled over to the man holding Ana aloft and hooked their fingers into his tights, pulling the waistband down until his erection sprung free. The other dancer was climbing over Haven's back, reaching around them to touch their chest and stomach and shaft, as Haven reached up to fondle the man still supporting Ana's weight.

She felt his breath shuddering, a warm breeze between her legs, and leaned around to glance down: Haven was on their knees in front of him, massaging his balls with one hand and stroking up and down his cock with the other. The female dancer was clinging to Haven's back like a koala; she leant around him and planted firm kisses on the man's chest and torso while Haven worked him. Then, as Haven took him into their mouth, she lifted her head up and joined her tongue to his, probing from behind at Ana. She shivered as gentle, pointed movements flicked at her pussy, at her ass, at the tingling place in between.

The pleasure built in Ana until she could hardly bear it; her partners' moans of pleasure vibrated through her body. Just as she was on the edge, the female dancer moved away; she looked down, frustrated, and watched as she pulled Haven off the man's cock and shoved it hungrily into her own mouth instead, bending forward to do so and wiggling her ass as if in invitation. Haven accepted, sliding himself into her pussy from behind. Desperate groans escaped her mouth, muffled by the other dancer's cock, as Haven thrust into her.

It must have been subtle shapeshifting again, because Ana was sure it wasn't physically possible, but she felt another tongue at her ass and looked down in shock to see Haven eagerly licking at her even as they pumped their hips. Each of her hands grabbed one of the heads between her legs and squeezed, fingers losing themselves in thick hair, pulling at them to keep going.

Through the twinkling haze of bliss, Ana vaguely wondered whether there was a name for this position. Probably not, she concluded, and let her mind return to nothing but the pleasure.

Her legs squeezed the head between them as tongues lapped at her, and then the dancer put his hands under her armpits and lifted her up before guiding her down until her head was level with his. The woman working his cock moved away to make space and ran her hands and mouth all over Ana's body, flitting across her nipples, her neck, her clit; then she put a hand on Ana's buttock and helped the other dancer guide her down, her other hand holding his cock upright so Ana's pussy could slide neatly down onto it. She gasped as it filled her, pulsing hot and hard against her walls as they stretched and clenched with beautiful sensation.

The woman flipped over and rested on her elbows, facing upwards; the man knelt so her mouth could reach his balls as Ana's pussy glided, wet and smooth, up and down his cock. Haven entered her again, pushing his huge length into her slow and hard; Ana heard their groans and let one of her own escape her mouth as she pressed her tongue into her partner's mouth. She barely had to do any of the work; he helped her up and down with ease, although she couldn't help but grind her hips to take him all the way in as she descended fully, then move so that she rubbed herself right on the bulging head of his cock as she went up and it retreated to near her entrance. The low rumbles coming up through his throat and into her own body let her know it felt as good for him as it did for her.

Hands stroked her all over; she realised that Haven and the woman were kneeling beside her now too, touching anywhere they could reach. A hand cupped her breast; another reached down to rub her clit, occasionally flicking over to stroke the cock still moving in and out of her; more hands stroked her stomach and hair. She couldn't count how many hands there were, and wondered whether Haven had grown some more for a moment. The music pounded through her.

s0m30n3
s0m30n3
48 Followers
12