Putting on a Shapeshifting Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her partner lifted her off and laid her gently on the ground, where the woman immediately set to work: her mouth closed around Ana's nipple, her fingers diving inside and working at the sweetest spot inside her. The man grabbed Haven by the cock and put his other hand on their chest, pushing them down onto their back next to Ana; then, gently, carefully, he eased his swollen head into Haven's ass. Haven gasped, eyes rolling back in their head, as the dancer slowly ground into them while his hand lovingly stroked their shaft, thumb circling the head whenever it came within reach.

The ecstasy overwhelmed Ana. She grabbed the woman's head and pulled it to her own, kissing her with all the force she could as moans she couldn't help began to speed up while the dancer's fingers pleasured her. She pressed her head into her partner's shoulder as she came, the orgasm exploding through her like fireworks. Still half in the throes of coming, she looked over to see Haven watching her, an intensely joyous expression on their face, and then they let out a long, deep, animalistic groan and came too, shooting spurts of glistening fluid that sailed into the air before splattering on all four of their bodies.

The man withdrew from Haven and kissed them long and deep. Ana pounced on the woman, unable to help herself, desperately exploring her body with her mouth. Her tongue worked its way down and found her clit; she reached out with her other hand and grabbed the male dancer's rock-hard cock, working them both in a blissful rhythm. Juices coated her tongue; she dipped in and out, kissing and carefully nibbling and licking. Someone pushed her aside - Haven, she realised with a start as they took their cock, still as erect as ever, and slid it into the woman's pussy.

Benefits of shapeshifting again, she just had time to think before her urges took over again. She knelt over the woman's face as Haven fucked her, letting the dancer lick at her swollen heat. She watched their cock thrusting, felt tingles of pleasure at the sight of the woman's breasts swaying with each movement. Her hand snaked out again and she grabbed the other dancer's shaft once more, her other hand fondling her own breast. The four of them breathed in rhythm with one another until she felt the cock in her hand pulsate hard; moments later, her breasts were splashed with his cum. She laughed, knowing the woman whose face was buried in her pussy would feel it.

It was time to bring the show to a close. She hoped the audience felt they'd got their money's worth. They'd only paid to see a dance.

She slid over to where Haven was pumping the female dancer's pussy and beckoned the man whose cum adorned her chest to come behind her; he obeyed, and she took his hands and guided one to her sticky nipple, the other to her clit. One of her hands wrapped around Haven's shaft, applying more pressure to his base as it moved, slippery and stiff, through her palm and fingers before disappearing inside the dancer's pussy. Her other went to the dancer's clit and played with it; both partners moaned, and she knew they were close.

She leaned down to the woman's ear and whispered, "Inside?"

A yearning nod.

With looks and gestures, Ana guided the formation into position. Haven stood; their partner stood on one leg in front of him, the other extended almost straight up to rest on their shoulder. Ana took the woman's face in her hands and kissed her passionately as the man knelt in front of her parted legs and resumed working on her with his mouth. She could feel another orgasm coming, and from the look on Haven's face as they pushed back into the female dancer, grabbing her tits and leg to keep her upright as they fucked her, so could they. The woman, too, was red-cheeked, eyes half-closed, mouth open.

"Go on," Ana murmured. "Go on."

Haven groaned as if lifting a ton on their shoulders; the woman cried out, her body shivering. Ana moaned as the pleasure enveloped her, too, and leaned in to watch closer as the dancer's pussy throbbed and trembled uncontrollably around Haven's shaft. Their cock rippled and pulsed, their balls tightened and rose, and the three of them cried out in unison as they all came together. The music hit a crescendo, vibrations thumping through them. Ana could see the orgasm pumping up inside Haven and into his partner; her legs went weak and her head dizzy as her pleasure overtook her.

When the throes of all their pleasure had faded, Haven withdrew, their semen trickling delicately out of the dancer. Ana kissed them both hard, and the man whose tongue had taken her over the edge.

Somebody in the crowd cheered.

The four embraced, naked and glistening for their audience. Their foreheads pressed together, each pair in turn, basking in their shared joy. After a moment, they turned to face the room and bowed before walking backstage together.

"What the fuck was that?!" yelled an abrasive female voice as soon as they were behind the curtain.

"Oh, shit," muttered Haven.

"Sorry, Miss October," said Ana, grinning.

October - the woman who was responsible for running all the on-stage events - shook her head. "Bloody progressive fuckers, thinking you can just climb up whenever you like and fuck your brains out in front of an audience who haven't paid for the privilege of watching!"

Haven snorted. "So why didn't you stop us?"

October shrugged. "It was a good show."

Ana let a pure laugh ring out. "Damn fucking right it was."

12