Putting on a show at the bathhouse

Story Info
Ricky and Levi put on a show at the bathhouse.
1.4k words
4.4
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers

Ricky and Levi have been dating for a little over a year and a half. In that time, they have been learning a lot about themselves and a lot about each other. One thing that Levi recently learned is that Ricky enjoys a little exhibitionism from time to time. Living in a mid-sized, midwestern city with a gay community that is pretty small makes any opportunity for public sex nearly impossible as the nearest bathhouse is six hours away.

Since starting to date, they have been monogamous outside of a make out session with a couple of hot Latinos at a Mexican dance club. But as they have both found they would like to push the boundaries of monogamy, a bathhouse seemed to be a great next step. As luck would have it, Ricky's company had a trip coming up where Levi could attend as his plus one... and the city had a bathhouse. The two discussed the opportunity and couldn't wait to live out a small fantasy.

Levi is a handsome man who is six feet tall with broad shoulders and a full, gorgeous beard. Ricky is older and a few inches shorter than Levi which makes them a perfect pair. Both of them tend to get some attention at the gay bars and would definitely be a hit at the bathhouse. However, they both agreed that they would only play with each other while others watched.

Finally the travel day came and they arrived in the city with no problems. They got checked into their hotel and went to grab a couple of drinks. The bar was a little dead so they stayed for a bit and then decided it was time to head to the bathhouse. They arrived and got checked in and each were handed a towel. They stripped down in their small room, wrapped themselves in the towels and headed out.

The first stop was the pool. The water was very refreshing and both enjoyed swimming in the nude. There were a couple of other guys in the pool that they started chatting with. Joe and Carlos were a couple as well and both were extremely fit and very good looking. As they chatted, Ricky started stroking Levi's six inch stiff cock under the water. At one point, Levi shuddered as waves of pleasure went through his cock and the other couple noticed what was happening. The conversation became a little more sexual in nature and soon enough Levi hopped on the pool ledge and Ricky quickly devoured his cock while they watched. Not wanting to be outdone, Joe quickly followed the lead and Carlos immediately started sucking his cock that must have been a good 7 inches and thick. After a while, everyone switched places until Carlos and Ricky were both on the brink of orgasm. They stopped and chatted a bit more then the two couples went their separate ways.

Ricky and Levi decided they needed to warm up a bit as the pool was a little chilly. Walking into the dark steam room, each felt a hand or two brush against their legs and ass cheeks as they sat down. There were more guys in the steam room than the pool and the action was even hotter. Two guys were sucking each other off on the top bench, while a threesome had created an Eiffel Tower right in the middle of the room. Ricky and Levi loved watching the action and were stroking each other.

Ricky leaned over and whispered in Levi's ear, "I want to sit on your cock."

Levi's eyes lit up and Ricky mounted his stiff cock. Ricky started to ride his cock slowly, feeling every inch enter and exit his tight hole. A couple of they guys stared intently and moved closer to watch the action better. Without warning, Levi picked Ricky up, bent him over and started pounding his ass until Ricky collapsed from the pleasure of Levi's curved cock.

There was still a lot of action happening, but they decided to leave before either of them blew their load. A couple more stops in the sauna and hot tub didn't yield as much action but did let them chat with a few more of the guys that were there. One of the couples in the hot tub asked Ricky and Levi if they had been to the movie room yet. They both said no but quickly dried off to see what other joys they could find.

Walking into the movie room, there was a large movie screen on one wall that had silent porn playing and yet they could hear moans and the sound of skin slapping skin. As they walked further into the room, they saw a few different areas that contained a spanking bench, a St Andrews cross, a sling, and a couple of sex chairs. Directly under the movie screen was a large platform with padding and a short bench. All of the areas of the movie room were full with the exception of the platform and bench. Levi and Ricky walked to the platform and laid down to play with each other. Both were a little nervous as it was the very center of the room right below the screen showing muscled men sucking and fucking but they thought... 'what the hell, let's do this.'

Ricky took his time swallowing Levi's cock. He played with the head and stroked the shaft with his hand. As he swallowed the entire cock, he played with Levi's balls, stretching and tugging on them. Ricky really loved to take his time sucking cock. He made sure to focus on varying pressure and the lightest of touch and tongue always drove Levi crazy.

After sucking each other for a little bit and Levi playing with Ricky's pierced nipples, they pulled out the lube and Levi slipped his cock into Ricky's tight ass. Ricky always shivered with excitement when Levi's head breaches his hole. That feeling always runs throughout his body. They started slow with Ricky on his back to so he could take advantage of that upward curve as is pounded inside his ass. They noticed that while most of the guys were busy on their own, Joe and Carlos from the pool were sitting on the bench watching them while stroking their own cocks.

Levi flipped Ricky over and started pounding him from behind while reaching around to play with Ricky's cock. For the third time that night, Ricky almost busted his nut but pulled off just in time. This night was not over yet. Ricky asked Joe and Carlos if they would mind switching places so that Ricky and Levi could have the bench. Levi was on his back and Ricky was standing over him sliding onto his stiff pole. The bench was short enough that Ricky could have his feet on the ground and use that leverage to ride Levi's cock. This was a great position for both of them and Levi started to moan louder than before. This caught the attention of a few guys and they came closer. With Joe, Carlos, and four other guys standing within a couple of feet of them, Levi and Ricky were in exhibitionist heaven. Ricky continued to ride Levi's cock while looking around to enjoy the sight of six guys stroking their dicks.

The fun continued until Ricky knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He started riding harder than before and quickly shot his load across Levi's chest and belly. Ricky continued riding and squeezing his ass on Levi's dick as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through his body. Levi's moans got even louder and his eyes got big, telling Ricky he was past the point of no return. Ricky quickly pulled off and grabbed Levi's cock. With two quick strokes, Levi release a deep moan and covered himself in his cum as his entire body started twitching. Levi's orgasm started a chain reaction as each of the guys watching started blowing their loads all over Levi's chest. What a sight to see all of these gorgeous men shooting their shot because of what they saw Ricky and Levi doing.

When the last guy emptied his balls, Levi was covered in cum from eight different men. He was still shaking as Ricky rubbed the cum across his strong chest and belly. Each of the guys cleaned themselves up and went on their way. Exhausted, Levi and Ricky picked up their towels and headed for the shower. A few of the guys from the movie room were in the shower including Joe and Carlos. After checking in with each other first, Ricky and Levi approached Joe and Carlos and offered their assistance in cleaning them up. Ricky lathered up Carlos and Levi took care of Joe. The four kissed and soaped each other for a few minutes until it was time to call it a night.

MrRicky
MrRicky
20 Followers