Putting out the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

It flashed through Jen's mind that now was the time to make a decision, to stop the insanity, or let it continue. As Reese tweaked a nipple with one hand and slid another up her thigh to nestle in the flaming heat of her crotch, she realized there was no decision. Pulling back away from him, she had to brace a hand on his chest to get him to give her some room; Jen reached for the hem of her shirt and whipped it over her head.

"Fuck." Reese's voice was a low rasping groan as he took in the large bouncing breasts now displayed prominently right before his eyes. As her hands reached behind her to unfasten the bra, his mouth latched onto a rigid nipple and sucked it hard into his mouth. Jen moaned and her fingers fumbled on the small clasp. Reese's mouth pulled on her, his tongue laving her through the lace and she felt an answering tug deep inside her womb.

With a growl she gave up on the fastening and jerked the bra straps down her shoulders. Quickly pulling her arms free, she simply shoved the offending material down allowing her lush breasts to spring free. Reese immediately buried his face between them pressing kisses over the smooth skin.

After a brief struggle, she managed to get his t-shirt off and tossed it aside. Jen ran her hands over Reese's sculpted chest. Finding a tattoo over his heart of the fireman's Maltese Cross she gave it a teasing lick and grinned at his groan. Running her hands over his hard, firm body, moving lower and lower, until she encountered his jeans and their impressive bulge she felt the impatience of her body demanding more.

Her pussy was throbbing and raging for release and she ground against him in frustration. "Now. Want you now," she moaned.

She jerked off his lap and shoved off her jeans and panties. Falling to her knees in front of Reese, she made short work of unfastening his jeans. He helped her to push them down out of the way. She actually gave a soft gasp at seeing the hard throbbing rod standing at attention between them. It had to be nearly 9" long and so thick she couldn't close her hand around it. She was actually more than a bit concerned at fitting that monster inside her and at the same time, squishing out more pussy cream at the thought of trying.

Jen quickly took a taste of the large bobbing rod. With one of her hands buried in her twat and the other wrapped around the impressive cock, she slurped her tongue over him causing him to fall back against the couch breathlessly.

"What happened to wanting me now?" he groaned out.

"Mmmph," she answered with her mouth full of cock.

Reese's fingers tangled in her hair and gave a sharp pull. She lifted her head and met his glowing gaze. "Get up here," he demanded.

Jen smiled and settled once more on his lap, this time her strong thighs straddled his. Leaning over him, her full breasts dangled in front of his face. Taking a good grip of his hair, she gave a tug of her own before slowly sliding down, his cock nudging against her entrance.

Reese reached down and positioned himself and Jen began to lower down. It was a tight fit, even as wet as she was and it took a bit of work to get him all the way in. But soon she was riding hard and fast, her pussy walls griping him tight. Their combined gasps and moans soon joined the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

The fuck was hot, wet and messy. They both sought release from the tension, their bodies hot and covered with a light sheen of sweat. Jen's pussy was wetter than she'd ever known, causing little smooshing sounds in among the other sex noises.

Jen knew she wasn't going to last. It had been too long and Reese had her too stirred up. She could feel the orgasm boiling inside and decided fighting it just wasn't worth the effort. When Reese tensed up and started fucking her back in earnest she knew he was in the same situation. Closing her eyes and letting her head fall back, her hair reaching down to tickle Reese's thighs, she let go.

The orgasm rolled through her, the punch almost overwhelming. Her body rocked against his, her pussy fisting around his cock and in seconds he was joining her, shooting load after load of jizz deep inside. She could feel him twitching inside her which only prolonged the spasms racing through her body. Jen dropped her head down on his shoulder and rode the storm out.

Several minutes later the reality of what they'd done began to work its way through the haze in Jen's brain. Oh god, oh no, she thought. I have so screwed up. Carefully, she sat up and eased her way off of Reese. He opened one eye and watched her quickly dress.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yeah. Home. This was a mistake."

Reese opened the other eye and rose to began yanking up his pants. "Mistake huh? And could you explain why that is? We're both consenting adults, what's the problem?"

As Jen tried to once more bundle her hair up, she gave a sound of frustration. "Because, I let my head get out of control. Now you're going to go bragging to your friends and everyone's going to think I'm an easy lay and then the hassling will start. It's going to be all over town, the gossip is going to destroy all I've worked for. God I'm so stupid."

Reese slowly stood and leaned over her. "You honestly think I'm that kind of guy?"

Jen snapped her brown eyes up his. "Yes. No. Fuck I don't know! Men are assholes and I never should have forgotten that." Giving up on her hair, she shoved her feet back into her shoes and started for the door.

Reese beat her there and slammed a hand against the door, preventing her from opening it. His southern twang was strong and delicious as he said, "Just so you know, not all guys are the same. I thought you were different from the other women I've known. Guess I was wrong. Take your all men are assholes attitude and stuff it up your ass."

Jen's tortured gaze met his once more as his hand left the door and he stepped back. She couldn't afford to doubt him now. Her heart was screaming at her and she had to get away. She had to think. Fury filled her, but she didn't know if it was directed at herself or Reese. Yanking the door open, she stomped through, determined to not look back.

* * * *

Two weeks later, she was still mad. She'd nursed her anger and kept it to remind her of how stupid she had been. She managed to dodge Theresa's questions , which inevitably pissed Teresa off and now neither she nor Melissa were speaking to her unless they were forced to for a work-related task Keeping away from Reese had been the easy part. With only the work out area being common grounds for the two departments, Jen had simply gone to the YMCA to work out instead. No one questioned her behavior but everyone knew something was going on. The rumor mill was rife with speculation over what, or who, it was that had her all twisted up.

It was a Tuesday night and the town was completely silent as Jen stomped into the squad room. She went into the break room and grabbed a soda from the fridge before stopping in the dispatch center. "Hey," she said to Melissa, dropping down into an empty chair and drinking deeply from the can.

As Melissa ignored her greeting, Jen tried again. "What's up? Not talking?"

Melissa was a slightly plump brunette with pretty hazel eyes. Those eyes were currently cool and distant as she finally looked at Jen. "You seem to be the one with a stick up her ass lately."

"What is it with people and sticking stuff up my ass!" Jen exploded.

A grin split Melissa's face. "What?" she chuckled. Never had Jen made a remark like that before.

Jen frowned. What had she said to bring about such a turn-around in her friend? Thinking over her words she realized how the exclamation had sounded and couldn't stop her own rueful smirk. "Okay so that came out sounding a little weird."

"You have to admit that you've been quite the bitch lately."

With a deep sigh, Jen knew she was right. "Yeah. I'm sorry Lissy. I am a bitch."

"So why are you a bitch? Or at least why are you more of a bitch than usual?"

Jen refused to answer and took another swig of her soda. She really did need to find a way out of this hole she'd dug for herself. With a shrug, she only sighed and leaned back in her chair.

"You do know that Theresa damn near beat the shit out of Reese the other day?" Melissa asked.

Alarm shot into Jen's eyes. "What? Why? What'd he say?"

"Ah, so that is the problem. I thought so. Theresa owes me money now."

Jen took a deep breath, struggled for calm and tried again. "Why was Theresa messing with Reese?"

Melissa only stared at Jen with a wise look on her face. As Jen started to shake her head, Melissa demanded, "Deny it. Deny he did something to hurt you."

Stunned, Jen could only stare with her mouth hanging open. "Are you nuts?"

"You walk around growling and snarling at everyone, he stomps around glaring and biting people's heads off. Something happened and neither of you will say what. So unless you wanna fess up, then get outta my office." Melissa sat back and crossed her arms over her full breasts and waited.

Jen tapped her foot on the floor. The urge to talk to her best friend's lover was nearly overwhelming. But at the same time, she didn't want to hurt her best friend by not talking to her first. The solution came in perfect timing as Theresa swung through the door.

Ignoring Jen, Theresa walked over and dropped a quick kiss on Melissa. They were extremely careful about their displays when others were around, but Jen didn't count. The two whispered a bit before Theresa finally turned at looked at Jen.

"You were saying?" Theresa asked.

Jen stared first at Melissa and then at Theresa. She narrowed her eyes and demanded, "How'd you do that? You guys got some kind of lovers ESP going on?"

Theresa smiled and Melissa smirked. Jen sighed. She thought of these two as more than friends, more like the sister's she'd never had. But even opening up to them was something she rarely did. "Yes I saw Reese. Yes there is a problem between us. No, you can't help with it."

"You're being a dickhead again aren't you." Theresa asked.

"Um... how can I be a dickhead if I don't have a dick?" The only response she received were matching bland stares. Jen growled in frustration, "I cannot get mixed up with him. It was totally stupid for me to go see him. A mistake, and one I completely regret. It's also one I'm not gonna repeat. It's over, done with."

"Then why are you sticking stuff up your ass?" Melissa asked. Jen couldn't help it, she screamed. Afterward she dropped her head in her hands and thought about crying.

"Good one Lissy. Proud of you woman." Theresa high-fived Melissa. She waited until Jen's shoulders had slumped in defeat before kneeling down in front of her chair and placed her hands on Jen's knees. "We are here for you. No matter what you've got up your ass. And if Lovan hurts you in any way, I promise I'll take him out. But if you're the one being stupid and hurting him, well my dear you're on your own with that."

"Jen," Melissa said. "Something is hurting you. If you don't want to talk to us that's up to you, but we're here and you should know that we'd help you if we could."

Jen looked up at these two and marveled over their strength and security. She knew she'd never have the same in her life and felt the emptiness of it. Heaving a huge sigh, she threw her arms around Theresa and smacked a kiss on her lips. Since Jen had never done that before, Theresa nearly fell on her ass on the floor.

Standing, Jen walked over to Melissa and gave her a quick hug and kiss as well. "You guys are great. Thanks."

Theresa licked her lips and pretended to check out Jen's body. "Lissy, you may have competition.

Melissa only smirked and replied, "I'd be worried except you don't go for short ducks like this one."

Jen laughed knowing she'd shocked her friends. "Look, the reason why I can't get involved with him is because I'm short. You know this."

Theresa and Melissa exchanged blank looks before looking at Jen like she'd grown a second head. "Lissy, I know you're only a bit shorter than me, but does the air get thinner the farther down you go?" Theresa asked.

"Um... not last I checked. Girl what the fuck are you talkin' about?"

Jen felt the old frustrations rising once more. "I'm short! I can't let people think I can't handle myself."

Theresa leaned closer to Melissa and spoke softly in an exaggerated dialect, "I'll distract her and you call over to the other side. Tell them to get a medical crew here stat. She's done gone nuts."

A warning growl came low from Jen's throat. "Make jokes, that's fine for you. I'm going to patrol before the chief calls in to find out why no one's on the road."

"Wait, Jen," Melissa stopped her. "Are you seriously saying you can't date anyone because you're short?"

Jen threw her hands in the air. "Hello! Duh! Freaks." She stomped out leaving two very confused women behind. She muttered to herself all the way to her patrol car. She'd never deny the happiness she felt those for two but would readily deny the jealousy she had over their secure relationship. Jen also knew she was being stupid and irrational, but somehow couldn't seem to make it stop.

Looking up at her car she stopped dead. There was Reese leaning against it. Shame, desire and fear simultaneously shot through her. Blinking to make sure he wasn't just a figment of her imagination, she took in the long muscular length of him and felt the answering buzz deep in her pussy.

"Red."

"Stretch."

"Don't you think this has gone on long enough?"

Jen crossed her arms over her chest defensively. "What?" She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders trying for indifference.

Reese sighed and pushed himself away from the car. Closing the distance between them he put his hands on her shoulders. "Are you ever gonna tell me why you ran off scared the other night?"

Jen clamped her lips together and glared at him. His hands started a gentle massage against the tightness under his fingers. She had to lock her knees to keep from melting at his touch. When his thumbs started creeping farther up her neck, the tingles raced through her body and she couldn't stop the shiver that quaked through her.

"Let me go before I shoot your ass," she growled between gritted teeth.

Reese shook his head. "No, I don't think so. You, my little strawberry short stack will not evade me forever. By the way, I know you're off duty tomorrow and I know where you live. I will see you." He swooped down and planted a firm kiss on her lips. Stuffing his hands in his pockets and whistling a lazy tune, he sauntered away.

"Strawberry short stack?! Oh, you are a dead man!" Jen was so angry all she could do was sputter and stomp. Theresa found her still muttering under her breath when she came out to her patrol car.

Hiding her grin she said, "Domestic at the Davis residence. Riding with me or going separate?"

"I'm not getting in a freaking car with a freaking happy person!" Jen shouted before jumping in her patrol car and taking off.

Two hours later, the officers had a real nightmare on their hands. This time, old man Davis had really beat the crap out of his wife and currently had himself barricaded in the house with a shot gun. They'd had to call out the chief and more officers for assistance along with the regional SWAT team. Luckily, the chief had managed to get Davis to let his wife out of the house for medical treatment, but so far, there'd been no luck getting Davis out.

The chief stood with the SWAT team commander talking quietly. They both kept looking at Jen and it was making her nervous. She leaned over and whispered to Theresa, "Why do they keep lookin' at me?"

Theresa pursed her lips and considered. Without answering she simply walked over to the two men. After a short conference, she returned to Jen. "Know how you beat out everyone else in shooting the bean bag rounds when we qualified with the rifle last spring?"

Jen frowned confused at the odd question. "Yeah."

Theresa nodded. "You see that tiny window in the attic of that house across the street?"

Jen turned and looked. The house was lit up and officers stood around it. "Yeah."

"No one can fit through the window but it's got perfect line of sight to old Davis in there." Theresa pointed to the house they had been dealing with.

"So, shoot the bastard from inside the house."

"Can't. Line of sight is screwed up. Gotta go out the window onto the porch roof. And they don't want to put someone up by ladder and tip him off."

"Are you telling me those sons of bitches that wouldn't take me on the SWAT team because of my height now want me to climb on a freaking porch roof and do their job?"

She didn't notice the approach of the chief and the SWAT commander until she heard the commander's voice. "Yes, Officer Shuman, that's what I'm about to ask you to do." Jen turned to face the man she had once respected and now only felt disappointment in. "I understand your unwillingness to do this, but if we all want to go home tonight, it's the only thing we've come up with."

"So, I'm not good enough to be on your team, but I'm good enough to do your job is that right?" Jen just wanted to hear the man say it.

The commander took a deep breath. "Your chief has been telling me how we made a bad decision when you applied to SWAT. I'm sorry for our current restrictive guidelines and we'll be looking at them again closely very soon. If you put in another application, I can guarantee only your skills will be considered, nothing else."

Jen snorted but nodded that she'd do the job. After a short briefing, she headed to the SWAT truck for the rifle she'd be using. Chatting with men nearby were a few firemen, called to stand by in case they were needed. Reese was among them and gave her a curt nod.

Once she was strapped into every safety device she could imagine, she headed for the house across the street. Reese fell into step next to her. "You be careful up there. Don't make me have to climb a ladder to get you down."

"You just keep playing with your hoses over there and let the girls do the hard work."

Reese burst out laughing but fell back and let her get on with her job. A few short minutes later, Jen was carefully edging out the attic window onto the porch roof. She'd quickly understood that the only way to get the shot was from the roof. Since they didn't want to alert Davis, everything had to be done in near total darkness.

Setting up the rifle, she peered through the scope and found Davis sitting in his chair, holding a shot gun pointed at the door to his house. She very quietly relayed by radio what she saw and waited for her instructions. Activity picked up on the ground as officers once again tried to get the man inside the house to come out.

Suddenly Jen saw him drop the rifle and pick up a pistol from a side table that they hadn't noticed before. She urgently relayed what was going on. The SWAT commander's voice was calm and soothing, but told her to take down Davis if she had to with the specially loaded shotgun. Inside the house the man was up and ranting and waving the pistol at his own personal demons.

She kept him in her sights and prayed those sights were accurate. When Davis turned the pistol on himself, and stuck the barrel in his mouth, Jen sent another quick prayer and pulled the trigger. The bean bag shot straight and true and struck Davis low on his abdomen.

He flew back, knocking over his chair as men swarmed the house. Jen began working her way back off the roof when a ladder banged against the side. Reese's head popped over the roof top and he shot her grin. With his help, she managed to get down without having to squirm her way back through the tiny window.

Once on the ground, the men surrounded her, congratulating her on a perfect shot. As the medical team went in to get Davis and take him to the hospital, her chief came over and told her that Officer Hughes would be going with the transport. Once her report was done, she was to go home and take it easy. The SWAT commander gave her a few instructions about getting a copy of her report to them before once more commending her performance and to make sure and apply to the team again.

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers