All Comments on 'Putting the Sub back in Suburb Ch. 05'

by ValleyVixin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 3 years ago

Her name changed form Jan to Wendy in this chapter.

ValleyVixinValleyVixinover 3 years agoAuthor
Sort of.

My name is Jan. My Lady calls me her little Wendy Doll when I am letting her do the thinking. When I am properly her pet, I am her little Wendy Doll. That is the name she gave me. She says she can tell when I switch between the two, when I stop thinking completely and surrender.

I am Jan, but sometimes I am Wendy for My Lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Read

Liked this story but once again we the reader was left hanging because there is more to the story but it's you who must write it. Keep the lesbian theme without men so it can be very sexy. Make Jan kneel before a couple of students and service them much like Jan services her Lady. Have Jan service her daughter, etc. this story has tails that can be expanded in several directions with women to women love. Keep writing, very good content.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Sorry, but that's not a good story. Or does anyone really believe that all of this could happen without family or husband intervention? Ridiculous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyVixin@ValleyVixin
I was here before. Left when I had illness in the family, now I am back. Married redhead, curvy, professional woman with zero interest in disrupting my home and professional life. Here to play, hear to dream, not hear to judge. I cosplay Jessica Rabbit because she is the f...