Putting the Sub back in Suburb Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was shattered. When I was nothing, she protects me, comforts me. The secret I must not speak is rising in me.

She is whispering. "Now it is time to put yourself together and get dressed. I will not have you catching a cold."

I don't meet her gaze as I hold my clothes and refuse to put them on.

"All that I am is yours." I say.

She smiles. "I know"

"I can't possibly repay how you make me feel. What you do for me, to me. There is something I am terrified to say to you. What you do for me isn't primarily sexual. You save me. I love you."

I said it, because she deserved to hear it, but we both knew the truth.

"But I don't love you. I will keep you for the winter because you need me. But some the spring, I will let you go."

I look at her, standing both sad and regal by the hood of her car. My eyes are tearing, but she smiles.

"If you want, I will let you love me tonight. My good little dog wants her treat?"

Opening her coat, she pulled her long skirt up to show thigh highs and no panties.

If I would have had my tail plug in, would be wagging it. I crawled to her and kissed her feet. My hands caressing her slender ankles as I prepared to kiss my way up to my treat, and My Lady's pleasure.

There in my own garage, beneath my sleeping family and before My Lady's car, I lapped at her pussy, serving the altar of my goddess with every fiber of my being. I was hers forever, but her touch was mine only for tonight.

It is enough.

12