All Comments on 'Putting the Sub back in Suburb Ch. 06'

by ValleyVixin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really loved this story and hope there will be more chapters.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed the whole series, as 'suburban dance mom' became 'pet' and surrendered her soul. I can see much more coming, if you decide to.

~B

docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years ago

Just finished reading through the entire series. I really love it. You've done on excellent job of getting into Jan's head, which is the key to stories of dominance and submission. Thanks to @lezbehonest000 who started following me. I checked out her favorites list, and discovered the first part of this story. It was more than enough to inspire me to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

who ever wrote this is either very submissive or confused. it more about the idea of than the submision

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

I read all chapters out of respect for the author. I'm sticking with it. This story is ridiculous. This could never happen without the family noticing.!

ValleyVixinValleyVixinover 1 year agoAuthor

You really have no idea how families work at all do you? As long as you fulfill their needs without complaint, they would not notice if you were on fire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyVixin@ValleyVixin
I was here before. Left when I had illness in the family, now I am back. Married redhead, curvy, professional woman with zero interest in disrupting my home and professional life. Here to play, hear to dream, not hear to judge. I cosplay Jessica Rabbit because she is the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES