Putting the Sub back in Suburb Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace pushed it into my mouth and choked me on it as she continued.

"Now get it nice and wet, because it is going up your ass. You should thank Bao for all the lube and stretching. I know, when I am done with your mouth, you can use it to show her how much you want to thank her. You know how you are always saying it is your duty to inspire the student teachers, well now you can finally do it."

Grace was laughing with lust and cruelty as she pulled me off the huge, strange headed cock.

Bao was working more lube into my ass as she pulled the cow tail plug out, then moved in front of me.

Bao sat on the ground and scooted forward, allowing me to prostrate myself, my face in her pussy, and my ass raised up to offer Grace and her strap the chance to treat me like the white cow she always called me.

The vibrator sang its song of pleasure in my needy pussy, but my whole body was on fire with submission already. The pain in my nipples, the welts on my skin, each just raised the voltage of my jagged and overstressed nerves so every sensation had a razor edge that sliced what little control I had to bleeding ribbons.

I looked Bao in the eyes, and traced her much more generously portioned and plump pussy lips with my tongue, caressing her labia with my adoring fingers. She giggled as I tasted her, and whimpered in appreciation of her beautiful pussy, even as I felt Grace push the bull cock against my poor abused butt hole.

The head was NOT tapered. It was a brutal almost flat piece of black rubber she pushed into my tight sphincter. I whimpered into Bao's pussy as Grace's little sing song voice called from behind me.

"Uh oh, it doesn't fit. What is that thing you are always telling me? Sometimes you have to STRETCH and GROW to accept new things!" She snarled as she pushed into me.

I screamed. My ring yielded in a flash of pain that shook me to my core. I would have safe worded if I could, but by the time my brain and voice were restored, she was in, and the pain was bearable.

"What a whore, what a cow. Honestly, what decent woman can take a bull cock up the ass? How do you even notice your poor husband in any of your holes at all?" Grace laughed.

I stuck my tongue up Bao's pussy and buried my face in her vagina to hide my blush and my tears. Grace poured more ice cold lube on the shaft and kept working it in.

I was tracing inside Bao's labia to circle her clit, my face mashing inelegantly against her with every punishing thrust of graces, but the dildo was moving freely in me now and my own heat was rising. Gods help me, I was getting turned on by my worst enemy raping my ass with an animal cock.

I began to suck Bao's clit as she began to work her plump golden tits, she really was a lot lovelier than grace, although in a short curvy way. Her face had almost an innocence about it as I brought her close to orgasm. You would never know she was getting off on the abuse and degradation of a coworker, because she looked like an angel from some Chinese peasant paradise.

Grace was grunting "Fucking whore, fucking whore!" Like a mantra rising in tone as she approached her own orgasm pounding me into submission. She came and collapsed on me, pushing me into Bao's pussy and making the dildo pull inside me in a way that caused the vibrator to be suddenly compressed against my clit from the inside.

Grace bit my shoulders, bit my neck, as I sucked Bao's clit hard, causing Bao to cum pushing hard into my face and depriving me of breath.

Grace pulled out, not ungently considering her earlier usage, and pulled me to my knees.

"Clean me." She stated, and I looked up into her eyes as I licked the foulness of my ass and the lube off her big black bull cock. Honestly, I would have been worried about that in my pussy; the fact I took it in my ass is hard to credit, even feeling the ache I knew would be far worse tomorrow, and for the next few days.

Grace went to clean up and call for My Lady to come pick up her animal. Bao was kissing me, and letting me cry as she took the nipple clamps off my nipples. She kissed away my tears and soon had me sucking on her own nipples in thanks. When My Lady finally arrived, she let me finish giving Bao a much slower and more sensual use of my tongue and devotion than the brutal grinding one she got while I was being sodomized.

As My Lady was wrapping me in my coat, she tsked over the bite marks, and inspected my asshole with a certain concern, but let it pass with a sigh and head shake. She asked me one question.

"Slave, were my rules followed?" You do not give half answers to My Lady. You do not lie, you do not give half truths.

"There were pictures." I said, not looking up.

My Lady smiled.

"Grace, I know I have the school principals' email correctly because I got it from Jan, but all I have is your husband's work email. If I am going to send him the pictures of you serving my pussy and taking my toys, I think it might cost him his job as well as you yours if I do it through his work."

Grace began to protest.

Bao began to cry. She was in those photos too and having them get back to her family in China would not be good.

My Lady spoke.

"I gave you a few simple rules. You bent them with the damage to my property, then you broke them utterly with the damage to my properties value when you took pictures. I won't have that. I will see you destroy them and delete the accounts they were stored on or I will destroy both your lives before I leave this house. These are my rules, and I do rule."

Ten minutes later, the deeds were done, and My Lady was explaining the cost.

"Now Grace, since you are the one who made the choice, you are the one who will bear the cost. My company is holding a retirement party. The old manager is retiring, and he really is a filthy pig of a chauvinist, but has been a decent manager. I think he would really appreciate a nice Chinese stripper to come and strip for the party, and then take him to his office to really give him a good send off. I know he loves to pop those little blue pills, so expect the old boy to really put on a show for the lads in the office. Then we can call this done, Okay?"

Grace looked down, then knelt down to kiss My Lady's feet.

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am. I won't cause any trouble ma'am." Grace said. Bao hurried to kneel beside her and kiss the other foot just as devoutly. I guess I would not have any trouble at work from them about this evening.

I had been put in my place, but only so far as My Lady willed it be so.


12