PVC Me - A Fetish Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Donna's PVC panties obsession turns her into a Fetish Model.
1.1k words
4.36
1.9k
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

The rain had been lashing the windows all afternoon and I'd been daydreaming about swimming in the local lake in my PVC panties. I snapped out of it and whipped upstairs.

I was soon easing up my full shiny lilac plastic knickers with low legs and a full bum. They fit snug against my belly button. Then I unwrapped my brand new two-piece sailing suit. The wide PVC trousers had more than enough room for me to pair them with my black wellies underneath. My trousers were elasticated at the waist and had clips which held up the pearl green bib over my tits. The thick plastic trousers really accentuated my bum as I posed with bare shoulders in the mirror. I crossed the shiny green straps over, fastened them and reached for the matching coat. My PVC coat was waist length with matt white contrast stripes which made the two-tone really racy. I buttoned it up then creaked downstairs to pop my wellies on. I just intended to have a shallow wade.

Outside, the rain whipped my plastic as I headed for the lake. Most houses had drawn their curtains. The street lights reflected in the puddles as I splashed through several in my black wellington boots. I seemed to be the only person about. I walked down the public footpath as the rain drummed on my hood. I passed the wood clearing where I'd been staring at the couples shagging outside. I smiled thinking about the orgasms the strange couple gave me. It was so peaceful now as the lake came into view. The air smelt of damp foliage. I shuddered at the cold, feeling my hard nipples brush against my plastic trousers bib.

I listened to the rain hit the leaves and the water as I began wading in. It smelt and sounded divine as my plastic cracked. I splashed about then undid my coat. I dropped my hood to let the rain soak my black hair. The rain felt great on my skin. Even my trousers were starting to fill as the wet PVC bib caressed my pierced nipples. I was waist deep now.

As I turned to drop my trousers bib, I saw a man in the trees. The black man was clearly watching me. I was quite shocked. But I unclasped my bib anyway and let the stranger get an eye-full of my soaking pert tits. It looked like he was wanking.

I splashed over in my wellies and my elasticated green PVC trousers sat at my waist. He didn't flinch at all. His black, muscular skin quivered and gleamed in the rain. I took his cock and started wanking him as the rain soaked my jet black raven hair.

"Did you like what you saw?"

He furrowed his brow like he didn't understand. He grunted as his wet dick filled my palm.

"You don't speak English?"

He looked wide-eyed and puzzled. He also looked like he was going to spunk on my plastic wrapped waist. I started to suck him. He tasted great. I really drew in his earthy natural odours as I tasted his rain-soaked saltiness.

He tugged at my trousers. I pulled away. I started to run but he caught me. He dropped my creaking wet PVC down to my knees. He yanked my kinky lilac panties aside. As the weather whipped my plastic, he entered me from behind. How he thrust. How he grunted. This black man was so rough. He stretched my pussy and I began to tense. I pulled away and hoisted my trousers up. I started to run.

He stumbled. I had a bit of distance between us. My soaking shoulder length hair kept sticking across my face. I brushed it from my eyes and clung to my coat. My bare tits made running more difficult.

He grabbed my arm and pulled my trousers down. My PVC knickers were sliding between my bum cheeks. He soon filled me with his fat cock.

"You speak English?"

I was groaning as I asked. My mouth was on another planet now. My head felt dizzy as I grit my teeth. This strange man knew how to fuck. My dripping knuckles whitened as I gripped my rain coat. I bit into the thick plastic to muffle my screams. All I could hear was the rain and his fat, exotic black balls slapping the back of my PVC knickers as my wet pussy tightened.

I thought about being bruised for my photo-shoot. The image of him chasing me with his erection on full show cancelled that anxiety out. I couldn't think straight. I was letting go.

He manhandled my waist and tits like I was the last woman on earth. He thrust and pounded me like he'd not fucked for a month. He soon had my leg out of my boot and trousers leg. He pulled my leg behind his waist as he squeezed my full tit. His thumb and forefinger toyed my nipple ring.

My knees started to give as he grabbed my waist. Pulling me into him, he found my pleasure spot. His thick gleaming thighs convulsed as he filled me with his spunk. His jizz rolled down my leg. I nearly collapsed as he pulled out.

I tried to straighten myself up but he grabbed me again. This time he took my bum. My arse-hole was stretched more than it had ever been. He pounded my arse for a second climax. The rain made it difficult to stand ground. I nearly fell backwards as his balls slapped my pussy. I had to touch myself.

I frigged my hot cunt as he drove his cock deep inside my behind. He grunted and squeezed my aching titties. I tried to think how I was being used. I prayed he didn't bruise me too much. He pumped and he thrusted. He slapped my tit and bucked. He shot his second helping of muck up my sensitive hole. How rude we must have looked. No. There was no 'us.' It was all about him and his gratification. Oh! But it felt so good. I frigged my sweet spot and shot. I squirted across the fallen autumnal leaves.

The man wiped his chin with the back of his hand. I brushed my hair out of my face and pulled my thick shiny trousers up. He began walking away as my chest heaved. I had to think about tomorrow's 'PVC Dreams' video. As I buttoned up my coat for the walk home, I nearly laughed.

He was whistling as he walked away. He looked back over his shoulder and in the pouring rain I thought he called out.

"No! I don't speak English," he laughed.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers