PVC Me - A Fetish Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Donna's PVC panties obsession turns her into a Fetish Model.
1k words
4.46
1.2k
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

I don't remember much about the train journey to London as I was quite sore and nervous. I do know I chose white cotton gym style knickers for the trip as I didn't want to be aware of any sensuous underwear. I had enough distractions already. Not least, that Katrina had been talking about my birthday with Carl. How did that happen? No matter - I'd find out tomorrow when I'd spring this so called surprise, they'd planned, for my twenty-ninth Birthday.

The film director and the woman who was to glove fuck me were very friendly. They made me a special mocha when I arrived at the 'PVC Dreams' studio. Frank said he wanted me to masturbate in a Gas Mask before being wanked off, from behind, by Emily. I was really quite excited about being in front of the film camera.

For the pay-on-demand video, I dressed in black suspenders and deep black gloss high heels. I wore a salmon pink, thick PVC bra and matching high-leg knickers. This look was finished off with a black glass plastic pair of trousers and a gorgeous matching long-sleeved shirt. These were completely see-through and very noisy.

Emily was bold enough to comment and attend to my bruised boobs and waist from the black man rainy 'burglary' I'd endured yesterday. She was kind enough not to ask too many questions as she applied make-up to my purplish-black grope marks. She stood aside and readied her thick yellow rubber gloves as I tottered, in my new heels, to seat myself on the black vinyl Chaise Longue. I was hoping my 'Kinksters' magazine appearance would drop through my letterbox soon.

Frank directed me to strip and pop the Gas Mask on. I really got into it as he spoke with a calm, friendly tone.

I straddled the Chaise Longue. My shiny plastic squeaked against the gloss vinyl surface. I looked straight at the camera as I unbuttoned my clear glass PVC shirt. I even gave my top a burlesque twirl. My trousers felt so soft and crisp. I luxuriated in its tactile bliss under the studio lights as the video camera rolled. I just had to pop my plastic coated arse in the air after removing my heels. My tight salmon pink knickers were already visible even before I stripped out of my trousers. I was hoping to take the clear black glass outfit home.

My plastic clad camel-toe was on full display as I pulled the Gas Mask over my head. The glass soon steamed up with my lusty thoughts and body heat. My breath became laboured as I noisily sucked through my kinky mask. I teased off my PVC bra to expose my plump pierced nipples. I'd gone for the nipple bars today.

I rubbed my tits and slowly parted my legs. I turned to show off the thick shiny plastic stuck to my bum. My panties stuck and unsticked, sliding over my wet pussy. My quick breaths were very audible through the sucking Gas Mask hose.

I started to rub the PVC over my opening cunt. My roast beef lips quivered from my fingers over plastic knickers. I was tingling so much that the butterflies in my stomach felt like a menagerie. My chest heaved in seventh heaven.

Through the plastic and the mask and my knees on the vinyl, I heard a new sound. It was the snapping of Emily's thick yellow, elbow high rubber gloves. I was gripping the edge of the vinyl Chaise Longue in wild anticipation.

The respirator hose blew and swung like a bizarre kinky elephant as I probably brushed my nipples against the gloss black vinyl a little too much. The shiny plastic surface felt so good on my pierced nubs. I rubbed that thick plastic between my legs and over my postured bum. My noisy breathing quickened. It sucked and blew. Emily guided my hand away from my panties towards my tits. I played with my sensitive nipples.

She smoothed her rubber glove over my PVC clad bum. Standing to one side, Emily thumbed my thick pink knickers elastics. Teasing my panties away, I felt cool air on my hot bum as the plastic gusset unstuck. She rubbed my tight arse-hole with her yellow rubber glove. I purred through my kinky black rubber mask.

I couldn't see much as I felt my panties slide from my waist. They were loosened just enough for Emily's hand. I widened my knees as far as the platform would allow for the camera and for the rubber glove.

Emily slid her hand inside my plastic knickers and gently caressed me with her rubbered fingers. It felt so kinky and good. Even more so, with the camera watching. The thought of all those men, and a few women, wanking over our video soon flitted away as my pussy lips were gently pulled between shiny fingers.

The glove circled my bum-hole and teased my sex petals. Inside my loosened plastic knickers, Emily's hand pressed over both my holes. She slowly fingered my fanny and circled my clit. My Gas Mask was being worked as I heaved. I shook as my knickers became really noisy. They rustled and pulled to Emily's panty wank.

I leant forward and arched back. My panties pulled. My gusset continually rubbed against my dark coiffered landing strip. Emily went berserk with the glove and I moaned. My knickers were so noisy as she worked her glove inside my cunt. The rubber strummed my engorged clitty. I moaned and my wet orgasm spat against the inside of my PVC knickers. My love honey escaped down my legs. I collapsed in a heap as the film crew clapped. I ripped off the Gas Mask for more air.

Emily finished the shoot with her rubber being traced around my lips. I was eager to suck that shiny damp kink. I could smell my hot musk with that distinct rubber scent. I licked my love from that warm yellow glove. I was given the time to savour it.

Frank shouted "Cut" and said, "Well done, Donna."

I think I coloured when he handed me a hand towel. The 'PVC Dreams' crew said the video would be live within days. I dressed and they let me pack the outfit. It was beautiful and sunny outside after I gave my appreciative farewells. The sun reminded me of Emily's hot yellow rubber gloved panty fuck.

My special Mocha tasted the best on the train. I felt so relaxed, everything was going well and tomorrow is my birthday.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers