PWC: Arrest in Porn World

Story Info
Cop, femdom, public erections and consequences thereof.
4.1k words
4.64
5.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Writer's note: the non-con element here is very light, still felt it belonged in the category. contains: femdom, public humiliation.)

20xx:

Just got to keep it together until I reach my stop. Nobody's looking at you, that's all in your imagination...

On the train home after work, William clutched his bag in his lap, doing his best not to look like he was hiding anything by staring at the opposite wall. Not, he ensured, at the woman sitting across from him in the sundress. The rumbling rubbed his hand against his bag and he wished he had anything more substantial than papers to hide the bulge. It wasn't that big, could have been anything in his bag, nobody would know or know to ask what he was hiding...

They never should have made it illegal in the first place! I should have the right to enjoy whatever I want in the privacy of my own home!

Another woman on the train giggled and Will forced himself to think she wasn't looking at him. People giggle for all kinds of reasons. There was still no evidence pointing to anyone knowing what he had.

It's my first time, gotta calm down. This is how they catch you... Can't seem sketchy.

He had a nice night planned out, a night when his roommate was out of town and it wouldn't matter what came out the door to his bedroom. Everything would be clean and scent free by the time that man came home. Hell, James huffed a vape pen himself, he should be cool.

Still, there were so many stops left to go, and Will was shaking already. He needed this, he deserved this! Everyone else got to have their fun the way they liked, so what was actually wrong with doing it his own way for once!?

His palms were clammy, he could feel a bead of sweat trailing down his forehead but he didn't reach to pat it away, fearing that his bag would fall from his lap and then... No, better just to take it like a man. It only tickled, he didn't have to scratch every itch, and this one was nothing compared to the one he was already fighting.

After a bump, Will looked up. The woman across from him was fanning herself, her breasts jiggling under the light fabric of her dress, and she smiled at him.

Fuck! She is looking at me, now it'll look off if I don't acknowledge her somehow... It's fine, it'll be fine. All I have to do is smile and wave, just smile back and wave...

He simply tipped his head forward and smiled back.

I said wave, dumbass! God, now she's going to know, that blew my cover, didn't it!? No, no, no... Of course not, that's fine, in fact a wave might have been too much...

The woman leaned forward in her seat, into the aisle, and it became distressingly apparent that she wasn't wearing a-

"Hot today, isn't it?" she said with another sweet smile.

Will heartened, she was just being friendly, he didn't have to be so guarded. "Yes you are..." What the actual fuck am I saying!? "Sorry, it is, yes."

"That's alright." She slipped out of her seat and, despite the incredible availability of seating at that late hour and said heat, sat down close to Will. She whispered, "I wouldn't wear it if I didn't think it looked good~ How about you, though? Are you doing alright in that suit? It looks almost like you're about to pass out with a fever."

"I'll be fine as soon as I get home... I have AC," he said lamely.

"You could take off the coat?" she suggested.

"That's very kind of you to consider, but I'll be fine."

She pursed glossy red lips and twirled a lock of the long, wavy blonde hair that she had up in a pony over her shoulder. "AC does sound really nice right now. When it gets this way, I can hardly sleep if I'm not naked and starfished out on my bed with a fan."

Fuck, stop thinking about it!

"Of course, that's after a long, hot shower," she said, her voice fading by the second as she drew closer to his ear. "Sometimes I won't even towel off before bed, I'll just lie down all nice and wet and let it steam off my skin~"

"I'm sure..." Will gulped.

She had nearly set her chin on his shoulder, her soft, pillowy breasts pressed against his arm. Looking around, he could tell that there were at least three other women in the sparse crowd watching him and this one out of the corners of their eyes. Continuing on, she put her hand on his bag, and he jumped. Will felt a chill throughout his body, frozen in time as if it was already over, he was caught holding the bag...

"Sometimes," the woman whispered, "I just can't stand wearing clothes in the heat. I'll barely be through the door and my dress will already be on the floor. I know for a fact that my neighbor has seen my butt through the crack as the door closes, but I just can't help it. And, you know," she whispered ever more softly until her soft breath was in his ear, "I don't wear underwear, ever."

Disengage, disengage! You dumb fuck, how is this that day that someone finally comes onto you!? Got to let her down gently, don't bruise her ego. It's me, not you, got it?

"I, um... That's, I bet... Yeah..."

What the precise fuck was that shit!?

She tilted her head concernedly, but backed off.

Alright, we're safe for now, no thanks to you. Goddamn it, why is everyone choosing to be social today!?

The train went onto the next stop and the woman in the sundress walked out the door-

-only to come back in a moment later and sit down across the way, with a female cop stepping on as the doors closed...

Will couldn't exactly get up and off the train now, could he!? That would look far too suspicious, to leave as soon as he saw a flash of a badge!

Just sit still and don't draw any more attention. She has no right to just go around and search people for contraband without reasonable and articulable suspicion, so stop being suspicious!

Of course he couldn't stop shaking even though the cop just grabbed hold of a pole and stayed beside the door. It was impossible to tell through the mirrored sunglasses she wore whether or not she was staring, he guessed that was the point. He tapped his foot, thinking that was something to do, that a person does even when they're not under scrutiny.

The cop only swayed with the motion of the train, glued to the spot. Will's gaze wandered to the woman in the sundress, who winked and mouthed, 'Bye bye~' crossing her shapely legs until the train came to the next stop and she strutted off.

Just get off and take a cab for the last stretch, this is too dangerous.

Will stood up and turned toward the open door, and he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you a few questions," the cop said, and the doors closed again and cut off his escape.

"Oh, um, okay officer..." Will swallowed. She still needed reasonable suspicion to pat him down. He could just answer her questions and he'd be fine...

"Where are you headed, sir?"

"Wh-why does that matter? I'm going home, that's all..."

Don't fucking give her lip, dumb fuck.

She turned him around, still hiding his lap with his bag, and she tipped her head down to look at him over the top of her mirrored sunglasses. She had these lovely, mellow brown eyes and plump lips, evenly tanned skin. She'd tried to beat the heat by rolling up her sleeves, but there were beads of sweat forming all across her smooth skin, one too many buttons undone and a sliver of black lace visible with her cleavage. "Home, sir? Okay." She sounded skeptical. "Can I see some identification?"

"Do I have to? Am I under arrest?"

She tipped up her chin and her eyes were again hidden from him, but Will assumed a glare, she was pursing her lips. "I would prefer it didn't have to come to that, we're just having a conversation right now."

Will reluctantly dug out his wallet and presented his driver's license.

"William Rust? Nice to meet you, I'm Isla Mendez. See how easy this could be if we're just cordial? I see that you're pretty protective of your bag there."

The blood ran out of his face.

"I'll be frank with you, sir, I have good reason to believe that you're in violation of the public antigratification act. Would you mind moving the bag?" After leaving him to stew for a while, she stepped forward, placed her hand on his hip, and slipped it around into his groin, then sighed. "Mister Rust, I'm sure that you're aware of the ban on public erections, yes?"

He let his bag hang at his side, officer Isla hadn't taken her hand away, actually squeezed his bulge a few times. With a sigh, he nodded.

"Anything you'd like to say in your defense?" Isla said quietly with a backing of giggles from the small peanut gallery.

He gulped. "I had a porno I really wanted to see downloaded back home and I've been saving up... I'm just going there and I'll take care of it, I promise."

"You've been saving up? How long?" Plucked brows raised above the rim of her glasses.

"... A week..." Will admitted.

Isla sighed. "No wonder it's throbbing so much. Your nuts must be full to bursting with hot man cream. Well, you can take a breath sir, I don't think we have to escalate this to an arrest; there's a public relief center a block from the next stop, I'll even escort you to the front door."

"What!? No, I can't stand those places!"

Isla pushed him against a pole and formed her fit, curvaceous body to his, rubbing his bulge and squeezing his balls softly through his pants. She whispered in his ear, "Just standing in public full of man juice, you understand that you're a danger to everyone here? What is it, can't perform in a relief center?"

"Please, can't you just let me go this once?"

"No." She pulled her shades off and hung them on her shirt before rolling her eyes. "Last chance, you're cumming with me."

"... What?"

She grabbed the back of his collar and his belt then perp-walked him through the train while women stared on, stopping in the train connection and pinning him to the wall. "Here, or the relief center? Or would you rather I actually take you in to the station to start your rap sheet for something this small and easily taken care of?" She squeezed him again. "Alright, not small, but this isn't worth ruining your, I'm sure, spotless record with the law."

"I... I really can't do it at one of those places..."

Her fingers were already at his belt, unhooked the leather and pulled his pants down off his hips. Inside his blue-striped boxers, his cock grew harder as the pressure from his jeans was relieved. "Go on, you've got hands, don't you?" she teased.

Back in the seating area, two of three women were covertly recording with their phones.

"I can't, um..."

Isla leaned in and bit his earlobe as she fished his cock through the hole of his boxers. "You're going to unload all of that hot, sticky cum right here, in front of me and everyone else, or you're coming with me to the station." She held his hand and wrapped his own hand around his shaft. "Or, is this not stimulating enough for you to get off?" She smiled and hooked her fingers into her collar, pulling it just a little bit wider and showing off a beauty mark on her lovely brown skin.

Reluctantly, Will started stroking. There was so much pressure behind the gates that he'd been building all week, he didn't thing he'd be able to last very long at all, but then that wasn't entirely bad in these circumstances... It wouldn't be a waste, he'd cum here once to relieve his erection and he'd still have arousal saved up to go a few more times that night. He moaned under his breath and just pounded away on his dick, standing stark still so that he wouldn't end up as someone's masturbation material, and soon enough he trembled as his hot load shot across Isla's thigh, wetting her pants.

"That's a good boy~" Isla purred in his ear, following with a long lick that made him shiver.

"Okay, thank you officer," he forced himself to say meekly as his dick flagged. "I'll just be off, then."

She grasped his nuts through his boxers. "And just where do you think you're going?"

"H-home?"

The train stopped and let on more passengers, witnesses.

Isla squeezed his balls and knelt down in front of him. "You said you've been holding it in for a week, didn't you? Then it's only a matter of time before you're hard again and we'll be right at square one. Come on, start stroking."

"But I-"

She didn't let him get a word in before closing her lips around the oversensitive head of his cock. Will moaned into his sleeve as she swirled her tongue around his head and collected all of the leftovers, leaning back and letting him see it all resting on her cupped tongue before gulping it down. But she didn't let up, sucking harder and faster, staring up with her gorgeous brown eyes as she slurped. After cumming once already, Will's legs shook with the incredible sensations, his toes clenched inside his shoes, and despite himself, he could feel himself getting bigger in the officer's mouth.

Two women were leaning on the other side of the doorway, peeking in without a care about being seen, and Will turned his face away with shame. He tried to pull back, but Isla took firm hold of his ass and pulled him forward, gagging herself on his rod, pulling back a moment later with a couple gooey string of spit hanging from her plump lips. And she came off his tip with a pop, began stroking him with her hand, fiddling with her thumb on his head.

"You're pretty salty, you know?" she said, catching her breath with a little smile while her hand squelched over Will's slick skin. "Guess it is pretty hot and stuffy today. I'm sweaty too." She latched onto him just to free her hand enough to pop the buttons on her shirt the rest of the way and shrug it off her shoulders, showing off the skimpy black lace bra she'd had underneath, and she went back to stroking. "Bet I taste salty, if you want a taste."

"God..."

Isla pressed her face into his groin and started licking his balls as she tightened her grip on his cock, sucking one testicle into her mouth and rolling it around on her warm tongue. He was harder than he'd ever been, precum spilling onto her fingers in anticipation, foaming under her touch. She moaned, "Cum for me~ You can still cum for me, can't you? Do it. There has to be so much hot cum in these." She drew her tongue between his balls, tight against his body, stroking him so fast and so hard that-

"Fuck!" Will trembled, knees knocking as his second load of cum burst out and spattered across Isla's dark hair.

He stumbled back against the wall and barely remained standing, Isla rising to meet him with an arm around his waist. Through his shirt and her bra, he could feel her aroused nipples tickling his skin. "You're getting me pretty dirty, you know?" she said, licking her lips and smiling, then nuzzled herself beneath his chin and kissed his neck, nibbled. "Would have been so much cleaner to pump it down my throat, don't you think? But oh well. Think he can go another time?"

Will shook his head. He startled when she grabbed his dick again and tightly grasped the base.

"Wrong answer," Isla said against his skin. There was the sound of a metal buckle and then the soft sound of pants falling in a heap to the floor. She moved her hips against him, slipped his dick between her legs.

She wasn't wearing any...

He was hard again...

"See? You're a monster, sir. We're not stopping until we get all of that cum out." Isla began grinding herself against him, letting out deep, luscious moans each time his cock slid up against her warm, slick lips. Rubbing him between her thighs, he could feel the air on the other side caressing his head as it emerged from each stroke. It took everything he had as a man not to grab her ass and thrust his cock home, but she was still an officer, and she decided their pace.

A woman in a long skirt and glasses was watching from the doorway, pressing the heel of her hand in between her legs.

Isla hooked her chin at the woman and that was all it took.

The new one came to Will's side and kissed his cheek. "I'm Irene," she said briefly before disappearing behind Isla. Hardly a second had passed and Irene's lips enveloped the head of his cock, popping on and off as it vanished within the soft confines of Isla's thighs, a lick taken on each pass. Their pace slowed to accommodate Irene, giving her a second or more here and there to swirl her tongue around the head of Will's cock, light mewling rising from her kneeling position.

Will had to bite his lip to take his attention away from the painful arousal in his loins as both women milked him.

Muffled through Isla's thighs and a half-full mouth, Irene moaned, "You're right, he is salty~"

"Hear that?" Isla echoed, "you're salty, delicious. Why are you wasting your time with porn when there are so many willing women right here and now?" She arched her back, pressing her breasts against his chest and tightening her legs around his shaft to hump more earnestly. "If I weren't on duty, you could have my tight~ wet~ pussy~" she whispered with a soft stream of air as punctuation.

There was too much to react to, Irene slurped, pressing her face deeply inside Isla's thighs to stay on Wills dick, waggling her tongue along the bottom. He threw his head back against the wall as he came for the third time in a few minutes, loosing a stream of hot cum into Irene's mouth, his cock pulsating with excruciating pleasure between Isla's tender thighs as he lost his breath and his footing.

And he slid down the wall onto his ass. Irene was in his lap moments later, her glasses were fogged and her skirt was wet, he felt it on his leg as she straddled him, and she made a show of the cum resting on her tongue before tipping her chin back and swallowing. Above them both, Isla was chuckling to herself.

"I think I'm empty..." Will said weakly.

Isla nudged his soft cock with her foot. "Are you sure? Well, we'll see. Miss Irene, could I ask for your cooperation a little longer?"

"Of course!"

The two conferred for a second and came down to the floor on their hands and knees. Isla formed herself to one side of Will's body, slipping under his arm with her head resting against his chest, then Irene took the other side with more trouble, her incredible tits getting in the way.

 Isla lightly bit Will's ear and whispered, "Come on, come on, you can get hard for me one more time, can't you," while trailing her fingertips down his belly.

On the other side, Irene added her own nonverbal encouragement, wrapping her leg around Will's, skirt bunching up between them, holding his hand and swaddling his arm between her breasts.

"Still no? That's a shame~" Isla whispered. She took his other hand and slipped it between her thighs, against the softness and the heat of her pussy. "Are you even a man if this doesn't get you hard? It's okay to dip in a finger, I'll like it~"

Slowly, Irene reached down and took hold of Will's balls, gently massaged them against her palm as she rolled her hips and ground herself into his leg.

"Isn't she just lovely? But look over here," Isla whispered and deeply kissed Will when he obeyed, her tongue dancing against his as she squeezed his hand between her thighs, urging him to take action. Irene's lips landed on his collarbone, not to be undone, and she sucked a hickey that made him moan, that made Isla wink.

He'd only gotten up the will to dip one finger between Isla's pussy lips, her whispered moan stirred him deep inside and brought his aching cock back to life.

"Another erection in public?" Isla purred sarcastically as she curled her fingers around it, more gently than she had before. "We're going to have to do something about that, won't we? How about you cum for me? Mmm, you're not going to get away with just a ticket, such a bad, bad repeat offender~"

"I- ugh..." he managed. Isla had bitten the nape of his neck and squeezed his balls to stop any potential back-talk.

12