PWC: Arrest in Porn World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you can do it, buddy boy~" Irene hummed.

Isla stroked him with a steady rhythm, building up his erection from the ground floor until every throbbing, sensitive inch was hot and ready in her hand.

"Cum for me, cum again in my hand," Isla whispered.

"No~ Don't cum," Irene whispered on the other side. "I wanna stay like this with you a little longer, don't cum so quickly. You can hold on, that's a good boy~"

Isla's hand tightened around him as his cock became as hard as it had ever been and she relentlessly stroked, bouncing off his groin and sliding her slicked palm against the tip each time. "You don't want me to take you into the station? I'll wring you out, every drop, here or there. Cum, right here, right now. Cum. Cum. Cum. Give it to me~" She nibbled his earlobe while moaning.

"Nooo~" Irene moaned, slowly humping herself against Will's leg. "Stay hard, stay hard. You can do it, baby, stay hard for me~"

It wasn't a matter of holding back or not, Will's brain fogged under the onslaught of sensations beating down on him with the sweet murmuring on either side. He wasn't following instructions as his orgasm build one last time. His balls tightened, his breath quickened, and his hips bucked as agonized pleasure flooded his body and the few drops of cum still inside his nuts came out as a pathetic spurt on Isla's hand.

She ran her fingers up from the base of his cock to ensure every last drop was spent, licked her hand clean. Seeming moments later she was pulling on her pants and tightening her belt, straightened up and proper as a cop should be. Will found himself hauled to his feet and had to fumble for his own clothing with Irene, who wore a ruddy complexion as well, now, and waved kindly goodbye after slipping her number into his pocket.

"Have we learned a lesson, sir?" Isla asked with her hand on her hip, handcuffs proudly displayed as the barely-avoided option.

"I should hide my erections better."

She pressed her sunglasses firmly back in place and looked down her nose at him. "Don't give me lip, I could still write you a ticket for public indecency. Next time you want to save up, come to the station and we'll have you properly fitted for a chastity cage for the week or however long, and then it won't matter how much milk you have in your balls."

"Sure, sure..." He minded his tongue. Too bad, he'd really been hyped up for the porno he had queued up back home, but there was always next week. Now the only thing was to go home and hope he wasn't becoming amateur porno himself, phones were being slipped back into pockets in the audience.

"Good boy. And this is my beat, so I'm going to be keeping an eye out for you. So, where was your stop?"

"Third street..."

The train's notification said, "Second street station, the doors are closing."

Isla smirked. "Sucks. I'll walk you the block home, special service." She licked her lips. "It'll be good to know where you live."

Will gulped, but obediently followed her out the closing doors.

12