PWC: Please Fuck My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he heard the click of the front door, he'd barely fallen asleep, but he shot up to his feet and went to the door leading into the hallway to press his ear to the wood and get a feeling for where Ruth was in the space beyond. Just as Vivian had said, Ruth didn't make any stops, left her school bag flopped against the entryway wall with a thump that made David jump out of his skin.

Ruth went to the bathroom and turned on the tap to let the water warm up before starting her shower. There was the sound of her clothes rustling as she disrobed and tossed them aside with a whoosh of air. And, finally, David heard the shower curtain draw closed, the tap switch over to the shower head.

He slowly opened the door to Ruth's room and crept into the hallway. She hadn't even bothered to close the door to the bathroom, so confident that she was alone like any other day... Steam wafted out from the doorway, carrying the warm scent of Ruth's coconut shampoo with it to David's nose. He crept forward like a predator to the edge of the doorway and peeked around the corner.

Through the translucence of the shower curtain, David saw a slender, lissome silhouette.

She was facing away from him, and the curtain obscured any detail of her full, bouncy rear end. She took the soap bottle from a rack in the shower and squirted a dollop into one of her hands. David's eyes fixed on the faint bobbing of her bare breasts as she drew her slippery hands over the hidden curves of her nubile body, felt his erection spring to life. She bent over to rub soap all the way down her shapely legs, the detailed image of her pert ass coincidentally pressing against the surface of the shower curtain for David's viewing pleasure.

But the view was too brief, and Ruth broke the contact with the curtain, the suds from the soap leaving a wet spot on the other side of the translucent material for a moment until the spray of water from above washed it away. She'd gone back to sudsing herself up, running her hands across every inch of her skin, pausing at times to roll her palm against a hard nipple or between her soft thighs. It wasn't masturbation, not really, but she paid a suspicious amount of attention to her most sensitive spots, as if she could sense the heat of David's gaze through the sheet between them. After all, she knew that something was coming, eventually, so sex had to be at the forefront of her mind without relief; Ruth had been left to stew in her juices.

David couldn't help but reach into his pants to wrap his hand around his erection. The sight of Ruth pleasuring herself was too much stimulation to go without stroking himself to take off some of the pressure. He contemplated taking her right then and there, just rushing in to throw back the curtain and push her against the wall, to ravage her body while they were both pelted with water from above. But no, willpower managed to find its way back into his skull enough to dissuade him, and his hand went back to his side.

A sudden gasp from the shower told David that Ruth had just reached her peak, her hand paused between her legs for perhaps a moment longer than was necessary while her silhouette shivered with pleasure.

Her fingers came around the edge of the shower curtain and David was barely able to jump out of sight before she pulled it back. He retreated to her room, closed her door as quietly as he could and went into her closet, hoping he hadn't been heard.

His heart raced as he waited, listening to Ruth as she came from the bathroom and opened the door to her own room. He could hear the susurration of her rubbing herself down with a towel and he prepared himself like a sprinter within the closet, legs coiled beneath him, readying himself to jump out and take her by surprise the instant she opened it up. Every one of her footfalls rang in his head until finally the space he was in was split by a sliver of light, the closet door slid open.

There she was, nude and moist. Short, dark red hair was still plastered to her head despite her efforts to rub herself dry. Firm, perky breasts were tipped by innocent, pink nipples, still slightly erect from pleasuring herself in the shower. Right at eye level for David was her plump, shaven mound with a reddened, aroused clit peeking out.

David watched as realization dawned on her face, as the light revealed his crouched, masked form. She choked on a squeal, unable to get it out while she was still reeling from shock, and she turned on her heel to retreat from the room.

He shot up like a sprinter just as she stomped on a loose piece of clothing on the floor and fell on her face. Was that intentional? He was on top of her immediately, pinning her to the ground with his knee in the small of her back as he nearly fumbled getting the rope out of his sweatshirt pocket. Ruth squirmed underneath him, trying to extract herself with plausibly deniable force, but he was at last able to grab up her wrists and tie them behind her back. Then she was just kicking her naked legs and writhing on the floor, not as much as she could, or strong enough to hurt David when her flailing feet actually hit him.

"I'm sorry!" she squealed too quietly to be heard by a potential well-intentioned neighbor. "Please, please, no! No no no no no!"

He bound her legs too, then stood, hauled her off the ground and slammed her face-down on her bed with her legs hanging off the side. "Shut the fuck up, bitch," he said with a gruff voice he'd been practicing, and immediately felt bad about it. David grasped a hunk of Ruth's damp red hair and forced her to look back at him, her wobbling lip making shameful emotions well up from deep within him. "Or should I find something to jam down your throat?"

"Sorry..." she whimpered, "I'll give you anything you want, just don't hurt me!"

It was just an act, but damn was she a good actress; no man would avoid feeling bad... David let go of her hair and kept his hand on her back so that she wouldn't get any funny ideas. "Yeah, you'll give me everything I want. I'll take it anyway." He grasped one plump ass cheek and spread her out to get a good look at her puckered anus and tight, fresh cunt.

As David unleashed his cock, making sure Ruth could see it in the corner of her vision, he felt like breaking character just to make sure that she was really alright with her first time going to someone she didn't know. Even if he had the paperwork all in order and her mother's blessing (encouragement, really).

She swallowed. "W-what are you going to do with that?" she stuttered, and she licked her lips.

David leaned down to whisper in her ear. "So, you know what we're doing, right? Vivian told you?"

She clicked her tongue. "Hey, you're supposed to be taking what you want, right? Have some confidence for gossake. Really, it's fine, do whatever you want with my body." She turned her head so that David could see the corner of an impish smile and a rolled eye. "Within reason, of course. Heh."

"Of course." David swallowed nervously, without any excuses left to him. They were already so far outside the realm of reasonable.

"Need a dick pill? Dad keeps his in the bedside drawer in the other room. I'll wait."

David rose above her and swatted he cunt with his open palm, made her squeak. Then she was wriggling atop her bed but he was able to keep her in place easily with his hand on the small of her back. Shamefully, his cock had never been harder than when he laid it between Ruth's cheeks to let her get a feel for what would be taking her virginity, the girth that would be spreading her out, the heat that would be filling her up. She was mewling, whining as if there were a real threat, playing up her writhing as if she wasn't pressing her hips back at him all the while, tempting his cock with the plump, moist lips of her pussy. Whether or not she was doing this to get her virginity out of the way, get her mother off her back, David wanted to ensure that she remembered how good her first time really felt.

He drew the tip of his dick down, down, forcing her to wait, anticipate the feeling. It was such a light touch that her mind would be filled with attention to it, leaving everything else in the world to drift away into irrelevance while she imagined how his cock would feel inside her.

"You're a cheeky bitch, you know that?" David said just as the tip nestled between her lips, ready to be pushed in at any second. "So wet~ Who were you thinking about in the shower? I bet you couldn't wait for this, you've been wishing I was here to pound you for days. Isn't that right?"

Quivering, Ruth shook her head. "I-" She choked on her response as David pushed his hips forward slowly, piercing her with his rod and forcing it deeply inside her hot, wet pussy. It seemed like she wanted to keep talking, but each time she tried, she lost her breath. She was twitching, biting her lip, tearing up with pain.

David only pulled out by and inch or so and... red... "God, I'm so sorry!" He went to pull out entirely with the intent of finding something to clean her up, but Ruth's bound hands clasped around his wrist and locked him in place.

"Don't you dare stop before it feels good!" Ruth cried.

"Okay, okay..." He patted her back so that she would know he was staying then took hold of her bindings and pulled her arms tight, arching her back and pulling her tightly into his lap. "In that case, b-bitch, I'll go so fast that you don't have the time to cry about it!" After stepping back into the shoes of his character, David thrust his hips forward, sinking into the depths of her vagina and bumping against her womb; she choked on a cry of pain, but David kept going, working himself up into a rhythm so fast and hard that she would forget about everything but the raft of pleasure riding on the waves of agony. It wasn't long at all until there were moans beneath her gasping breath, that her body warmed against his skin; with his other hand, he reached around and groped a firm breast, pulled her up to her feet so that her buckling knees added to the force of his thrusts.

Curly red locks bounced in front of his eyes as they dried, Ruth's head bowed as if to rob him of the sight of her disgraceful face. But he didn't need to see her blushing, the sight of her ass rippling with each pounding would have gotten any man off by itself. Her nipple was hard against his palm as he groped and kneaded it, hotter and hotter with each passing moment as though the redhead was filled with literal fire, feverish. He had to wonder how much she'd built up this moment in her head, whether he was living up to the expectations of her first fuck, but he put those thoughts to the side as he continued, whittling his mind down to the point of ensuring her pleasure.

It was difficult for him to ignore her subtle gasps of pain as he plunged into her again and again, stretching out her tight hole, stealing her breath. But, over time, her gasping breaths became mixed with moans which betrayed a building arousal despite the situation. Nerves were nerves, no matter how they were stimulated, that Ruth's body was being dominated and used for someone else's pleasure. She was committed to losing her maidenhood like this, so David felt determination swell in his own chest to match hers; he reached around her body, up through her tender breasts and to her neck, pulled her up off the surface of her bed and balanced her on the corner, taking away any sense of control she might have felt.

Ruth's breast felt incredibly hot, her breasts cradling his forearm, thrumming heartbeat obvious against his bare skin. Each thrust of his cock caused a hitch in her breath, a tremble throughout her body. The face she turned toward him was sloppy, eyes rolled back and a thin line of drool at the corner of her plush lips running down her chin. She let her head fall back against his chest, those pale, pink lips parted with steadily-building pleasure.

"Horny bitch," David said gruffly, restraining himself from kissing her cheek since that would break the illusion of his character. Instead, he grabbed her hip with his free hand and pulled her away from all of the support her bed had given her, suspended her on the balls of her feet as he pushed himself to the limit humping her from behind.

"O-oh God, please!" Ruth begged, moaning with every shallow breath that she could manage to take, trembling in the buildup to orgasm, bouncing appealingly with each thrust. David could feel how hot she was inside, could hear her squishing around his fat cock and throbbing alongside him.

He couldn't have stopped himself if he wanted to. The barrage of sensation in his dick was coming to a head, his balls tightened against his body in anticipation, following their primordial directive to flood Ruth's womb. "Please what, whore!?" he asked, unsure that he would be able to hold on long enough to hear the answer without cramping up. He clenched his cheeks, doing all that he could to give her a proper crescendo for her first time.

"P-please~ ah~" Ruth stumbled on her words, bit her lip and bent her head to steady her nerves as much as she could while getting her pussy pounded and her body rattled. "Please, sir, cum inside me!"

Seeing the woman pinked with arousal and shame, jiggling with the force of his thrusts, one push away from cumming her brains out, David lost control. He slammed his hips into her plump, lovely ass, thrust his hard cock as deeply as he could, and held her tight to him as he erupted hot, potent cum into her depths, forever engraving her first time with his name. She shivered in his arms, gasping breath as orgasm tore through her body, pussy clenching around David's cock, trying to milk him dry as if her body couldn't bear to let him pull out; ignoring the incredible depth of sensation in his cock, he kept up his thrusts, taking Ruth from one peak to another as waves of orgasm washed over her until at last the both of them were spent and he tossed her limp body onto her bed, nearly going down with her.

She was still twitching as he turned to leave the room, his job done, on knocking knees. It had been a strange day, but he was happy enough that she seemed to be satisfied with his work.

"Where are you going?" Ruth said weakly, breathing deeply now that it was an option.

David stopped awkwardly at the door. There really wasn't anything that his character should have to say at this point, was there? "Uh, so... Aren't we done?"

The woman narrowed her eyes, strangely shrewd despite how sloppy the rest of her appeared. "Not even a round two? We've got energy drinks in the fridge, and dick pills too, like I said, if that's the problem..."

"Oh... Okay, I suppose." David took the rope he'd brought along and pulled Ruth's limp body here and there to tie her wrists and ankles to her bedposts. "Not too tight? I read a book on this, but it's hard to practice without someone else." And he'd gotten enough funny looks, and a cashier's number, when he bought the damn thing.

"Seems fine to me," Ruth said, testing the strength of her bindings, wiggling her fingers and toes to see if she could feel them. "Need a few minutes? Dick pills?"

"My dick works fine, alright!?"

She shrugged, about the extent of her freedom of motion at the time. Cum was leaking out of her cunt onto the bedsheets along with a trickle of virginal redness.

"I'm going to get a wet towel, first, at least." He couldn't make himself look down and Ruth's face paled in the same way he felt his own. "Unless this is part of it for you?"

Ruth shook her head.

A few minutes later, the only evidence left of her deflowering were the stains on her sheets and the carpet. Dabbing with a towel didn't do as much for those as David wanted, but cleaning up Ruth's sopping wet pussy seemed to awaken something shameful in the back of his mind, something essentially male in connection to his caveman ancestors. Standing above her, looking down on her curves and the way her resting breaths made her belly rise and fall, he felt harder than he ever had before.

She licked her lips and rolled her hips, resting in the afterglow and keeping her arousal on the back burner so that she wouldn't start aching until they were well and truly done.

"So..." David shuffled nervously in the middle of the room, feeling more naked with just his pants down and his cock out than he ever had while fully nude. "Round two?"

Ruth lazily rolled her eyes. "Don't make me make decisions. Mom said I should let you go wild, just do whatever you want to me as your heart desires... It's not a tradition that I understand, either, but I do at least know what she wants to see once we're done. So... how about a skull-fucking?"

He felt like an idiot, untying her at her own instruction only to turn her 180 degrees and tie her to the opposite posts with her head lolling off the foot of her bed. Her soft lips parted and her intentions became all too clear.

"You're sure?"

Soft laughter rippled through her naked body. "C'mon man, take control already. Just, like, make sure I can still breathe once in a while, okay?"

David stepped forward, took a moment to get back into character as his throbbing cock hovered in front of her face. "You know what, whore? I think you talk too much. Make your mouth useful at least."

The redhead had to wipe a smile off her face and pursed her lips to kiss the tip of his dick, staring around it's looming girth pleadingly into his eyes. "I'll be good, I promise..."

"Bite and you'll regret it." He sneered, baring teeth from within his wool mask, and took her head in his hands. It took a tiny movement of his hips to thrust between her lips and prod against the back of her throat. He wanted to stop and make sure she was alright when she choked on his cock, but he knew she would have chastised him if he had and instead just pulled back enough for her to cough and suck in a breath.

Then he gave her no rest, shoving himself back inside with a force that he could see in the bounce of her breasts. And he humped, ramming her throat deeper and more forcefully as he could tell she could take it.

"Bet you've practiced for this, haven't you?" he taunted her from above while she couldn't possibly respond. "Stuck your fingers down your throat in the shower, just imagining the day you could suck off some guy you loved! Too bad, I'll take what I want and you can just lie there being a hole! Is your pussy actually wet, getting fucked by a total stranger!? What kind of whore are you?" He pulled out entirely and knelt down, slapped her cheek lightly. Just from less than a minute getting her face plowed, there was bubbly drool running down her face, stinging her eyes; she couldn't speak, coughing and sucking down air while she could.

"I-"

David thrust a couple fingers in between her lips before she could say whatever she'd come up with. "Think I care what a hole thinks?" He thrust his fingers against her tongue, let Ruth lick between them, spreading warm saliva over his skin. "I did tell you to be quiet, didn't I?"

Really getting into his character, David went back up and forced his dick into her mouth again, not so much as letting her suck him off, reveling in her stolen warmth. His balls were slapping her in the face with each thrust and he could actually see the bulge in her throat as he bottomed out, see her swallow frothy saliva to give herself a thin channel of air each time his hips pulled back and allowed it. Never before had he felt so in dominant as he did while looking down on this woman who writhed on her bed at his touch, testing her bonds as though she had any intent to escape him. Rather than guilt, there was a kind of arousal welling up in his loins unfamiliar to him.

Ruth's grunts, her choking filled the air with the squish of his spit-covered cock. He entangled his fingers in her hair, his thighs slapping into her wet face over and over as he approached orgasm. He could see her breast reddening with arousal despite everything, as if her throat had become a sexual organ, sensitive to the feeling of the tip of his cock sliding along its walls like her tight cunt had been.