PWC: Please Fuck My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath him, Ruth's body arched against her bed, back rising over its surface, breasts jiggling pleasantly with each thrust of his cock, pink nipples tracing circles in the air. Her moans vibrated through his cock and she'd tried to start sucking, doing so much to push him over the edge.

It came on him all at once, David held her by her hair into his groin, leaving Ruth unable to do anything but swallow his hot, thick load as he shot it down her throat, directly down into her belly.

He took a while to pump everything out and then came to his senses, pulled out so that Ruth would be able to regain her composure. Thankfully, she seemed fine after gasping for a while, actually licking a strand of David's cum off of her lips once she'd recovered.

"You're alright?" he asked.

Still preoccupied with breathing, Ruth answered with a thumbs-up from one bound hand. She was limp enough after her skull-fucking that David was easily able to untie her and bind her so that at least she could sit up with her back against her headboard.

He couldn't pry his eyes off her; Ruth's breasts heaved up and down as she rested, the smell of sex had filled the room and David was having trouble again pushing back his feelings of guilt after the satisfaction of orgasm had faded away. When she was only panting, David had come to her side on the bed with a sports drink from the fridge, had to hold it for her while she sipped due to her bindings. Her whole body was slick with sweat, arousal dripped between her thighs, and her face was yet covered with drying spit and cum that she outright refused to let David clean up for her.

"So, uh, third round?" she asked?

"I don't think my heart would be able to take that." he said.

Ruth shrugged, sighed. "I guess twice is enough... Say, before you go..."

She whispered her plan, had David pull handfuls of vibrators from one of her drawers, apply some pill-like ones to her nipples and her clit at full power while taped in place, push a dildo entirely within her sopping wet pussy similarly, then some kind of beaded rod thing went up her ass... and she had him pull taut a knot that would keep them all right where they were so that no amount of wriggling would give her relief.

"Now take my phone, fuck, the password's 1234, and there's a tripod in my desk drawer, put it on my dresser... Ahh~ Okay, now find my mom's contact, video call... Quick, before she answers, tie that handkerchief into a gag and then get out of frame... Now leave, I'll be fine."

-o-

A few hours later, he received the recording of Ruth cumming her brains out with the vibrators, a few hours long, with a thank-you.

David reclined in his living room and sighed, but saved the video anyway.