Python's Grip

Story Info
Wife falls prey to hubby's boss.
6.7k words
2.99
49.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayna
Nayna
87 Followers

I am Rupa, 27 years and married to Sam, who is 30 years. Sam is very loving and caring and very active on bed. We were married in March 2019. Sam is an engineer in reputed multinational company.

I am also in the same company and work in the advertisement section. In fact, I am the second in command of the advertisement cell of our company. My lady boss, Mrs. Nagpal is around 45 years and she is very decent so that in my four years of employment in the company under her, I never felt uncomfortable. Mrs. Nagpal treated me not as a subordinate but as a colleague. She showered motherly affection on me by offering me the delicious items she prepared at home. Soon exchanging of food between two of us became a regular affairs. She also showered equal motherly affections on Sam.

Mrs. Nagpal's husband, Mr. Suresh Nagpal was the VP (Production) of the same company and Sam was one of the 14 engineers who directly reported to him.

Usually, rank hierarchy matters much in the social intercourse among the employees of such companies. But due to the affectionate attitude of Mrs. Nagpal towards me and Sam, the barrier of official hierarchy broke down and we developed very cordial family terms with the Nagpals.

Mr. & Mrs. Nagpal has a son, who is working in Belgium. Last year, Mrs. Nagpal went to visit her son and it was at that time the lockdown was clamped in India and she got stranded abroad. As there was no certainty when lockdown would be eased, the company divested the full charge of advertisement section on me.

Sam had gone to Hyderabad during the same time with a team of engineers to look after the progress of major project. Their visit was actually for 4/5 days, but they too got stranded in Hyderabad due to clamping of lockdown.

I knew that Mr. Nagpal preferred homely food and always relished the items cooked by Mrs. Nagpal. So considering our family ties and the fact that she was not there, I used to bring meals for Mr. Nagpal in tiffin boxes quite often. He used to compliment me, "Beti, you're as much as good cook as your aunty (Mrs. Nagpal)."

To be frank, apart from official works, both Mrs. Nagpal and me were fond of cooking and experimenting new items. Since Sam was not at the station, Mr. Nagpal often told me to tell him if I need anything to be bought from the market. But I preferred to do it myself because I knew that however cordial our family terms might be, it was audacious to make a high level official like Mr. Nagpal to do marketing for me.

It was about a week later that Mr. Nagpal called me to his office. It was unusual for a production head to call the in-charge of advertisement section. Once I went to his room, he pointed out a major lapse of my section in respect of his production unit and scolded me left and right for the mistake, in front of two other officials. There was no indication in his reaction that we had cordial family terms and he was behaving like real tough boss. I knew he was professionally right and that personal relationship should not interfere in official matter, still I felt insulted and tears were in my eyes. I managed to admit my lapse and apologized for the mistake. My sobbing voice seemed to irritate him further and he roughly said, "Stop crying like a school girl and get the mistake corrected immediately."

I left his room humbly and instructed my colleagues to take steps to correct the lapse. In my mind, I decided never to bring meals for him nor talk to him unless it is an official need.

When the above incident took place, it was around 2.30 PM. Normally, our office closes at 6 PM. At 5.30, Mr. Nagpal rang me at my intercom. I responded in a serious formal tone, "Yes Sir?"

"Hope you have taken steps to correct the mistakes," said Mr. Nagpal, "I have also talked to the advertisers. They will withdraw it immediately and shall not charge for it. In return, in the next advertisement they will charge only 10% higher. So there will be no audit queries as to why the advertisement was withdrawn."

I knew he was trying to help me but I still felt insulted and angry and formally said, "Thank you, Sir."

"Now listen," said Mr. Nagpal, "It's the uncle speaking to Rupa. You are bringing me meals for so many days. So tonight I wish to host a dinner for two of us at our place. I will pick you up at 8 PM."

I was still angry at him and said courteously, "Sir, no need to host a dinner. I did nothing special by bringing the meals. It is just because aunty is not here, I shared a part of what I cooked for me. I gave no extra time and energy for it."

At the other end of the intercom I heard him chuckle, "Well, I can't cook like you or your aunty, otherwise I should have prepared the items myself. You will have to take meals to be prepared by a chef at our kitchen."

"Sir, please forgive," I replied as humbly as I could, "Let Sam and aunty come, you can host the dinner then. I have some works at home this evening and I'm not in the right mood today."

"I know," said Mr. Nagpal, "That's why I need to lift your mood. I also need to explain why I had to behave roughly at my office. Now remember, it is not the uncle but the boss asking you to attend the dinner."

I didn't like to continue arguing with him further and said, "Ok Sir, I will be ready at 8 o'clock."

Although I accepted his invitation, I decided that once at the dinner I will play gloomy and grave to show that I was not interested nor happy in the dinner.

I came home after office. I did not even dress properly that would have been fit for a dinner. Mr. Nagpal came at 7.45 to pick me up. I wished him a formal good evening and quite casually boarded the car. He was driving the car. So I took the seat beside the driving seat. On the way to his home, we hardly exchanged any word.

By the time we arrived at his home, the chef has prepared all the items. Mr. Nagpal took a look at everything and said to the chef, "Thank you for your service even in this lockdown. I can warm up the dishes, you better go now to avoid being harassed by security personnel on road."

He paid the chef his charges and the chef left. For a moment, I felt uncomfortable. Theirs was a big palatial house. It was not that I had not been to their place. But then either Mrs. Nagpal or Sam or both used to be there. That day only two of us were there - Mr. Nagpal and me. I didn't think of this earlier. I pretended to be more serious and reserved.

We were seated at the drawing room when Mr. Nagpal brought two glasses and a bottle of Frence Cognac. At family get together, it was not unusual for the four of us to drink. But in the absence of Mrs. Nagpal and Sam, I didn't like the idea. So I told him frankly that I won't drink. Mr. Nagpal said, "Ok, I don't insist. I just thought it might raise your damp mood. I hope you won't mind if I sip a little. If you wish you can enjoy the snacks or just for the sake of giving company can sip a bit."

He prepared two glasses, but left my glass on the table without insisting me to drink. He started sipping from his glass slowly as I sat serious faced just opposite to him. Then he spoke, "You see Rupa, I know I had been rough to you at office. It was not directly your fault but being the in-charge of the section, the responsibility is yours. Since your aunty is not in office, your workloads have increased. But remember whether it is you or my wife, the in-charge has to take the responsibility. Had it been your aunty, she too had been admonished by me like this."

I didn't say anything but sat passively listening to him. Mr. Nagpal started again, "About ten years back an officer of the section was sacked for similar lapse. I had to scold you in front of other two officials so that no wrong message of favouring you goes to them. I wanted to settle it at our level without going for disciplinary action. In that case, it would have gone to higher authorities and they could have taken drastic action against you. I too disliked the way I spoke to you, but I had to do it to keep the matter at my level."

As I listened, I understood the reason of his roughness. My previous angry attitude towards him started changing. I was feeling ashamed and said, "I'm sorry. I took it wrongly."

Mr. Nagpal smiled and said, "You may now take a bit of the drink to get relieved of the stress."

Drinking wine was not new. So I took the glass and started sipping. Mr. Nagpal mildly went on explaining the gravity and consequences of the mistake. The more he explained, more I felt ashamed for behaving insolently with him when he invited for the dinner. I stood up and went near him to sincerely regret my insolence. I was not sure if I had taken more than two pegs during the conversation. My legs stumbled and I almost fell on him.

I was not in my senses or I was in a state of trance. I couldn't recall when and how I and Mr. Nagpal shifted to the bed in one corner of the drawing room and when did his hands embrace me. I suddenly awakened to the situation when I saw Mr. Nagpal's face just near mine and he was about to kiss my lips. I screamed in shock, "Don't do this please. What we are doing is not right."

"Who decides what us right or wrong?" Mr. Nagpal asked sarcastically, "You fell on my lap showing your youthful treasures and you know how it could excite a man. Rupa, I have never seen a beauty like you and a glamourous body as yours. So I thought we might enjoy some intimate moments."

"Uncle please," I pleaded, "I am like your daughter. You often address me as beti (daughter). We should not do this."

"But minutes ago," said Mr. Nagpal, "When you stumbled on me, I caressed your face, I unbuttoned your kurti and placed my hands to fondle your soft flesh mounds, you didn't resist or protest. Now I am hot and can't let you go like this."

I was afraid to see lust in his eyes. But he spoke it right, my buttons were unbuttoned exposing my bra covered boobs and I don't know when or why did I allow him. But it was true, I didn't recall to have protested. Still I said to him, "Please let me go. It will be cheating both the aunty and Sam."

Mr. Nagpal looked deeply in my eyes and said as if chewing the words, "Where from these puritan morality dropped suddenly? Forget about Sam, forget about your aunty. Just you and me here. You're starving for more than a week since Sam is not here, and your aunty has grown old. She can't satisfy my bodily needs well enough. Let's enjoy."

Mr. Nagpal tightened his embrace and moving his lips sensuously on my cheeks said pointing at his embrace, "This is a python's grip. Free yourself if you can. I am not going to force you. If you can free yourself from my hug, I will let you go."

Instead of anger or hatred, I discovered a forbidden passion of extra-marital relationship building up inside me. But still I pleaded to him, "Uncle, I am like your daughter..."

He didn't let me finish and seriously said, "Yes beti, you are like my daughter but not my daughter."

And then without any warning violently pushed his hand inside my trousers and panty and touched my love triangle and said with a seductive smile on his lips, "Beti, you're flowing like a stream there at your uncle's touch."

I lowered my gaze avoiding eye contact with him. He had caught me right. I was already wet but the thrust of his hand at my most intimate place made me discharge fresh love juice. I could feel instinctively what was inevitable.

Mr. Nagpal's lips descended on mine. His tongue licked my lips and tried to part them. As if under a spell, I parted my lips allowing uncle to put his tongue inside my mouth and to play with my tongue. Soon we were kissing each other. His hands went to my back and unhooked the bra. He pushed the bra cups with his chin exposing my boobs and complimented, "Beti, you've a real sexy figure. Leave aside all your shames and reservations and be the uncle's slut tonight."

His words, instead of hatred, were sending forbidden sensations and my body shivered. His two hands were busy kneading one of my boobs while he was passionately sucking the nipple of the other making me moan. My body was trembling at his caress.

Suddenly I remembered that since Sam was out of station, I had not shaved my pubic and armpit hairs for more than a week. Moreover, as my mood was off that day, after coming to home from duty I had not properly washed my privates either. I said to Mr. Nagpal, "Uncle, can I use the wash room before becoming more intimate?"

But perhaps he thought my mind might change or I was trying an way to escape. Mr. Nagpal said, "No need beti, uncle wants to taste you in all your natural fragrances and flavours."

As if to prove his point, Mr. Nagpal brought his face near my sweaty armpits and sniffed them. Soon he started kissing and licking my armpits. But when he pulled down my trousers and panty and was moving his face towards the triangle, I tried to prevent him. But he only said, "Beti, uncle wants to taste you natural."

For sometimes, I kept my legs closed. But Mr. Nagpal was licking my pubic hairs just above my labia lips, he was licking my smooth thighs. In the face of his caress I could not keep my legs closed for longer and parted them. Uncle was very happy to find full access to my triangle and started sucking my love spot putting his tongue deep inside my already slippery orifice. I twisted my body in utter passion and tried to push away his face. But the uncle was tightly holding my thighs and his face was buried between them.

I knew that I had not shaved for some days and there was enough growth of curly hairs. At what the uncle's face was doing between my thighs it inevitably escaped from my mouth, "Ohh...maa."

Oral caress at my pussy was not new. I had enjoyed it with Sam. But with Mr. Nagpal, it was a bit different with the thrill of an illicit and extramarital secret affairs. Moreover, his tongue seemed to reach hitherto unknown regions of my tunnel. I was ashamed that I had not washed my pubic area that evening. So I said to Mr. Nagpal, "Uncle, please leave it. It may smell foul."

Uncle's hands were then kneading my asses while his face was still busy at my pussy. He heard me and replied, "Beti, don't worry. I like the damp original smell at your love spot."

Effects of wine with sexual arousal and the forbidden passion of extramarital sex had completely obliterated the sense of right and wrong in me. I immensely enjoyed what his mouth was doing in my pussy, the way his hands were kneading my asses and boobs. It seemed as if I was floating in the air. I did not even notice when Mr. Nagpal had taken away all my clothes. I was just enjoying everything he was doing to my body. He was doing everything with the passionate vigour of a youth. I dared to ask him, "Do you make love to the aunty in the same way?"

The uncle continued to nibble my nipples and replied, "In marital sex, we can't be free of inhibitions either in speech or in action. Can Sam call you a slut while making love? But I can. So far your aunty is concerned, she is now an old bitch who can't satisfy all my needs. I need a young one like you, who has a mesmerizing figure, hot and sexy."

"I never thought that an illicit affairs can be that exciting," I admitted shamelessly.

Uncle kissed my lips and soon we were sucking the lips of each other. He hugged me tightly and asked, "Do you want to free yourself from the python's grip? If you want to stop, we can still stop."

He knew that I was at the point of no return and still he pretended to wait for my reply. I avoided looking at his eyes. I was burning in passion. I pushed my hand inside his trousers to feel his tool. It was a real monster, hard, throbbing, warm and its exceptional girth frightened me. I held it in my palm, lowered my gaze and shamelessly said, "I want to be in the python's grip for ever."

I slowly stroked his hard tool in my palm and in a whispering voice said again, "I wish to be this monster's slut."

We were on a small bed in the corner of the drawing room. As Mr. Nagpal heard my above words, he took me on his lap and carried me to the bedroom placing me carefully on the double sized bed. He looked deep into my eyes and said, "This is the bed where I and your aunty had our bridal night. It is on this bed that we two are going to celebrate our extramarital relation too."

I calmly waited for him to join me on bed. I was too aroused. I had no sense of right and wrong, no moral scruples but only an uncontrollable desire for sexual gratification. Mr. Nagpal came on bed and started playing with my nipples, which were already erect in anticipation. He looked at me and asked, "Do you want to enjoy it with your boss or the uncle? I will play the role as you wish."

I took no time to answer and whispered, "Uncle."

He understood and nodded and mounted on me. His lips kissed my lips and said, "Beti, your lips are sexy and juicy, I like them. I like your big flesh balls, they are warm, soft and sensuous. With growing age, your aunty's tits have sagged considerably however she might try to keep them toned and make her look young. Yours are the real toned flesh mounds, young and tender."

As he was telling the above words, his hands were playing all over my naked body. To be frank, instead of repulsing at his passionate caress, I was in fact enjoying for the first time lustful caress of someone other than my hubby and to be frank, I felt excited as his hands travelled from my breasts to my stomach and abdomen, played with my curly bushes, fingered my wet tunnel, explored the creek between my asses occasionally trying to insert fingers in the rectal hole. As he played with my body, he kept appreciating my beauty and as moments lapsed, I was melting both physically and psychologically at his tactful verbal and physical ministrations. He was sniffing every corner of my body and to show that he relished the smell, he licked those parts of my body sending unbearable electrifying sensation to my brain. I moaned uncontrollably in pleasure and excitement surrendering myself completely to the wishes of the uncle.

Uncle's face was moving downwards again - from nipples to navel and then between my thighs. His hands were holding my butts pressing them upwards while his face was busy sucking my labia lips. I was no longer in myself. I shut my eyes and was moaning loudly as the uncle kept caressing me and playing with my sensitive body parts. I couldn't recall how long our caressing session continued. But at one time I watched the uncle getting out of his last piece of cloth, his fat meat standing in full glory from the midst of thick curly bushes. I groaned to look at the massive monster.. I eagerly watched as the uncle positioned himself on my thighs and holding his tool in his hands started moving it lightly on my labia lips. He was sucking my lips and nipples alternately. I discharged involuntarily fresh gush of love juices. It was so forceful and the quantity was so large that I could feel it dripping on bed through the walls of my thighs. Uncle could feel it as his hard tool got drenched in my juice. He brought his hand near my quim and squeezed hard and said, "You're real hot, baby. I am getting jealous of Sam, he has got such a sexy doll to take care of his dick. Hope he drills your pussy well."

I smiled. Sam is a very virile on bed and I had nothing to complaint against his performance on bed. But the forbidden extramarital sex seemed more exciting. I bit uncle's lips mildly and said in a seductive voice, "Don't be jealous of Sam; the same hot bowl is ready to serve your cock too and you will enjoy, I am sure."

"Of course, beti," said the uncle, "I have been using the bowl that has grown old and is loose due to age and overuse. But tonight I have found a real hot and hungry bowl that, I am sure, can handle a horny bull."

As the uncle said those words, his thick meat was making its way through my most private and intimate alley. Its thickness made me groan but I was too eager to feel the demon inside me and clenched my teeth as his monster dick kept pressing hard and went on slowly stretching the muscles of my vagina till it was fully inserted in my love tunnel. The base of his shaft touched my curly pubic hairs and I embraced him in great passion. We looked at each other feeling how our two bodies became one and we kissed each other deeply. The uncle didn't move and remained static. I was eager to receive his thrusts and so whispered, "Make me feel it inside me."

Nayna
Nayna
87 Followers
12