All Comments on 'Python's Grip'

by Nayna

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being dominated by my husband's boss was a risky situation, but I craved the hard fucking and submission to him and my husband profited greatly at work. I knew I was acting like a whore, but the pleasure was so great I continued for over a year without my husband knowing. Quite by accident he found out, and our marriage ended. I have regrets, but I will survive. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry I don't like your story not one little bit.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I find it funny how stupid these cuck writers think women are.....yes they are some seriously fucking brain damaged worthless twats out there (just look below because unless that anon is a troll we learned she never loved her husband, thankfully he learned she was trash).

The worst part is is that in your undying allegiance to your idiocy you cant even write something close to erotic. Once even some cuck writers could do that, now you're such a slave to your mental illness you cant do it justice.

Sorry, back to the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No real loving wife here. Why stay married just go get your brains fucked out. When hubby finds out it will destroy him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute shite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was very hot and wet reading it. I would love to talk to the author. June_ericsson...yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Iameasel’s wife has not only been fucking his boss, but also every time he is sent out on the road she is the hostess for the company’s poker nights. She has fucked a total of 18 different coworkers of his. Here’s the funny part, he secretly enjoys knowing he’s slurping up all of his coworkers cum. He gets hard at work whenever one of his coworkers makes a sly remark and it forces him to retreat to the bathroom where he rubs his two inch pecker until it dribbles out his worthless spunk. Cheers mate.

bizarre_mbizarre_mover 2 years ago

Hot story. But I think, "Loving Wife" category is not right for this story since Sam is not involved in the whole affairs.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poorly written even considering English as a second language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous