QOS Creator

Story Info
A husband's fantasy come true, but at a cost?
2.9k words
4.3
55.4k
89

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 1] -- The Beginning

Bob Meyerson grips his steering wheel tight as he is waiting for a green light at the intersection during the beautiful warm days of the summer. Minneapolis is not known for the lovely hot days; only the brutal winter weather comes to mind when people think of his city. But today reminds him of his Florida vacation, sunny, hot, and humid.

During his wait at the intersection, something from the corner of his eye catches his attention. He turns to his left to look. Walking past him on the sidewalk is a gorgeous blonde wearing a short sundress. Damn, she is hot, he thinks to himself. Why can't his wife dress like that? A car horn interrupts his stare. The light has turned green, and Bob quickly snaps out of it and starts rolling through the intersection, and proceeds to travel home after a long day at the office.

Bob works at an architect firm downtown as a junior architect. The pay is good, but he has put a lot of hours in. Very rarely does Bob work less than 50 hours a week. Bronson & Associates has been good to him for the four years he has been working there. He hopes to build his career and ultimately be a partner here--very ambitious plans for a 33-year-old.

He is in the home stretch of his commute home; only one more light and he will arrive at his house. He and his wife moved in just less than a year. They live in a new upscale neighborhood outside of the city. Bob was lucky to get the house when he did as the housing market soon boomed, and it's now a seller's market.

Pulling up to the driveway, he sees his wife's car already parked in front of the two-car garage. Pam usually arrives before him from her job. He presses the garage door opener to open the large door and proceeds to drive into the garage to park it for the remainder of the day.

"Hello?" Bob yells out while opening the door from the garage.

"Hey, hon, how was work today?" Pam acknowledges her husband while she is preparing their dinner.

"Not too bad; I got the Johnson construction fiasco worked out finally." Bob was working on that issue for months. "How was your day?"

The brown-haired wife responds while slicing up carrots, "good, nothing special to report." Pam has hazel eyes, is slightly overweight, and has a short stature. She used to be a slim girl, but the years have not been kind, and she does not do a lot of physical activity. Pam dresses very conservatively. For her work outfit, she dresses in slacks and a blouse outfit with comfortable shoes. She does not wear makeup and typically pins her hair up in a ponytail, and never styles it for any reason. She does not drink and smokes.

Pam is a logistics manager for a warehouse distribution center. She has been working there for a few years, and like Bob's job, the pay is good. Between them, they do not have any financial worries. Because of that, they travel a lot around the country and would like to plan to go overseas soon. Pam always wanted to visit Ireland and keeps bugging Bob about planning a trip there sooner than later. Another reason they can travel is they do not have any children, not only because they both decided not to have any, but also that Bob is infertile.

He does not have erectile dysfunction; there is no problem there; he is just shooting blanks, as he would say. Pam has no interest in bearing any children and is perfectly content to live her life out just being with Bob. However, their sex life is another story.

Pam is content with the sex they get; however, Bob wants more than just vanilla sex. The most adventurous Pam gets, giving him a periodical blowjob, but never finishes him. She can't stand the taste of cum. The dull wife only prefers the missionary position, and sometimes when Pam is in the mood, she reluctantly will go doggie style. She does not like having her pussy licked at all, thinking it's very gross and unsanitary.

Bob, on the other hand, wants to push her boundaries but has not had much success. Only his persistence gets him a blowjob occasionally. When they both were younger and inexperienced, the sex was good, but Bob craves more. With his sexual frustration, he turns to internet porn like every other guy. With porn, he regularly masturbates and found a liking for interracial porn, especially with wives taking black cock type.

He continually fantasizes about his wife taking black cock and watching her getting it and getting dominated by a large, well-endowed black man. That gets him hard as a rock with a satisfying finish. This fantasy has been going on for a couple of years now. He tries talking dirty to Pam when they have sex, but she always dismisses it with a discussed tone in her voice. "Ewe, you like that sort of thing?"

After dinner, the couple usually gets changed for the evening in their comfortable nightclothes, Bob with his PJ set and Pam with an outdated nightshirt from the '90s. Pam has regular shows she watches, and Bob goes to his office room and gets on the computer. His habit is to turn to porn and masturbate before joining Pam in bed.

Tonight sees that same pattern repeating. Bob considers what selection to visit. Most of the sites have ads that range from hook up with lonely wives to pills to help with ED. As he is watching a blonde housewife getting ass-fucked by a large black man, one ad, in particular, catches his attention. The ad is for training wives to be black cock addicts. "You want your wife to be a BBC whore? Then enroll her into our training regime now, click here for more information" by QOS Preparation School, New York City.

Curiously, he stops watching the blonde and decides to click on the ad. And it opens a new website asking for more information for enrollment. It looks very professional. Bob pauses to look at the enrollment screen, and his heart is beating faster and faster. The devil on his left shoulder is telling him to do it, and the angel on his right is saying, this is wrong, close it. "Fuck it," he says under his breath.

The enrollment is only asking for his name and an email address to send more info. Bob gives him his burner email address that he only gives to places he knows will flood his email with spam. Once he fills out the information, he closes the website and opens his email account to see if anything was sent.

Once he accesses his email account, the first unopened email is from QOS Preparation School. He opens it, and it has a PDF attachment with a message, "Your requested information, please read thoroughly, and if still interested, respond to this email with a message to acknowledge your interest, and we will contact you for further instructions."

Bob opens the PDF attachment after completing the virus scan. The brochure explains that your wife, willing or not, will be changed forever, making her into a sexual object and will only crave black cocks and will not be faithful, making her a promiscuous sexy slut. So, your wife does not have a model body? No worries, we will get her into shape and will make her appealing to any black man. The training will be at our secure facility located around New York City and will take 18 months to complete fully.

"18 months?!" Bob whispers to himself, "How in hell is that possible? This is going to be expensive, and the logistics of this will not work? How can he explain his wife will be away for 18 months?!"

The brochure continues: "If you think this is impossible, it is not, we have been training wives for seven years now, and each one is a success story. So now the cost." Bob continues to read. "The cost upfront is $10,000." Bob thought that price is low considering the 18 months of training, and he has that money in his savings but just barely. Bob will wipe his nest egg away. The brochure continues. "After her training, your wife will work for us for a contract of 2 years as part of the payment plan; she will work locally as we are continually looking for branch offices. Again, we can easily explain to your family and friends of your wife's 18 months absence."

Bob is seriously thinking about this; he continues reading, "Please read all this information carefully. Suppose you are still interested and have the funds for the payment. Respond to this email and provide a phone number; additional information will be given to you. I hope you will select us for your training needs; you will not be disappointed."

Bob does not respond right away. Instead, he goes to bed since it is very late, and Pam is already sleeping. His thoughts are moving at lightspeed, deciding to go through with this. After an hour or so, he eventually falls asleep.

The next day while he is at work, Bob decides what the hell and do it. He opens his email account, finds the email sent last night, clicks on it, responds with the message "I'm interested," and gives out his cell number. His heart is pounded away during this whole action and even more so after he clicked send.

About a half-hour passed, his cell phone rings. Bob is at his office desk. He picks his phone up and sees the number is restricted and answers it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Bob Meyerson?" A voice asks. The voice sounds knowledgeable.

"Yes, yes, I'm Bob Meyerson."

"Good afternoon, Bob. My name is Shawn Matthews from the QOS Preparation school in New York. You inquired about our services?"

Bob, who is now nervous and starting to sweat, gets up from his desk and starts heading outside his office while he is responding, "Yes, I'm interested in your service."

"You have read all the information from the brochure and understand what we offer and the cost, correct?"

"I do," Bob sheepishly responds.

"I'm glad to hear this; you will not be disappointed. Here is the next step; since this requires a large fee, I want to reassure you that you have the utmost trust in us. I just sent you the financial forms you need to fill out to provide payment."

Bob interrupts and asks, "So how is all this possible if you don't mind me asking?"

"No problem; once we have received your payment, we will start the onboarding. After you have provided your wife's information, we will contact her from one of our dummy companies, asking her for an interview for a management position overseas that will require her to be absent for an extended amount of time. We will give her an offer she cannot refuse, and once accepted, this will provide the cover needed to explain her absence, then she will then be flown to New York City to begin her training."

Bob is thinking this is clever but wondering if Pam will go for it. He is skeptical that this will work. And asks Shawn what if she doesn't go for it?

"She will. Trust me." Shawn states.

After many minutes of talking about the fine details, especially about his wife, including her likes and rigidness in bed, Shawn has a good feel for her and then ends the call. Bob checked his emails, fills out the required financial forms, nervously gives out his banking information, and sends the fee to QOS Prep. No turning back now, Bob thinks to himself.

After a week has gone by, Pam receives a phone call from a corporation looking for logistic managers for their overseas office to assist them with training. Pam is interested in the position but not too keen on working overseas. However, it is in Ireland! When asked about salary, she nearly collapsed to the floor; they guarantee her a salary that doubles what she makes, along with a free apartment in Ireland, and will pay her extra for food and entertainment during her stay. She is selected for the interview in a couple of days via Zoom meeting. Pam worries about Bob, and he reassures her that she should go for it as it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for her, and if the pay is as good as they say, he may quit his job to be with her, but not right away. She hugs him for the support her loving husband is giving her. Bob thought he's going to hell for this.

During her Zoom interview, the interviewer was a handsome black man dressed in a suit and asked her all the typical interview questions. At the tail end of the interview, he tells Pam that he likes her qualifications and will contact her for a potential offer in a couple of days. She was on cloud nine and eager to tell Bob all the details. He bites his lip and expresses joy for her. He is having second thoughts about all this.

Early next week, Pam got the call. They offer the position to her. She accepted without even going over her salary. They will be paying for her to fly to New York City and then overseas to Ireland and all her luggage she will take with her. It's August, and they want her to start the first week in October. This gives her plenty of time to let family and friends know and get her affairs in order before the journey.

Pam already had all her luggage tagged and sent to her new apartment in Ireland on the travel day. She only packed for a carry-on for her trip. At the airport in Minneapolis, Bob gave an excellent performance of a tearful goodbye to his wife. After a long hug and kisses, she walked off towards the gate for her flight. Tears of joy and sadness overwhelm Pam while finding her seat on the plane; it's first-class as well! Once the plane gets into the air on its way to New York City for a layover, she reviews her tickets once again; her plane arrives in NYC at 2:45 pm and her flight to Dublin, Ireland will depart at 6 pm, so this gives her plenty of time to roam and tour the airport.

Her flight arrived just a few minutes late. Once Pam steps off the plane with her carry-on bag, she looks around and checking out everything. Even though it's only the airport, she never was in New York and is excited to explore it since she has a long layover between flights.

Lester Mason works for QOS Prep and is a tall, lean black man dressed in jeans and long sleeve shirt. He is waiting at the gate entrance for the flight from Minneapolis. Typically, you are not allowed to greet passengers after coming off the plane, but Lester had connections with the airport. He is looking to locate their next student, Pam Meyerson.

The black man is leaning on one of the pillars next to the gate and looks at the picture he took out from his shirt pocket once again. It's a recent picture provided to him by her husband to help him locate her. As the passengers spill out of the aircraft, he confirms one of them as Pam and starts following her.

She stops at a bar & grill restaurant and sits at one of the tables. She orders a meal and a drink. Lester, who is still watching her from a distance, walks towards her table and stops short about a table away. She is fumbling with her cell phone and then drops a napkin on the floor; she starts to reach down to pick it up. Lester then goes past the table rapidly and slips a pill in her drink before she got back up at the table. The tall, lean black man continues to move past and out next to the nearest restroom to wait.

Pam finishes her meal and downs the rest of her tainted soda. Immediately, she starts feeling funny, an urge to go to the bathroom, so she pays the waiter, takes her carry-on, and makes a beeline for the restroom where Lester is waiting for her. He cleared out the woman's bathroom by putting up a closed sign in front of it. Once he sees Pam approaching, he immediately removes the placard and observes the little brown-haired wife rushes into the restroom.

Once Pam was in the room, Lester put the sign back up and entered the woman's restroom. Once he turned the corner, Pam didn't make it; she passed out on the floor. He called someone on his phone asking for assistance. In a couple of minutes, another black man appeared from the rear maintenance door of the restroom. Both moved Pam with her carry-on luggage through the maintenance door and to a narrow alley behind all the airport stores; after a few minutes, they arrive at an exit point where a blacked-out van waits for them. The two black men put the passed-out wife in the back of the van and drove off.

Bob received a text message from Shawn a few minutes after his wife has been abducted. All it said was, "Her training starts now." Bob is flooded with fear and excitement. No turning back now as he is alone in his house. He will be for the next 18 months.