QOS Creator 03 - Getting the Itch

Story Info
Abducted wife continues training and learns she likes it.
3.4k words
4.55
31.7k
45

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 3] -- Getting the Itch

Pam starts masturbating three times a day as she enters her fourth month. When she is not working out on the treadmill, she watches interracial and girl-on-girl porn on the TV all day long. The hairstyle she has been given has grown on her and she is now happy with it. Never in a million years would she have gotten a cut and style like this, with shaved sides and back of the neck, curled and bleached platinum blonde hair. In addition to looking sexy, it also boosts her confidence.

In one week, she has already surpassed all the times she has played with herself in her entire life. Pam is getting better at finding the right technique to get her to orgasm. Her long nails made it difficult at first, but she found a comfortable way to play with her love box.

In addition to increasing her treadmill jog pace to almost a full run, Pam has also increased her session length to 90 minutes. Furthermore, training has been changed to every other day and she started using the other weightlifting equipment as instructed. Weightlifting was new to her and she started with light weights. Although she feels exhausted after every session, she has noticed she has increased her stamina during the sessions. Her weight is now 109 pounds after weighing herself one day. Pam cannot recall the last time she was that thin. She has lost almost 50 pounds since her kidnapping, which is now a distant memory.

The next day, she woke up to discover another change in her, the skin on her face felt sore, so she put her hand up to it and found two piercings near her lip and on the side of her nose. Pam got up and ran naked to the bathroom, where she noticed that she now has a Monroe piercing above her lip on the left side. Her nose was also pierced on the same side. They are both small diamond studs. Rather than feeling horrified, she was mildly surprised at how well it looked on her.

She works out every other day, and when she went to the closet during her first off-day, her everyday outfit changed dramatically. A strange fetish outfit replaced her normal workout clothes. The bra had an opening that exposes her tits but has two strips of black leather lined with silver studs covering her breasts. A long piece of black leather is attached to the bra and is connected to a collar attachment that has the same kind of design. The set also includes a black leather thong lined with silver studs. Black leather wrist cuffs with a silver ring complete the outfit, as do ankle cuffs of the same design. Pam changed into the outfit without even thinking about it. it is due to the subliminal messaging and laced food that makes her more docile. Now she resembles a BDSM submissive. The outfit does not include footwear, so she is barefoot.

On the days she is not training, she wears her slave outfit, and the TV gives her a series of tasks to complete that day. One day, she was instructed on how to perform Kegel exercises, which are designed to strengthen the pelvic muscles. Pam does not recognize that doing these exercises will enhance her ability to reach orgasm and have sex feel better. Other days, she is instructed to do stretches and yoga exercises.

For the remainder of the month, Pam follows this routine until she receives additional instruction from the TV. This time, during the day when she isn't exercising, she has been given a pair of black patent pumps that are 3 inches tall. It is the highest she has ever worn. These are to be worn all day and to be taken off only when she goes to bed.

This was the daily routine for the next week. She follows the instructions from the TV to walk in heels on the treadmill for a few minutes and then do tasks around the rooms while wearing the heels. Pam is told to concentrate on walking a straight line so that her ass swings. Her heels were upgraded to 4-inch heels after the first week. It was difficult for the submissive wife to walk in them at first, but after some practice and wearing them all day, she became more comfortable with them. The next week, the heels were 5 inches tall, again, it took Pam all week to get used to walking in them comfortably. When she mastered those heels, she upgraded to 6-inch heels. Even though the heels are higher, there is at least a platform for her foot and not too much arching. This was the last upgrade, and she wears them all day when not working out.

Within a few weeks, Pam has been able to walk like she is wearing tennis shoes and able to swing her ass like a stripper. Because of the weight loss, the extra stamina, hairstyle, and walking in high heels like it was nothing, her confidence has skyrocketed.

From the control room, Shawn grinned with satisfaction. The program has been running like clockwork on the abducted wife. During his reflection, he looks back at how the program began. PsyOps was his job while he worked in the military. He was on a team that examined the idea of reprogramming enemy targets. This was in response to guerilla warfare tactics in the long war that raged in the middle east. Shawn's team succeeded in putting together a plan to reprogram the enemy, but it would have taken months to complete, and the government wanted to move on to something faster, so the plan was discarded.

After Shawn left the military, a wealthy individual who was familiar with the program approached him and offered a job, this job. Women are programmed to be sexual sluts who will do whatever is asked of them. The system has been running successfully for seven years now. Moreover, it also works on men, but not in the way Shawn originally imagined when asked about the position.

Shawn has been feeling anxious about the upcoming critical phase of reprogramming. Initial phases consist of isolating the subject, feeding them subliminal messaging, and lacing their food with a compound that makes them more docile and submissive. The next phase is also tricky, if it doesn't proceed as planned you will need to redo the first phases. It is like a coin flip whether it goes according to plan or not when introducing the first person they have seen in months. Luckily for Shawn, there have only been a few women who refused to accept this phase and were sent back to square one. Ultimately, they came around, but it took time and money.

Shawn knows that if Pam Meyerson accepts this phase, then it's all downhill from here. Shawn's reflection is interrupted by the door opening in the control room. Devin enters the room and greets Shawn. "What's up Shawn, Is everything on schedule?"

"Hey, Devin. Everything is going well so far, ready for your phase. You better go get changed and get ready for your entrance"

"Aye-aya Captain." Devin gives Shawn a halfhearted salute as he leaves the control room. As Shawn looked back at the monitor showing the unsuspected wife sleeping, he is hoping this phase would work. In about an hour, we would find out, he tells himself.

As usual, Pam woke up after hearing the TV alarm. Since it is a non-workout day, she won't be working out at the gym, so she's prepared to shower and change into her fetish outfit and follow any instructions from the TV. After getting up, she takes a long hot shower. She then goes to her closet and changes into her clothes: the bra with the collar, the thong, and the black platform 6-inch heels. as soon as she puts the heels on, something unexpected happened.

The door, where she gets her food opens and the first person she has seen in months appears. She freezes in shock as the man approaches her. The male was a large muscular black man wearing a tight black muscle shirt, black leather pants, and black military boots. In addition, he wore a black leather mask covering his whole head with only holes through which she could see only his eyes. Furthermore, a leather riding crop appeared to be in his hands as he wore black leather gloves.

He stops near the bed. "Get over here." He said to the confused wife, as he points to the ground in front of him. Pam walks over to the strange person without thinking about it

"On your knees, slave". Pam complies.

"You will call me Master, understand slave?"

Pam paused for a few seconds, looks at him, and gives out a soft "Yes".

He swats her breast immediately after her answer, and she yells at the sharp pain. "You shall address me as Master! Yes, Master!".

"Yes, Master," Pam says as she is still reeling from the sharp pain she just experienced.

Shawn knew, from watching from the control room, that Pam was theirs now. Her behavior has been successfully re-programmed. Now things will get interesting, he thought to himself.

"From now on, when I enter your room, you will immediately come to me and kneel in front of me. Do you understand?".

"Yes, Master" Pam answered back. Somehow, she feels comfortable being dominated by her new master. She is willing to do whatever her master says.

"Good, now get up, and go to the edge of the bed and lean down with your hands to your back."

In her high heels, which she has mastered walking in, Pam slowly gets up and goes to the bed, bends down so her face is lying face down, and puts her hands behind her back as instructed.

Devin takes a pair of handcuffs out of one of his pants pockets. He then fastens the wrists of his slaves with the cuffs. Next, he grabs another item, this time a ball gag, and installs it on Pam. After that, the black master gently rubbed her pussy with his riding crop. Pam grunts in pleasure.

"You like that slave?" Pam shakes her head in agreement. her pussy aches for more exploration. Devin rubs faster and uses more pressure. He can tell she is ready to cum. Then he stopped. Pam groans in frustration.

"Slave, you can only cum when I permit you. Do you understand?" As she cannot speak with her ball gag in her mouth, she shakes her head in agreement.

Then he removes the glove from his right hand and starts feeling her moist pussy. After many months without being touched, Pam is ready to orgasm almost immediately.

"Bitch, remember, you can't cum unless I tell you".

Pam needs to orgasm soon, and she cannot hold it any longer. Suddenly, she feels a smack on her ass, as her master gives her a nice spanking with the other hand. That sends her over the top, and she cums from the slap. She moans very loudly from her ball gag as sweat beads from her body.

"Naughty little whore, I told you, you can't cum without my permission". Devin stops playing with her wet pussy and grabs his riding crop and starts swatting her ass with it.

He swatted her, alternating sides, to hit both cheeks, as he said, "You are to be punished, you slut".

Although Pam is screaming in pain, her screams are muffled. Her eyes are now filled with tears. When Devin finally stops swatting her ass, he admires his work. Both her cheeks are now a bright red due to all the punishment.

He then starts to play with her pussy with his fingers. Devin slowly inserts his long black fingers into her pussy. The slave wife is enjoying this and starts rocking her body as she fucks his fingers.

"Good little slut. Remember, don't cum unless I tell you".

Pam rocks faster on Devin's penetrating fingers as he continues to finger fuck her pussy. When he senses that she is about to orgasm, he stops. A moan of displeasure is heard from the horny slave.

The ball gag is then removed from her mouth by her master. When he put his fingers that penetrated Pam's pussy into her mouth without any instructions, she tasted his fingers. She would have never done this with her husband, and the taste of her juices is only making her hornier.

"You like that slut?" Devin asked. As she shakes her head, Pam ensures that she gets every bit of juice from his long black fingers.

Devin then pulls his finger from her mouth and picks up another object, this time a pink vibrator, and lays it next to her on the bed.

"Do you like being called a slut?"

Pam replied, "Yes, master," she can't believe she enjoys being degraded and is feeling horny and naughty.

"Tell me what you are?" Devin asks as he removes the handcuffs from his slave.

"I'm a slut, master".

"Prove it, by making yourself cum, I give you my permission to orgasm."

The slutty wife then takes both her hands and starts playing with her pussy, suppressing her moaning in pleasure.

"I want to hear you moan, slut. I want to see you like a bitch in heat!"

Pam moans louder, and then she orgasms. A wave of pleasure overwhelms her as she screams.

"Now clean your fingers and taste your juices"

Pam begins licking her fingers slowly with her long white fingernails.

Devin then turns the pink vibrator on and rubs it against her pussy.

"Keep licking your fingers, you horny slut".

Pam starts rocking herself on the vibrating pink toy when her master plunges the vibrator into her pussy. To her amazement, she is ready to cum again.

"Master, can I cum?" she asks, while still having her fingers in her mouth.

"You can beg better than that".

"Can I cum again, Master? I need to cum so bad?"

"Do better"

Pam is ready to burst. "Master, your slut slave wants to cum again, can she please cum?"

"Yes, my slut".

"Oh my God! I'm cummin' master!" and she has the most intense orgasm of her life. She has never orgasmed three times so close together.

After her orgasms. The slave wife lies slumped on the bed recovering, and Devin leaves without saying goodbye or telling her any further instructions. When she is done cleaning her fingers, Pam sticks her fingers in her pussy and then back into her mouth so she can taste her juices again. The taste of her pussy is so surprising, but she enjoys it.

This was her routine for the next couple of weeks. Every other day, she worked out in the gym, using the treadmill and other weightlifting machines. When she is not working out, she watches porn on the TV, playing with herself. After orgasming, she always dips her fingers into her pussy and licks the juices off. The porn on TV has changed, now showing more BDSM, where a black man had a white woman as a submissive and fucking her. Pam has been really into this, and she looks forward to the day when her black master dominates her. She has also been given a few sex toys, including the pink vibrator and other vibrating toys. Now, when she watches porn on the TV, she uses them on herself. Plunging the vibrator in her pussy while she cums has become her favorite thing to do. The horny wife then puts the toy in her mouth to enjoy its taste. Pam has been dreaming of pleasing her master and fucking him soon.

As soon as her black master comes into her room, she does what she is told, she runs to him and kneels before him. Sometimes he does not touch her pussy at all but instead has her lick his boots as she plays with herself. She was tied up one day, and he used a vibrating wand on her clit, and he stopped when she was ready to orgasm. During their session, he did this orgasm denial numerous times and when he did let her cum, it was so intense that it nearly made her pass out.

Throughout the past few weeks, her master seems to always be coming up with new tasks and sessions for her. In addition, she learned new slave positions and her master made sure she knew them all. During one of the sessions, he gave her a new sex toy, Ben-Wa balls to be inserted in her pussy and instructed her that they should remain in her all day long. After that, he had her clean her rooms: the bedroom, gym, and the bathroom, wearing her high heels and wearing the balls. She nearly orgasmed doing the tasks with them in her.

Pam was also instructed to wear makeup. She found that the makeup desk was stocked with various makeup items, as it was normally empty. In addition, she was given written instructions with illustrations on how to apply makeup to suit her master's preferences. Thin high arching eyebrows, dark blue eyeshadow, and black eyeliner outlined in thick lashes were part of the look; pink lipstick completed the look. When her master enters the room, he inspects her and punishes her when it's not perfect, so she needs to keep practicing. As her first time doing makeup, it looked extremely sloppy, since she had never worn that much makeup before. Additionally, she has been given a pair of large gold hoops to wear every day.

Pam was becoming more proficient at her makeup application during her seventh month. It takes her several minutes to apply it, and when she's done, she marvels at how hot her look is. In addition to her short hair, the piercing above her lip and nose, large hoop earrings, and makeup, it gets her moist just looking at herself in the mirror.

A realistic black dildo was given to the hot-looking wife, which was over 10 inches long and thick. she wastes no time and starts penetrating herself with it. she had never had something this large enter her pussy before, but since she has been so horny and constantly playing with herself, her pussy has adjusted, and she now only fucks herself with this toy. Still waiting to see her black master's cock, she starts masturbating with the black dildo, imagining her master's cock fucking her.

When she goes to bed, she cannot stop dreaming about fucking. The same applies to this night. In addition to sleeping naked, she fucks herself to sleep often with her black dildo.

The three men, Devin, Lester, and Shawn are seated in the control room and watching the screen where the slave is fast asleep.

"Well, that phase went as planned," Shawn exclaimed to both his helpers.

"Yeah, she is ready for the next phase. I got her all horny, and I think she is ready for some real cock!" Devin said while rubbing his crotch.

Shawn turns on a switch that activates the sleeping gas in Pam's room, to make sure she is knocked out for the next modification to the slutty wife.

"Is Griff ready?" Shawn asked Lester. Griffin Walker is Shawn's tattoo artist and piercer for the organization.

"Yeah, he is just finishing up setting up in the prep room."

"Ok, let him know his patient will be there in 20 minutes."

Pam feels like she has slept for ages when she wakes up. While stretching her arms and yawning, she sits up from her bed. She feels a dull pain in her lower back. As she feels her back, she feels raised textures on her skin. Then she walks to the bathroom and checks herself in the mirror.

Pam then realizes she has a tramp stamp tattoo on her lower back. It looks like a tramp stamp with vines intertwined and a symbol in the middle, it appears to be a black spade that is over a couple of inches tall with a white "Q" inside. The next few minutes are spent admiring it as she thinks it's pretty. After showering, changing into her workout outfit, it's a workout day, and applying her makeup, she grabs her black dildo. She goes back to the mirror in the bathroom. She watches herself putting the black toy in her mouth. Her pussy is getting wet as she admires how hot she looks with a black cock in her mouth.

Next chapter -- FIRST TASTE