QOS Creator 04 - First Taste

Story Info
Wife learn new skills and has some changes.
6k words
4.53
29.5k
46

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 4] — First Taste

Pam Meyerson has perfected the makeup look her master desired. She felt so good about herself. Devin now wants her to do a different style - this time she's to put on false eyelashes and wingtips from the corners of her eyes, something she had never done before. She is provided with written instructions once again.

Her hairstyle remains the same, with curly platinum blonde hair on top and shaved sides and neck. When she was asleep, her fake nails were updated. Pam's nails are now about a half-inch longer, adding up to just under two inches in length. She was just getting used to the old length and admires the new color, hot pink. Her toenails were also manicured and colored with hot pink.

The outfit she wears when not exercising in the gym has also changed. The new piece was a black, extremely skimpy string bikini made with shiny, stretchy material. The skimpy bikini is complemented by black thigh-high stockings. Because of her long fake nails, she often ended up with runs in her stockings at first, but after a week she started to get the hang of it. in addition to her outfit, she now wears 5-inch high sandal heels with no platform, so her foot is more arched than the six-inch platform heels she was comfortable wearing before. She found these heels to be extremely uncomfortable, but like all her other changes, she gradually grew accustomed to them. Pam is amazed at how fit she is and how easy it is for her to walk in tall heels now.

Now, the slutty wife is being instructed on how to groom herself. She is also instructed to thin and shape her eyebrows in addition to applying makeup. Her eyebrows remained shaved for months, so she liked this change. The instructions also stated that she should shave daily. In addition to shaving her armpits and legs, she is now required to shave the landing strip above her pussy. For the first time since she reached puberty, she is completely bare since she never shaved around her pussy; she just kept it well-trimmed.

Pam always enjoyed her sessions with her black master. She fantasizes about him fucking her every night. Devin makes her beg to suck his cock. This continues for many sessions until he is satisfied with the sound of lust in her voice. Rather than reveal his long rod, he fucks her with her favorite toy, a realistic black dildo. She loves getting fucked with it, but she wants a real cock, a black cock. Devin continues to fuck Pam with her dildo until she cums a couple of times, then he pulls it out, with her juices visible on the veiny lifelike dildo. Without instructions from her master, the slutty wife cleans the dildo with her mouth and uses her tongue seductively showing how much of a slut she is, hoping to make him fuck. Unfortunately, Devin leaves Pam in this state, and Pam's only option to cool her fire is to stick her dildo back in her pussy and fuck herself with it until she is temporarily gratified. Then, she falls fast asleep for the night after being completely exhausted.

The following morning Devin walks into his slave's room as she begins her eighth month in captivity. She walks with pace from her bathroom and kneels before her master, as she does during all training sessions. Devin tells her to assume the position of 'inspection' next. Immediately, she stands up, spreads her legs apart, and clasps her hands behind her head. Then, her master examines her makeup. He is very surprised at how well she has applied it. The most difficult thing Pam had to do was apply the flash eyelashes. Even without long fingernails, this would have been difficult. Having now become more comfortable with them, Pam spends less time fidgeting with them

"You've been doing a great job with your makeup, slut".

"Thank you, Master."

The black master then examines the rest of her body. Pam is wearing a black skimpy bikini, thigh highs stockings, and heels. Feeling her crotch, he checks for smoothness. Upon finding no stubble, he started rubbing the pussy of his slave and it wasn't long before it was very moist. A moan of delight erupts from her. Devin draws his hand away from her crotch.

"Slave, unzip my pants" he commands.

Pam has been looking forward to this moment for some time. After unbuckling his leather belt, she unzips the zipper from his pants. The first thing she notices is his black underwear and the outline of his enormous cock.

"Now pull'em down."

Without wasting a second, she grabbed his pants and underwear and pulled them down. As if opening a present and getting the surprise of a lifetime, her mouth opened in shock and amazement. The cock of Devin sprang to life after it was freed from the underwear. Just inches from her face, she has a real dark cock as big as her dildo.

"You can only kiss it with your lips, kiss it all over" Her master commands.

Pam kisses the cock of another man for the first time apart from her husband. She is amazed at how thick and veiny it is. Furthermore, she can taste his salty cock and smell his pungent scent, which somewhat turns her on. Now her pussy is on fire and begs to be touched to release the energy that has built up. It does not bother her at all that she cheated on her husband. To her, that time with him is just a distant memory. Her only desire is to please her black lover, her master. She wants to feel him, make love to him, and fuck him.

In the midst of Pam kissing his shaft all over, Devin tells her, "Don't forget the nuts, bitch."

The wife works her way to her master's balls. His balls are huge, dark, and smell much stronger, and she cannot get enough of the smell, it's intoxicating. Kissing them, she feels the warmth of his nut sack on her lips.

After stepping away from his slave, Pam moans in displeasure. He then removes his boots from his feet in one quick motion, followed by his pants and underwear. At this time, Pam is kneeling on her knees, anticipating what's next.

"Now, lick my cock and balls with your tongue."

"Yes, master."

Using her tongue, the enthused wife licks the large shaft, which now appears more ridged. She can't seem to get enough of the salty taste, it's like a drug to her. Eventually, she gets to the large black balls and licks them as well.

"Nice, now just take the head of the cock in your mouth."

Taking the large pink head of his cock, Pam wrapped her lips around it. She had a mini-orgasm when she did so. Devin's cock is twice as big as her husband's, stretching her mouth.

Soon, her master interrupts her naughty intention by yelling at her. "Bitch, no teeth! Let's see what you've got, blow me, you slut."

She then bobbles her head down on his shaft as she avoids her teeth as she does so. Pam can only get a few inches of this thick black monster in her mouth.

"You can use your hands", Devin says in a soft voice, trying to enjoy this newbie blowjob. He is used to it, as many other wives are not as skilled as he would like. So he is here to teach them how to use the mouth to perform oral skills and other tasks.

Her right hand grips the shaft of her master, while her left hand massages his balls. This process usually does not take too long to make her husband cum, and she will only let him ejaculate on her tits. It's different this time; she has a craving for his cum, and she is addicted to it without even having tried it yet.

"Bitch, it's gonna take more than that to get your prize, I ain't a white boy who cums on the slightest touch, you gotta work for it!"

This phrase turned Pam on, and she bobbed faster on the large rod, as fast as she could.

The past few months have been difficult for Bob Meyerson. Not only has he distanced himself from Pam's family, but also his own. Tragically, his house burned down last month and all his possessions, as well as Pam's, were lost. The fire was intentionally set by someone from the QOS Prep School, unbeknownst to Bob. He now has only his ring and a wallet picture of his wife to remember her. Now, he regrets what he did and wishes he hadn't done it.

Depression and the fire at his house have affected his productivity at work. As a result of his lack of motivation and mistakes with one of his clients, he has already been reprimanded and put on probation.

Due to the fire, he now lives in a small apartment in a shady area closer to downtown. The house of his dreams is gone, as is his wife. So depressed is he that he doesn't even visit his usual online porn sites. In front of his small TV, he drinks beer and watches television until bedtime. It's not uncommon for him to just fall asleep on the couch the whole night. Weekends are just as bad. He doesn't leave the house at all and keeps the shades closed so it's completely dark. Similarly, his appearance has deteriorated. He has gained weight, his once clean-shaven face and well-groomed hair have become unkempt, and he sports a scraggly beard.

He has been contemplating going to the police and spilling his guts about his wife. "Would they believe a story like this?" he wondered. His consensus has haunted him to the point where he understands he lost his wife forever, but he must do the right thing. He convinced himself that he would go to the police and confess.

Bob then dials 9-1-1 on his cellphone.

"This is 911, what is your emergency?", a male voice asks.

"Ah... I'd like to report a missing person."

"Who has gone missing?"

"She's Pam Meyerson, this is her husband Bob Meyerson."

"How long has she been gone?"

Bob pauses and thinks to himself, my god, it's been almost eight months! He wants to wait to share the details with the police and won't tell the operator the details just yet.

"Umm...It's been over a week now."

"Okay, I'll send a patrol car to your place right now."

"Do you need my address?" Bob asked.

"No, I have Bob Meyerson, living at 2415 North 3rd St, apartment 201. Do I have this right?"

"Yes, it is." Bob wonders how they have that information so soon, he moved less than a month ago.

"Okay, police will be there shortly. Thank you."

Bob answers back, "Ahhh...umm..thanks", and hangs up his phone.

From the surveillance truck, Peter Elliot hangs up the phone. As he starts typing on his laptop, he snickers. Bob's cellphone was cloned and reprogrammed so that when he calls the emergency number it goes to the phone that is set up in the control van. It is disguised as a cleaning service van. The van was parked outside of the apartment complex where Bob lives. He monitors Bob during Pam's training, especially in cases such as this. He has four people monitoring his activities on a rotating basis.

He calls one of his crew members, Sam.

"He called 911. Sam, I need you and Earl to get him out. How soon can you guys get here?"

"By 15 minutes, we'll be there."

"Good." Peter hangs up and turns his attention to the monitor watching Bob. Hidden cameras were installed in Bob's apartment so he could keep a closer eye on him.

In a few minutes, Sam and Earl arrive to meet Peter in the van.

"Ok, so we're going to drug him and take him to that warehouse outside the city we found a few months ago." Sam is given a tranquilizer gun by Peter.

Sam and Earl then walk upstairs to the second floor of the apartment. The moment Earl reaches the door, he knocks on Bob's door. Once the husband opens the door, Sam shoots him with the tranquilizer gun, and it immediately begins to take effect. After Earl catches the knocked-out husband, Sam secures the gun in his waistband and helps Earl with the limp man. As both men picked up Bob, they quickly and silently carried him to the van waiting behind the back entrance. Earl looked around to see if anyone had seen them, but no one had. As soon as they were in the van, they were on their way.

Pam is still bobbing on Devin's cock as he says, "Good job, bitch. Hey, slut, look at your master while you suck my cock.".

With his cock in her mouth, the slutty wife looks up at him. Her hands are still working the shaft and his balls. She needs his cum, she yearns for it. The throbbing in his cock tells her he is near cumming. As she strives to please her master, she wonders where he wants to ejaculate. Hopefully, he will cum in her slutty mouth, she thought to herself.

Then Devin removes his cock from the slave's mouth. Pam's breasts are then sprayed with white ropes of cum from his cock. The amount of cum she saw was unprecedented. At most, her husband can produce half that amount.

"For your first blowjob on a big cock, that was good", Devin stated.

While still on her knees, Pam is captivated by the gooey mess on her tits. Taking his finger, he scoops up his cum from her breast and moves it towards her mouth. Her mouth is open as she accepts the gift with joy.

"Keep it in your mouth until I tell you to swallow it."

Pam is then fed with more cum from her breast. She finds the taste strange, but Pam feels so slutty and is attracted to it. Her mouth is now filled with cum mixed in with her saliva after a few more scoops.

"I want you to spit all that cum on my cock, don't let any go to the floor."

In response, the slutty wife drools cum from her mouth onto the still stiff black cock. The cock is coated like a skilled chef preparing a garnish on a sausage ready to be devoured.

"Okay, blow me again and finger your pussy."

Pam moans with pleasure and puts the cum coated cock in her mouth. Cum bubbles start to form around her mouth. Amid the overwhelming smell and taste, she orgasms as soon as she touches her pussy. The large black cock in her mouth muffles her moan.

In response, Devin withdraws his cock from his slave. The lipstick on her lips has smeared off, replaced by cum juice and saliva surrounding the corners of her mouth, as she gazes at him. A look of lust fills her eyes. Her master's next request and action shocked her, as he turns around and bends over. His ass was exposed to her.

"I want you to lick my ass, slave."

Her old self would have felt nauseous at such a lewd act. Her husband had tried many times to get her to do this, but she was fiercely adamant that she would not do it. Not the new Pam, she started tonguing the black man's asshole without hesitation. However, it did not taste as bad as she had thought, still a vulgar act but, since it was to please her master, she did not care. A few minutes after she probed his ass with her tongue, Devin turned around clutching his cock.

"I'm about to cum, swallow it!"

When she takes his cock into her mouth and feels it pulsing, a wave of sperm flies straight down her throat and causes her to gag. Still, she takes the cock in her mouth after quickly recovering.

He quickly puts his pants back on and grabs his boots as he tells her "Good girl.".

Without saying anything else, Devin leaves the room. Pam is still on her knees, enjoying the cum and playing with her pussy. As Pam takes her fingers from her pussy and slowly sucks on them, she knows she's such a slut, but she doesn't care.

As Bob wakes up, he feels very groggy. A few moments later, he realizes he is in a very dark warehouse and is sitting on a chair tied up with his hands behind his back. As he looks around, he notices three men wearing black clothing and ski masks. He is approached by one of the men.

"It's about time you woke up, pecker boy."

"What the hell...where am I? Who are you? Let me go damn it!"

"Shut the fuck up, white boy! I ask the questions here! Why the fuck ya callin' the cops?"

"That's not what I want to do anymore, I miss my wife!"

"You stupid fuck, you can't turn back now. You'll see your wife after training."

Bob's response was interrupted by the masked man. "This is your only and final warning, you prick. You do that stupid shit again, and I promise you won't see her again!"

"We watch you all the time, we know when you do dumb stuff," Peter says.

He continues, "You'll see your wife when she's done if you behave like a good little dicked husband. Do you understand?".

Bob's eyes begin to fill with tears. He starts sobbing, "but, I miss her..."

"Listen you fucker, we didn't come to you, you came to us, we told you what to expect." It's not entirely true, Peter thought. He continued, "I promise you that this will all end a few months from now if you are a good boy.".

"Ok," Bob says in surrender.

"So, no more hero shit, right?"

A nod is given by Bob. One of the masked men gets behind him and covers his mouth and nose with a cloth. As soon as he realizes what's happening, he blacks out.

Bob wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock. It is his bed that he is in. His mind races with thoughts of Pam and he wonders if she will be ok. His head dips to both hands as he sits up on the edge of his bed, sobbing.

This became Pam's new normal with her black master for the next week. During each session, she has been sucking his cock multiple times and liked the taste of his cum. She has been shown many ways to suck him off, including lying in bed with her head propped up on a pillow, and he would kneel over her, straddling her with his cock positioned right at her mouth. Pam prefers this position, as it is more comfortable to pleasure herself while she is servicing his cock.

Pam also learns how to do the '69' position and another position that makes her feel hot. Here she is again lying on the bed, with her head at the edge. She is fed by her master's cock while he stands over her. While she is sucking him, he plays with her pussy. Her master always has her finish him off in her mouth, or when he shoots his load over her face or breast, he gets her to scoop up the cum and eat it.

Pam has been trying to get more and more of Devin's cock into her mouth. The cock sucker has improved considerably since she was a novice a few weeks ago. When his slave finished him in her mouth, he got his pants back on and instead of leaving, he started talking to her.

Devin never once addressed her by name all these months, and this is on purpose. Pam will learn why in the future.

"How do you like this, slut?"

While wiping the drool and cum from her lips, she says, "Oh yes, master, I like it very much.".

"How do you feel about being called a slut?"

She felt an electric shock in her pussy when she heard this. Then she thought, "Oh my God, I am now a slut.". with a shake of the head, she acknowledges what she has just heard.

"Yes, master, I like being called a slut."

"What do you think of all your changes so far? The hair, long nails, piercings, and tramp stamp on your body?"

"Love them, master!" Pam loves the changes, as well as her higher heels and more dramatic makeup.

"That's good, do you want more changes?"

Pam had no idea what that meant. So far, all the changes she has experienced have been positive for her.

In response, she said, "If the master wishes more changes, I would enjoy them."

"Good answer."

In reality, he knows she will do anything he tells her to, he just wanted her to tell him. She has permanent effects from the combination of the drugs in her food and the first phase of subliminal messaging.

"My pet, get some rest tonight, tomorrow morning you'll meet some more people who'll help you with your next modification."

Devin was the only person she had seen in eight months, so she was eager to meet more people. The modification, however, is still unclear to her. Although still hesitant, she is a willing participant no matter what, because her master commands it.

She replies, "Yes, Master", and gets ready for bed. The routine she follows before going to bed is to take off her clothes and heels, remove her makeup, take a shower, and then go to bed naked.

The slutty wife is left to do her nightly routine by Devin. As soon as she's finished, she slips into bed naked. During that night, she was restless with anticipation and excitement about what was to come. Eventually, she fell asleep, dreaming of one day getting fucked by her master.

12