QOS Creator 09 - More Black Cocks!

Story Info
Training winds down with more adventures.
5.2k words
4.37
15.3k
17

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 9] — More Black Cocks!

For the past couple of weeks, Tabitha has enjoyed lesbian sessions with Dominique after she was seduced by her. As the first of the four girls to experience this new sexual adventure, Tabitha could hear the other girls when they had their first sessions. She could imagine that they heard her when she screamed in ecstasy.

After all the girls had experienced their lesbian romps with different maids, they discussed their experiences among themselves. They became very wet and turned on as they discussed the intricate details. As a result, they fucked each other simultaneously. On one of the girls' beds, all four girls would have their lesbian orgy, and they would often alternate sleeping in each other's beds.

At Mistress Debra's mansion, the weather seems to be getting colder, and it is common for this region to experience some freezing weather in late February. Little did the girls know that the mansion is near the Finger Lakes in New York State. Tabitha did not recognize this area when they rode in the limo to the estate because she had never been here when she was known as Pam Myerson.

They would receive classroom instruction from Mistress Debra throughout the day, teaching them the subtleties of dressing sexy and how to attract and flirt with men and women. During the breaks, the girls could not keep their hands off one another, and they would all make out and usually end up touching each other's pussies until they orgasm.

Proper posture and movement were among the classroom instructions they received. Additionally, they learned how to stand, sit, and walk in a manner suitable for a sexy woman. These techniques are practiced throughout the days and weeks to follow.

They learned to stand by putting their feet side by side. Ideally, the heels should touch each other, and the tip of the shoes should align with an imaginary line. As part of their training, the girls learned how to stretch their legs, maintain a light hollow back, push their tits out, and maintain a straight posture.

As soon as they achieved that stance, Mistress Debra instructed them to turn their upper body towards the main focus area, usually their partner, so that their upper leg pointed at an angle towards that area. During this process, they should hold their hips.

"Knees bent, ladies," Mistress Debra reminds them as she lightly swats at them to correct their stance.

As instructed, they turn their bodies inward and point the tips of their heels inward. Additionally, the fronts of the heels should be in contact with one another. The result is a feminine and sexy stance. They worked on this throughout the week. The mistress would then teach them a progressive stance once they had mastered this.

After perfecting the basic stance, their mistress told them to separate their feet about one step while maintaining their legs stretched and knees straight. They were keeping a straight posture while pushing their tits out. Following this, they turned their feet inwards and shifted their weight onto the balls of their feet. When doing this, Mistress Debra asked that they raise the tips of their heels off the ground.

The sexy-looking women perfected this progressive stance. In this position, they alternated between closing and opening their upper legs. Once again, their hands are on their hips when they are standing. With their upper legs closed, this stance gives the appearance of a naive and innocent girl. The open legs, however, give the impression of a sulky, bratty girl.

Mistress Debra also improved their walking ability in heels. Although they learned how to walk in heels during their earlier training, she showed them how to walk in heels in an advanced manner.

The tall mistress demonstrated how to sit in a sexy manner, crossing and uncrossing their legs and attracting attention in all the right places. They learned to always point their upper knee toward the person they intend to attract. All of this was done during the course of formal classroom instruction during the day.

Each night, mistress Debra encouraged the girls to fuck each other in the same room, resulting in lesbian orgies. The orgy replaced their sexual sessions with their maids. The orgies continued until mistress Debra instructed them to dress in only their makeup, jewelry, thigh-high stockings, heels, and a sheer robe of any color they chose after dinner. Because of their elaborate wardrobe, they have a wide variety of options. She instructed all the girls except Camilla and Paige to arrive at her room at 8 p.m. Camilla and Paige should arrive earlier at 7 p.m.

After their large dinner, the girls headed to each room to prepare for their meetup with Mistress Debra. At 7 o'clock sharp, Paige and Camilla entered Mistress Debra's bedroom. Paige wore all black as expected, however, Camilla wore a sheer red robe with her red heels, but her stockings were black.

Mistress Debra was waiting for them in her usual position on the chair near the bed. She was wearing a long black leather robe covering her whole body, and the girls could only see the tips of her black leather boots sticking out.

She motioned the two scantily clad ladies to the bed.

"I would like you to make love to each other on my bed."

They eagerly complied and started to kiss and fondle each other. The Mistress told them not to wear panties so their pussies were exposed and ready for use. One technique the women learned was scissoring each other and dry-humping their pussies together. During the next few minutes, Paige and Camilla played in this manner. However, Camilla decided she wanted to eat Paige's pussy, so she positioned her lover on the bed and began to probe the Gothic girl's wet pussy with her tongue. Making Paige moan with ecstasy. They have fucked each other before, but this is the first time they have fucked under the watchful eye of their Mistress.

Paige closed her eyes, concentrating on her lover's tongue on her pierced pussy. She was surprised to discover that Mistress Debra was standing behind Camilla when she opened her eyes. The tall brunette had removed her robe and appeared naked, except for a black harness strapped near her groan area, which was holding a black 10" dildo. She was wearing a strap-on dildo.

Paige, in lesbian bliss, licked her lips and rubbed her giant, pierced tits. As her mistress approached Camilla, she was eager to see how she would react to the penetration. Camilla did not know she was behind her until Mistress Debra grabbed her waist and positioned the Latino girl in a better position to fuck her.

She placed the dildo head up to her moist folds. The feel of the replica cock against her made Camilla moan, knowing what to expect next, but still licking away at Paige's pussy. The Mistress slowly entered her pussy, causing the Latino to moan more. Her mouth and tongue vibration sent Paige over the top, and her body bucked in orgasm.

Mistress fucked Camilla faster, causing the hot Latino to cum hard on her fake cock.

"It is now Paige's turn," as she withdrew the fake cock from Camilla's pussy.

The hot-looking women quickly switch positions, and Paige is eager to get fucked by her Mistress.

Their fucking continued for the next half-hour. After ten minutes, Mistress Debra halted the love-making session in anticipation of the rest of the girls' arrival. As instructed, they should prepare themselves for the arrival of the other girls.

Tabitha and Krystal arrived at the same time. Krystal was wearing a baby-blue sheer robe and matching stockings with white heels, and Tabitha was wearing a hot pink sheer robe with black stockings and hot pink heels.

They both were mildly surprised once they opened the bedroom door. The three girls, Paige, Camilla, and Mistress Debra, are standing next to the bed facing the new girls. All three were naked, except all of them had the same strap-on setup on them.

Mistress Debra was in the center and started to stroke each of the girls' fake cocks.

"So, you girls ready for some fucking?"

The tall mistress then nods in the bed's direction, signaling the two sluts to get to the bed. They immediately walked towards the bed in eager anticipation.

"Sluts, I want you get on your hands and knees on the bed."

Tabitha and Krystal obeyed and awaited further instructions.

Mistress Debra whispers to the two strap-on ladies, "Get their pussies warm and wet before you plunge your cocks in them."

She then sits down, ready to watch the scene unfold.

Camilla approaches Krystal, while Paige approaches Tabitha. They kneel and begin licking the pussies in front of them. Both women on the bed start moaning and assisting the lickers by rubbing their mounds while the warm, wet tongues penetrate and lick them.

It did not take long for them to orgasm. Krystal came first, then followed by Tabitha, when she heard her bedmate orgasm in a scream. She did the same.

Then the two lickers got up and slowly penetrated the well-lubricated pussies. Fucking them slow at first and then picking up the pace once they get the full length in them. The dildos are 10" long and very thick, almost as wide as their masters, Devin.

Mistress Debra, who is now playing with her wet pussy, gives further instructions, "Now ladies, talk dirty to them; treat them like the filthy whores they are!"

Camilla was the first to respond, "Take my cock, you redhead bitch!"

The degraded language turned on Krystal, and she moaned louder.

She responds to her dildo lover, "Fuck me, you lesbian bitch!"

Immediately, Paige slaps Tabitha on the ass with a well-struck smack that everyone hears.

"You like that, you slut?"

Tabitha is still rubbing her twat while Paige is fucking her rapidly.

"Fuck, yeah!"

The lesbian strap-on session continued through the night. Mistress Debra even joined in on the fun. She first approached Tabitha and shoved her strap-on dildo in her face, making her suck it while Paige continued to pound away at her.

All the strap-on women alternated fucking their pussies and mouths.

Slowly and deliberately, Mistress Debra enters Krystal's ass and begins picking up the pace. Krystal's ass, like that of all the other girls, has been conditioned to receive large cocks, so no adjustment is necessary for her. As soon as her mistress fucked her fast, she orgasmed. Paige was fucking her mouth with her big black cock.

Camille was lying down while Tabitha was riding her. Then Mistress Debra pulled out of Krystal's ass and immediately pushed Tabitha close to Camille. The two of them face each other, and then they kiss passionately. The tall dominating woman penetrated Tabitha's ass, still having Camilla's cock in her pussy. Then fucked her faster.

Camilla inserted her tongue into Tabitha's mouth. The lustful kissing was too much for Tabitha, as she moaned out another orgasm, her lips locked on her Latino lover.

All four girls passed out on their mistress bed sometime after midnight. Mistress Debra lay in the middle of them, and all four girls huddled together with her and fell fast asleep.

The next night, the girls switched, and it was Tabitha's and Krystal's turn to don the strap-ons and fuck their counterparts. Again, the session lasted for hours, and this time Mistress made them go to their rooms to sleep.

The following week's training during the day was more focused on sex. They learned the correct way of sticking their asses out on all fours and having the proper back posture. In her latex bodysuit, Mistress Debra also wore her strap-on and fucked them when they assumed the appropriate posture and corrected them when necessary.

In the evening of the following day, she instructed her slutty students to return to her room. This time they are to wear stockings with a garter belt, with their sheer robes and heels. Anticipating more lesbian adventures, however, what was waiting for them surprised them yet again.

Around Mistress Debra's bed were several naked black men, all of whom appeared to be very well endowed.

She announced, "Boys, please welcome the new Queen of Spades!"

"Let's get them loaded with your cum!"

Krystal was the first to respond, "Somebody come fuck this horny wife in all her holes!"

She walks towards the black men and positions herself on the bed. The other girls followed her.

Tabitha lay down, spread her legs, and started fingering her pussy.

She closed her eyes and said, "Stab my twat with your huge black meat!"

A man proceeded to fuck the hot-looking wife with short blonde hair.

Paige told one of the naked men, "Fuck my face!"

The black man then moved his cock close to her mouth, and she opened wide and wrapped her pierced, thick red lips around his swollen shaft.

Watching Krystal and Tabitha getting fucked, and Paige getting face-fucked, Camilla did not want to be left out.

"Someone fuck my ass!"

As she approached the edge of the bed, she bent over and used both hands to spread her cheeks. She then waited for one of the men to fuck her ass. In no time, one of the men filled the Latino's hole with his long thick dark rod and fucked her. Camille is also fed cock by another man who slides on the bed in front of her. The bed was large enough to accommodate all the girls and a couple of men. There is no doubt that this bed has hosted many orgies.

In her lusty voice, Tabitha told the black man who was fucking her, "Use this slutty pussy to dump your seed!"

Krystal then left her cock, which was fucking her in the missionary position on the bed, quickly turned around, and started to kiss Tabitha passionately. The cock that was fucking Krystal then stepped behind her, grabbed her waist, and started fucking her while she was kissing Tabitha.

Another black man then got between the two hot wives, grabbed Krystal's hair to move her away from kissing the blonde, and started to fuck her face. After a couple of minutes, he cummed in her mouth, and the redhead expertly did not spill a drop. The cock withdrew, and she kissed Tabitha again, who had just orgasmed being fucked. Her mouth was full of cum, and she wanted to share it with the blonde.

Tabitha licks her lips and sticks her tongue out, waiting to receive her prize from the redhead.

Paige removes the enormous cock from her mouth. She positions herself on the bed, turns around to look at the black man she was sucking, and with a wicked grin, says, "Breed this white pussy!"

The man quickly plunges his erect cock into the Gothic girl's moist pussy and starts fucking her. The sound of her juices accompanies every thrust.

Eventually, Tabitha had three cocks fucking her in each of her holes. The rest of the slutty women had three cocks filling all their holes simultaneously. Many black men dumped their loads inside the hot QOS wives and all over their bodies.

This orgy lasted until the early morning hours, stopping when all the men were drained of energy from all the fucking. The women were left exhausted and drenched in sweat and cum. A strong odor of sex permeated the room.

It wasn't until the morning when Tabitha was awakened by one of the maids entering the bedroom, ready to clean up after the orgy from the previous night. An unconscious black man spooned Tabitha, who had Camila wrapped in her arms, and the Latino was fast asleep.

Tabitha looked around to check on the other girls. She noticed multiple black men were all around them, all sound asleep. All girls had dried cum all over their bodies. All over their faces, their makeup smeared, their hair disheveled, and their looks indicated that they had been fucked throughout the night.

There was no sign of Mistress Debra.

Once Tabitha stood up, trying hard not to wake Camilla, she got out of bed. Once she was off the bed, it must have alarmed the other girls, who started waking up. After a few minutes, each girl got up, headed to their bedroom, and cleaned up for the day.

All week, this was their routine. Every morning, they awake on Mistress Debra's bed when the maid arrives to clean up after the all-night orgy. And like every morning, Mistress Debra was waiting for them downstairs in the dining room, having breakfast. The girls found out later that she has an extra bedroom attached to her vast space, where she sleeps for the night after watching the all-night orgy.

Each night the girls noticed that the men seemed to be different, and one day the topic arose of how many of them they fucked. They all giggled when Camilla commented that she couldn't count that high.

Chance was making bacon and eggs, and the smell throughout the tiny apartment woke Bob up. He missed waking up to the smell of a freshly cooked breakfast like this. Chance was slaving away at the stove, wearing only an apron and high heels. The breakfast she was cooking was the last unhealthy meal for him, as she wanted to get him on a diet of healthy food.

Peter, her employer from the QOS organization, has left for another assignment. He instructed Chance to start getting the husband in shape in preparation for his turn at training.

She grinned while flipping the eggs over as she was thinking about what they would be doing to Bob. Having intimate time with Bob was not her first assignment from the organization; this was her third assignment, and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bob enters the small dining room, which is just an extension of the kitchen in his apartment. He walked in naked, grabbed Chance's waist, and got close to her mouth.

"Good morning, babe."

Then he kissed her passionately and tenderly. When Chance turned her torso towards naked Bob, her cock slipped past the apron, and their cocks touched each other. Despite this, Bob continued kissing the hot-looking shemale.

He then grabs her cock and begins stroking it, as Chance does the same with him. Increasingly, his heterosexual tendencies are eroding, and he is becoming more tolerant of and attraction to women with cocks. Breakfast was ruined once the two lovers began fucking in the dining room, resulting in the food burning. In no time at all, Bob reached his climax within Chance.

"I am sorry about breakfast; I couldn't resist," Bob apologized to the sexy blonde she-male.

"No worries, lover."

"Hey, by the way, we are going to start working out together," she continues, I have a membership at the gym and want to exercise with you. We can start small, like on the treadmill, but we need to get in shape!" as she lightly slaps his plump belly.

He agrees that he has been out of shape lately, "yeah, I guess you're right."

The husband now has some motivation, as this attractive woman came into his life. He wants to look handsome to her. He has accepted the fact she is a shemale and has a cock, but Bob is over that and enjoys her company. She is still very much into sex in bed, giving a blowjob that neither his wife nor the prostitutes can even match hers.

Chance already has him clean-shaven and makes him shave his face daily. She will have many more changes for him in the weeks to come.

All four women are now addicted to black cock. They have always liked black cocks, but after all the orgies, they now look forward to each of the nights. However, they were disappointed once Mistress Debra told them there would be something new during the evenings since the training period was coming to an end.

The tall dominatrix was correct when she told them at the beginning that she would teach them everything they needed to know about how to act like sluts. This included how to have very attractive looks, but also attitude and appealing body language.

They learned how to walk seductively in high heels, stand, sit, and even bend over in a sexy way. They learned everything they needed to know to further their employment with the organization. All three women do not know what the end game would be, and they know better than to ask.

12