QOS Creator 09 - More Black Cocks!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, after dinner, Mistress Debra announced to the women, that their training is almost complete, and the orgies are done.

All four girls sighed in disappointment.

She informed them, however, that starting this evening she will be providing individual instruction to each of them, starting with Tabitha. Then Paige, followed by Krystal, and finally Camilla.

That evening, Tabitha enters her mistress's room once again. She was wearing a long sheer white robe and white thigh high heeled boots.

Mistress Debra was waiting for her on her elegant love seat on the other side of the wall. Leaning back on one side with her legs crossed. She had her hair pinned back in a ponytail and she was wearing a black silk chemise with black thigh-high stockings and black heels. She was smoking a cigarette.

She motions to Tabitha to sit next to her on the love seat. Tabitha does and sits next to her Mistress with her legs crossed and her hands crossed on top of her knees.

Mistress Debra asks, "Do you smoke?"

Tabitha nods, "No, Mistress."

Tabitha never smoked in her life. She always thought it was such a nasty habit of people. She always hated it when people around her smoked. The wife usually coughs in disapproval. Although it still bothers her, it is not as severe during her transformation.

The tall brunette draws deeply from her cigarette. She blows smoke in the direction of the blonde.

"Do you want to be a Queen of Spades?"

Tabitha nods, "Yes, Mistress."

"Then you will!"

As she takes another sexy drag, she says, "All my girls smoke before they leave."

She takes a few more drags, looks at Tabitha seductively and tells her, "Kneel on the table."

She then extinguishes her cigarette.

In front of the love seat was a coffee table with a small cushion in the middle. As instructed, Tabitha kneels on the table, hoping not to damage it. She then awaits further instructions from her mistress.

Behind her, Mistress Debra lights another cigarette. Blowing smoke in the direction of the blonde. She is leaning over to the left side of her body.

She then slowly puts the cigarette close to Tabitha's mouth.

"Take it between your lips"

The hot wife takes the cigarette into her mouth and ensures that she doesn't inhale unless commanded. After a few seconds, her Mistress removes the cigarette from her mouth and then takes a drag from it.

"Again."

Mistress Debra holds the smoking stick in the blonde's mouth for a few additional seconds before removing it. Her face is now on Tabitha's left side, and she takes a drag from it, making sure Tabitha is watching. In a masterful display of technique, she allows the smoke to leave her mouth rather than blowing it out. She then directs the remainder of the smoke at the blonde's face. Tabitha is not bothered by the smoke this time.

The sexy brunette then places the cigarette in the hot wife's mouth again. She holds it longer in her mouth before withdrawing it again and taking a drag on it and exhaling the smoke.

"That's good, now do it again and inhale."

Tabitha slowly inhales the smoke from the cigarette once it has been placed in her mouth. Taking care not to inhale too much. Then, she slowly exhales the smoke from her mouth. She is surprised that she is not coughing up a lung. She is instructed to do this again a few times until the blonde feels comfortable taking drags from the cigarette.

"Now, I want you to take longer inhales from it."

The wife takes a drag from the cigarette as she puts it close to her mouth. Tabitha takes a longer drag, filling her lungs with the toxic smoke and exhales, and finds herself surprised that she did not cough. This was done until the cigarette was finished. Mistress Debra then extinguishes it and produces another cigarette and puts it in Tabitha's mouth, unlit.

"I always want to see smoke on your lips."

She lights the cigarette and Tabitha then inhales the freshly lit cigarette. Mistress Debra is holding it for her. Making her take another long drag before withdrawing it. Observing that Tabitha is constantly releasing smoke from her lips, and she does as she was told.

"Very good."

Mistress Debra then takes a drag from it before giving it back to Tabitha. She takes longer drags now. The brunette keeps feeding her the cigarette and then takes turns sharing it with her.

Tabitha is becoming more proficient at taking longer drags. As smoke is exhaled from her mouth and nose, she came close to coughing, but held back. The blonde, who was willing to accept the incoming smoke, took a few more drags and then exhaled into Mistress Debra's mouth.

Mistress smiled, "You've done well."

Tabitha takes another long drag from the cigarette as Mistress Debra puts it up to her mouth once again. For a few seconds, she slowly let the smoke escape her mouth before blowing it out completely. The procedure was repeated until the cigarette was finished.

Mistress then gave Tabitha an unlit cigarette and lit one for herself. She lights hers and then Tabitha puts hers to her mouth waiting for her Mistress to light hers. The brunette ignites it, and Tabitha expertly inhales to get her cigarette started. And then takes it from her mouth and blows the fresh smoke away.

"Now how does that feel having your own cigarette?"

"I like it, Mistress."

As Tabitha stares at her Mistress, she takes a drag and shows her the smoke exiting her mouth before exhaling the remainder. Mistress breathes in her fresh smoke. And watches her blonde student as she takes another drag from her cigarette. The brunette then gets her mouth close to hers and Tabitha exhales the smoke into her Mistress's mouth. After inhaling her smoke, she exhales it out with satisfaction.

Mistress Debra then takes a drag from her cigarette and then blows it into the blondes willing mouth, and she then inhales and exhales the smoke given to her. The two women do this until both of their cigarettes run out of smoke.

All evening long, Tabitha was smoking. And she got quite adept at it. The mistress taught her how to inhale erotically and let her enjoy the sexy and exotic exhalation that came after. Having a soothing sensation when she smoked made her feel even more sexy.

Having sat down, Mistress Debra had Tabitha light another cigarette. Following this, the brunette got up and headed to her dresser to retrieve something from there. Turning to Tabitha with a cigarette holder in hand, she lit a fresh cigarette and approached her.

As Tabitha takes another drag from her cigarette, her Mistress shows Tabitha her wedding band.

The mistress then explains to Tabitha what happened to her and how her husband, Bob, wanted her to become this way.

While Tabitha has not given too much consideration to her husband or to the fact that she is married, she is enjoying the new lifestyle that has been introduced to her. Her wedding band no longer holds any meaning for her. Instead of being resentful towards her husband, she is grateful for his efforts to change her. He is, however, no longer an essential aspect of her life. Since she has acquired a revised perspective and a renewed sense of morality, she wishes to experience sexual intimacy with black men and women.

She muses over this for a few moments as she puffs away on a cigarette. As a matter of fact, she no longer wishes to use her married name or her real name. Having finished her cigarette, she extinguishes it in the nearby ashtray.

Mistress Debra then holds up the wedding band, and asks, "So, what do you want to do with this?"

Tabitha takes the wedding band from her Mistress, looks at it for a moment and then tosses it in the trash can. This signals the end of her relationship with her husband.

Her mistress smiles at the blonde and offers her the cigarette holder with the cigarette. Tabitha takes a long drag from it and seductively blows the smoke towards her mistress.

"You have now graduated and are truly a sexy Queen. I'm very proud of you."

After that, she rings a small bell on the table a couple of times.

Four naked black men enter the bedroom. Tabitha licks her lips in anticipation and Mistress Debra instructs her to go to the bed and they are all hers to please.

In response to the brunette taking a drag from her holder and blowing smoke at her, Tabitha smiled at her mistress and kissed her. She exhaled the smoke into the blonde, who inhaled it and exhaled her smoke before rushing to bed to await the ravishment of the black men. She knows she will sleep in the presence of black men tonight.

All the girls were treated the same, and none of them had ever smoked. During the day, the girls smoke all the time inside the mansion. The day after all the girls have finished with Mistress, a familiar face enters the living room where the girls have been waiting.

Griffin, the tattoo artist and piercer, arrived and greeted the sexy-looking women who were all smoking when he got there.

"You girls ready for your last piercing and tattoo?"

All the girls are ready, as they have been informed by their mistress on what to expect.

Griffin already had his equipment set up in a spare room downstairs. He gave each of them a tattoo on each of their ankles of the Queen of Spades symbol and pierced their tongue. They did not hesitate at all to get tattoos or piercings. Their only regret was getting the tongue pierced, because of the healing process and the inability to use their mouths for sex.

To complete their training in the application of tattoos and piercings, it will be impossible for anyone to mistake them for who they are now. As a result of their physical and mental transformations, they exhibit a great deal of sexual prowess. All four girls enjoyed checking out each other and have developed a strong sense of friendship and a sexual attachment to each other.

Now they are waiting for their next adventure. Mistress Debra will tell them what to expect in a couple of days, and then they will leave this place. Each girl is eager to see what awaits them next.

NEXT CHAPTER - INTERNSHIP

12