QOS Creator 10 - Internship

Story Info
The wife is enjoying her new position.
4.7k words
4.41
16.9k
24

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night, the girls spent the early morning with another large orgy of black men at the mansion. As a result of the carnal activity, all the girls lasted until they were exhausted.

When Paige awoke, she had to peel off two naked black men as she climbed out of Mistress Debra's bed. The Gothic girl heads to her room in the sprawling mansion to prepare for the day ahead. Tabitha awoke shortly after that, followed by Krystal and Camilla.

At the mansion, the Spring thaw has fully set in late March. Even though it is still rather cold, the snow has long since disappeared. Spring will also bring the healing of women's piercings. Their tongues have had a chance to heal over the past few weeks, and they celebrated this by participating in an all-night orgy.

Today was their last day at the mansion. All the women anticipated that their Mistress would inform them of their next adventure.

They have all dressed and ensured their makeup and hair are in order. Tabitha had no problems with her hair since it was short; however, the other girls had to take some time each day to handle their hair. There is Paige with her straight jet-black hair, Krystal with curly red hair, and Camilla with her long braided locks.

As they ascended the staircase, they assembled around the large formal dining table to await the instructions of their mistress. Today, everyone is wearing a different outfit.

Paige wore a strapless black leather corset paired with a matching mini skirt. A pair of fingerless black fishnet opera gloves, thigh-high fishnet stockings, and black patent knee-high heeled boots complete the outfit.

Camilla wore a metallic lilac mini dress with a plunging neckline, halter straps, an open back, scrunched at the hips, and black platform high heels. She accessorized profusely, wearing matching purple sunglasses, two large silver hoop earrings that almost touched her shoulders, a silver snake armband, bracelets, and finger rings all in silver. Tabitha thought she looked like a high-priced hooker or a celebrity.

Tabitha chose a black ribbed knit backless halter bodycon dress with matching black high heels. Her only accessory was a pair of large gold hoop earrings.

Krystal wore a thin micro skirt that barely covered her pussy, and a long sleeve crop top with a crew cut made from the same material as her skirt. A pair of white high-heeled pumps completed the all-white look.

Before addressing them, she waited until all her girls were seated at the table. Once she saw them seated and eager to hear from her, she smiled.

"OK, ladies, you will begin your internship tonight," she said.

"You will be assigned to various areas throughout the city for the next month."

The smile on her face soon turned into a wicked grin.

"Your internship will involve working as a street walker for the organization."

She notices puzzling looks on some girls' faces and explains, "Hookers!"

It brought a smile to the faces of all four girls.

The tall brunette continued, "Each of you will be paired up with an experienced girl and stay with her for the full month."

"Now, you will only be serving the organization's clients. So, you will not be picking up average Joes on the streets, and we want to keep it somewhat classy. Once you arrive, you will be meeting up with your controller or, if you would like to say, your pimp, and he will give you more details."

At this point, every woman had a thousand questions they would like to ask her, but they knew better and would instead plod along with the flow. So far, every change and action has given them satisfaction beyond what they thought possible, and they did not wish to upset the balance. All of them are fully committed to serving the organization, if it involves sex with black men, to which they are all addicted.

Mistress Debra started to frown and said, "So, this is where we say goodbye. Don't worry about your clothing, as everything is prepared specifically for you. The limo is waiting for you. Goodbye, ladies, and good luck."

In their last act of acknowledging their mistress's dominance, all of the girls kissed her hand and walked toward the extensive stretch limousine.

It was a long drive to New York City for Tabitha and the other girls. It took nearly five hours and one pit stop at a rest area in Pennsylvania.

There was excellent eye candy for everyone at the rest area when the woman walked to the restroom. Their attention was drawn to a scantily clad woman standing at the rest stop and taking a quick break to smoke.

Paige gave one trucker a blowjob after flirting with her near his truck. Upon returning to the limo, she wiped away any traces of cum from her mouth and reapplied her black lipstick, which matched the rest of her dark makeup.

While exhaling her smoke from her cigarette outside the limo, Tabitha said to her, "Oh, Paige, you naughty girl!"

Paige then French kissed Tabitha, who got to taste her prize. And the two women giggled as they got back into the limo. They were still waiting for the other two girls. After a few minutes, they walked back hand in hand.

"What were you two doing?" Tabitha asked them.

"Oh, nothing, just having a piece of pie!" Camilla answered and started laughing, followed by Krystal.

Paige added, "yeah, pussy pie."

Krystal added, "You should have seen the look of that old lady! When Camilla and I entered the restroom, we both entered the stall together. The noise we made!"

She continued, "When we finished up, she was still there! The look on her face! Like she was frozen with her mouth open!"

"Yeah, I flicked my tongue at her; that got her out of it!" Camilla said proudly.

"I feel left out." Tabitha pouted, "Paige blew a truck driver!"

"I hope he was black."

"Of course he was!"

The two girls high-fived Paige.

Paige then began to grope Tabitha and play with her pussy.

"I don't want you to feel left out," and kissed Tabitha.

The blonde thought it was going to be a fun ride now.

It was about midafternoon when the limo arrived at the city. Krystal was dropped off first and hugged and kissed the girls before she left. Followed by Camilla and then Paige; all girls hugged and kissed each other goodbye. Tabitha was the last person in the car.

After dropping off the other girls, the limo stopped at another dark neighborhood. A curly blonde woman was waiting for her, with a black man in a white suit with a large gold chain around his neck.

The curly blonde said, "You must be Tabitha."

"Yes I am."

"I'm Dolly; I will be your roommate for the next month."

She then points to the black man, "This is Chester; he is our handler."

Tabitha thought, so this is my pimp. She had a feigned smile. The hot wife looked around, and the sky was getting darker as evening set in. It had a foul smell that she couldn't place. The streets are littered with debris, from papers to empty bottles, and God only knows what, Tabitha thought to herself.

Dolly dressed in a short denim mini-skirt paired with black thigh-high stockings and black ankle-heeled boots. She was also wearing a knitted red tank top and a worn-out cream coat with fur at the ends of the sleeve, bottom, and top of the coat. She had the makeup of a hooker and long nails and no visible tattoos or piercings other than her ears.

"Ok bitches, let's go," Chester told the two women and started to walk towards one of the rundown townhomes.

Upon entering one of the homes, he followed the hallway upstairs to reach one of the apartments, and Dolly and Tabitha followed him. Before entering the apartment, Chester turned to Tabitha, who had just arrived at the landing with him.

"This is where you and Dolly will stay."

He opens the door. Chester raised his hand and motioned for Tabitha to enter.

The apartment door leads to a large room with a kitchen attached. The kitchen appliances are very outdated and worn. A small kitchen table with two contrasting chairs is close to the kitchen. A couch in front of a tiny old tube TV that has seen better days rounds out the primary furniture in the apartment. There are two other doors, one for a small bathroom and the other for the bedroom with one bed, a couple of dressers, and a closet. It is the only room with a window.

"There is only one bed, so. You two will have to share," Chester noted.

Dolly took Tabitha's hand and smiled at her, "That's not a problem."

"Ok, that's your apartment, so I expect you to hit the streets in a couple of hours. You know where to go, Dolly?"

Dolly shook her head, still holding Tabitha's hand.

"Good, I expect a stellar showing tonight. But first, I want to see how this bitch sucks."

Chester pulls down his pants and underwear to reveal a giant black cock dangling. It is not the most prominent Tabitha has had, but it's a suitable size.

She releases Dolly's hand and gets to her knees and starts to give her pimp a blowjob. It only took a few minutes before he dumped his seed down her throat, and she, like a pro, swallowed every drop.

"That's fine, that's very fine!" Chester got his pants on again and started walking out.

"Remember, I want you there in a couple of hours," and he left the apartment.

Dolly waited until Chester was out of the apartment and turned to Tabitha. She took her hand, helped her from her kneeling position, and guided her to the bedroom. Dolly pointed to one of the dressers.

"This dresser is yours," she said" as she opened one of the drawers and showed her the contents.

"As you can see, it's already filled with all you will need for the next month."

She then motions to the closet, "We will share some of the clothes here."

Dolly got some clothing items from the closet and dresser for the next few minutes and laid them out on the bed.

"This is what I want you to wear tonight. So, get dressed and touch up your makeup in the bathroom."

The curly blonde roommate then left the bedroom and closed the door to give her some privacy. Tabitha then looked at the items on the bed. There was a pair of black thigh-high PVC boots, stockings, a black PVC mini dress, and some jewelry with a black sequin clutch purse.

It took only a few minutes to put on the outfit, and it did not have any panties. Tabitha then opened the bedroom door. Dolly was waiting for her, sitting on the couch, smoking from a bong. A strong weed smell emanates from the apartment.

Along with the outfit, the jewelry consisted of large gold hoop earrings like she was wearing but thicker. In addition, there were many gold finger rings, a plethora of gold bangles on both wrists, and a black velvet choker with a spade pendant.

As Dolly looked over the hot-looking blonde, she commented, "Nice."

"Come sit down next to me," she gestures to Tabitha as she takes a seat on the couch with Dolly still holding the bong.

Tabitha sat next to her, and Dolly offered her the bong.

"Here, try it; it will take the edge off and make your night more enjoyable."

Tabitha takes a hit from the bong for the first time in her life. She inhaled and then exhaled the smoke, which gave her a calming buzz that she was not expecting.

"Good, isn't it"

Tabitha nodded.

They then caressed and kissed enthusiastically until Dolly broke off the kiss. Tabitha sighed; she wanted to taste this hot looking blonde.

Dolly got up and said, "There will be plenty of time for this later; right now, we need to get ready to head out. Go ahead and finish with your makeup in the bathroom."

Tabitha got up, walked to the bathroom, found all the makeup she needed and was familiar with, and proceeded to finish with her slutty look.

Once finished, Dolly was already wearing her coat and grabbed her tiny purse; she then gave Tabitha a pack of cigarettes and a few marijuana joints to pack into her clutch, along with a lighter. Dolly also gave Tabitha a knee-length brown and black fur coat to wear.

"You're gonna need this; it's still cool at night."

The two women then left the second-floor apartment, walked down the stairs, and started walking toward their destination. During the long walk, Dolly explained to her what to expect every evening.

"We only fuck members of the organization."

"How do we know who they are?" Tabitha asked while taking a drag from her cigarette.

Dolly pulled out a card and gave it to Tabitha while she lit a cigarette.

Tabitha looked at the card, and it was like a black credit card with a white spade in the center and a series of numbers.

Dolly exhaled her smoke and said, "They will show you this card; this lets you know they are part of the organization. Only organization members are allowed to fuck us; they are already checked out for STDs, and we are not allowed to fuck using rubbers. The fuck us bareback. They all paid for our services ahead of time, but they are encouraged to tip us."

"What do they give us?"

"Sometimes it is just cash, but most of the time it's this," Dolly pulls out a baggy of green stuff. Tabitha assumes this is weed.

"I prefer this since they provide us with clothing, an apartment, hell, they even feed us, so we don't need money for anything."

Dolly continued, "The members can do anything they want with us, but they will not hurt us in any way. Just fuck us until they have enough."

"What prevents them from hurting us?

"The organization has stringent rules for them, we are highly protected, and they don't want one of them harming us. If they hear any harm, their membership is revoked, and worst."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, this one time, one of the girls was with a member. By the way, they are all black men, if you can't tell by now. He was into all this pain type of shit, whipping and leaving marks on her and treating her like shit. They took his membership from him when she told her handler this and showed him the nice shiner she had on her face."

"That was all?"

"And the police found his body in the river the following night. The stupid fuck. They made sure all members knew about this, and they were not messing around when it came to hurting us. Therefore, we are probably the safest people on these fuckin' streets."

"I know we are in the city, but what part are we in?" Tabitha takes another long drag from her cigarette.

"Well shit, hon, you're in Harlem! Nothin' like two white hookers in an all-black area! Relax, sugar, we are fine."

"Oh."

Having been assured of her safety, Tabitha gained confidence in her safety and security.

"Ah, we are here."

At the dimly lit street corner, except for a few cars buzzing, nobody was walking or visible anywhere.

While the two girls were enjoying their cigarettes, a light-colored car pulled up to them. A large black man was in the driver's seat, and he started talking to the women. Before he could say anything, two black men came out of nowhere, dismissed the man, and chased him off as he quickly accelerated down the street.

Tabitha was confused about what had just happened, and Dolly looked on with amusement.

"He wasn't part of the organization."

Tabitha tried to look at the black men. They were wearing all black, and both had dark knit caps and walked back to where they came from in the dark area.

"They're our over watchers, and they make sure nothing happens to us like our guardian angels."

A few minutes later, a black man appears and walks toward the two hookers. Once he got near them, he took out his card to show them he was a member of the organization.

Dolly said, "Hey, Suga, you wanna break in the new girl?"

He turns to look at Tabitha, who is smoking.

"Hell yeah, I want this fresh piece of pussy."

He then grabbed her hand and led her down an alley nearby. It is very dark when he gets halfway down a path between two buildings on the block. There is only enough light to make out just enough of the outline of the two people. The black man looks around to make sure no one is around. Once he is satisfied, they are alone; he pulls down his pants to reveal his thick black cock.

Tabitha, then kneeled in front of him and grabbed his cock and guided it into her mouth. She began sucking him off and getting the cock down her throat. She can feel his cock getting erect as the blood flow to the shaft makes it stiff. She continues hoping to please this stranger.

The black man pulled Tabitha off his cock.

"I want that white pussy."

He then got her up and bent her over a trash can. Since she wasn't wearing any panties and her short PVC dress exposed her moist bald pussy. He took no time to bury his cock in her and fucked her fast and furiously.

Tabitha was moaning in pleasure and added, "Fuck me! Fuck this white cunt!"

That was enough to send the black man over the edge. His cock erupted inside her. She can feel every rope of cum shooting inside her. Once he removed his cock, her pussy was slowly dripping his cum.

He got his pants back on and gave her a small bag of weed.

"Thanks bitch."

Then he left the ally. She got herself together, put the bag of weed in her clutch, and walked back to Dolly, pulling out a brand-new cigarette and lighting it.

Dolly smiled as she approached her.

"So, did you like that?"

Tabitha exhaled her smoke, "Hell, yeah. That was fun."

"Good, we still have all night!"

Dolly and Tabitha were done around 3 in the morning. During this time on the street, Tabitha fucked seven men. Most of the time she got into the cars with the men and gave them a thorough blowjob, which was enough for most of the men. Some of the men fucked her in the car or parked somewhere close and fucked outside.

She loved the thrill of fucking outside and having sex with strangers without the worry of being abused, or worse still killed. It was shown that the men she fucks are part of a society she still does not understand. But it protects her, even though it made her into a whore, but she likes being a whore.

Walking back to her apartment with Dolly gave enough time for all the cum leaking out of her to stop and dry over her inner thighs. She truly looked like a prostitute to anyone that looked at her for the first time.

When Dolly entered their apartment, she quickly changed into a sexy pink nightie. Tabitha did the same only she wore white.

Both women sat on the couch, and Dolly started up the bong and shared it with Tabitha. Afterward, she kissed Tabitha passionately and both women affectionately fondled one another, which led Dolly to spread Tabitha's legs and start licking out her well-used pussy. Tabitha was in a state of bliss. The combination of the weed and lesbian action got her so wet and horny. It did not take long for her to orgasm. She then did the same to Dolly. Her blonde chaperon was impressed by her lesbian skills and quickly orgasmed.

The women still caressed each other and eventually made it to their bed, where they slept well that night with Dolly spooning Tabitha.

This routine would be Tabitha's schedule for the next three weeks. She wakes up sometime in the afternoon, eats food, showers, and changes into her night attire. Spend the night working until the wee hours of the morning. Despite all the sex, she still has enough energy to fuck Dolly as her last act before drifting off to sleep.

The hot wife would be averaging about 6 to 8 men a night. Ranging from blowjobs to some men fucking all her holes. Each night she returns to the apartment, her smell of sex overpowers the smell of weed and cheap perfume. She loved every minute of this job. She has not had a night off during the weeks of prostituting herself.

Chance has gotten Bob back in shape in a few months. Getting him to the gym every day on the treadmill has sown the fruits of her labor, as his weight is down more than he could remember. During this period, since Chance has been living with Bob, she has laced his food with similar drugs used on his wife.

12