QOS Creator 10 - Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to the drugs to make him more docile and open to suggestions, she has given him female hormone drugs. His breast is starting to form and provide a more feminine look, and Bob hasn't noticed this yet, which is surprising to Chance.

She also made Bob grow out his hair. Lucky for her, Bob is one of the few husbands with a full head of hair and no sign of receding. His hair is now almost touching his shoulders and is the longest he has ever had in his life.

Furthermore, she has him shave all his body hair. At first introduction, a few months ago, Bob was ready to take a shower and was completely naked. Chance entered the bathroom naked and had a bottle of something that Bob did not recognize. She then pumped some of the thick white substance into her hands and rubbed all over his body from the neck down. He did not know this was a depilatory cream, and it started to burn after a few minutes on him. His lover then had him shower, and all his hair washed away; this amazed Bob.

The sensation of a smooth body was new to Bob, and he loved the feel of his legs. Chance loved the feeling when she rubbed his chest and made love to him.

Every day Chance makes sure Bob fucks her. She started playing with his asshole and slowly rimmed him with her finger. Bob didn't know what to think but enjoyed it because Chance gave him the most amazing blowjobs ever. Once she got him comfortable with this, she started to stick her tongue in his forbidden hole. The shemale has been finger fucking his asshole while Chance has his cock in her mouth. She knows how to hit his prostate and makes his orgasms more intense.

Last week, Chance took him out, and it is one of the few times Bob has been out in public. She took him to a salon to get both his ears pierced.

One day, Chance surprised Bob after he got up, had breakfast, and was ready to change for the day.

"Hey, Hon, I have an outfit I want you to wear today on the bed."

"Oh?"

As Bob holds the beautiful shemale tightly behind her. All she was wearing was a long robe and a cup of coffee in her hand.

"A surprise; I like it."

He then enters their bedroom. And shocked at what was on the bed waiting for him, and it was a black garter belt, a pair of black stockings, and heels.

Bob froze, staring at the items, as she came in behind him and held onto his smaller waist.

"Here, let me help you get into these."

Chance kissed him on the neck and moved towards the items. She had no problem getting Bob naked, fastening the garter belt around his waist, then rolling up the stockings up his hairless legs and securing them to the garter belt. Next came the heels, which were a comfortable fit for his feet. Bob had an enormous erection during the whole dressing process, and Chance quickly sucked on him. Then she dropped her robe, bent Bob over, and started to lick his ass hole. After minutes of probing her tongue in and out and getting it moist and lubricated, she got up, placed her erect cock, and started slowly penetrating Bob. He did not resist.

"That's right, bitch, I'm going to fuck you!"

Tabitha has gotten used to being a streetwalker. It was her last night since this was her fourth week working the streets for the organization. She lost count of how many men she had fucked and sucked during this time. She also learned to like smoking weed and using the bong.

Dolly told her, "Since this is your last night working the streets, we have something special for you!"

Tabitha got all excited, hugged Dolly, and tried to get more information from her.

"Tell me, what is it!"

"It's a surprise," she kissed her on her lips.

Like every night, Tabitha wore clothing that made her look like a traditional hooker. Tonight, she wore her black thigh-high boots and a white miniskirt with a tank top that said "SLUT" in black letters.

Dolly wore a hot pink tube top and a matching skirt with white heels. While Tabitha didn't know where they were heading, the curly blonde held her hand as they walked out of the apartment.

They walked a few blocks, entered a similar apartment building, and headed upstairs. During their descent, Tabitha could hear noise coming from the upstairs apartment. It sounded like a party, with the thumping of loud rap music and people laughing and carrying on. Dolly knocked on the door, and a cloud of smoke escaped the door when it was open. Tabitha knew it was weed immediately, and she got a cheap buzz from inhaling it.

A black man wearing only black underwear answered the door, "Come in, ladies!"

Dolly whispered in Tabitha's ear as she surveyed the large open room with several black men, "This is for you!"

Tabitha got all wet, turned around, put her hands on Dolly's cheeks, and kissed her passionately. All the black men then surrounded the two hookers, lifted both women up, and guided them to the bedroom, where more black men were waiting.

The two women were put on the bed together.

One of the black men shouted, "Give us a show, bitches!"

The two women then caressed each other, grabbed each of their pussies, and started rubbing them simultaneously. Having an internal contest to see which one will make the other cum first. Tabitha lost as she came first, then Dolly did once she knew she won.

Suddenly, the black men, all naked, started to use both ladies of the night. Tabitha knew she was about to sleep well tonight.

The massive orgy lasted for hours, and Tabitha fucked at least 12 men during this orgy. She was utterly exhausted when it was over. It was time for Dolly and her to head back. Her clothing was all disheveled. Stains over her t-shirt show evidence of body fluids. Dry cum all over her boots. Most of Dolly's clothing was drenched in bodily fluids as well.

Both women had all their orifices used and cum leaking from their pussies and assholes. When Tabitha walked down the apartment stairs, she could feel the cum oozing down her crotch and hitting the stairs, leaving puddles of cum every few steps. Both girls held each other's waist in a lover's clutch while walking down the sidewalk in the early morning.

They got to the apartment, and she was shocked to find out that her Master, Devin, and Mistress Debra were waiting for them. Devin was naked, and Mistress Debra was sucking him off, wearing only latex stockings with heels. She turns to Tabitha.

"Are you ready for your next adventure, Tabitha?"

Tabitha smiled, and the two girls joined in.

LAST CHAPTER - HONEY, I'M HOME

12