QOS Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Island life for Tabitha and friends.
4k words
4.28
17.8k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

chapter 2] - Island Life

In a few minutes, Tabitha's jeep arrived at the resort. There was barely any light on the gravel road, and it was narrow. Tabitha could tell they were in a tropical climate by the vegetation that engulfed the road.

Having passed the last curve, Tabitha saw the resort for the first time. With two levels of windows, the building had a white façade and emitted only moderate amounts of light.

Even though Tabitha had never been here before, she felt she had made it home after a long journey away.

An African-American woman waited for the jeep in black leather pants and a matching suit with black sandal high heels. Her long black hair fell past the small of her back, tightly clasped into a pointy tail atop her head. The large gold hoop earrings complemented her look.

"Welcome to Isle de Rina de Picas; my name is Tanisha; I'm the resort manager."

As the manager glanced at the tablet, she turned her attention to the new arrival.

"You must be Tabitha, correct?"

She noticed her nails were long claws painted bright red like daggers, which stood out with her dark skin and black leather outfit.

"Yes, ma'am," Tabitha remembers her manners from training with Mistress Debra.

"Welcome to Isla de reina de picas, Tabitha. Follow me; I will show you where you will be staying."

The black woman moved gracefully in her high heels and could type information on her electronic tablet while walking. Tabitha followed like a child following a parent arriving at a resort during a family vacation, looking at her surroundings.

"Don't worry about your things; they will be in your room shortly."

The woman guided Tabitha through the large hallway surrounded by various doors on each side, which had lovely landscaping trees and shrubs in designer pots on each side. The overhead ceiling was very tall, and ceiling fans worked to impede the humid heat that night.

Tanisha then turned right halfway through the main corridor to another smaller one.

After passing a door to her left and right, she points to the one on the right-hand side, "That is the entrance to the fitness center, which all girls are encouraged to use as well as the guests."

Then the black woman points to the left, "That is to the man club and bar. You will no this very well."

Two more doors appear a few steps later. Again, Tanisha points to the right, "That is the main restaurant for guests and girls, and the other door on the left is another door for the club."

Then they both stop at the end of the corridor with a door in the middle. The black woman then has a key card and scans it in the card reader next to the door. When the door is unlocked, it lights up green, emitting a buzzing sound.             

Tanisha opens the door and motions for Tabitha to enter. She notices that the corridor has many doors on each side with a number on each door. It reminded Tabitha of dorm rooms during her college days. She could also hear some chatter telling her that some girls were already there. Before going through the corridor, the black woman leads Tabitha immediately to the right to a staircase. They both ascend the stairs to the second level. It occurred to Tabitha that she was so comfortable in her high heels that going upstairs was not an issue, and she barely noticed.

After arriving at the second floor, they open the door to the second level of dorm rooms. The leather-clad woman opens the first door on the left, room 21.

"This is your room," Tanisha tells her, motioning her to enter.

"Tabitha, is that you?"

Upon recognizing that voice, Tabitha received a hug from a naked woman with red hair.

"Oh, Krystal!"

Both girls then kissed each other, offering up each other's tongues. Ready to make out.

Tanisha interrupted them, "OK, I will let you two settle in; the other girls will arrive shortly. I will be back when they arrive and show you girls around the resort, have fun!"

Tanisha closed the door and knew both girls would be fucking each other, so she smiled wickedly.

Krystal moaned in pleasure, kissing her new friend and grabbing Tabitha's ass with her long red nails. Then she broke off the kiss and held Tabitha's hand, guiding her to the single bed where both girls would sleep together.

Tabitha could not help but admire the naked redhead. With her giant pierced tits like hers, her right arm sleeve tattoo, and the vine tattoo with small spades as leaves underneath her large fake breasts. What drove the blonde crazy was the similar "Black Cocks Only" tattoo both girls sport above their pussy. She quickly saw the single room before Krystal got her to the large bed. The room is much like a dorm room but has a single large bed in the middle, with the headboard against the left wall. On each side of the bed against the walls were makeup desks for each of them, and on the opposite wall from the bed was a large wardrobe cabinet on each side of the wall and a door that Tabitha assumed led to the bathroom.

Krystal led Tabitha to the bed.

"Mmm, you still got clothes on!"

Tabitha quickly undressed what little clothing she had on and expertly took off her top and bottom but still wore her black high heels. And laid in bed, spreading her legs apart to show Krystal her pierced pussy.

The redhead purred, "Mommy likey!"

Krystel started to move closer to the awaiting pussy to be devoured, liking her lips.

"This is as far I can get without crossing into the rocks," the boat captain told Kevin.

"Okay, I will leg it out from hear. I will call you when I need to be picked up."

"Can you give me a timeframe?"

"Not sure right now, It depends on what I will find, I guess. I will call you in the morning for an update."

"Sounds good; you be careful."

Kevin then exited the boat and was in waist-deep water. He was glad that the waves were not as rough, or he would not know how to make it without getting hurt. He got up on the rocky shore and waved to the boat captain to tell him he was good.

The captain then steered the boat away and motored away into the darkness.

Kevin got his GPS finder out to get his bearings and where to go, then looked at his watch. He had about four hours of darkest left. Then he proceeded into the thin dark jungle.

"Sir, motion detected in sector two at the shoreline."

Austin Smith turned to his security watchman and looked over his shoulder to view what he was watching on his computer.

"Bring up the nearest camera in the area," Austin asked him.

"There, right there!" his security guy exclaimed, pointing to a man in dark fatigues moving south.

"Yep, heading to the airstrip."

Austin then moved back to his desk and grabbed his walkie-talkie.

"Team Alpha, this is Falcon's nest, report."

"Falcon's Nest, this is Team Alpha, standing by, just finishing rounds at T2,"

"Team Alpha, we have an intruder detected in Sector 2 heading South; I think he's heading to the airstrip; find him!"

"Roger that Falcon's Nest, over and out."

"Oh yeah! Lick that pussy you bitch!"

Krystal stopped to tell her blonde lover, "I love it when you talk dirty, Tabitha!"

The redhead then continued to lick Tabitha's wet pussy. Flicking her pierced clit with her pierced tongue.

The blonde started to squirm, signaling that she was ready to cum. Krystal then doubled her efforts. Tabitha rubbed her giant, pierced tits, pinching them hard, getting pleasure and pain.

Tabitha could not take it any longer and screamed out, "Fuuuuuuuuck!"

Kevin noticed a large building on his left. He would return and explore that later, still focused on getting to the airstrip. He saw some lighting that way, which helped him get there faster.

The only noise he could hear was that of the jungle, and it seemed louder during the night than the day. The entire jungle appears to always come alive during the night, with its many mysterious night dwellers. The wilderness should help him sneak through without being detected, Kevin hoped.

After a few minutes, Kevin made it to the edge of the airfield. He stopped there to recon the area. There was one pole with sodium lights that were illuminating the two planes that were parked next to a hanger.

He got out his binoculars to get a closer look. He noticed two girls getting out of the plane. He did not see who they were. They dressed the same way Pam was, in whore outfits with high heels. He then looked at the tail number of the plane they had just got off, it wasn't the one he was following, but he wrote it down for future reference.

He then focused on the second plane. That's the one Pam was on, tail number N102SS.

"Ok, she is here somewhere; I will check out the building after checking the plane," Kevin whispered.

Kevin forgot to call in Robinson and cursed at himself for forgetting. He conceded that he should call them now. The investigator put down the binoculars, got out his satellite phone, and dialed the number to reach the Robinsons. He did not like calling in the middle of the night for anything other than an emergency, but he felt this was worthy of that call. It beeped a couple of times.

"Come on, pick up the damn phone," He whispered.

James Robinson had to go to a business meeting out of town, and his wife when with him. Knowing that their private investigator would call their landline, he asked his younger daughter to stay at the house and wait for a call.

Laura was sleeping with her fiancé, Jason, in her bed. She felt weird and did not want to sleep in her parent's room.

She awoke to the phone ringing. She had the wireless receiver next to her side of the bed.

She quickly tried to answer it, but in a half-sleep daze, she fumbled the phone, which landed on the floor. She got up and promptly responded to it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Michelle?

"No, this is Laura. Is this Kevin?"

"Yes, hi Laura. I found the plane that was transporting Pam. It's at one of the Galapagos islands."

"Galapagos Island?"

"Yes, it's at Isla Espanola."

"Hold on," Laura responded; while looking for a pen and paper, she found some and was ready to write down after she confirmed.

"It's where?"

"Isla Espanola."

Laure wrote it down at the same time Jason woke up.

Kevin said, "I will call you if I have more information; bye."

Laura turned to Jason.

Jason asked, "What's up?"

"Oh Jason, Kevin may have found her!"

"That's great. Should we tell your parents?"

Laura was ready to call them but thought about it for a minute.

"You know, if we can help find Pam, Mom, and Dad would like that!"

"I don't know, Laura; why don't you let the experts handle this? That's why you are paying Kevin for it."

"Dad is paying Kevin; I want to find her myself."

Jason knows it is futile to argue with her, especially once she has her mind made up.

"Jason, does your friend still work at the airport."

"Are you talking about Brad? Yes, why? Where are we going?"

"Jason, you do not have to go."

Jason cut her off, "No, I'm going with you, besides I need to make sure you stay out of trouble. You got your passport?"

Laura smiled, knowing this was the man she would be marrying.

The investigator noted that she might be at the building he discovered, but he wanted to look closer at the planes to see if he could uncover any more clues.

Kevin quickly looked around with his binoculars and did not see anyone around. He stowed them away and started to walk towards the two parked planes.

He made it to the closest one that the two girls came from. He opened the door to the plane, hoping there was nobody in it. He quietly and slowly opened the plane door and entered. Once satisfied that nobody was on the plane, he quickly looked around. He started next to the cabin, and he found a bin of papers.

He opened the bin and found some startling documents, especially on four woman and their husbands. One of them is Pam and Bob Myerson. He looked over the paper about Pam. It had her name, age, height, weight, all the information you wanted to give to a doctor's office, and Bob's information.

Kevin thought he might have uncovered a human trafficking ring that may be big enough to bring in the federal government on this. He quickly thought about his contact at the FBI and noted to give him a call later on.

He glanced at the three other women and noted their information.

Rebecca Bennett from Baltimore. She was a librarian. Her husband is Clyde Bennett, a 30-year-old doctor.

The next girl was Nicole Martin, an insurance company claims adjuster from Miami. She is married to David Martinez, a 32-year-old electrician.

The last girl was Audra Green, who is currently unemployed in Ohio. Her husband is Jeff Green, a 24-year-old mechanical designer.

Kevin started to take pictures of the files with his cellphone; he heard a vehicle get closer, stopped next to the plane, and heard voices. He quickly scrambled, took the files from the bin in his backpack, and looked around where he could hide in the small private jet.

Tabitha was eating Krystal's pussy when she was interrupted by familiar voices.

"Hey, girl! Did the party start without us?"

She looked up and had the tell-tall pussy juice over her mouth, and she saw her other two friends.

Krystal greeted them while her legs were still spread out, "Hey, girls!

Both naked girls got up and hugged their friends and gave each of them long kisses.

Camilla loved tasting pussy juice from kisses, as well as Paige. The Latina girl was wearing a bright green tube dress with matching heels. Paige was wearing her typical dark black gothic-themed attire. This time a dark plaid skirt that barely covered her pussy with thigh-high black chunky heeled boots and a skimpy black bikini top that barely covered anything from her fake breast. It is possible to make out that distinct outline of large nipple rings from the thin material of her top.

Tanisha then enters Tabitha's and Krystal's dorm.

"You girls ready for the tour of the resort?"

Each of the girls nodded. Krystal and Tabitha got their skimpy clothing back on and were ready in a few seconds. Tanisha then handed each of them a small catalog of clothing for their stay at the resort. The list contains many different clubbing attire and accessories. It features mostly latex, leather, or PVC-type material, as well as various high heels and boots. Tanisha instructs them to pick out as many items as they need.

The black woman then led them back down to the first floor and told them more about the resort. They learned that the resort is a sex and pleasure resort for wealthy black men worldwide. The guests will have many fetishes, and the girls will assist them to come true. Ultimately, most of the girls of the resort will get bred at some point and give birth to be adopted by a wealthy couple. Furthermore, the girls can be bought off by any guest and taken with them as sex slaves to the guest's whims. The resort can hold up to 72 guests and accommodates 60 girls.

The information given by Tanisha has all the girls hot and bothered and wet in anticipation.

"The guest arrives once a month for a week at a time. The next guests will arrive next week. Enough time to prepare you to accommodate for guest pleasure."

Camilla asked the first question, "Ma'am, what happens when you get pregnant?"

The black woman stops and smiles at the group, "You will continue your duties; however, your tasks will be lighter than usual. You will also wear a unique collar to signal guests that you have a bun in the oven. During your third trimester, you will stay off-resort to prepare for birth. Afterward, you will return to the resort to resume your duties, with a tattoo to note that you have been successfully bred and will continue.

Almost together, all girls started to moan in anticipation. Tanisha anticipated this; that's why she stopped. She thought that the organization did a great job of preparing these whores for the job. She then continued with the tour.

The resort consists of one sizeable 2-story building and two diagonal buildings behind the main building. These two buildings are the guests' rooms. The guest rooms comprise three floors; the larger rooms are on the third floor, the medium rooms are on the second, and the smaller rooms encompass the first floor.

When entering the main building, the large corridor is in the center. On the left side of the main building is where the girl's dorm at the end of the hall, comprising the large club and bar area and a restaurant and fitness center.

"Your husbands are being conditioned as we speak at another facility on this island and will be part of the maid staff once ready. In the process of feminizing them, they will be readily available for guests and you, dear girls. Also, you will be instrumental in their final training in a few months.

Tabitha almost forgot about her husband and could not wait to assist in training him to be a wimpy sissy. The thought of him getting fucked by a giant black cock almost made her orgasm thinking about it. She also thought of how much it turned her on being fucked by the black men on her husband's bed while he watched. That was the most she had been turned on since her transformation. She has embraced this new life as well as her new girlfriends.

The group learned that new girls would arrive every 18 months and come in fours as they have. When the guest arrives, they are the new girls, typically the most sought-after on the island.

Tanisha walks the girls to the other side of the main building.

"On the left side is another restaurant, and on the other side is the dance club. Clothing optional!"

She walks further down the corridor to another set of doors and stops. She opens the door on the right and reveals it to be the domination room. The room is dimly lit and has a black shag carpet with blood-red walls and an elegant look with dark wood crown molding and chair rails. Inside the large room are various BD/SM equipment with doors to other smaller rooms.

"Those rooms are for private sessions for more intimate pleasure," Tanisha noted to the group.

She exits the room, and on the other side of the corridor, she points out that the one door is a spa and salon for the girls. She walks to the other door next to the spa/salon door.

"This one is our tattoo and piercing shop. We will go in."

The shop is small but has a couple of chairs for being inked and pierced. There was a medium-sized built black man with tattoos all over his body.

"This is Titus, the resort tattoo artist, and piercer."

"Hello, ladies."

The girls greeted him, and each one of them had thoughts of fucking his brains out.

"Today, you will be given a new tattoo. You have a number for your duration here on the island. You will receive a tattoo of this number on your left wrist in Roman numerals. This number will match your sissy husband."

After about an hour, each girl had a small number inked on their inner left wrist. Tabitha was 25, Krystal 26, Camilla 27, and finally Paige with the number 28 in Roman numerals. As a result of the marking, they will be able to match with their sissy husbands because they no longer be recognized after their feminization.

After the group exited the tattoo parlor, they moved toward the end of the corridor with a door similar to the one leading to the girl's dorm.

"This is where the sissy maids stay. Eventually your sissy husbands will be here soon."

They started to walk out of this section of the main building when Paige got the nerve to ask a question.

"Ma'am, how many girls or sissies have been taken from the island by the guest."

"Great question, Paige, is it? So far, only two girls have left with guests. No sissies as of yet. The two women that have moved on, their husbands remain here at the island for our use forever until they have been taken away or retired."

12