QOS Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the girls asked about retirement for the sissies or them. They didn't even want to think of that for a long time.

They explored the rest of the resort. They even got to look inside one of the third-floor guest rooms. These rooms are enormous, with a larger bathroom and a large bedroom with a king-size bed. The tour ended when they took a jeep ride to another building about a mile from the resort, a smaller facility.

"This is the security building. Inside is our director of the island; we call him Governor."

After entering the building, the girls see it is similar to a small doctor's office waiting room. Suddenly a handsome middle age black man comes from one of the doors to greet the group. The man looks like an authority figure dressed in an all-white outfit with comfortable slippers.

"Welcome, girls; my name is Solomon; I'm the director here at Isla de Reina de Picas, also called Queen of Spades Island."

He continued, "I like to meet the new girls once they arrive to welcome them to this resort. You are what makes this resort so special. I want to ensure all your needs are met, so do not hesitate to contact me or my staff if you need anything. Again, welcome; now excuse me; I have an issue to deal with."

"I left the box of papers in the plane; I will be right back."

The staff member entered the plane and saw movement, and a man dressed in a black outfit popped up from the seats, aware of his discovery.

"What the hell... You ain't 'supposed to be here."

Kevin then punched the man in the mouth, knocking him out. Then he stepped over the sleeping staff member and exited the plane. At the same time, the security team just arrived.

The staff member waiting for his partner saw the man dressed in black and pointed him out to the security team.

"Hey, he's over here, leaving the plane!"

Kevin ran as fast as he could. Only a few feet from the edge of the jungle, he felt something hit him in the back of the leg. It felt like someone shot him with a dart. He felt drowsy, his muscles did not want to move anymore, and he fell to the ground. He tried to fight this sleepy condition but to no avail.

He awoke to a dark, dimly lit. he noticed his clothes removed, and he only had on his underwear. Both his hands and ankles bind him behind a chair. Kevin could not move.

Then the door opened, and a black man dressed in all white entered, grabbed a chair from a corner of the room, and sat in front of him.

"So, who are you, and what are you doing here?"

NEXT CHAPTER - CHAPTER 3: BOB'S TRAINING

12