QOS Island Ch. 03

Story Info
Final Days of being Bob.
3.7k words
4.36
15k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[chapter 3] - Final Days of Bob

Bob recognizes the smell as he wakes up in the small room. There was a feeling of a hospital room about it. It is difficult for him to pinpoint what precisely the smell is. Does it have anything to do with sanitation? Do the chemicals used have something to do with it? He does not know the scent, but it is distinctively medical.

His nakedness remains, but he is free from being strapped to the medical bed. Like a paralyzed person, he cannot move his arms or legs. He can move slightly to survey the room, but his gaze focuses on his newly enlarged breasts. There is no way for him to know how long he has been in this state, or he does not know if his breast or the inability to move concerns him the most.

In a slight turn to the left, he discovers a monitor attached to him, just like an actual hospital patient. To his right is the typical IV setup attached to his arm. Why are they doing this to me?

Bob reflects on how he ended up in this predicament. He had a fetish for watching his wife have sex with a black man. It was his wish to become a cuckold. However, he went too far. In following through with the advertisement, he went too far by making his wife a Queen of Spades. After 18 months, his wife had not only fucked other men but also changed physically and mentally.

The life he lived was good to him. He had a wife he loved. He had a promising career and a lovely home and pissed it away. Those days are gone or will never return. He began to backslide after the house fire. As Pam was out, he let himself go.

He realized the organization had planned this all along; they didn't mention he would be a part of it. Then again, maybe he deserved it for what he did to his wife. During his emotional turmoil, he started to shed tears and cry.

"What the hell are you doing on my island?"

Solomon then examined the investigator's license and looked back at the man tied to the chair.

"Mr. Kevin Bell."

Being captive was the first time in Kevin's life he had been terrified. He finds himself in an unfamiliar situation. His investigation into Pam Myerson's disappearance prompted even more questions. Finding more questions than answers is somewhat typical in his field of expertise, but this case has multiplied it. Kevin finds himself tied to a chair, and his fate is in the hands of people he doesn't know.

Solomon has extensive experience in interrogation. He knows he has fresh blood and can get this man to tell him everything he knows.

"So, Mr. Bell, you'll tell me everything. There is no doubt in my mind about that."

"Listen, I don't need to tell you anything. As you know, I have rights."

"Rights?! Rights, Mr. Bell? Do you know where you are? You are not back in the States, Mr. Bell. Here you have no rights. Here, I can determine your fate. Whether you want to live or not will be entirely up to you, Kevin Bell."

Solomon's security team wheeled a small cart into the room and placed it next to the investigator. An examination of the cart revealed only a vile of transparent liquid and a syringe. Kevin thought it might be a truth serum.

The black man in all white gathered the vile and pieced it with the syringe to fill it. By holding it up to the light, he ensures that the correct amount is selected. Then he stared back at his captive.

"Shall we begin?"

A masked nurse occasionally checks on Bob. The nurse came in and checked on his vitals as usual. Several traces of tears are still running down the cheeks and from her patient's eyes, who has been crying profusely. Then she wiped them away as she expected to see them.

Bob tried to speak, "Nurse..."

As much as he tries to finish The sound of his question, he is still alarmed by the strange voice coming from him. His voice is so feminine.

The nurse ignores him, writes down some information on her electronic tablet, and then leaves.

The new voice almost slipped Bob's mind. How in the hell did my voice change?

Bob wanted to hear his voice, so he said, "Hello?"

"My name is Bob Myerson."

"Fuck, I sound like a woman!"

Still paralyzed, Bob could not leave. He tried so hard to get up, to no avail. Attempting to move but failing, the feminized male began to cry again.

As Kevin begins to feel dizzy, he eventually passes out and slumps down from the chair. Only the tethering to the chair prevents him from hitting the ground.

He was satisfied with the information he received from the private detective who infiltrated his island. As a result, he found out who he was and hired by one of the girl's families to find her. The girl was Pam Myerson.

Perturbed by the part of the organization that dealt with this, the governor did not need this unnecessary incident. It was the first time someone from outside the island came uninvited. After a quick check on this individual, he can see how he slipped by the people who are supposed to keep an eye on loose ends for the selected woman, especially during training.

A part of him admired his tracking skills, but he also understood that this man posed a potential threat to the entire organization. All it takes is one man to ruin everything. It is imperative that he act quickly and swiftly.

One of the security team members asked him, "What should we do with him?"

Solomon touched his chin to indicate he was thinking about this. It took him a few seconds to respond.

What should we do about him? Could we get away with killing him, or would anyone notice? We are so out of anyone's jurisdiction that nobody from any country's law enforcement wouldn't dare investigate here. He was sure of this, as he has connections within the surrounding countries and links back to the States.

Although he was confident that he should kill this man, a thought entered his deviant mind. Suddenly, he had an idea that made him smile.

"Let's give him to Dr. Fettleman. Maybe he can find some use with him."

Solomon then examined Kevin close.

"Goodbye, Mr. Bell."

Bob was on the verge of going insane. Anyone would go crazy after a few weeks of lying in this small room on a hospital bed. His TV was set up on the wall before him, playing only movies he would never watch. Lifetime dramas were the only thing he could watch during the day. Little did he know, this was the same setup his wife encountered early in her training. As part of his next training phase, subliminal messaging made him more docile and receptive to commands.

He was no longer paralyzed and was able to move his limbs. His abductors were okay with this, given his current condition. Despite feeling so weak, he is not motivated to escape. It would not be possible for him to run even if he got up from his bed. Bob felt it was just better to stay in bed. He has no idea what they have in store for him or why he is even here.

Over a few weeks, a nurse would check up on him. He found out they came every hour to check his vitals and change his IV. Bob was only fed by IV, with a combination of nutrients to keep his body functioning and hormones to keep him feminine. Throughout the day, they help him get out of bed to go to the bathroom to relieve himself with the IV trailing him. At this point, he thought he could escape, but his physically weakened condition prevented him from running and mentally imprisoning him. Throughout all this time, the nurses never spoke to him, and he tried to talk to them, but they ignored him.

Mentally, he was starving to taste real food. Despite this, the liquid drip flowing through his veins eased his hunger. He wished he could just eat a juice steak but could go for even a fast-food burger, just something.

As Bob looked at his new figure, he became very curious. Touching his new breasts amazed him, and he explored them with his hands and fingers. A full-length mirror in the bathroom allowed him to see even his hourglass figure. It looked like he was a woman with a penis who was bald.

The ordeal is the longest time Bob has ever been naked. Whenever the nurse helped him get out of bed, he felt embarrassed because there was no clothing to cover him.

Bob was startled when the nurse came into his room. He had their schedule down when they came in, so it surprised him while watching one of the chick flicks on the TV.

The nurse then grabbed his IV bag, took out a syringe, and injected it into his feeder of the IV. Right when Bob was wondering what she was doing, he passed out.

It took a moment to open his eyes and get his focus back. Bob had that familiar headache after waking up. He found himself in another unusual position; instead of waking up in the hospital bed as he had for a few weeks, he found himself upright and restrained to a metal post with his wrists secured behind him to the metal device. His neck had a metal collar that, too, was attached to the unknown metal device behind him as well as his ankles cuffed to a horizontal bar between him that made his legs apart, slightly exposing his cock for all to see. His feet are resting barefoot on the metal platform that is somehow attached to the bar he is restraining. The cold metal suggests it wasn't long put into this position.

Bob, feeling like he had more energy than ever, tried to free himself, but it was a fruitless attempt. That's when he noticed his waist secured to the metal device. He can only move slightly as the metal prison holds him in place.

He noticed he was in a different place this time. He is in a room slightly more significant than his recovery room. It was well-lighted will tiled floors and cinderblocks walls painted in shades of white. Still, it reminded him of a hospital. A door with a small window and a full-length mirror is on the wall facing him.

Bob was able to see himself restrained. But he did not recognize himself. His head was devoid of hair, completely smooth. His new body showed off his large breasts, enlarged hips, and a tiny waist that the metal device held him like a belt. Someone put makeup on his face. He was wearing heavy eyeshadow that appeared to be a palette of purple and heavy eyeliner and a dark pale shade of red lipstick as well as other complementary makeup such as blush that made his face look like a slutty bald woman.

The door to the room opened. A woman dressed in a short white provocative nurse outfit appears. She was not wearing a mask and looked beautiful with her brunette hair tucked up in her nurse hat. Bob would give her a cursory look over like all horny men; however, he was too worried about what would happen next to him.

The nurse had a syringe in her hand, then pierced his arm and emptied the contents before withdrawing the needle and putting it away in one of her pockets. Then she put on a pair of latex gloves in front of Bob and took a tube of something from her other dress pocket. She then crouched and positioned herself close to the restrained naked husband on his left side.

Bob could strain himself and see what the nurse was doing from the corner of his eye. She squeezes the contents of the tube onto one of her latex-clad hands. It appeared to be of a gel substance.

In his feminine voice, Bob asked, "What are you doin'?"

The nurse ignored him and then penetrated his asshole slowly with two of her lubed fingers. Then began to apply and smear the lubricant along the insides of Bob and expertly hit his prostrate, making Bob's cock twitch and grow. After a few seconds, she then withdrew her fingers from his ass.

Unknown to Bob, an 8" dildo was attached to the metal restraints below him. It was attached to a vertical frame and could be moved upward along the edge. The nurse applied lube still on her latex gloves all over the dildo. Once satisfied it was well lubed, she raised the fake cock up the vertical track quickly and was positioned ready to penetrate Bob's rosebud. The nurse gave a wicked smile and slowly penetrated Bob's lubed asshole. He could only moan loudly in his feminine voice as the dildo made its way up his ass. Bob thought the dildo would rip him apart, even though his wife fucked him with an enormous dildo a while ago.

The nurse made sure the dildo was entirely inside of Bob and then locked in place. Bob's pain is immense initially but slowly erodes once his body accepts the foreign object. What frightened him the most was how long this object would be in him and how he would relieve himself when the time came.

The nurse then left the room, closing the door behind her. Bob's cock was now fully erect and breathing faster, and he started to sweat as his body was heating up.

The nurse returned to the room with another nurse in a similar outfit; this time, the nurse was a black female.

The black nurse spoke, "Ah yes, the drug is kicking in already. You got a heavy dose of an aphrodisiac."

Bob could feel his whole body tingle, his breathing increased close to panting, and his eyes rolled back. His new breast began to feel heavier and hot as his nipples began to harden. His ass began to clench the dildo, and Bob was moaning when he had a chance from his heavy breathing. He never felt pleasure like this before. His cock was as hard as it ever was.

The other nurse then injected a syringe into the base of his cock. Bob's euphoric trance was momentarily paused by the sharp pain he felt, and the pain left as quickly as it came. He could not tell from the drugs, but his cock rapidly went limp.

Bob could feel his cock go limp, but he was still horny.

The black nurse then put a ball gag in his mouth and secured it around his head. The moans from Bob became muffled by the gag.

Bob was still horny as ever as the drug flowed through him. He clenched the dildo with his ass and wanted to ride it, but the restraints prevented him from doing so. He attempted to moan louder.

The other nurse then took out a metallic device.

She then rubbed Bob's smooth bald head and dangled the device before him so he could see the object. It appeared to him as a metallic cock cage with a small padlock attached to it.

Then she quickly attached the cage to his limp cock and around his testicles. He heard a locking sound and watched the black nurse secure the key in her pocket.

Another woman entered the room. But it was not like the other two nurses. This woman was dressed in all-black leather with thigh-high heeled boots making a clicking sound on the tiled floor as she entered the room.

The black nurse reached into her pocket and gave the woman the key.

She extended her hand, wearing a black leather glove, and the nurse dropped the key in her palm.

"Thank you, nurse Betty. You can now take her to the waiting room with the rest. There will be another one joining us soon.

The nurse asked, "I thought we only had the four girls."

"We did, but an...unexpected guest arrived on the island, and the governor thought he wanted to join the girls."

Then the two nurses unlocked the device and started to roll Bob out of the room. Bob was shocked that the device holding him could move quickly and was being rolled out like an appliance on a dolly. Hitting the small bumps from the grout of the tiles made the dildo move inside of him, getting him even more turned on as it hit his prostrate, causing his cock to leak out cum but not from an orgasm.

Bob could not concentrate and was unaware of his surroundings as the drug taking effect and the dildo riding in his ass as the cart wheeled him out, hitting all the little bumps. The entire ride kept him light-headed, dizzy, and in a state of euphoric trance. Being naked, bound, gagged, and chastised this way made him even more horny. His cock continues to drop out small amounts of cum.

Then the cart was finally stopped in a room similar to where he came from but bigger. He was facing a wall that had a large mirror, like one that one would find in a dance room. There he was joined by three others in the same predicament as him. All of them were naked, bald, gagged, bound, and wearing a cock cage, as well as having a feminine look with large breasts and wearing makeup. Bob could not take his eyes off himself as he no longer looked like a man, instead looked like a woman with a cock, a she-male.

All four tried to talk and whimper but only produced muffled moans from their gags.

More staff arrived in the bright room along with a cart that Bob could see from the mirrored wall in front of him. He cannot tell what exactly the cart is for. What is more frightening is that no one is saying anything, even to each other.

The new staff moved the cart behind Bob. The naked husband tried in vain to move to break free, but he could not move. He was secured tightly. The staff member wore black latex gloves and took something from the cart. A buzzing noise started, and that's when Bob felt it.

My god! They are giving me a tattoo! He tries to scream as the dull pain projects from his left ass cheek, but he cannot be due to the ball gag. The scream was muffled but still could be heard. The other husbands looked on with horror. Then it was over after a few minutes.

The slight pause gave Bob time to recover as his ass cheek felt on fire from the ink gun. What did they draw on me?

Before he could answer himself, another one moved in front of him. The nurse was wearing a white latex dress with a matching mask. He could not see her face, but she wore heavy eye makeup.

The latex-clad woman then grabbed one of Bob's nipples sticking out from the breast augmentation surgery he received a month ago and attached a metal clap device. Then showed him the long pointy needle to torment the newly created shemale. She then proceeded to pierce his left nipple. Bob, still recovering from the tattoo pain, now felt his nipple being pierced and felt the sharp pain right away. He, again, screamed as much as he could. Once the intense pain dulled, she withdrew the needle and attached a gold ring to the newly formed hole. The staff member quickly pierced the other nipple and secured the gold hoop.

After what seemed like hours, eventually, the staff could tattoo and pierce the rest of the restrained husbands. All four of them burst into tears at some point and can be heard screaming, and crying, only muffled by the ball gag stuffed in their mouth.

The woman then packed up all the equipment and left the room.

The primary nurse then said in a booming voice,

"Good night, ladies!"

Then the lights went out, and they were left in complete darkness.

"He is not ready. He will not look like the others."

"Do the best you can, doc," Solomon responded to Dr. Fettleman.

Dr. Fettleman does not like deviating from his carefully planned surgery for the men. Everything was carefully planned out and meticulously planned by him, and when the organization does this, he gets agitated.

"The man still has muscle mass and needs to lose weight; he will not look right if I proceed with the surgery now."

"How long do you need to get him to surgery?"

Dr. Fettleman examined the man closer and started to feel areas of the sleeping man.

"Give me about 45 days; I think I can get him where we need him to proceed with surgery."

Solomon thought on it for a moment.

"You got it, Doctor."

After the agreement, Solomon then left the Doctor's facility.

The Doctor then motioned to his nurse to prep the new patient. The man was knocked out, stripped of all his clothes, and sleeping on the wheeled bed.

The head nurse then approached the Doctor awaiting his plan for the unexpected patient.

"Dr. Fettleman, how do you want to get him ready?"

The Doctor thought about the plan to get him ready. We need the man to lose a considerable amount of weight. At first, he thought about additional surgery to remove fatty tissue, but that will complicate things even more than they need to. No, this calls for something else. He thought about pumping the man with considerable hormones, getting him on an IV drip with no solid foods, and monitoring the fasting. That should get him to lose substantial weight; that should be the plan.

12