All Comments on 'QOS Island Ch. 03'

by JordanGlover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
EhsheehsheEhsheehshe10 months ago

Can’t wait to see how it evolves maybe even castration for bob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing. I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the whole story ... now can't wait for Kevin to meet her new life there in a TOTAL change of life ... and Pam's daughter will probably love her new life there to ....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't like that the victims don't do anything to fight back. It's written that they were simply restrained or injected. You would think they would fight like hell or knock the syringe out of their hand, or pull the IV out. Also, the investigator is just caught and injected. No fight, no evasion, not realistic. I caught on to the story because appeared to be like a thriller, with an organized trafficking ring being infiltrated by the detective. Except the author wrote right past any expansion of the storyline, good versus bad or someone's there on the island to crack the case or save the day. Rescue the captives.

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_fae8 months ago

this story is 2 good to stop now

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Incredible story! I hope to see moe chapters.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I look forward to the remade Bob. I trust he will get a new name. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Can't wait to see the completely feminized Bob and Kevin. It looks like Laura and fiancé Jason could be brought into the program. I commented in the last chapter but Tabitha's parents could also be brought into the program, especially as Michelle is a

mature babe and ex-model. Meanwhile Tabitha

will love all the cock and pussy she will pleasure.

I really like how the author has Tabitha retain full awareness of who she used to be and her husband, but completely embraces her transformation into a whore for the QOS organization. This could be the ultimate cuck story where Pam is forced to become a slut and whore and embraces her physical and mental transformation with enthusiasm.

This fantasy story is absolutely unbelievably erotic and I hope to read many more chapters.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Drugs and sex have conditioned Pam and Bob to their new life. This is a fantasy, and quite believable in the context that the author has given us. It is not supposed to be realistic. So far the author has been consistent with his characters, and I find it easy to suspend disbelief.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Just reread thee last couple

of chapters and I think the change

in direction is a terrific plot idea. Husband and wife will meet up soon as attempts to "rescue" them fail. I hope that the other family members are captured and transformed into black cock whores or shemales. What a tale with, hopefully more chapters to come.

jerryijerryi4 months ago

we need more chapters pls!!!

JordanGloverJordanGlover4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Sorry for such a long delay. The next three chapters are ready to go and will be published soon. there have been some issues with publishing in recent months as Literotica has an AI detector and it kicked out my story for some reason, but fear not, I will have it up soon and other chapters will follow right after. again, thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the stories!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mmm

Finally there is a hope that the story will be carried on, you are very talented and the details of the story is awesome, i mean it is not just about sex but the details and dialog is very good

I hope if you can add alot of chapters and make it a very long story

I never got bored from reading it many times

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

To JordanGlover: Thank you so much for the update. You have written an absolutely amazing story and I agree with others that it could go on for many more chapters. The characters you created can carry the story very easily and the various plot lines that you introduced in recent chapters open the door to some very interesting possibilities. And, of course, Tabitha’s adventures as a whore with many different black men and women can be continued. I find her character fascinating and would like to read much more about her.

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_fae4 months ago

to JordanGlover: Thank you so much for the update. You have written an absolutely amazing story and I agree with others that it could go on for many more chapters. can't wait till you get over the Ai problem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like it when the victims fight back, some successfully. Not a fan of everything going perfectly. Some are stronger and smarter than others and that's what makes an actual story. Good versus evil.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJordanGlover@JordanGlover
Story continues! Thanks for the positive feedback! The QOS Island series will be 11 parts. I've got plenty of other stories outlined, just need to flesh them out. How do you think about continuing the QOS series (making it a trilogy)? What other stories would you like to see?...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES