All Comments on 'QT: Aisling's Antics (Ch. 02)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One4 months ago

This is good stuff. Keep it coming.

pk2curiouspk2curious4 months ago

Another GR8 chapter .

ReadingRedReadingRed4 months ago

Another great one I love the additional perspectives while they're a lot of work they make the story so much more involving makes it feel more real

oldmanbill69oldmanbill694 months ago

Damn! I love your story!

KrittaKritta4 months ago

I hold off reading this spinoff because I don't want to trudge through something without a fresh story, but then I catch up on other stuff and give it a go, and I'm happy I did even though it is all background. Solid job.

Beemer_pilotBeemer_pilot4 months ago

I love that you are fleshing characters like this. Aisling is so much more of a person for me now. Thank you for your wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you. Great series. Love it.

NursesNurses4 months ago

I would be hard pressed to find a story of yours I don't like. And you have quite a team of authors writing in the Quaranteam universe. I am not going to single out any favorites because I like them all. It is quite a job locating them sometimes. I have taken to looking through the Q listing every week in all the genres.

alsithalsith2 months ago

"...and I remember thinking at the time that it would them deciding to furlough..." -> word "be" missing after "would".

alsithalsith2 months ago

Loving this aside story.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot2 months ago

👍 👍. It just gets better with each installment....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A nice nostalgia point for me; I have known the strip with the hotel well for the past 40+ years (the Calaveras Boulevard extension of 237 through Milpitas between I680 and I880/nee' 17) for both work and travel; take the exact road back across the valley 14-15 miles to the far west side of the valley and you are a block from my childhood home.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Another great chapter 5/5

Ash is becoming a real character at last with this backstory, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...