All Comments on 'QT: Aisling's Antics (Ch. 03)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One3 months ago

I'm liking Ash's ark here. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For your stories with more than 10 characters a character guide tacked onto the end of the story with the name and a character description would be helpful, as your readers won't always have time to go back and reread your older stories to get re-acquainted with them. I myself have several authors I follow on Literotica and several story line feature harems or several characters in complex stories, so having a character guide will help jog my memory and help make each story make more sense.

AquilanusAquilanus3 months ago

I've really liked Fiona and Ash getting some time together like this. Ash is arguably one of a few favourites, (Fiona, Nicollette, Whitney and Moira being the others, mainly), and seeing the beginning of how she met Andy is good to see.

Also, for those who don't know the name of the Anime that has a 1968 Chevy Corvette C3 in it, its "Gunsmith Cats" iirc. Also features a blue Shelby Cobra too. The Manga-Ka (artist/writer) of said series *loves* to put detail into his work. So much so, he visited Detroit and took thousands of pictures for reference material, both for the Manga and the anime. His work is worth keeping an eye out for.

alsithalsith2 months ago

Observation: "And that was before the hot mess disaster that was Erin. She got so damn lucky that her time dating Andy coincided with Xander's time with Annie..." This doesn't seem to jive with the chapter 1 conversation where Fi doesn't really know about Erin and had to be informed by Ash. ?

alsithalsith2 months ago

Great chapter

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Great instalment, an emotional piece remembering Matty and the early days. I must admit I have no recollection of all the girls and some are very poorly remembered including due to poor memory the chef and the ground keeper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...