All Comments on 'QT: Aisling's Antics (Ch. 04)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BB7InchesBB7Inchesabout 2 months ago

Ash and Niko are still my two favorite characters.

Thank you for this one, especially!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Top flight. Thank you for the great escape you provide with this series. Excellent

unrealtimeunrealtimeabout 2 months ago

Ho hum! Just another routine superb addition to this variegated tapestry. While expressing my appreciation and delight for your stories, I would like to express my continued amazement at the quality and quantity of the efforts of your entire set of authors. How the hell did you manage to get so many excellent writers involved at all, let alone keep them from stumbling all over each other?

NursesNursesabout 2 months ago

You said the Speaker of the House was sworn in as President Pro Tempore. Impossible. President Pro Tempore is a Senator who presides over the Senate in the absence of the Vice President.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 2 months ago

Ash is such a dream girl . GR8 chapter .

As to unrealtime's question . Is it not possible that CP is just that damn good ?

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Brilliant. Gtrat way to spend some time while stuck travelling,

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Great backgrounding, this just makes the universe that much better

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES