Quadriplegic Girl Gets Devotee Dick

Story Info
Quadriplegic woman has sex again.
1.7k words
4.31
11.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been paralyzed from the shoulders down for two months when I started getting messages on Facebook from a cute guy across the country, named Adam.

Adam was very sympathetic and kind. He Had seen some public fundraisers regarding my car accident in which I had broken my neck. He was really interested in me and wanted to know every detail about my life and my injury. At first I was embarrassed to talk about a lot of things because I wasn't comfortable with my paralyzed body yet. Slowly I began to open up to him. He was so persistent and so interested unlike other guys acted since my disability. So move the questions he asked were really personal and made me feel strange but I answered anyway. He wanted to know what kind of diapers I wore and how I went to the bathroom.

Soon he began to tell me how beautiful my body still was and expressed a lot of romantic interest. He said he was attracted to my strength and perseverance as much as he was to my beautiful paralyzed body. He started talking about how he wanted to take care of me.

We had been texting for several months when another guy hit me up. Brad's profile picture was attractive so I accepted his request immediately. Not many hot guys want to talk to a girl who is totally paralyzed from the neck down.

He also expressed interest in getting to know me and had a ton of questions about my disability, even more than he had questions about my personality and my life before the accident.

A third guy slid up next. He didn't have a profile picture at all and his message was simply "Hey, would you consider chatting with a devotee?"

I thought, "devotee of what?" And ignored it. Weeks later another guy, a friendly looking older man sent me a similar message.

This time I asked but got ghosted.

I was still chatting with both of the other guys. Adam was someone I talked About everything related to my disability but the talk had turned very sexual with Brad. Then he confessed to me that he had been with another woman in a wheelchair in the past. He told me that he was attracted to women in wheelchairs which sounded very odd to me. I realized he probably wouldn't be talking to me if it weren't for my handicap.

Knowing that Brad preferred me to be paralyzed felt somewhat insulting so I didn't understand why it gave me a little tinge of sexual desire I hadn't felt in a long time.....

I didn't dare message him again.

The next time I saw the word devotee was in one of my spinal cord injury support groups.

Some women were complaining about the devotees that kept hitting them up. Using my mouth stick to type on my touch screen phone painstakingly plucked out my question.

"What's a devotee??"

The girls were quick to tell me that they were men who were infatuated with women who were paralyzed and in wheelchairs. I thought of Brad right away.

The girls warned me that they could be very strange and bothersome and I could block them from messaging me.

I didn't though. I thought a lot about how it made me feel when I realized Brad wanted me to be paralyzed. It didn't turn me on because I was glad my body was desired. It turned me on because it just felt so insulting! I couldn't explain it.

Even though he liked to talk about my diaper and my wheelchair a lot I started talking to Brad more. Sometimes he would make me feel a deep ache way up inside me and my whole body would convulse with muscle spasms and excitement. It didn't happen when he talked about eating my pussy and sucking my tits and fucking me though. The hot rush of lust that ran through my paralyzed body occurred the most when Brad talked about my paralyzed body, called me numb and handicapped.

One night after lots of teasing me, Brad went to sleep but I wasn't done.

I can't touch myself because my hands are paralyzed so the horny feeling is torture with no relief.

I recall a partner from my past who taught me the ecstasy of orgasm denial. Danny taught me a lot, actually. Sometimes I had to be tied to learn, but now I knew I would make an excellent student!

My compliant body would not object to any violations: yes, it could spasm, but my paralyzed hands could not shield my face from cum or slaps, couldn't grasp at fingers wrapped around my neck. My crippled legs could not kick, nor hips twist and buck if I were under a persistent man. The ropes and cuffs Danny used wouldn't be necessary, though maybe hand-to-hand keep my spasming legs spread. The belt he had used on me wouldn't hurt anymore, but when I thought about it lashing my numb body I spasmed in excitement.

I couldn't wake Brad; he was asleep next to his able bodied wife. She had no idea what he liked. He'd told me he couldn't even get it up for her but he was always rock hard for me and showed me regularly on video chat.

I hit up the friendly looking devotee and told him I knew what a devotee was now,, and I wanted to talk.

I knew I had started something I wouldn't be able to stop.

I decided I wanted to have sex again: sex with a devotee.

By now I had figured it out that Adam was a devotee, too. That's why he was always asking a ton of weird questions about my quadriplegic life. I figured he didn't go by the label and he probably didn't want me to know he had always had an attraction girls with my disability.

I didn't care. I just wanted to get fucked again: get fucked and feel used.

I started looking for devotees then.

I found Mark on Facebook. He had commented "beautiful" on a bunch of wheelchair girl photos. He was a daddy type, and had a lot of friends and seemed nice and safe.

The quad hunters that found me all had fake profiles and knowing Mark's was real made me trust him.

Mark admitted he was a devotee and we began talking dirty right away. He soon realized I got the most excited he talked about taking advantage of my paralyzed body and when he said things that made me feel embarrassed and exploited. I watched him jerk off, saying my name and calling me a quadriplegic. I ached and tingled.

When Mark suggested coming to see me, I agreed.

My best friend drove me to the airport in my wheelchair van and caught a cab home. I was waiting for him at the baggage claim wearing a short and tight dress and high heeled shoes like he told me to.

He watched me spasming nervously in my chair for several minutes before approaching me. His kiss was long and wet and he wasted no time, telling me to lead the way. In the parking garage he suddenly told me to park in a dark corner. I obeyed and he turned my chair off and pulled his hard dick out.

He took hold of each arm and took it off the arm rests and gently hung them down at my sides.

He hung my legs too, then pulled out my tits one by one with one hand while holding himself with the other.

I spasmed violently.

He pulled up my dress.

"Can you walk baby??"

"No daddy" I whispered.

"Tell me about it baby."

I told him in a small pathetic voice until he pushed at my lips, head of his dick dripping precum. I sucked him off as he stroked my hair, letting me do it at first, then fucking my throat fast and deep.

"Which button leans you back?"

I told him and he leaned me way back and easily slid back into my throat which he pumped until he came enough I had to swallow twice. It was so good to finally taste cum again!

"Baby baby" he moaned.

He stared at me and went on about how sexy I was while I felt anything but which had me wanting him so bad. He kissed me before fixing my wheelchair and my dress and putting my arms and legs back up.

At the hotel Mark transferred me to the bed and we kissed for a long time, his tongue and fingers teasing my neck until I was moaning as his lips and tongue caressed me where I could feel and he ran all his fingers through my hair.

He moved down to my tits, getting more aggressive, biting, sucking and squeezing.

He took his pants off and slid my diaper open at the side.

He laughed "You came already baby"

He slid inside me which I couldn't feel but as he pushed in harder it pushed my body up in the bed.

He spread my legs and fucked me deep and hard.

His fingers rubbed my numb clit furiously, my legs spasming hard.

"You feel so good baby, I bet you wish you could feel this."

Then he came up to my mouth. "Taste yourself" he commanded, sliding his shining, slick clock into my waiting mouth.

I sucked expertly and eagerly, polishing him while he sat on my tits. He made me suck his nuts, lowering each into my mouth, then spread his ass and fed it to me, too. I had no choice and I tried to please him with my mouth, the one hole I could work!

He came all over my face, thick strings of sperm lashing across my nose and cheeks.

He showered himself while his cum dried on my face, returning hard to hit it again. He wrapped my crippled legs over his shoulders and cursed, pumping me.

"You're paralyzed," he grunted, maybe to turn himself on more, but it set off a fire in me.

"You're crippled aren't you?" His words elicited spasms.

He kissed me and spit into my open mouth, then squeezed my neck and fucked my body harder until he came.

"I'm cumming in you baby," he warned.

I took the load he gave me.

For the first time since becoming paralyzed I felt like a woman again.