Bath Time for Quad Girl

Story Info
Quadriplegic becomes caregiver property.
893 words
3.81
18.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I could have reported it and had him fired, but he was such a good caregiver I felt like he was entitled to my body.

He already had to touch me everywhere. When his touch became intimate it was like the lines between what was appropriate and not were blurred.

One day after transferring my body into my raised bath tub he had me on my shower bed lathering me up when his fingers began pulling on my nipples. I didn't know he was doing it until I looked down. Usually he put a hot towel over my face during my bath but he must have forgotten.

Did he always grab at my tits like this, and roll my numb nipples between his fingers getting them rock hard?

His hands caressed down my soft, flat tummy. He wasn't even using a cloth, just his bare hands. He glanced at my face and immediately closed my eyes. I felt my face burn. A moment later I got these really violent leg spasms I always experienced halfway through the baths he gave me.

I chanced a glance down at my body. His hands were lathering me between my legs. My pussy was just loving it, making my legs jump with his finger strokes down my slit and over my swelling clit.

I glanced at his face, seeing he was aroused and totally focused on making me cum as if I could feel it. I didn't feel the orgasm he gave me and kept my eyes closed as if I was oblivious even when his fingers returned to my nipples to play again.

After a while during bathtime he grew braver, penetrating me deeper with his fingers, squeezing my breasts harder.

He was aware that I knew what was going on because I sometimes looked up at him as his hands worked my body and our eyes met when he glanced at my face. He was usually transfixed on my body, though.

Sometimes he spoke, telling me he had to get me really clean while he lathered my pussy and rubbed my clit, spreading my thighs and sliding his fingers in while I strained to watch.

One day he was in a rush to get me bathed even though it wasn't my bath day. He put the cloth on my face and started washing me and adjusting my body and scrubbing my pussy clean and I felt my body being pushed rhythmically. The body spasms were severe. They don't hurt but they tell me something is up.

The pushing stopped and my caregiver groaned and took the cloth off my face just in time for me to watch him slowly pull his long cock out of my soapy pussy.

Did you cum inside me? I whispered, my face burning and heart pounding hard. You took every drop baby, he assured me. As if I had a choice.

After that bath, every bath meant he had to cum before it was over. He got more rough with me, sometimes raping me on my stomach on the wet bathroom floor, smacking my numb butt cheeks red. He brought clamps for my nipples and pulled on them and ran his cock between my tits until he busted a nut all over my neck and chin.

If I ever complained he told me it was part of his payment.

He brought me sexy clothes which he began forcing me to wear. He stuffed my tits into lacey push up bras and made me wear crotchless panties and tight skirts and high heels.

One day he pushed me in my wheelchair to a tattoo parlor like that.

I cried and begged in the van but he insisted. I was to have my nipples pierced and my ass tattooed.

My caregiver leaned my wheelchair back and bared my tits for the lady tattoo artist. I knew I wouldn't feel anything but my eyes still filled with tears. I looked up at him while the first nipple was being clamped and my body shook when the gun pierced it. I couldn't watch.

I'm not the kind of girl that would ever do this on her own, but I felt owned now. I had no choice.

They brought in another guy to help me out of my wheelchair and face down on the bed. My caregiver pulled up my skirt and indicated the spot on my ass for the word's Property of Adam.

My tears fell but I knew better than to beg. I just laid there and listened to the tattoo gun as my dignity was damaged with this mark of ownership.

My body was not my own anymore. It belonged to him. At home he enjoyed playing with my healing nipples, pulling on the rings and turning my nipples bright red. He loved fucking my ass with that new tattoo, loved telling me he was in my ass and cumming up in my ass.

Bath time was anytime and any day he felt like. Sometimes I didn't get clean because he was too busy making me dirty.

He liked to spray his cum over that tattoo and pull those nipple rings until my nipples were so tortured I begged him to stop.

Of course he stopped when he was good and ready.

Bathtime was for his pleasure, not mine.