Quadriplegic Girl Gets Trained

Story Info
Quadriplegic woman violated by physical therapist again
1.3k words
3.6
16.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this story contains humiliation of a differently abled (and consenting) woman.

*

My physical therapist had been abusing me for several months. He never acknowledged this. He insisted that it was my physical therapy and he was simply helping me. And while it was true that he did not hurt me, like he reminded me every time, he hurt my pride every time he took what he wanted without my consent.

Since I am paralyzed completely from the shoulders and literally couldn't move a finger to stop him.

He wasn't nice, teasing me relentlessly about my crippled body, and about my life. He took my body out of my bed to fuck me in my wheelchair even though that was much more uncomfortable for me reminding me again that I couldn't feel, so what was I talking about? He abused my body pinching and slapping my thighs and tits, biting and sucking just enough not to be detected by the caregivers that washed and dressed my body.

He brutally assaulted my mouth, climbing up on my wheelchair and grabbing two handfuls of my long hair.

He made up games for me, blindfolded me and made me guess which parts of my body he was touching. It was like a slap in the face because it reminded me of the appointment with the doctor after I became paralyzed. He also made me guess if he was in my ass or pussy and if I got it wrong he made me clean it. His games were exhausting and I often had to reschedule caregivers to accommodate the physical therapy hours.

Today he had a new game for me and told me that each time I felt my body move because he had thrust into me I had to yell out a word related to my disability. He explained to me how words like cripple and handicapped and wheelchair were all acceptable. My face burned but I had learned to go with whatever he said.

As soon as he came inside he started taking off his clothes and telling me about the game. He was only semi hard so he took one of my crippled hands and pried the fingers open and wrapped it around himself and started stroking.

When he was hard he got up on my bed and opened up my legs. He didn't bother tearing my diaper, just pulled it to the side and eased his dick in dry, hissing. He pushed to the back searching for moisture and the movement rocked my body forward a little. That was my cue.

Face burning, I mumbled "cripple". I knew he liked that one because he used it a lot. He drove in again. It went in easier this time and I knew that was because I was getting wet.

"Quadriplegic" I said. He went faster. "Paralyzed" "numb" "wheelchair bound". It was hard to keep up but when I hesitated he slapped me upside the head.

"Disabled!"

"Louder," he grunted, pumping me. I looked down to see his dick pulling out then disappearing into my numb hole again.

"Handicapped!" Oh I hated that one.

I was running out. "Hoyer lift!" "Diapers!"

"Can you walk?"

"No."

"Can you brush your teeth?"

"No."

"Can you make me a sandwich?"

"No."

It was the correct answer but it got me a harsh slap upside the head.

"You're fucking useless aren't you?"

A lump had formed in my throat and tears stung my eyes. So why did I feel this delicious ache inside me reminding me of orgasms I used to have?

Another smack to my face reminded me physical therapy wasn't over.

"Yes!" I shout it hoping was the right answer. If I made him angry he wasn't liable to clean me.

"How useless?"

He sucked a nipple into his mouth. It felt like such a violation knowing he was doing it completely for his pleasure and not mine of course. I couldn't feel anything.

"I can't do anything for myself," I said in a small, pathetic voice.

"Do you hate being paralyzed?"

The condescending tone set my crippled legs to spasming violently.

"Yes."

"You're always going to be paralyzed. If you got better I would just break your neck again," he hissed suddenly wrapping his hand around my neck.

It wasn't a question but I heard myself saying "yes" and when he groaned I knew he was releasing himself inside me.

When he finished cumming he withdrew and closed my diaper, then scooped me up and put me in the bathtub.

I was excited to get cleaned up because he never cleaned me up without making me stay in his stickiness for awhile. In stead of turning on the water he stood in the tub with me 1 foot on each side. He pointed himself straight at my big tits and began to let a stream of piss loose.

I looked down and saw it splashing right across my tits and falling down my stomach, filling my navel and pooling around the waistband of my diaper. He pointed up higher and I closed my eyes and mouth shut tight just in time to feel it splash across my face. The smell was strong and I sputtered.

" Here you go" he was saying in a kind voice as if he was giving me a present.

Finally he finished.

He turned on the warm shower water and got a soapy cloth ready and started to wash my whole body from the tip of my paralyzed fingers to between my paralyzed toes. He scrubbed his fingers through my hair so good I forgot all the assaults he had put my paralyzed body through after becoming my physical therapist.

Then he patted my whole soft and limp body dry and carried me to bed where he tugged on my clothes starting with my lacey bra.

He was always thorough and kind during this part, taking care to put on my vanilla scented lotion rubbing it into my paralyzed legs and the spending a long time rubbing it into my breasts. He lifted one limp arm at a time to apply my deodorant.

He always told me what a good girl I was during this time and after his abuse I leaned into his love.

Sometimes he lovingly painted my long fingernails and blow dried my hair. If I was lucky he even fed me and by this time I was always very hungry because he had been going after my paralyzed body for several hours.

Other days he just wasn't done and he made me take shots of liquor and made me snort lines of coke and he wanted me to cry and yell like he was raping me like I had done until I got used to his use of my paralyzed body.

He had trained me to say things like "Fuck my disability away daddy" and "Use my dead holes!" This was most humiliating and took several hard slaps to get the words out of me at first.

One morning while I awaited his arrival I realized I was anxious to hear his vile words, to take his fat dick up my ass. I was completely broken. That morning it was a new physical therapist however, and I would never see my rapist again.

All I could do was ache for him and hope this poor quadriplegic girl could get another opportunity to make a man cum with my crippled body, and feel the humiliated way he made me feel.

How I longed to be able to use my crippled hands to touch my paralyzed pussy, but even if they could do so I was totally numb there.

There was only one type of release for me: him cumming.

Knowing my humiliation and use got him off.

It is fucking delicious.