All Comments on 'Qualifications with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Perhaps mom can become the house mother and help the other young men advise and tips to allow them to achieve the conquest of their own dear sweet mothers. Perhaps if her loving son keeps pumping her womb full of his incestious baby batter they can get mommy pregnant. Imagine a frat party where sons dance with their own sons wearing nothing but lingerie and heels, as they glance to the center and see their new president dancing with his own 7 month pregnant mother and wishing this was them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I really liked this story. I just hope you keep going with it. More chapters would be good.

bripashbripashover 7 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyable read, almost skipped over it but glad I didn't. You need to write another chapter soon. Like to find out what the favors entail and how there relationship changes!

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Such a hot story, different path but certainly very enjoyable. Mom and son do it for his new college initiation, etc. Cannot wait for more parts and of course to see what the new found " MILF " will do !! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Struck a memory

Either Ann Landers or Dear Abby had a letter about a mom considering helping her frat son by letting him make a video of her undressing, for the frat to show at parties. Art imitating life?

Fun story - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

The writing of this story was excellent and with a great set-up for sequels involving Tyler and Patricia having more incestuous sex as Tyler works and/or fucks his way into the leadership of the fraternity.

Please write up a sequel to this story, with more mother son sex. Other sequels to this story could involve Patricia fucking the 4 frat brothers and Tyler in a 5 guy on 1 woman gang bang according to her rules; helping Tyler's frat brothers fuck their own hot moms, aunts, female cousins, grandmothers and/or sisters; having a friend of hers or a female family member of her (sister, niece, mother, female cousin, and/or aunt); rules of the fraternity getting changed requiring documented incestuous sexual intercourse to gain entry to the fraternity; etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree with other commenters. It is just a beginning of saga about fraternity. Of course such stories to be finished with orgies like Baseball Cougars Take The Lead by George VI

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wonder how many mothers would really do this for their sons. Doesn't matter - this one did. My mom did some things similar to this to help me out, but there was no internet back then. And I did learn a lot from her. Great story.

bareSaintSinnerbareSaintSinnerover 7 years ago

That was a hot story...had me hard through out. Hope you continue it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Great start. Hope this is the beginning of a series. Very hot!

DDH3269DDH3269over 7 years ago
Patricia becomes House Mother

Does this suggest a sequel? Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Your stories are great and this is another example. Just an idea. Could you write something along the same lines where the mother is willing to do anything to help the son but in the end its just a group of guys trying to fuck their mothers? Just a thought. Great story. Keep writing.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Another great one!

Great, perhaps she visits the Fraternity to be some special entertainment? Or maybe when she helps him move in? Another 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leaves me desiring a sequel

Would be so cool to have the mom fuck some of the frat members, offer to be their model for a photography class, get the frat symbol tattooed in her lower back, live with her son on camous

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
very nice story

it lacked some in the suspense, and detail, as in how big was his cock, and more detail about her tits and nipples, but I would read more of your writing..

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 7 years ago
A lot to like here!

What a great story! The action was exciting and the whole frathouse angle and web cam premise were really effective. Patricia for house Mom!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed reading this! I loved the surprise you gave the guys at the ends when they found out he had fucked his mother! Keep up the good work!

homerjayhomerjayover 7 years ago
another nice one

thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mom's dry spell

Thank you for an excellent story. It looks like the end of mom's dry spell

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Ahhhhh

Well, if it helps, 5 out of 5.....and FUCK DID I CUM HARD !!!!! Thankyou 😊

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

Prior to the revelation that Patricia was his mom, between her sucking him, and her riding his cock like a bronc rider, she should has slid up a little further and let him taste her juices and suck on her cunt lips and clit on the cam, I am sure the frat boys would have gotten off on that. Maybe they would all have been stroking there own diamond hard cocks while watching. Oh well... I never claimed to be a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story. .But we need more.

You have a great opportunity to do a that night chapter and then a frat brothers have some fun with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow...

What an amazing I almost came.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

Mom meets with the frat leaders & coaches them into seducing their own moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Very enjoyable I hope you will build on this story. It would be nice to see how you could develop the characters an show us growth in the relationship. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
On yeah

More. Have a follow up. Keep going. It's just beginning.πŸ˜€πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜œπŸ˜‹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...