Quality Alone Time

Story Info
Getting eaten out with family just upstairs.
1.3k words
4.69
10.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, come here." She beckoned her husband into the basement guest bedroom they were using while visiting family for the holidays. It was filled with knick-knacks and mementos from her youth, which made what she was about to do even naughtier.

She'd snuck away from the drinks and snacks going on upstairs only a few moments before, to come downstairs and quickly change. She'd texted her husband that she had something to show him, and waited for him at the door wearing only her thin bathrobe.

He popped into the room with his normal enthusiasm. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hopefully you," she said in her favourite mock serious voice, its sensual ting matched by her dropping the robe to reveal the tender flesh of a bare shoulder.

His eyes went wide. "Are you serious right now?"

She batted her eyelashes and let the other side of the robe fall to reveal her other shoulder. "Don't I look serious?"

Everyone was right above them in the living room, eating, drinking, carrying on, without the faintest idea of what was about to happen right beneath them.

She welcomed him into the bedroom as she backed up to the bed, clutching the front of her robe to her breasts. She sat slowly and leaned back on the soft bed, crossing her legs to give her husband a quick glance of her smooth sigh.

He stumbled towards her in shock, barely remembering to close the bedroom door behind her. He was practically salivating at her luscious body.

She looked him right in the eyes as she dropped her hand from the front of the robe to reveal her skimpy bodysuit underneath. It lacily clung to her curves and accentuated her breasts in just the right way. She knew she looked delectable.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked.

"Are you complaining?" she replied while running a finger along her chest, tracing her fingernail from nipple to nipple. "I can get covered up if you don't like it."

"Oh I love it." He stepped up to her knees with an obvious bulge in his pants and drank in the sight of her lying on the bed with hooded eyelids and a gentle smile playing on her lips."You won't get any complaints from me."

His fingers grazed the top of her thigh, seemingly desperate to reach higher but holding back for a tease.

She could play that game. She took her finger from her breast to her lips and took it as deep as possible with a moan.

He moaned too and gripped her legs in a tender embrace to open them wide. There was no resistance, only desire. He kissed the top of one thigh and then the other, nibbling and kissing as he moved towards the real prize.

She ran her hands through his thick hair and pulled him towards her sweetness. The snap at the bottom of her bodysuit was quickly undone to fully reveal herself to her husband.

Her body shuddered in delight at the first touch of his tongue. She'd wanted this ever since they arrived at her parents' house for the holiday. Shivers across her skin at the thought of everyone being upstairs, oblivious to the love happening beneath them. She naughtily wished even more family members were visiting right then so that they would have a true audience. They had to be quiet but she didn't want to be. She knew she wouldn't be when her orgasm would crash through her.

Her clit immediately received the attention it deserved. Her husband knew exactly what she loved and what she needed. The pleasure radiating from her most sensitive spot made her clench her thighs around his head and pull him deeper into her by the hair. She loved how enthusiastic he was. Her breath came quickly and heavily as she moaned and tossed her head in pleasure, nearly salivating herself.

The sweet and sensual sounds of him going down on her filled the room. She got even wetter knowing anyone would hear it if they came by to see what they were doing. The walls weren't exactly thin at her parents' house.

Her husband reached up to grab a tit. She pulled it towards her left breast where his fingers immediately clamped onto her nipple and pulled hard, just the way she liked it.

They had a vigorous sex life but this was different. This was passionate and naughty in a way they couldn't be at home. She wanted to be devoured by him and to devour him, to fuck him over and over until they were a sweaty, tired, horny mess.

Her whole body shook as he pulled again and again on her nipple. They'd always been incredibly sensitive and she loved having them played with. He could pull and pull and it would never be enough. She grabbed her other nipple and pulled even harder while squeezing her legs even tighter.

Her body bucked against his face as her orgasm swelled inside her. She didn't normally get off just from oral sex but she was so horny from getting eaten out in her bed with family right above them. She was the wettest she'd ever been.

The pleasure from her nipples was incredible but she knew she needed a little bit more. She let go of her one nipple and slapped it. The sharp sound of the slap drew her husband's head up enough to see what she'd done.

"Oh you like that?" he asked, knowing she did. He let go of her nipple and immediately slapped her tit. The pain and pleasure swirled in her heart as he did it again and again, moving from one nipple to the other with firm but gentle slaps. Her tits bounced with each hit as she thrust her pussy against his face.

She moaned loudly as he returned to her clit, licking all the way from the sweet folds of her pussy to her hard clit. Then his tongue darted a little lower.

She spread her legs even further and moaned deliriously as he tongue ventured lower and lower to the place it rarely went. It felt just right to be as naughty as possible while they had the chance.

His tongue went all the way up and all the way down to hit every pleasure spot she had.

Her hips bucked as her orgasm grew and grew, leaving her panting and sweaty.

His fingers on his free hand easily slid into her pussy. She was incredibly tight from being on edge all day and her pussy walls clenched around his fingers. It felt magnificent to be filled while there was so much attention on her clit and nipples. She felt loved, she felt wanted.

His fingers started going in and out, slow at first and then ramping up as he pinched and pulled even harder at her nipple.

It was too much. The warmth of her orgasm reached a new height as she held her breath and bucked against her husband's. Her orgasm rolled across her with the force of a fearsome wave, leaving her gasping and panting as she pulled and licked harder.

For the first time ever, she squirted while being eaten out. She was nearly feral as her orgasm took over her entire body. She was delirious with lust.

Then it was too much, too overwhelming for every sense she had. Everything tingled delightfully. "Too much, too much," she panted as she let go of her husband's hair and her own nipple.

He eased up on her pussy but couldn't help but take a few more licks and give her nipple one last pull. She gasped and moaned and writhed on the soaked sheets. Then she laughed when she saw how drenched his face was in her own juices.

"I think baby needed that," he told her as he rested his wet face on the inside of her thigh.

"Oh yeah. But don't worry, why don't you come up here and I can give you something you need too." She smiled widely and pulled him up towards her mouth by the hair.

It was going to be a lovely afternoon, and she hoped everyone wondered where they'd gone.