All Comments on 'Quality or Quantity of Fucks'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Easy to see

That this story was written from the heart--and from experience. It was a beautiful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I LIKED YOUR STORY VERY MUCH

I agree it was long but not boring. This was a well written story and I don't think anonymous is going to find mispelled words this time. Keep writing.

ArshanArshanalmost 13 years ago
Well worth the read

That was excellent! Your erotically descriptive details & real-world dialogue made it a pleasure to read. You've been through some similar experience and it shows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Long, Very Good

Sammi , I generally do not read a story this long without losing some interest. In the case of your submission I never lost any at all.Great story and ciao.

SpielmitDreieSpielmitDreiealmost 13 years ago
thanks

for the great story! It was a perfect fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
original plot, maybe series?

Thanks for sharing this erotic & original story with us. The build up was teasing and believable, almost a mutual seduction. You explained the attraction well. Please write more installments about Sam and Bob, there is so much potential for a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

dear Sammi

as yo told in starting it was a long story but war not boaring at all. It was really pkeasurable to read this story and i know that it war real incident happen with you or any of your friend. Thankr for wrhting such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very enjoyable read

I love your slow build up and delectable description of your sheer pleasure in Bobs hands. I'd love to do the same with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Youth is wasted on the young.

Kids today... And still a "kid" myself I feel qualified to say that kids today are fucking idiots. Unappreciative, uncaring, uncouth, unintelligent idiots who don't realize how truly sweet life is when you're young, and how much they/we take for granted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous