Quality Time Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues as the next morning starts off right!
2.6k words
4.53
26.9k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters in this story are over the age of 18!**

"You need some help with that baby?" The words from her beautiful mouth echoed like a choir of angelic bells in my ears. If there was any doubt that last night had happened it was gone in an instant. There she was, perched on her legs sitting right beside me, completely nude and staring at my rock hard morning wood. It might seem like a mostly normal interaction between two intimate peoples, but what was so different about it was that this was my own mother.

***

20 minutes earlier

My son had been much larger than I thought he would be. I was of course his mother and had seen it since his penis was first there to be seen. He had always been well endowed, I had known that since he was born, but he had grown into quite the young man. I had seen the outline of it in shorts and towels occasionally throughout the years, and yes there was the intermittent erections too. I admit I even tried to excite him without being too obvious about it here and there. I would usually wear something tight and revealing when I would clean around the house or work out and that was always enough to make him move a pillow to his lap or grab a blanket. Sometimes he would even run to the bathroom for an extended period of time. I figured he never considered that I was ever doing any of that intentionally, and that we would never cross the line into pure incest. I was so happy to be wrong.

Last night was something I had wanted for a long time, I admit, but never something that I thought would happen. There was just something about that movie that really flared up my maternal instincts. That and the smell of that woman. I always told myself that I would be supportive of my son whether he would bring home multiple girls a week, or settle down with only one, or even be gay! But there was just something about smelling that woman on him that made me so jealous. To think that here was a handsome young man, living under my own roof, whom I had raised mind you, and someone else was reaping the benefits. I know that that's just the natural order of things, and I tried to make peace with myself and that fact, but then I just got so turned on by that movie.. Well that and thinking about what he had been doing all night.

It was amazing what the subconscious was capable of. I had found myself watching the screen and then wishing so badly that it could be me and my baby behaving like that, and then I just was, not even realizing it. Was I wrong for it? Was I a terrible mother? It wasn't that I didn't care. I cared very much. I just wanted him to be happy. And who knew how to make him happier than his own mother?

As I lay there thinking about all the things that happened last night, I realized that we both had collapsed shortly after out little escapade last night. Noticing I was still naked, I looked over at him and saw it; his own naked manhood standing straighter than a flagpole. He came home a little tipsy last night, I think it was the first time in his life that he drank. It was all so wrong, to take advantage of him. But, he had gone out to get a woman, and he must have had plenty of time to sober up before we started...all that we did together.

I found that I was still sitting there, just staring at it. I knew what I would do! I'll just pull his pj's up, cover him up and then I'll just ask him if this is what he wants. I'd know that he'd be sober for sure now, and if he didn't feel right about it I'd spend the rest of my life apologizing for it and paying for his therapist. I'd get him a real looker of a therapist too for his trouble. As I reached out to pull his pj's up I let my arm graze over his thick wood. It twitched and straightened even more at my light touch. I slid my arm along it as I grabbed the waistband of his pj's, feeling the stiff rod now reaching the sensitive area of my cleavage. I reached my other hand out to pull the pj's up too, allowing me to squeeze his penis a little more between my soft breasts. His legs pinned the pajamas to the back of the sofa, I'd have to give them a little tug. A few tugs actually. As I continued to tug, my breasts jostled a bit, tugging away at his member in turn. Honestly I was not trying very hard to free his pajamas anymore as I felt my breasts become a little stickier. His preucm was leaking out of his shaft and protruding into my cleavage. It felt so wonderful, so right, having my baby nestled at my breasts again, although it be a little differently. I finally freed the pajamas and pulled them slowly up his toned legs. Just before I pulled them over his shaft I lent down and kissed it for him, like I had kissed his forehead all those years ago tucking him in. I brought my tongue to his urethra and tasted his sweet salty precum, then pulled the loose pajamas up and over the head of his penis making sure it could still stand comfortably. Then I pulled the blanket up over him, thank goodness it had been warm last night and I didn't have to worry about him catching a cold. After that I just sat there, unable to look away until he finally woke up.

***

At first, I didn't really know how to respond. It was possible that I was somehow horribly mistaken and my mother was not asking me to help with my erection. I couldn't even think of what else she could possibly be referring to in this instance though so I looked around briefly and asked just to be sure.

"Help with what mom?" She smiled a little and rolled her eyes. I tried to feel her soft naked flesh with my eyeballs as she spoke.

"Baby, I know last night was a little weird for both of us.. I just want to know.." As she spoke her hand drifted though the air, nearing my cock. My hips tightened with excitement making my head flourish just a bit more. "I just want to know if you enjoyed it as much as I did." Her hand grasped it here, through the blanket. She held the base, just lightly tensing it every few moments as we looked at it together. The way she worked it pushed more and more blood up to it, making it absolutely throb.

"Yes," I finally blurted out, I had wanted it. She was a beautiful woman and I'd have to be crazy to deny her what we both desired. "Yes mommy, please. Please don't stop."

She smiled her bright motherly smile and released my cock only long enough to pull the blanket off. She then grabbed it again, briefly swirling it like she was slowly batting eggs before pulling off my pajama bottoms and freeing it. It sprung right back to attention flinging a strand of precum that made a kind of wire connecting my shirt to my cock-head.

"Let's not waste any of that." My mother said, swiping her finger against the part of my shirt where the precum was. She brought her finger up and over my cock, gazing at the consistency of my precum briefly before her index finger scooped more of the sticky substance from the fount that was my beading head. She brought her finger to her lips like a coated honey comb, twirling it slowly to keep her treasure captive. Her tongue protruded to meet her finger and I watched her eyes close as she savored my taste. My mother scooted a little closer to me as she put one hand on my lower abdomen and the other on my thigh that was closer to her. Then while looking up to me she lowered her head slowly and opened her mouth. I felt her tongue lick just under my cock-head on the side closest to her, lifting slightly, causing my cock to tilt away from her. She repeated this a few times like it was some kind of exercise while her mouth began enveloping me. Now my penis was doing the same motion while pressing the opposite side along the soft ribbed roof of her mouth. The soft ribs dug at the flair of my cock-head as her tongue began toying more under the crown on the opposite side. I grabbed her hair and moaned.

"Where did you learn that mom?!" I felt her closed-mouthed, moan-y laugh gently vibrate me. While keeping my penis in her mouth, she moved to kneel on the ground in front of me and the sofa. Now her tongue was along the underside of my head lapping from the hole at the top down to just below the head, rocking my penis in tight quick motions against the roof of her mouth just above her teeth. It was pure ecstasy!

I felt the precum steadily being milked from my cock into her moist mouth, then to aid things further she took one hand and grabbed the base of my shaft making the head flourish more and more as she did earlier. With her other hand she began gently squeezing and tussling my testicles. My cock had become a fountain to her, ceaselessly pouring drop after drop of precum into her greedy little mouth. I heard her gulp softly and repeatedly as her head slowly rolled like she was drawing little circles with her nose.

Her tongue acted in kind as it made swirling figure 8's up and down the underside of my cock, which was growing more and more sensitive by the second. I reached my hands to her head and lightly grasped around her ears, letting my fingertips gently caresses their way around the back of her head then along her neck to her shoulders. I pulled at them lightly, feeling my cock dip deeper into her mouth. She took the hint and started smoothly bobbing up and down, reaching half the length of my shaft now. I left my hands resting there on her trapezius as my thumbs stroked her slender neck.

***

As I knelt there kneading my sons cock in my mouth I looked up at his eyes. He looked back into mine and I saw the desperation, the desire to continue this. I knew then that he wanted me, and that I was showing him what a truly good mother I could be for him. After his father left all those years ago I spent a lot of time learning all that I could on how to keep a man. I had become a champion baker, an ordained interior designer and, most importantly, I could suck cock like Mozart knew music.

I was going to do all I could to keep my baby right here at home, right here in mamma's mouth.

***

My mother bobbed her head more tenaciously, her tongue increasing in motion as well. It seemed to be everywhere at once. As a spider spindling web around its prey, her tongue coated my hard penis in saliva. Her fingers were exceptional too. At the base of my cock she was tensing each finger in turn, one after the other, starting with the pinkie and going up to the index finger in quick succession. Her other hand cradled and rocked my balls, tugging them gently here and there. The true skill was in her in mouth though, I never dreamed my mother would be this good and sucking cock. I felt like I was going to burst into flames at some point rather than spray hot cum down her throat. I was getting closer to either as she sped her work along.

She lifted my balls up to the base of my shaft and held them all together with one hand while her free hand went to her breasts. She had been nude since I awoke, the work she was performing was so tantalizing I hardly noticed after she began that her beautiful full breasts were in full view anymore. Her fingers went to her nipples and teased them as she kept bobbing on my cock. I watched her pinch and lightly twist her nipple as she continued pleasuring me.

Her movements became more full as her tongue slid along the full length of my cock, dipping down to meet my balls. She was simultaneously squeezing them as her tongue flicked against my semen filled nuts. Mom did this at the bottom of a few strokes before releasing her grip on my cock to allow her lips to flow down to the base instead. The feeling of my glans entering her throat was like the first thrust into her pussy. I brought my hands to her throat again and gently squeezed, feeling my cock stretch her throat from the inside and out. She seemed to like this as her watery eyes looked up at me, something about that look made me want to give her what she wanted. I held her neck and started thrusting my hips, driving my cock in and out of her throat like I was a jackhammer. Her eyes watered as she gripped my wrists, I quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry mom! I got carried away, are you okay?"

"Oh honey, it's okay. I love you so much sweetie you've always been so caring and considerate. Some women like it a little rough though baby, and you mamma's one of them. I'm glad you checked though, that's always important with a woman, never forget that. Now keep fucking mommy's throat, I wanna feel that hot cum spraying into it baby. Keep fucking mommy's tight mouth and don't stop until your ball are empty baby." She engulfed me down to my base as quickly as the words were out. I held her throat again and started fucking like there was no tomorrow. Her eyes started running a little as I continued thrusting. Feeling the need to bust rise in me I stood up, popping my dick out of her mouth briefly before driving back inside. I had more fluidity of motion now and grabbed her hair up behind her, holding her head in place as I continued to thrust. It was all I could take, I felt my testicles tense almost painfully as I fired shot after shot of hot cum into her throat. My mother moaned in pleasure as she began gulping down my cum.

"Oh mom! Oh mom!" I moaned as I finished ejaculating. I started sliding out slowly as I exhaled hard. Mom grabbed my shaft at the base, holding me in her mouth and teasing out every drop she could before letting me go.

"Oh baby, you taste so good. Promise me baby, promise me you'll always be mamma's. Now that mommy tasted you I don't want to go on with out feeling that hot cum in my throat as much as I can."

"Yes, yes! I promise mommy, I'll always be your baby. You can do this anytime you want!"

My mom smiled, kissed me on the head and told me she was off to make breakfast.

"I feel bad being the only one that's eaten." she teased. She didn't bother getting dressed, although she did put on an apron..

***

To be continued! Thanks for commenting and all liking to all those that read the first part!