All Comments on 'Quality Time Ch. 02'

by Ode_de_crem

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MrWilburMrWilburalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like an interesting start

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Nothing bears a well choreographed and executed BJ that is completed with a throat shower. But never leave out a good pussy pounding session

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been over 2 years since last wrote anything. I hope you come back soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved all of it! But where's the next part??? It's been a very long time I thought you were going to continue with this????? Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved this it was well written!!!! When are you going to continue??? It's been a while?? 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved it love mother son reminded me the morning I woke up naked on my cock hard my mother was sucking it deep in her wet mouth she knew how to suck cock really good I was loving what my mother was doing to me I realized her gown undone it was open she was naked her breasts big her nipples long hard I put both my hands my fingers on her huge breasts squeezing them stroking both her hard nipples she moaned sucking my hard cock deeper in her lovely mouth gently biting it my fingers gently pulling her hard nipples she moaned again this time her hands fingers holding squeezing my heavy balls felt one of her fingers easing slowly in my arse hole moving her finger slowly in deeper in my arse fingering my arse deep I panted moaned fuck me mam fuck me now she pulled my cock out her mouth straddled me grabbing my cock guided it in to her soaking wet cunt she fucked me hard fast all my cock deep in her she moaned I'm cumming so was I in her 'with her she moaned I I'm not safe I I'm not on the pill you you're making me pregnant, my baby, our our baby, my bed our bed, my bed our bed my live in lover.

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it 5 stars!! You said to be continued and it's been years and nothing!!!!!!!!

LittledickTexansissyLittledickTexansissy7 months ago

This one awesome story. It made me so horny. Please continue the story soon!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOde_de_crem@Ode_de_crem
Longtime reader, short time writer. I realize my writing has some work to do! Thanks all to comments and readership, it is much appreciated. Hoping to bring you all more works in the future, thanks for the look!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Quality Time Previous Part
Quality Time Series Info