Quality Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Chuck: Sarah imagines ways to make it up to Chuck.
6.2k words
4.5
4.1k
6

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck's Terrible, Awful, No Good, Very Bad Week

The drive from Echo Park to the Large Mart Plaza was a silent one, neither Chuck, nor Sarah were all that interested in talking, albeit for different reasons. Chuck wasn't interested in getting rejected again today, she'd been rather blunt about it at Casey's apartment. After Bryce's surprise visit earlier in the week, and then her rejection this morning, Chuck was even more convinced of his decision to make a very specific call later this afternoon. He hadn't made the call in a long time, but given everything that was happening in his life, he needed a night, just one single night.

Bryce had dropped in unannounced, earlier in the week for a mission, he'd needed their help stopping a bomb threat at the Twentieth Annual Los Angelis International Defense Summit, which was held every year at the Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills. Chuck had expected that Bryce needed the help of the Intersect, but that was not to the case. Bryce made it very clear from the outset that he needed a female agent he could trust, to help him go under cover at the summit. Beckman and Graham saw the urgency of the mission and quickly whored Sarah out to Bryce Fucking Larkin like a cheap hooker. Days for Chuck, were spent behind a computer, down in the future base of operations for Team Intersect, that was going to be codenamed Castle; though it was still under considerable construction at the moment.

All Chuck did all day while Bryce and Sarah were actively out and about, was watch camera feeds from the hotel with Casey; while Bryce and Sarah mingled throughout the hotel, it was just a continual stream of tedium and boredom for Chuck and Casey. Chuck would give advice and information to Bryce and Sarah; Sarah would usually take his feedback and thank him, Bryce would usually disagree or subtly belittle him by telling Chuck to leave the spying to the real agents. Chuck could see that it was getting on Casey's nerves listening to Bryce's shots at Chuck, but Sarah never said a thing, nothing at all, radio silence from Team Intersect's CIA Agent turned NSA Captain.

Eventually after three days and nights at the Waldorf as the Andersons, Bryce and Sarah determined that the threat was a complete bust and a waste of fucking time; the summit concluded without a problem, and Sarah returned to her previous duties with Team Intersect. Down in Castle after the mission had concluded, the debrief was ice cold between Sarah, Chuck, Casey, and Bryce. Sarah was distant towards everyone during the debrief before she left to go start her Wienerlicious shift. The Wienerlicious was going to be closed and converted into a government owned and operated front for Sarah to work in, but that work hadn't started yet, so the only way in and out of Castle was through the emergency access tunnel behind the Large Mart. Casey left the debrief without a word not long after Sarah had and left for work at the Buy More. With his handlers now gone, Chuck was left alone with Bryce. Chuck stood from his seat to leave when he heard Bryce's voice.

"Chuck," The Nerd Herd Supervisor stopped and turned to face Bryce with a flat expression on his face. Chuck waited for his former roommate to speak as he himself spoke in a disinterested voice.

"What is it?" Bryce was obviously taken aback by Chuck's coldness, but he hid his shock quickly.

"You did good these last couple days; for someone without training, you're good at this whole spy thing," Bryce said with a quiet chuckle, Chuck simply huffed in frustration and shook his head; after everything that Bryce had said to him all week, he was complimenting him? It wasn't even really a compliment, it was another insult, a passive-aggressive slap in the face masquerading as a compliment.

"I think I'm just going to let the real spies handle it Bryce," Chuck said before he turned and left to go start his crappy shift at the Buy More. Bryce simply stood there silently before he looked down at his hands and nodded to himself. The sound of the door opening and closing signaled that Bryce was alone, like always.

That had been two days ago, since then things had gotten close to normal for Team Intersect, but things were still rather icy between Sarah and himself. He'd thought they were in a good place, but after her rejection this morning, he just didn't know anymore.

For Sarah, the last week had been an exercise in frustration, her asshole ex-boyfriend had showed up out of freaking nowhere and suddenly she was his partner again until his mission was complete. The way her bosses had talked to Larkin about it made her feel cheap, like a tool, like her only value was how she could assist him, how she could service him today. Bryce needed arm candy, but said arm candy needed to be arm candy he could trust, arm candy that wouldn't let him down in a fight, but arm candy nonetheless. Bryce needed a set of tits that could shoot a gun and not get him killed; apparently Sarah Walker was his first choice in that department, as degrading and insulting as it was.

Couple that with the way her ex had treated her new team and Sarah had been in a sour mood all damn week. Relegating a fantastic agent like John Casey to the sidelines because Bryce was glory hunting was inexcusable. That wasn't even mentioning Bryce's treatment of Chuck, which was downright outrageous. Chuck was a trusted member of the team, he wasn't just a computer that you plug into the wall, to use whenever you want. Bryce would choose when to take Chuck's intel; Chuck was the fucking intersect, his intel was always accurate. That wasn't even to mention the near constant putdowns that Bryce would send Chuck's way when Sarah couldn't do anything to correct him.

She was out in the field, where people were watching, so she couldn't be getting after her supposed husband for his putdowns of the man in his ear and Bryce knew it. Sarah knew that Bryce felt threatened by Chuck, but that wasn't an excuse to insult him and hurt his newly growing confidence. The worst of it was having to fawn all over Bryce like a brainless newlywed, it made Sarah feel cheap, it made her want to vomit. The times by the pool where he'd put sun screen on her back made her skin crawl; she wanted Chuck's hands on her, not Bryce's slimy fingers! It had only been the first day, but his proposal to share the bed on the first night was the last damn straw for Sarah, she'd rather sleep naked, in an Iraqi prison, then share a bed with Bryce Larkin ever again. She'd slept on the damn couch for three days instead. Her rejection of his advances that first night had set the tone for things from there, the putdowns had intensified, his blatant efforts to get under her skin had intensified. Sarah didn't know what Bryce's problem was, but if she never had to work with him again, it would be too fucking soon.

When she'd gotten back to Burbank, her poor Chuck looked so sad, he'd had to sit there and watch her fawn all over Bryce, his arch nemesis if Morgan was to be believed, and she did believe him. She couldn't say much of anything to Chuck, because of the ever-present cameras that caught every little thing they said to each other. She had to simply let him believe that she enjoyed Bryce's attention, that she liked Bryce maybe more than she liked Chuck. Couple that with this morning and she really felt bad about how she'd been treating him. There weren't any microphones or cameras in her Porsche, so this was her chance to say something. Sarah could see the Large Mart Plaza coming up, so she spoke quickly; Sarah sounded far more nervous than she'd intended, and her words had far less meaning behind them than she'd hoped.

"I'm sorry," Sarah said quickly, Chuck simply looked sideways at Sarah, but said nothing. "I was rude earlier and I'm sorry," Sarah said quietly, Chuck simply snorted softly and shook his head to himself.

"It's fine Sarah, I get that protecting the cover is the priority; it won't happen again, I promise," Chuck said as Sarah pulled into the Large Mart Plaza and made her way over towards the Buy More. Chuck's words hurt Sarah, she'd hurt him bad with her rejection and he wasn't ready for an apology, especially a halfhearted apology like the one she'd just offered up.

"No, it's not that, I just..." Sarah began, before Chuck cut in.

"You don't have to apologize Sarah; it was wrong of me to put you on the spot like that, and it won't ever happen again," Chuck said to Sarah with hurt in his voice, he was closed off from her; Sarah had never seen Chuck put walls up, but that's what he'd just done. Now seeing how it must have felt for Chuck all those times where she'd put her walls up and rejected him, Sarah had a new appreciation for how he'd felt all those times. She could see in his eyes that he was hurt too much for anything less than the full admission from Sarah, something she couldn't give him.

Sarah simply nodded silently and pulled up alongside the Buy More to drop Chuck off. Once Sarah had pulled up at the front, she looked out the passenger window at the Buy More and spotted Jeff and Lester standing there eyeing the two of them.

"Fucking great, I'm going to have to force him to uphold the cover after everything that's happened," Sarah mused to herself before she spoke.

"Kiss me, Jeff and Lester are watching," Chuck subtly peeked over his shoulder and saw Jeffster, who were indeed standing in the entrance watching them. Lester looked like a man who was gearing up to watch a show, while Jeff simply waved happily. Chuck simply turned back to Sarah and shrugged.

"Gotta protect the cover," Chuck mumbled emotionlessly, which only made Sarah feel worse about everything. Sarah saw the mask fall over Chuck's features and then in an instant, Charles Carmichael reached forward and pulled her into a searing kiss. Sarah moaned into the kiss and instantly granted Chuck's tongue the access it so desired. Sarah was instantly lost in the kiss; he was too good at this! Sarah snaked her fingers through his curls and simply luxuriated in the kiss. Eventually, Chuck broke the kiss with an emotionless look on his face, Sarah was stunned silent by the kiss.

"Well, that ought to secure the western world until at least lunch; until then, thanks for the ride," Chuck said sarcastically before his shoulders visibly sagged as he got out, closed the door behind him, and went to work. Sarah was speechless, he was so flippant about the whole thing, but that was to be expected after the week he'd had. Sarah simply watched Chuck shuffle into the Buy More like a dark raincloud was hovering over him, like he hadn't just kissed the crap out of her. Just before Chuck disappeared out of sight, she saw him pull his phone out of his pocket and bring it to his ear, no doubt placing or answering a call. Sarah didn't think much of the call, because in a flash, the burning lust from this morning was back.

She'd been able to bury it under mountains of self-loathing and guilt over her treatment of her friend, a man who never asked for any of this. Now though, the lust was back with a vengeance. Once again, she could feel that itch that she needed to scratch, but couldn't, not until tonight at the earliest. Sarah looked over towards the Buy More and didn't see Chuck, nor did she see Jeffster for that matter; what Sarah did, see was Anna saucily dragging Morgan off the shop floor, no doubt to engage in some amorous activity of their own. Sarah simply looked back to the parking lot stretching out in front of her and shifted her car back into gear with a sad sigh.

"Everyone's getting quality time but me,"

~X~

Hours later, Sarah was once again bored at work; she was horrible at the corndog business; so much so, that the Wienerlicious got significantly less traffic than it used to when she first started nine months ago. Sarah may have been bored all afternoon, but that didn't mean she hadn't found herself drifting off to daydreams about her nerd, God she needed some quality time, this was getting embarrassing. Thankfully, Sarah had her menial job to take her mind off of the raging lust that had been plaguing her all morning and most of the last two weeks. It seemed the only moments in the last two weeks where she hadn't been consumed by her lustful urges, were the three days she'd been forced to spend as Bryce Larkin's arm candy, and the ride to work this morning. Regardless of her lustful thoughts, Sarah still worked at the Wienerlicious, and that still pissed her off; Sarah was an elite assassin, she was made for more important things than burning corndogs for teenage boys. She couldn't wait until this shitty Wienerlicious closed and they put in the new place, whatever it ended up being. All she knew, was they'd promised her she wouldn't have to fry anything once the new place was in, thank the lord.

It was currently lunch time, or at least she knew it was Chuck's lunch break; before things had soured between the two of them, he'd often spend his lunch breaks at the Wienerlicious, just talking with her between customers. Now though, he was somewhere else, and she was here alone with her thoughts.

Chuck had, had a really rough week, and Sarah knew she owed Chuck an honest apology, for all of it. Sarah should have done more to police Bryce's behavior, she could have been gentler this morning, there was so much she should have done differently. She'd make it up to him eventually, but how many more times could she make that promise? She kept saying that to herself, that she'd make it up to him eventually, that he'd get his in time, but would he? She sounded like the absent father who always disappointed his son, sorry son, Dad's got to work, I'll make it up to you, I promise. She could promise to make it up to Chuck until she was blue in the face, but eventually, she'd have to make good on those promises. Eventually she'd have to actually let Chuck have his due, give him something more than... this. Sarah never realized how boring and lonely her life was without just his short lunchtime visit to brighten her day. She missed his jokes, his stories of all the crazy things happening in the Buy More, she missed her nerd.

One day, Sarah would have to reciprocate all of the love Chuck had showered her with over the last nine months. One day, she'd have to give him his due if she didn't want him to grow to resent her. The worst thing that could happen to Sarah was Chuck believing that his love was unrequited, it was quite the opposite actually, but the spy life was never that simple. She knew she needed to give him something real, and it needed to be soon; Chuck just seemed to be so down these days. Even before the whole Bryce Larkin thing from this week, Chuck just seemed to be... deflated. It was like his passion for life, his exuberance, was missing, like he was losing it. The lifestyle the US Government was forcing upon Chuck was stealing the joy and happiness from him, stealing his soul. His smile wasn't as bright as it had been, the shine in his eyes was missing.

"He probably feels like I don't actually care for him at all; he's probably over there wonder what the point of it all is," Sarah thought to herself morbidly as she wiped the counter for the ten-thousandth time. Sarah knew she needed to give Chuck something to show him that this was real, but what could she actually give him? Anything she gave him would have to be something she could spin in the eyes of the General, because God forbid, they did anything nice for Chuck Bartowski for a change.

She could have sex with him; just take him back to her hotel room for an afternoon and let him pound some puss. That would certainly solve her quality time issue, and it would surely make Chuck feel good, but would he see that for the honest gesture that it was and not an attempted seduction? If they had sex and he thought she was trying to seduce him, that would be the end of the team. Chuck would never trust the government ever again if she seduced him for anything but pure purposes. The both of them knew she could seduce him, and her not doing so was a contract of trust; if Sarah seduced him for the governments gain or anything that wasn't about them, then she'd be violating his trust. That was the trouble with loving a spy, he knew she could manipulate him any time she wanted to, and yet he took that chance by trusting that she wouldn't hurt him like so many had before her. The thing was, she had hurt him, she'd been hurting him all week with her inaction over Bryce and rash answer this morning. Sarah didn't deserve all of the second, third, and fourth chances he kept giving her. She had been misusing that trust and wasting those chances, now she needed to make it right before her chances ran out.

Back on the issue of sex, Sarah knew she could convince Chuck, she could make him see that she wasn't trying to seduce him. She'd just let him pin her against the wall and use her, just have his way with her; surely, he'd see that as an honest gesture.

Chuck could walk in right now and pin her against the Wienerlicious checkout counter; just bend her over the counter, pull up her skirt, and slide right in. She wouldn't wear panties if that's the way he wanted her, ready for him at any moment. He'd bend her over the counter and slide inside her in one rough motion, all the way to the hilt. She'd scream and moan at his size, but he'd just grab her pig tails and go to town on her, pounding her sopping wet center with little regard to the lewd scene they were putting on for the entire world. She'd warn him that he wasn't wearing protection, but he would simply grunt and keep going; if anything, his thrusts would get rougher.

Sarah would bite her lip to stop herself from screaming her head off, he'd be fucking her so good; she'd cum so much and so often that she'd likely have to clean the floors later, but it'd be worth it. Eventually she'd feel his cock throb, signaling his coming peak, she'd beg him not to cum inside her, not to breed her slutty agent pussy, she'd beg him not to claim her as his and only his. Chuck would pay her concerns no attention and simply grunt animalistically as he pulled hard on her pig tails and unleashed his potent seed deep inside her fertile depths. There would be so much of his potent, burning hot seed that it would be dripping out of her, all around his still pistoning cock. He wouldn't stop until she'd submitted, until she was his in every way, until he was certain she was satisfied.

"Ms. Walker," came Scooter's voice, breaking Sarah from her down right filthy fantasy. Sarah stood back up to her full height and shook off the lasting effects of her graphic and depraved fantasy.

"Yes, Scooter?" Sarah replied as if she hadn't just been off in her own fantasy land, where Chuck could just hate fuck her in the middle of the Wienerlicious because he wanted to. Where he could breed her like a bitch in heat, for no other reason than because he wanted to.

"Stop day dreaming about your boyfriend and clean the floors; Heir Wienerlicious demands that all locations be kept in tip top shape at all times," Scooter said in a voice that betrayed just how much he actually believed that drivel. Sarah simply rolled her eyes and nodded before retreating to the back to grab the mop, bucket, and wet floor sign. As Sarah grabbed the things she'd need, she set them aside and made her way to the sink to fill the mop bucket. Sarah heard Scooter retreat back to his office in the back of the store and her mind wandered back to her fantasy, the possibilities of her Wienerlicious uniform were certainly titillating; she'd definitely have to save her uniform after this dump closed down for good.

"God, I've got the mind of a twelve-year-old," Sarah mused to herself grumpily as she wheeled the now prepared mop out to the floor to get on with the cleaning. There was no use keeping any corndogs in the fryer, they didn't get any business anymore, so what was the use?

12