Quality Time Ch. 06

Story Info
Chuck: Sarah and Chuck finally get some quality time.
4.1k words
4.44
3.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quality Time

A Story by

CharmingCharles2896

Chapter Six:

A Really Good Time

"Now, get off your ass and come lick my pussy; you interrupted Chuck and I before I got to cum on his cock, so you owe me an orgasm," Sarah simply laughed as Ellie pulled the blonde to her feet and led her over to the empty spot on the bed next to Chuck, who was all tuckered out. Ellie laid down on her back and pulled her legs open to reveal her little kitty to Sarah; the blonde NSA agent crawled onto the bed and got down on her stomach with her face mere inches away from Ellie's center. The smell of Ellie's arousal was intoxicating and Sarah couldn't help but take in her aroma.

"You really are a dirty little thing aren't you, Sarah?" Ellie asked as she lazily rubbed her center; Sarah simply nodded.

"You have no idea," Sarah said before she dove in and began going to town on Ellie's center. "Back when I was a sorority girl at Harvard, I was known to give the best head of anyone in the house. Didn't matter if it was a boy or a girl, if I went down on you, you'd have the best orgasm of your life," Sarah said between teasing licks; the confident grin on Sarah's face made Ellie gulp.

As Ellie laid there on the bed and simply let Sarah go to work on her, she couldn't begin to describe the sensations she was feeling. Sarah was on another level as far as cunnilingus was concerned.

"Oh, Sarah," Ellie moaned to the ceiling as Sarah teased and licked her to new sexual heights. Sarah simply smiled to herself as she felt Ellie's center quiver hard and release a liberal amount of her juices onto Sarah's eager tongue.

"Your juices taste good mixed with Chuck's cum," Sarah said before sucking hard on Ellie's clit, making the horny brunette see stars and moan loudly; Ellie didn't say a word as Sarah continued her sexual barrage of Ellie's soaking quim. Ellie had to do all she could not to scream at the top of her lungs and wake up the entire town, Sarah was making her feel things she didn't even know were possible.

"Oh my god, you're amazing," Ellie moaned breathlessly as Sarah got a cheeky idea.

"I'll show you for sneaking around with my man, even if you are his sister!" Sarah sat up and stopped touching Ellie's needy pussy; Ellie looked at Sarah in confusion, her mind fogged by sexual pleasure. In a flash, Sarah had her four fingers in Ellie's face.

"Lick them," Sarah commanded forcefully, using her agent voice, Ellie quickly began licking every inch of Sarah's right hand, getting copious amounts of her warm saliva on the fingers that she suspected were about to go to town on her.

"Sarah, please, I was so close," Ellie begged as Sarah pulled her fingers away and began to teasingly insert one finger to the second knuckle and then pull it out, before inserting a different finger to the same depth, Sarah repeated this process for several moments. Eventually Ellie was so close to the edge she was practically weeping.

"Sarah please," Ellie said, as she reached out to touch her clit, only for Sarah to swat her hand away.

"Don't you touch it, keep your hands at your sides; we're going to have a little chat for a sec." Ellie simply nodded and kept her hands at her sides, suddenly feeling rather submissive as Sarah continued to tease and torment her center.

"So, which one of us is dating Chuck?" Sarah asked, as she subtly tapped on Ellie's g-spot with her lone finger, eliciting a moan from Ellie as she answered.

"You are," Ellie moaned, Sarah gave her a smile.

"That's correct, now lucky for you, good girls like you get rewarded for answering correctly," Sarah said soothingly as she inserted two fingers in and out to the second knuckle. Ellie's moans increased in volume. "What do you say after being given a reward?" Sarah said as she continued her evil torment of Ellie's pussy.

"Thank you," Ellie moaned, Sarah simply smiled and nodded.

"You're welcome," Sarah said as her two fingers grazed Ellie's g-spot once again; Ellie simply whimpered as she continued to ride the edge. "Okay, now if I'm dating Chuck, then by extension his cock belongs to me," Sarah began, Ellie simply nodded.

"If Chuck's cock belongs to me, then who does his potent cum belong to?" Sarah asked evenly as she gave Ellie's g-spot a few gentle taps; with a needy tear streaking down her cheek, Ellie answered between moans.

"It's yours, his cum is all yours," Ellie moaned in reply, Sarah simply nodded once again.

"That's correct, here's your reward," Sarah said before she inserted a third finger into the mix and continued her teasing, edging pace.

"Thank you, oh god yes, thank you so much," Ellie moaned lustily to the amusement of Sarah, who simply smiled tenderly to the horny brunette.

"Okay last question," Sarah said, as she saw Ellie begin to zone out from all the edging. Sarah tapped on Ellie's cheek gently to rouse her. "Come on, focus Ellie, pay attention." Sarah said as she gave Ellie's g-spot a few more teasing caresses, which simply made Ellie whimper with need.

"Okay last question and then you get to cum; you do want to cum, right?" Sarah asked into Ellie's ear as she sped up her fingers briefly; Ellie nodded vehemently.

"So bad, oh god I'm so close," Ellie moaned, pleading for her orgasm.

"Okay last question; if you want Chuck's cock and his big, fat, warm, load in your slutty little fuck hole, then who are you going to ask?" Sarah asked as she gave Ellie's pussy a few hard pumps. Ellie's mind was broken at this point, she could only focus on Sarah's voice and the feelings in her pussy.

"You, I have to ask you," Ellie whimpered meekly, Sarah simply smiled at her and nodded.

"That's right, you have to ask me any time you want your own damn brother to fuck you like a dirty whore, every time you want his hot cum in your dirty little hole, you're going to ask me first. Got it?" Sarah asked forcefully to Ellie who simply nodded and whimpered, desperate to cum.

"Good girl, now you can cum," Sarah said, as she added a fourth finger to the mix and began to forcefully pump those fingers in and out of Ellie's sensitive quim.

"Thank you, ooohhh fuck!" Ellie shrieked as Sarah hammered the brunette's g-spot and forced her into the most powerful orgasm of her life. Sarah reached out and grabbed the back of Ellie's head and lifted it up, so she had to look at herself cumming so hard.

"Look at yourself cumming for me like a submissive little slut," Sarah growled as she continued to harshly finger Ellie's center until the elder Bartowski sibling tumbled into a second more powerful orgasm. Sarah saw Ellie's tears streak down her cheeks as she squirted all over herself in orgasmic bliss.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Ellie cried like a broken record as she came harder than she'd orgasmed in years. Eventually after a third soul shattering orgasm had devastated her, Sarah started to back down her ministrations until she was just gently caressing Ellie's sensitive vulva with her hand.

"Shh, shh, shh, relax, it's okay, just relax," Sarah said, as she took care to bring the gorgeous brunette back down from the submissive state she'd just been in. "That's it, just relax, you're so beautiful." Sarah whispered, as she kissed Ellie's forehead. Finally, Ellie began to calm down, as the cummy tears waned. Ellie was exhausted from the intensity of the moment and the orgasms she just had, so she curled up on the bed for a moment. Sarah looked up from Ellie and saw that Chuck was awake and simply looking at her.

"What, I needed to mark my territory?" Sarah said like that explained everything that just happened. Chuck just gave her a small smile and shrugged as he sat up.

"I've never seen her like that before," Chuck commented, Sarah simply nodded.

"I figured that because she's had to basically be your mom for so long, that she's had to be this alpha personality that was always in charge and always in command. I thought there might be a small part of her, deep inside, that begged to be submissive. It took me a great deal of effort to bring that out of her, but I think she needed it... and I needed to mark my territory," Sarah added with a shrug, Chuck gave her a confused look.

"I can't have my boyfriend stepping out on me," Sarah smiled and Chuck laughed and waved that off, they both knew there couldn't be anything sexual between them once this little romp was over. Sarah crawled over to Chuck and noticed that his cock was hard once again.

"Looks like someone enjoyed the show," Chuck simply nodded, their moment was interrupted by a sensual moan from one Eleanor Faye Bartowski.

"Holy crap, that was amazing," Ellie moaned as she sat up a bit on the bed with a well fucked look on her face. Chuck and Sarah looked at Ellie in surprise, they'd both thought she'd be out for a few moments, but apparently, Ellie bounces back quickly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Ellie, you're really beautiful when you orgasm," Sarah said honestly to the woman she considered her best friend; Ellie simply blushed at the compliment.

"Thank you, you were pretty great too," Ellie said back with a shy smile.

"Hey what about me, I'm in the room too you know," Chuck said with a faux affronted look on his face. Ellie simply waved that off with a dismissive look on her face.

"Bullshit, you were asleep, two rounds and you were down for the count." Ellie said to Chuck, much to Sarah's amusement.

"It's not my fault; you two tried to suck my soul out through my cock, I'm lucky to be alive after that one." Chuck said as he fanned himself dramatically.

"You loved it! Your greedy little girlfriend nearly tore my hair out to get your load, ya dirty slut." That last part was said with a fair amount of levity, Sarah simply laughed at the memory of yanking Ellie away to get Chuck's load.

"Okay, so maybe I was a bit rough, but I made up for it didn't I?" Sarah said as she ghosted her fingers over Ellie's center and watched the elder Bartowski shutter lustily and close her legs.

"Looks like you're up, slugger; I'm way too sensitive right now for another round, so it looks like you'll just have to fuck the shit out of your gorgeous girlfriend instead. You're good for another round right?" Ellie asked her brother with a cheeky grin, knowing full well that Chuck Bartowski was more than ready for another round, especially with the blonde goddess sitting next to him.

"The sacrifices I make for my country," Chuck said sarcastically as he admired Sarah's nude form; Sarah simply chuckled and smacked him on the arm before she gave him a bright smile and spoke.

"You ready to pound some puss, ya nerd?" she asked, as she reached out towards his cock and caressed it gently.

"Poor guy's been waiting for nine months for this moment, Sarah; what the fuck do you think his answer is going to be?" Ellie cut in with a smile, Chuck simply nodded in agreement and gave Sarah a smile.

"Ready when you are," he replied with a confident smile that made Sarah's knees weak; Ellie hopped up off the bed and spoke.

"I'll get a condom," Ellie said as she looked for the big box of condoms that she'd brought with her.

"No," Sarah said, as she looked lovingly up into her Chuck's eyes; Ellie and Chuck stopped in their tracks.

"But aren't you worried about getting pregnant?" Chuck asked, obviously concerned for her wellbeing.

"Nope, I got my tubes tied when I was twenty-one, I've got eggs frozen in a lab in DC if I ever want children. No condoms, Chuck, I want to feel all of you." Sarah said it so lovingly that Chuck was stunned silent, but Ellie cut in with a remark to Sarah that made both women laugh.

"Come on, Sarah, don't spoil the poor guy too much; I don't know if he's ever fucked someone bareback, have you, bro?" Ellie asked her brother whose brain was busy rebooting, once he was back in the moment, he looked over toward the women in his life and blushed.

"Never," Chuck admitted, as Sarah got a sly look on her face and looked him in the eyes.

"Oh Chuck, you don't know what you're missing; nothing feels better than a nice, tight, wet, pussy with no restrictions. You'll be able to feel every inch of me, every, amazing, warm inch of me." Sarah said into Chuck's ear, as his brain seized up from the thought of what she suggested. Sarah simply reached out and grasped ahold of her asset's large... er asset. Ellie simply watched the sexually charged exchange between Chuck and Sarah and had to admit, after everything they'd done tonight, Sarah knew how to dirty talk with the best of them.

"Jesus Christ," Chuck said, as he struggled to maintain his composure in the face of her teasing; sensing that her brother was losing control, Ellie bailed him out.

"Don't kill the guy yet, let him stick his cock in you and THEN kill him," Ellie joked as she saw the raging erection Chuck was sporting. Sarah plopped down on the bed and looked up at her asset, she saw the pure unfiltered lust on his face and it sent a thrill down her spine. Sarah laid back on the bed, spread her legs wide, and pulled them back to expose her tight little kitty. Ellie, could see that a lot of Chuck's confidence and bravado was fading; apparently even after everything they'd done tonight, the fact that these two had never had sex together, was weighing on the guy. Poor guy must have been going out of his mind since he met Sarah, considering she was so fucking gorgeous.

"God look at that pussy, I'm not sure this little thing can take all of you, little bro," Ellie mentioned as she leaned over Sarah and teased her sensitive little love button that so many ignored, Sarah moaned from Ellie's touch.

"I'm more worried if curls here can handle it all." Sarah's eyes twinkled mirthfully as she saw Chuck climb across the bed and stop before her. Sarah's eyes grew wide as she finally saw just how truly impressive Chuck's manhood was in relation to her rather small, tight, pussy. Sarah moaned as Ellie played with her clit to get her nice and revved up to accept Chuck's immense manhood. Just as Chuck was about to slide the head inside her, Sarah spoke quickly.

"Gently, it's been a long time, Chuck; a long, long time," Sarah said without breaking eye contact with Chuck. She wanted him to get the hidden meaning behind her words and from the small, but grateful smile he gave her, she had a feeling he understood what she was secretly saying to him. As Chuck's cock lined up with her little flower, Sarah suddenly found herself rather nervous; Chuck inserted the very tip of his erection into her warm depths. Ellie laid down next to Sarah and continued to play with the blonde's little clit; Chuck was thrusting just the tiniest amount inside Sarah and it looked like she was already close to an orgasm.

"Poor girl really needed this," Ellie mused to herself, as she watched Sarah go through a rollercoaster of emotions; Ellie saw, fear, nervousness, and immense pleasure. For several long moments, Chuck slowly pushed a few inches of his hard length in and out of her tight depths. The sensation was agony for Sarah, who wanted to feel all of him so bad.

"Oh god, fuck gentle; stop teasing me, I need all of you inside of me," Sarah practically begged, as her hands gripped the sheets beside her. Chuck gave her an unsure look and replied, as he continued his slow, teasing pace.

"You sure, I don't want to hurt you?" Chuck asked as she felt him throb inside her; Sarah got a predatory look on her face.

"Trust me sweetie, you can't hurt me, not tonight; now give me all of it, beat this little kitty up, stretch me out like I know you want to." Sarah moaned as she felt Ellie tap a few times on her clit. Ellie looked up at her brother with a smile and replied to the horny blonde's request.

"You heard the lady, give it to her." Ellie knew that Sarah didn't understand just how large Chuck's cock was, he was longer and wider than any man Ellie had ever known, including Devon, who was rather impressive I his own right. Chuck got a sly smile on his face and leaned forward to kiss Sarah; as their tongues danced, Chuck pushed his cock all the way inside Sarah until he bottomed out inside of her as their hips met. Sarah moaned loudly to the heavens and climaxed almost instantly as she felt all of her nerd stretch her more than any man had ever stretched her poor under used pussy.

"Holy Christ, you're huge," Sarah said as Ellie fiercely rubbed Sarah's clit to help the blonde adjust to the change in size, and prolong her orgasm. He was barely thrusting at all and it felt like an infinitely long cock was pushing in and pulling out of her pussy.

"I told you Sarah, I wondered if you could handle all of him," Ellie said it almost as a challenge, Sarah eyed her wickedly and pulled back her legs even more.

"I'll show you," Sarah mused to herself, before speaking proudly to her asset.

"Okay you two, give me all you've got; we'll see who cums first," Sarah said before giving Chuck's erection a tight squeeze inside of her, she saw him moan loudly, no doubt trying not to cum instantly.

"Sarah, you're wicked; don't try to get to the creamy center so fast, you'll kill my poor brother if you do that," Ellie said, as she went in to make out with Sarah, who quickly reciprocated the kiss. Chuck, now sure that he wouldn't nut instantly, began to thrust hard inside Sarah. All mischief died in Sarah's mind as she felt her nerd stretch her and pound her better than anyone ever had.

"Oh Chuck," Sarah said on repeat like a broken record as Chuck's thrusts became harder, faster. Ellie could see that all of Sarah's bravado about being able to handle Chuck had left her, the blonde was overwhelmed by his size and sexual prowess. Ellie could see that Sarah was very close to a second massive climax, the kind that left you blubbering like an idiot afterwards and ruined a woman for all other men. The kind of toe curling, mind blowing, soul satisfying orgasm that could make any girl fall in love. For Chuck, the situation was the same, she felt amazing around his cock, better than amazing actually; he really wanted to just pound her hard and fast, but he didn't think he would last long enough to make Sarah Walker cum again. Chuck was a giving lover and he always wanted the girl to cum first, so as much as Chuck wanted to just pound Sarah into the mattress, he knew that he'd have to slow down to ensure her pleasure came first. Ellie knew her brother's tells and she could tell that he was trying so hard to make Sarah cum first; being the best big sister/wingman ever, Ellie leaned down into Sarah's ear and spoke in a husky whisper that made Sarah shutter.

"You need to cum soon, he's trying to hold back so you cum first; cum Sarah, cum all over my brother's hard cock like the little cock slut that you are." Ellie said it over and over into Sarah's ear as she reached down and began to tease Sarah's clit once again. The words being almost subliminally implanted into her brain, coupled with the feeling of Chuck's mammoth cock, was going to quickly make Sarah cum. As soon as Ellie started rubbing the blonde's clit, Sarah knew she was cooked, she was going to cum.

"Oh, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum for you; fuck me harder please!" Sarah begged like a wanton whore as Chuck obeyed her wish and picked up the pace. Ellie knew that the increase in tempo was going to make her brother cum too.

"He's going to cum too, beg for his cum Sarah," Ellie said as she licked Sarah's earlobe and gently sucked on it.

"Give me all your cum; fill me up with all of that white, hot, CHUCK!" Sarah moaned as she exploded into an orgasm that made her see stars, made her body and soul tremble in both fear and bliss. As she felt her own orgasm start to wane, she heard Chuck groan and then felt a truly massive flood of hot semen inside of her. The feeling of him emptying his massive balls inside of her triggered Sarah's fourth orgasm of the evening, just as strong as the first three, if not stronger. Chuck was leaning over top of Sarah and the two of them were simply riding out the waves of pleasure together as a couple. Two people, but one being, together emotionally and biblically. Ellie had never seen anything so hot in her entire life, she'd never seen two people so madly in love explore each other and make love for the very first time.

12