Quality Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should have warned you that when my bro here cums, he cums a lot," Ellie mentioned as she watched them ride out the last vestiges of pleasure.

"I love it, feels so gooood," Sarah moaned as she felt the massive load inside of her; Ellie could see that the blonde was most definitely satisfied. Chuck pulled out of Sarah and he heard her simply release a disappointed moan at the loss of his cock inside her. Chuck was tired at this point, even his little nap wasn't enough to sustain him now. Chuck simply squeezed down on the bed between Ellie and Sarah and laid on his back to recover for a moment. Sarah quickly cuddled up next to Chuck with a satisfied hum to sleep, but Ellie wasn't satisfied yet and Chuck knew it.

"Sarah you gotta move down a bit," with a tired grumble, Sarah complied with the strange request. As soon as Sarah had moved, Chuck lazily looked over at Ellie and spoke to her.

"I know Sarah made you cum earlier, but I haven't, so if you want to climb on my face, I can take care of that for you," Chuck said with a sly smile that Ellie knew all too well. "Come on Ellie, climb aboard and let your brother make you feel good."

As Chuck put that offer out there, he saw Ellie's eyes perk up at the mention of her favorite thing that he usually didn't do, simply because of the taste. In a flash the elder Bartowski sibling was straddling her younger brother's face and slowly lowering her center until he was able to go to work on her. Ellie Bartowski knew her brother loved going down on women, but he hated the taste of cum, so he never ate her out after sex, even though she loved the feeling of his talented tongue on her sensitive, cum-filled cunt. Sarah had eaten her out pretty good earlier, so Ellie didn't know how much of Chuck's seed was left inside her, but if Chuck was willing, then who was she to say no.

Sarah had really done a number on Ellie, she'd brought something out of Ellie, that the elder Bartowski hadn't known about herself. On top of the emotional side of what Sarah had done, the orgasms she'd coaxed out of Ellie had left the brunette woman panting and spent. Her pussy was still tingly from squirting so much. Ellie had only squirted a few other times in her life, first was when Devon had fucked her ass for the first time, that had been a powerful orgasm. The second time Ellie Bartowski had squirted had been a particularly vigorous bout of passion with Chuck, in the kitchen. Sarah hadn't needed anal sex or a massive, hard cock to make Ellie squirt; she'd gotten Ellie to squirt with her fingers, her fucking fingers!

"That blonde really knows how to show a girl a good time..."

12