Quality Time Ch. 09

Story Info
Chuck and Sarah finally settle their differences.
7.8k words
4.9
3k
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quality Time

A Story by

CharmingCharles2896

Chapter Nine:

Where Do We Go From Here?

When Ellie exited the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, she had a pleased look on her face; she'd made that blonde cum her brains out and left no doubt who was the alpha in this threesome.

"She still alive in there?" Chuck asked mirthfully, surprising Ellie; she saw her brother sitting there on the bed looking at her.

"Yeah, she just needs a moment; she's a little worn out right now." Chuck gave his sister a knowing look.

"So, what'd you do, corner her in the shower and make her cum until she begged you to stop?" Chuck asked, with his knowing look that always made Ellie's insides flutter; Ellie's cheeks blushed brilliantly for a moment, as she found her various clothes.

"Nothing that tame, I couldn't let her think she was the boss around here so I, uh, made her cum until she fainted..." Ellie admitted under her breath as she remembered feeling Sarah nearly fall on top of her, poor girl had cum so much.

"Ellie," Chuck began, Ellie simply stuck her hands up defensively.

"I know it was a bit much, but it's just so easy to get her there; I didn't even realize what had happened, until I had to catch her. She snapped back quickly and now she's showering, but for a second there, she was completely spaced out," Ellie said with a chuckle, that Chuck matched in kind, with a shake of his head.

"You just didn't like that she made you feel weak earlier," Chuck said, knowing he was completely correct; Ellie simply blushed and nodded.

"Okay yes, but she enjoyed it, so I'm not sorry at all." Ellie stuck her tongue out at Chuck and got dressed. Both of them could hear the shower running, so as Ellie got redressed, she decided she needed to say this before Sarah returned.

"Chuck," She saw him perk up and pay attention, so she walked back to the bed and sat down next to him. "Sarah and I talked for a while after you fell asleep and I figured some things out on my own. I know that Sarah's a spy and that she's your handler, whatever that means. I know you secretly work for some government team and, while I'm terrified about it, I'm also extremely proud of you." Chuck was floored and didn't know what to say.

"Thank you?" Chuck said nervously, he didn't know how much she knew, which Ellie saw in his body language.

"Relax Chuck, I'm not grilling you for information, I just want you to know that her secret is safe." Chuck simply nodded in understanding and gave her a thankful smile. In that moment, Ellie knew she had to tell Chuck the other thing she'd learned.

"I also wanted to tell you that while she doesn't show it too much, that woman loves you; she's got some issues to work out and her job puts her in a tough spot, but she loves you, even when Bryce Larkin is in town." Chuck's eyes got large and Ellie simply nodded. "Yes, I know about Bryce being in town; it wasn't hard to put it all together. What I said is still true though, she loves you Chuck, very much." Chuck gave his sister a big smile and nodded thankfully.

"Thank you Ellie, I can't tell you how great it is now that you know; it's been horrible lieing to you all the last nine months." Chuck admitted emotionally, Ellie simply nodded with emotion of her own.

"I'm proud of you and I'm going to trust that you're taking care of yourself, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to worry the next time you have a late-night install." Ellie said, signaling that she now understood exactly what had been happening the last nine months; Chuck nodded in understanding so Ellie continued.

"I know the cover with Sarah has been hard, it's hard on her too; I think things are going to be easier now, though," Ellie said with a small smile. Chuck simply nodded; in that moment, the bathroom door opened and Sarah came out wrapped in a towel. When she met eyes with Ellie, she blushed profusely.

"There's my little orgasm slut," Ellie said teasingly, which made Chuck laugh hard; Sarah simply grumbled under her breath in embarrassment.

"I'm not that bad." Ellie shook her head no.

"No, you're not, but you have to admit, you are so easy," Ellie said, as she stood up and helped Sarah collect her clothes and equipment.

"Like I said in the shower, you Bartowski's know how to scratch my itches." Ellie simply laughed and nodded before turning to Chuck.

"Okay slugger, march your cute butt in there and get cleaned up," Chuck did as Ellie commanded, shamelessly walking to the bathroom without so much as a shred of modesty. Ellie had to laugh as she saw the lustful look on Sarah's face after just seeing Chuck again. When Sarah and Ellie's eyes met Ellie spoke.

"Like I said, easy." Sarah simply shook her head and watched Chuck as he walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Hate to see him go, but love to watch him leave," Sarah mused, before returning to her task and quickly dressing. After both women were dressed and relatively put together, Sarah spoke to her brunette lover in her normal, professional tone.

"Okay, so we need to establish a cover story I can use for my superiors when they ask about this little excursion Chuck took tonight. I know Devon knew you were going out here to have sex with Chuck, but you had to come up with something to tell other people, right?" Ellie nodded.

"We always just say we're spending some time together, just the two of us; everyone knows we're close so nobody suspects anything." That's what Sarah was afraid Ellie would say. That was little help in this situation.

"That's not specific enough, they'll want to know exactly what he did tonight," Sarah said as she ran a hand through her hair in contemplation.

"Okay, why not just tell your bosses that I'm having an affair," Ellie began. Sarah gave her a confused look so Ellie elaborated, "Tell them that after I was finished at the motel and the guy I was having an affair with left, that my car wouldn't start, so I called Chuck for help. He drove out here to help me, but he figured out what I had done so we spent some time talking about it and then went home." Ellie pitched to Sarah. The newly minted Captain had to admit that the story had some merit. It explained the motel, it explained the time; to be honest it was a very believable story so much that the timeline works.

"That would be out of character for you, Ellie, you're like a saint," Sarah said honestly, Ellie simply gave Sarah a look.

"Seriously Sarah, I've been regularly committing incest with my brother for ten years; I've probably fucked my own brother two hundred times by now, is it really that out of character?" Ellie asked, making a very solid point; Sarah simply shrugged unable to argue with Ellie's logic.

"Okay so maybe it's a bit in character, but I still don't like my bosses thinking you're this awful cheater, who's stringing along a great guy like Devon," Sarah said honestly, showing great concern for Ellie's image in the eyes of her bosses. Ellie was touched by Sarah's concern over the possible assassination of her character.

"I'm glad you're worried about my image, but I'm a big girl; we'll use that as the story for your bosses, it's just easier that way." Sarah nodded in agreement just as the bathroom door opened and Chuck walked out with a towel around his waist.

"So, what're you two ladies talking about out here; conspiring for your next attempt to get my soul? You both tried to suck it out tonight with no luck," Chuck quipped, as he found his clothes and began to dress; Ellie and Sarah exchanged a devious look behind Chuck's back.

"Chuck, you know as well as I do," Sarah began, as she breathlessly whispered into his ear. "That if I wanted to suck out your soul, I could. Any. Time. I. Want." Chuck shuddered at her words before Ellie cut in similarly.

"We let you keep it tonight, little brother, but the next time could be another story." Sarah had to smile at her best friend, who knew exactly how to get to her brother; Sarah spoke again in that same sultry tone.

"We'll keep trying to suck that soul out of you, if it takes the rest of our lives, Chuck; no matter how many times we have to suck, we will suck it out of you, all of it." Sarah said before she nipped his ear lightly; Chuck jumped away from the two ladies with flushed cheeks.

"Any more of that and I'll need another shower, a cold one," Chuck muttered to himself, as he thought about how much his quip had backfired. Ellie and Sarah simply laughed and high fived; they'd totally flipped that around on Chuck.

"Don't tempt us Chuck," Sarah said wagging her finger at Chuck; Ellie handed Sarah her pistol and watched Sarah tuck it into the back of her pants.

"I was just going over the cover story with Ellie," Sarah began before Ellie cut in and explained the story as she'd thought it should go. Chuck simply nodded to the two ladies.

"Sounds like a good cover, Ellie," Chuck admitted to the smiling Ellie. "Now you go first and then I'll follow you in twenty minutes or so," Chuck said to Ellie who simply nodded and collected the last of her things from the bathroom and then returned to the room to say goodbye. Ellie leaned in and gave Chuck a loving hug.

"Okay, little brother, I'll see you later, I'll settle up at the front office before I get out of here so don't worry," Ellie said as she pulled back. Chuck simply nodded to his sister. Ellie turned to Sarah, who watched the elder Bartowski lean in. "As for you, take care of my little brother," Ellie said to Sarah before she pulled the blonde into another searing kiss; Sarah moaned into the kiss as she felt Ellie's tongue against her lips, asking for entry. As their tongues danced, Sarah felt Ellie's hand press against her jean covered vulva and she shuddered; Ellie pulled from the kiss and simply laughed.

"Like I said Sarah, so easy," Ellie said mirthfully to the flushed blonde who was trying to understand what just happened. She'd just gotten out of the shower and she was now soaked down there all over again!

"Bitch," Sarah said breathlessly, with amusement matching that of her switch-hitting lover.

"Cum slut," Ellie shot back as she grabbed her purse and made her way to the door.

"Maybe a little," Sarah admitted, getting a hearty laugh from the elder Bartowski as she walked out the door and left.

Now alone, Chuck and Sarah shared a look, neither sure what to say; surprisingly it was Sarah Walker who broke the silence, she knew now was the time for a very important conversation.

"I'm not mad, Chuck," Sarah said quietly to Chuck, who simply nodded and looked down at his shoes; Sarah closed the distance between them and tilted his chin up to look her in the eyes. "I'm not disgusted either," she mentioned, with an adoring look on her face; she was trying with all her might to show the man before her, how she felt.

"I know it's wrong, Sarah," Chuck said sadly, Sarah couldn't argue with that.

"Yes, it is, but at the end of the day, what we do with our lives is up to us and nobody else. You and your sister had a rough childhood, you had to rely on each other more than most children have to in their entire lives. The two of you forged a bond that most would envy, and yes, the sexual aspect of your relationship is unusual, but the love and devotion isn't. In my eyes, all I see are two people being there for each other in the tough times, when no one else was," Sarah said, before she herself looked away in guilt, she knew that tonight happened because she'd hurt him again.

"Sarah," Chuck began, but she stopped him, knowing she needed to say this all before she lost her nerve.

"This is my fault, Chuck. I've been treating you horribly; this week, I simply stood there and let Bryce be horrible to you, I could have stopped him, I could have made him stop, but I didn't. I know what you thought we were doing all week at that hotel and, while I would never do that with Bryce Larkin of all people, I know how your insecurities can play with your mind. Instead of taking thirty seconds to tell you that nothing happened," Sarah paused for a moment. "Nothing did happen by the way," Sarah said, Chuck simply nodded silently.

"Instead of taking a short moment to reassure you, to calm your fears, I let you torture yourself, because I was afraid, because I was a coward." Chuck looked at Sarah like he was going to protest, but she simply stuck her hands up to stop him and pressed on. "I've been so afraid of getting reassigned, that I've let you torture yourself for days; that was cruel of me, Chuck, and I'm so sorry," Sarah said sadly to Chuck, who simply looked away tearfully and nodded.

"It's okay, Sarah, really," Chuck said emotionally. He was guarded once again and obviously trying to deflect, but Sarah wasn't going to let that happen this time. Sarah shook her head no and reached out to gently make him look at her.

"No, it's not, Chuck, it's never okay to let the people you care about suffer, when you can do something to stop it. I've been unfair to you for months now; I've been keeping you close, but not too close. I've been keeping you interested enough to love me, but not giving you anything in return. You deserve better from me, Chuck. You're a great guy, and you deserve better than this emotional whiplash I've been giving you for nine months." Sarah was building momentum, she could feel it, she was actually going to do this.

"What are you saying?" Chuck asked cautiously, she could see the glimmer of hope in his eyes and it actually hurt her to know that he was so guarded now; he wanted to believe, be he was stopping himself.

"This," Sarah said before she leapt in and kissed him hard, she poured everything she had into the kiss. The two of them were like two puzzle pieces that were destined to fit together, the synergy and chemistry between them was palpable. When they pulled back for air, Sarah spoke quickly, before she lost her nerve.

"I love you, Chuck. I'm going to say it again, because it feels so good, I love you. I've felt the same way you've felt about me since almost the beginning." Sarah saw the beaming smile on Chuck's face begin to appear and it made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"It is so good to hear you say that, Sarah. I've been worried that I was the only one who had feelings under this stupid cover. After this week, I felt so alone, like I did after Jill. I just needed to feel wanted by someone again, for a little while," Chuck admitted sadly. Once again, her guilt was back, she'd done this to him; she'd made him feel so alone that he'd turned to his sister for the intimacy, not even mentioning the sex, that any real girlfriend would be more than willing to give him.

"I know, Chuck, and I promise you that no matter what happens, things are going to be different from now on, I'm going to work harder to prevent things like this week from happening. You shouldn't have to live with self-doubt, wondering if I'm sleeping with the man who's done so much to ruin your life," Sarah said with conviction that she could see was doing much to revive Chuck's smile, but she knew she had to temper his enthusiasm.

"Never question the fact that I love you, Chuck, but I can't be in love with you," she said honestly and saw his smile fall from his face.

"What?"

"I am not allowed to be in a romantic relationship with my asset; my feelings for you are not a good thing in the eyes of the government." She could see him deflating and it broke her heart, so she spoke quickly before he hit bottom emotionally. "Please, Chuck, you have to understand, there is nothing I want more than to be everything you want us to be, but I can't. In the CIA, we had what was called a protocol 49b, which was an evaluation to see if a handler was compromised by her asset. If the 49b inspector deemed the agent compromised, then they'd be reassigned and a new handler would be assigned. I don't know what the rules and regulations are for the NSA, but even still; I don't want to leave this assignment, Chuck. I've found love here, and friends, I've made a life here. I can't lose this, Chuck; this assignment and the people it lets me be with, meaning you, and Ellie, and Morgan, and Devon, this is all I have. I'm basically estranged from both of my parents and I don't have any siblings; if I was reassigned, I'd go back to having literally nobody in my life, nobody, and I can't let that happen." By now the tears were falling down her cheek and Chuck quickly closed the distance between them and gave her a comforting hug.

"I had no idea, Sarah," Chuck said emotionally, finally understanding why Sarah had been so up and down lately.

"I know you want more, but this is all I can give you, Chuck," Sarah said, as she wept into his comforting embrace. Chuck rubbed her back tenderly and kissed her on the top of her head. Her hair smelled like Ellie's shampoo, which was lavender scented, instead of her own vanilla scented shampoo.

"Hey," Chuck said, as he pulled back to look into her eyes. "All I've ever wanted from you is to definitively know where I stood; knowing how you feel is enough for me." Chuck's words were like a soothing salve for burned flesh, they made the pain go away.

"Really, this is enough?" Sarah asked emotionally. Chuck nodded with his signature loving smile on his face.

"For now. If waiting is what it takes to have a future with the woman I love, then I'll wait. I love you, Sarah Walker, and I don't care how long it takes us to finally be real, I'll be there with you every step of the way." Sarah let out a relieved sob and collapsed back into his arms, these weren't tears of grief or sadness, no, these were tears of relief.

He was willing to wait for her, no matter how long it took them to be together, he'd be there. She wouldn't have to worry about being enough for him, she wouldn't have to worry about losing him.

"Thank you, Chuck. You have no idea how good it is to hear you say that; I've been so worried that I was going to lose you one day, because of all the mixed messages." Chuck simply shook his head, with his confident smile on his face.

"You couldn't drag me away." Sarah gave Chuck her own beaming smile. "So, what now?" Chuck asked as they separated and stood a few feet apart.

"Now we finish up here and go home," Sarah said simply as she straightened the small room up a bit with Chuck.

"No, I mean, what now for us?" Chuck asked more directly, Sarah tensed up with worry, they'd just talked about waiting, so what could he mean?

"What do you mean, we can't be together right now, we just talked about this," Sarah said with noticeable apprehension, Chuck gave Sarah a small understanding smile and gave her shoulder a comforting squeeze.

"I know that, Sarah. I meant what are we going to do about Beckman; we just had sex, I know I'll be glowing in the morning and I suspect you will too, considering you've been Ms. Horny Grouchy Pants for the last two weeks." Sarah gasped in offense at Chuck's nickname for her, which did nothing but make his smile grow.

"I have not been Ms. Horny Grouchy Pants! You take that back!" she demanded, which simply made Chuck giggle at her adorable behavior. To her aggravation, Chuck simply shook his head no with that same amused smirk on his face, Sarah hated smirkers!

"You better wipe that smirk off your face before I kiss it off of you," Sarah threatened as her own smile tried to burst out. Chuck simply shook his head no once again and spoke.

"I'm sorry Sarah, but I'm only telling you the truth; you've been grumbling about needing quality time for days. You needed some TLC, something everyone has noticed, and now that you've gotten said TLC, you're going to be different around Casey and Beckman." Sarah knew Chuck had a point, but she still didn't like his nickname for her.