Quality Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I do have the mind of a teenage boy," Sarah mused as she shook her head and climbed into her Porsche. As she thought about all of the changes she'd felt, she couldn't help but think about all of the changes that had happened in just the last five hours.

Things were so different than they were just five hours ago; it was only five hours ago that Sarah was at home trying to sleep away the crippling guilt that she was feeling over how much she'd hurt the man she loved. Now she was a well fucked woman in love, who now knew that her innocent nerd had secretly been having an incestuous love affair with his sister for the last ten years. More than that, she'd discovered that the older, more reserved Eleanor Faye Bartowski was secretly a dirty little switch hitter with a penchant for making blondes orgasm until they faint. Ellie was arguably the biggest surprise of all of it, she was such a different person in the bedroom, she was a stone-cold fox who knew it. Ellie was a person who knew she could make you cum your brains out, but let you sit there and think you had control of the situation. At the same time, she had a submissive side that wasn't too difficult to bring to the surface.

Sarah had now learned that Chuck was hung like a horse and knew how to use it; he was a giving lover who had surprising stamina and virility for a guy approaching thirty. The fact that she was in love with Chuck, and she'd told him as much, was just mind blowing to the blonde. This morning she'd been a sexually frustrated, lovesick, woman who was pining for a man she couldn't have and wracked by crippling guilt. Now hours later, Sarah was a woman in love, who was loved back by the same man. They were determined to wait until they could have it all, and they would have it all, if Sarah Walker had anything to say about it, which she did.