Quality Time Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No condom," she said it breathlessly, her words gave him pause.

"Are you sure?" he asked, she nodded yes in reply.

"I'm on the pill. I finally got a neurology job last year after all those years of training and schooling. We are going to be married in a few months, we can afford a bigger place if needed; I'm not afraid of the future anymore. So, no condom, Baby; I want to feel all of you." Devon was stunned by her words, but nodded and reached for her panties. His fiancé was normally such a stickler about condom usage during sex, but today was going to be different, he guessed. Devon wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth, so he pulled her soaked panties off and tossed them away, before stepping back a half step on his knees and working to take his underwear off, as well. Once his throbbing member came into view, Ellie reached out and grasped his cock, it wasn't quite as long as Chuck's was, but he had Chuck beat in the girth department. As her hands clasped around his length and began to tease him up and down, he had to grumble at her lustfully.

"God, having to sit at home last night alone while you were out fucking Chuck, drove me crazy," Devon said before he leaned in and kissed her again. Ellie broke the kiss and looked intensely into his eyes.

"You have no reason for jealousy, Baby, my body is yours, Chuck just barrows it every once in a while; just like this big cock of your is all mine and that little MILF slut you've got on the side, just gets to barrow it. You're it for me, you're all I could ever dream of wanting, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life showing you how grateful I am to you for being awesome." Devon simply chuckled at her use of his apparent catchphrase and the smile returned to his face. The two of them returned to a lying position with Ellie below her stud, his aching cock ready to pierce her velvety folds and stretch her out deliciously.

When Ellie felt his cock against her folds, she had to moan lustfully; she needed this so badly this morning and now he was teasing her!? Devon simply smirked down at Ellie as he slowly inserted an inch and pulled it out, before plunging it back in and pulling it out. This tease was quickly driving Ellie crazy, as the volume of her moans demonstrated.

"Please, Baby, I need it so bad," she begged into his ear, as she held him close. Knowing that he was here to help satisfy his fiancé this particular morning, Devon did as she wished and pushed himself all the way inside her, burying himself to the hilt. The slow insertion of her man's length made her gasp, so thick, stretching her so much! He never went this deliciously slow, and Ellie was simply loving it. When his hips started to slowly make love to her body, she came alive before him, every nerve ending alight with pleasurable sensations. His body was making her light up like a Christmas tree and she couldn't remember ever feeling so loved and cherished in her life. Their love making was slow and passionate, loving and tender, two bodies, but one soul, together as one, endeavored to give and receive pleasure.

"Yes, Baby, right there," Ellie moaned as she felt her peak approaching fast, in spite of the slow pace of their lovemaking. She knew her man was showing incredible restraint by going slow like this, which only made her love him so much more. She knew he wanted to just go hard and pound her, but he knew that wasn't what she wanted right now, so he was going slow.

"I'm close," Devon grumbled into her ear, as he continued his slow methodical pace. Ellie simply bit her bottom lip and nodded, as her eyes closed in a mixture of what looked like pain and ecstasy, that beautiful moment right before their mutual peak.

"Mmhmm," she moaned back into his ear, as that tingling in all of her nerves threatened to overwhelm her.

"Where?" he asked her, unsure of where her mind was at this time considering his lack of a condom.

"Inside me, I want to feel it!" she wept blissfully as her peak threatened to wash over her before her boyfriend reached his own. Devon simply nodded and slightly increased his tempo, just enough for Ellie to notice, enough to push them both over the edge together. She could hear his breathing quicken, he was so close. His primal instincts had taken over, telling him to take his pleasure, to ensure he finished inside the wet, warm, center of Eleanor Faye Bartowski. She was mere moments away from her own peak, when she felt him move; she opened her eyes and saw him above her, looking down into her eyes. The blazing fire of lust in his eyes belied that fact that there was overwhelming love in those eyes as well.

"I'm gonna..." he groaned, she simply nodded.

"Me too," she whined as a tear streaked from her eye. Devon leaned down and his lips captured hers in a passionate kiss; their tongues danced as they poured everything they had into the kiss. As their kiss continued, Ellie felt Devon's peak erupt inside her; she moaned loudly into the kiss and tumbled rapturously into her own peak. It was the most visceral, most passionate, most intense moment either of them had ever experienced as a couple. The feeling of his warmth inside her, was like a message of love, signaling to them both how much they meant to the other. For long moments they continued to grind and ride out their mutual peak, before they finally came up for air and slowed to a stop. As the two of them looked into the other's eyes, both of them breathing hard like they'd run a marathon, their bodies glistening with sweat, they felt more in synch than ever before. They didn't even have to say the words, their eyes just mutually said them to the other.

"I love you, so much."

As Devon pulled out of his fiancé's center and settled down beside her, Ellie snuggled up next Devon and sighed, completely satisfied. Ellie had never experienced the feeling of unprotected sex before, and suddenly, she understood the appeal. The physical and emotional connection she felt to the love of her life at this moment was something she'd never experienced before, ever in her life. They'd had sex plenty of times, and many of them had been slow and passionate, but suddenly, Ellie wasn't sure if they'd ever truly made love before this morning. As Ellie thought about the fact that the absence of a condom had so enhanced things, she couldn't help but think back to the night before, and to Sarah's little fetish.

"Sarah was right, it does feel amazing!" Ellie mused.

When Devon heard Ellie snort quietly into his chest, as they both lay there in the afterglow of their love making, he couldn't grasp what was so funny.

"What's funny?" he asked softly, as his hand traced little patterns on her bare skin.

"It's nothing, it's just..." Ellie paused and thought about if she should tell him or not; ultimately, she decided on yes. "You cumming inside me felt really good, and it reminded me of something from last night, something we all learned about Sarah."

"What's that?" he asked, a hint of humor in his curious tone.

"When Chuck and Sarah were about to have sex, last night, she told him not to wear a condom. She got her tubes tide years ago, so she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. Later on, after we were finished, I saw her eating Chuck's cum out of her pussy, and I realized that she's got a creampie fetish." As Ellie finished, Devon simply nodded silently.

"Chuck is the luckiest man on earth and he doesn't even know it," Devon said flatly, which made Ellie laugh loudly. She couldn't disagree, Chuck was dating a stunningly beautiful, sexually adventurous, blonde bombshell, with an aversion to condoms and a creampie fetish... talk about living the dream. Of course, Ellie knew the dark truth behind that amusing scenario, she knew of the danger, the emotional turmoil, the uncertainty of their future. She wished she could tell Devon about it, but she knew that the more people that knew Chuck and Sarah's secret, the higher the chance was that something could happen that would result in two soulmates being torn apart forever. In the end, Ellie knew she'd have to keep the truth she knew from the man she loved, so instead she changed the subject slightly.

"I don't know, I think you've got it pretty well made, my handsome, hung, fiancé," she said with a loving smile as she settled down into her favorite spot... nestled lovingly in her future husband's arms.

~X~

Several hours later, Sarah Walker strolled into the courtyard of Chuck and Casey's apartments. Part of her was exceedingly jealous that she was still in her long term stay room at the Maison23; but then again, she had a killer view and they didn't, so who was the real winner here? She knew she was several hours late for whatever briefing Beckman had scheduled for this morning, but she really didn't give a damn about it. All Beckman was going to ask about was last night's excursion to Hesperia. When her two options were spending her morning talking to the frumpy General, or furiously masturbating until she was a blubbering mess... well it was an easy decision this time.

"Hey," came the voice of the man she loved. Sarah spun around and spotted Chuck jogging up behind her, it was obvious that he'd been out as well.

"Hey Chuck," Sarah said back to him as a beaming smile graced her face. Sarah had to fight her overwhelming urge to run to him and kiss him, but the cameras were watching, so she fought her wants and desires... again.

"How was your morning?" Chuck asked curiously. They'd had a briefing scheduled for ten forty-five in the morning, but Sarah hadn't picked up her phone when the time came for the briefing and she wasn't there. They'd ultimately rescheduled the briefing for two thirty in the afternoon, so Chuck had, had some free time on his hands. Sarah thought about how to answer his question, her first inclination was to admit what she'd been doing simply to make him blush, but the cameras were watching; the other option would be to tell him an oblique explanation that hinted at her morning's... explosive happenings. In the end, she settled on a mixture of both options.

"I just took a moment for myself, I haven't felt like myself lately," she started. Chuck gave her a curious look.

"Really? That's horrible, anything I can do to help?" he asked Sarah, who knew now was the time to strike.

"I just felt like I was missing this feeling inside me, I felt it again last night, that feeling of being filled up..." As she tossed that phrase out there, she saw Chuck's cheeks turn a slight shade of crimson, as his eyebrows rose slightly. "This morning I just missed that... full feeling again and I just had to try and find it somehow... several times." By now Chuck was full on blushing, and he looked rather flustered.

"Did you find that full feeling again?"

"Sadly no, I was able to find something close, but it just wasn't the same. It was an exhausting morning, I'll tell ya!" Sarah said, as she struggled not to giggle at his flustered face; Chuck saw her smiling, her tongue sticking out between her teeth adorably.

"I'm sorry you weren't able to find what you were looking for. If you're ever struggling with fulfillment again, don't hesitate to call me, Sarah; you know I'd love to help you find that full feeling again." Chuck said with a wink, before he walked into Casey's apartment, leaving a suddenly flustered Sarah standing there in the courtyard. How had Chuck turned that around on her? She was the one meant to do the teasing, not him! Sarah spun on her heels and followed Chuck into Casey's apartment.

"So, what did you do this morning, Chuck?" Sarah asked as they both stepped into Casey's place.

"Spent some time in Casey's place, reviewing some dailies that got backed up while Bryce was in town that I never got a chance to review. After that, I went out to lunch, just to kill the time. Ellie and Devon were in their bedroom all morning having sex, so I made myself scarce, that's their time." Chuck said with a shrug. Sarah simply smiled at Chuck; he was just another level of considerate. "Flash on anything while reviewing the dailies?" she asked Chuck who shook his head, no. "Well, that's good."

"I thought so, it'd be kind of nice to have some down time after last week," Chuck said, as his mind flashed back to the dark thoughts of the last week. But, before he could sour his mood, he remembered the previous night; declarations of love, promises made to each other, mind blowing sex! The last night's events were something that he'd always remember fondly, no matter what happened between Sarah and himself.

Sarah heard Chuck's words and saw his mind flash back to those dark thoughts he'd been having about Bryce and herself and instantly Sarah wanted to go over to him and simply scream at him not to think those thoughts, to remember that she loves him. Before her mood could darken by watching the man she loved slip back into his depressed state, she saw the smile slip onto his face and her heart soared.

As Casey watched his partner and his asset, he instantly knew something was up between them. They were talking and joking with each other out in the courtyard in a thinly veiled conversation about what he assumed was masturbation or sex. Bartowski had run off to Hesperia last night and Walker had gone after him; the moron returned a full five hours later! Five. Hours. What the hell had happened? He'd noticed that the sister's car had been in Hesperia as well and then she'd arrived back at the apartment a good fifteen minutes before Bartowski did. Casey had mountains of clues, but none of them made any sense; all he knew was that something was different between the two other members of his team.

Something had definitely happened between them that had changed things in a massive way, what it was he had no idea. Regardless of what the change was, Casey welcomed it; things had been so bad between them, mostly because of that prick Larkin and is alpha male bullshit all of last week. Walker's blanket refusal to say anything at all to Larkin about it just pissed Casey off; Bartowski was over here torturing himself with jealousy and insecurity and she was doing fucking nothing to stop it. Usually, she went out of her way to stop that sort of thing, but this week Bartowski was just on his own and because of that, he'd been nothing but miserable for days. Then yesterday, she'd just harshly turned the poor bastard down after he offered to take her out to dinner to celebrate her promotion, who does that? Casey had no idea what was wrong with either of them, but whatever it was had apparently been solved last night during their little adventure.

"So, what's got you so smiley Walker, finally get some quality time?" Casey asked with a smirk, Chuck simply smothered a chuckle.

"I'd say that's a fair summary," Sarah answered honestly, much to both Casey and Chuck's shock. Casey simply blinked at Sarah for a moment before simply clearing his throat and nodding to himself. Chuck gave Sarah a questioning look, but she simply motioned him off, she had this as long as he let her do the talking. Chuck simply nodded a tiny amount at her gesture to signal his agreement.

"Was that a smart thing to do?" Casey asked skeptically. Chuck simply watched Casey and Sarah nervously, this could be good or bad.

"I thought so, and I'd think Chuck would agree," Sarah said with a smile as she leaned in and snuck a quick kiss from the nerd. Casey was shocked, but simply nodded.

Eventually the video call began, so all three members of Team Intersect stood up. General Beckman appeared on screen with a less than pleased look on her face that was directed squarely at Chuck, who shrank away from her glare a tiny bit.

"So, I've been told the Intersect went on a trip last night without any of his trackers or his protection detail, anyone care to tell me what the hell that's about?" General Beckman said evenly, but with a deceptive amount of heat. Sarah nodded and stepped forward to talk, but Chuck spoke first.

"I'm sorry, this is my fault; last night my uh, my sister had some car trouble out in Hesperia and she called me for help." Chuck said, that was the story as they'd planned; Sarah gave Chuck a look that told him exactly how happy she was that he'd spoken, the answer was not at all happy.

"Why'd you leave your watch and phone in your apartment and not tell your detail?" General Beckman asked Chuck who swallowed nervously, this is when Sarah jumped in to save her stupid, but adorable nerd.

"His sister is having an affair," Casey and General Beckman both looked at Sarah in shock.

"I'm sorry, you want to run that by me again, Captain Walker?" General Beckman asked in disbelief, she'd heard Sarah correctly the first time, but she couldn't believe it. Casey was equally shocked; Sarah simply nodded to the General and then spared a glance at Chuck before she spoke.

"As Chuck explained it to me, when his sister called him, she told him that her car wouldn't start and that she didn't want to call a tow truck in Hesperia California, because the charge would show up on her credit card. Chuck figured out what she had been up to after she told him the address where she was, it was a motel." Casey was stunned silent, as was the General, this was unexpected.

"I was trying to protect her, I didn't want anyone to know about it; she's my sister, General, surely you can understand wanting to protect your family?" Chuck said in a stunningly convincing acting job, Sarah was impressed. The General simply nodded in understand.

"I understand that Mr. Bartowski, I really do; but you can't do stupid things like that, your safety is far too important to take dumb risks like that again, understand?" General Beckman said to Chuck, who nodded quickly.

"Yes General, I'll never do it again, I promise." Chuck said once again in another Oscar worthy performance; General Beckman simply nodded and went to end the call, so Sarah spoke.

"Before we end, I need to speak without Chuck present, General." General Beckman was confused as to why, as was Casey, but nonetheless she nodded.

"Of course, Mr. Bartowski can you please wait in your apartment?" General Beckman ordered to Chuck, who once again sold his part of the entire plan; Chuck easily played the confused asset.

"I don't understand, I'm the Intersect, what could be so important that I don't need to know?"

"Obviously it's none of your business, we'll come get you later," Casey said, Chuck noticed that Casey had omitted his usual use of the word Moron, maybe there was something to that, maybe not, regardless Chuck nodded and made his exit. Once Chuck was gone, Sarah took a deep breath, this was the part of the plan that was the riskiest, this was like pointing exactly where you were going to hit the home run before you swung on the pitch.

"Okay Captain Walker, the Intersect is gone, what's on your mind?" General Beckman asked, obviously interested in what was on Sarah's mind.

"It's no secret that I've been a bit..." Sarah started, before pausing to look for the right word.

"Horny, you've been crazy horny for at least the last two weeks," Casey said bluntly, which made the General chuckle and Sarah blush and give him a derisive look.

"Either way, I haven't exactly been myself recently, but I'm back to normal now, which might seem abrupt. I'm better now, because Chuck and I had sex last night." Sarah said and just let it hang in the air, there was a lightbulb moment for Casey that Sarah couldn't quite make sense of, but there was angered shock from the General.

"You what!? Captain Walker, why on earth would you compromise yourself like this?" General Beckman began, no doubt getting ready to read Sarah the riot act, but Sarah stopped her before she even started.

"I did it to control him," Sarah said flatly, all smiles and humor gone from her voice; the General and Casey were silent, neither could believe what they'd just heard.