Quality Time Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry?" General Beckman said in confusion, Sarah simply nodded.

"It's no secret that this team has had far too many close calls, many of them because the asset didn't follow orders. Last night, the asset was devastated to learn that his sister was having an affair. This is the woman who is more like his mother than just his sister, she's the center of his whole world; last night he learned that she was just as bad as all of the rest of us. He was crushed, and I saw an opportunity to gain a little bit more control over him. I used his very compromised emotions because of the situation and his own strong feelings towards myself to gain control of him. He thinks that I might be developing feelings for him and he now understands that if he goes off mission again, then all of this ends and I'm gone, so he should be more compliant." Sarah was pulling out every trick in her arsenal to keep up the charade, just saying the words out loud made her want to throw up and go apologize to him, she was lying through her teeth and yet she still felt guilty as hell.

Casey was floored, he had never imagined that he'd see a person cold enough to manipulate a good man like Chuck Bartowski, but apparently Walker's nickname of the Ice Queen was an apt one. General Beckman was equally stunned, she'd been suspecting that Captain Walker had feelings for her asset for a few weeks now. To now learn what Walker had done to her asset, something that was not just stunningly manipulative, but shockingly cruel, General Beckman actually felt bad for the poor sap. Mr. Bartowski was over there in his apartment thinking that he possibly had a future with Captain Walker, but the day this team came to an end, she'd disappear and he'd be left all alone wondering what happened to her love. Even for a cold spy like Diane Beckman, that was another level.

"I have to say that I'm a bit shocked Captain, while I commend you for thinking outside the box and trying to keep your asset safe, isn't this a little much?" General Beckman asked to the surprise to Sarah, who simply schooled her stone-faced expression and shook her head no.

"Nothing is more important than ensuring the asset's safety, and the continued success of the team, Ma'am." Sarah said flatly, Casey was still just stunned silent; he'd completely misjudged Walker, she was not a good person if she was capable of such a horrible deception. General Beckman leaned forward towards the camera and spoke in a shockingly candid tone, that made Sarah have to work hard not to show just how much she was struggling to hold it together.

"This man has real feelings for you, Sarah, you aren't just rewarding him with sex when he does good, you're making him think you love him. Chuck Bartowski is in love with you, Sarah, you know his history, you know what this is going to do to him when this mission ends and you leave all of the sudden without so much as a dear john letter." General Beckman said with a stunning amount of honesty. "Are you sure you're okay with doing that to him, because if you do this, it will only hurt him?" Sarah simply maintained her poker face and nodded emotionlessly.

"Yes Ma'am, I understand all of that, but the mission is more important than the asset's emotions," Sarah said to the General who simply shook her head in shock and nodded before silently ending the call. Once the call ended Sarah took a moment to simply get her breathing under control before she even dared to look over at her partner, who she suspected had lost all respect for her as a human being, let alone an agent. When Sarah did finally look over at Casey, she saw outrage more than anything else.

"Is that true?" He asked simply, she simply looked him in the eye.

"Yes, it is; every word of it." Casey simply closed his eyes and shook his head as he heard Sarah walk past him for the door.

"Walker, wait," He didn't hear the door open so he simply made his way over to the surveillance control panel and flipped a few switches. "Okay the cameras are off," Casey said, before he turned around and looked at Sarah, who looked to be on the verge of a total nervous breakdown; that was when Casey figured it all out. Sarah had followed Chuck to the motel and caught Chuck with Ellie... for some reason. Then she'd had sex with Chuck and they'd sorted out all of their issues. Then, after all of that, the three of them had concocted this cover story and Chuck and Sarah had just executed it in its entirety. If Sarah's reaction was any indication, just saying what she'd just told the General was hard enough, let alone actually doing it to Bartowski. Sarah simply watched Casey, he'd obviously figured it all out, but he hadn't said anything, which worried her.

"Do you love him?" Casey asked finally, Sarah's eyes grew misty; she simply nodded tearfully and blinked away the tears.

"With all my heart," Sarah said emotionally; Casey saw her face, read her body language, and in that moment, he knew she was telling the truth.

"I don't know what those two were doing together and I don't want to know, but if you're cool with it, then I'm just going to let you handle it from now on." Casey said as he motioned in the general direction of Casa Bartowski, signaling that he had indeed figured it all out.

"Don't ask, don't tell, Casey," Sarah said, which simply got a laugh from Casey along with a nod.

"Indeed, Walker, indeed," Casey seemed to get quiet, as he contemplated his next words. "Listen, Walker, if that was as hard to say as it was to hear, you must be a wreck right now. I'll turn all of the cameras and bugs off in Chuck's place; why don't you go over there and hug the kid for a while. I figure two or three hours should be enough time for me to find the rat that chewed through all of the input cables." Casey said with a wink and a smile; Sarah simply gave Casey a grateful smile.

"Thank you, Casey, you're a good man." Casey simply shrugged and watched Sarah take her leave; Casey sat down and went about disabling all of the surveillance. As Casey thought about what Sarah had told the General, he found a new level of respect for his partner. Walker knew what hearing that would do to Bartowski, she knew that no matter how many times she told him she loved him, just hearing her be that cold and detached, would mess him up, so she'd sent him away so he didn't have to hear it. Obviously, he wouldn't be able to be in the room for a conversation like that, but she could have simply told him to go into a different room. Instead, she told him to leave the apartment all together, so that there was no possible way Chuck could have heard what she was about to say. She'd bore the brunt of that burden so he didn't have to, because she knew he wouldn't be able to handle hearing her talk about him like that. Admittedly, Bartowski probably would've had nightmares about it if had heard it.

Knowing that, Casey knew what needed to happen, he knew that Beckman could never be allowed to have a copy of that tape; even if the kid ended up marrying Walker, Beckman could still play havoc with his insecurities just by showing him that tape. Casey scrolled back through the feed and rewatched Sarah's explanation to the General; now knowing it was all a lie, he could see how hard she was having to work to keep her game face on, he could respect that. Casey typed in a command and the footage was gone, he clicked on the next camera angle and repeated the process over and over until there was no surviving copy of Walker's lie. After the job was done, Casey turned back to the monitor and saw Sarah curled up on Chuck's bed with her head in Chuck's shoulder. Her shoulders were bouncing up and down from time to time, and the anguish on her face betrayed the fact that she was crying, the lie had been a necessary evil, but it had taken its toll on her.

Casey reached out and turned off his monitor, those two deserved a moment to themselves, who knows how often they'd get chances just to be themselves. John Casey was an old school spy, a cold-blooded killer, but he still had a soul. What he saw when he watched those two together, when they thought they were alone, was two soulmates, kindred spirits, two human beings destined to be together. Chuck Bartowski and Sarah Walker were true love personified, two people willing to overcome anything and everything to be together. John Casey was happy for his two friends; they'd found love in a world that didn't have room for such things. They'd found a way to possibly build a life and have a future together. Casey had chosen a different path, but if that was the path that Bartowski and Walker ultimately wanted to take, then Casey would support them all the way.

"You finally picked a good one, Walker," Casey mused proudly, a small smile gracing his face.

~X~

Ellie was exhausted; there had been a massive wreck on the five and all hands had been called back to the hospital to attend to the wounded. That had been four hours ago; they'd been called in around noon and had been going nonstop since. Regardless of that, she still had the rest of their day off to enjoy and she fully intended to take advantage of that time off. Her wonderful fiancé had spent all morning making love to her; tonight, she fully intended to get her ass pounded by his thick cock. She figured it was only fair that he get to indulge in his own sexual desires, like she had this morning.

"I feel so gross, I wish they'd fix the AC at the hospital, it must have been eighty-five degrees in there today," Ellie said, as the two of them walked tiredly towards their apartment.

"Tell me about it, the smell of sweat in Cardiology was foul," Devon mentioned disgustedly, Ellie simply nodded in understanding.

"I just want to take a cold shower and get out of these gross clothes," Ellie said as they approached the courtyard.

"Yeah, that sounds nice; maybe we should share one, save water and all that," Devon said mirthfully, Ellie simply smirked at her fiancé.

"Baby, you know perfectly well, that if we share a shower, we'll save exactly zero water." Devon simply shrugged.

"Maybe, it'd be fun though," he said back to her teasingly. Ellie laughed at Devon's antics and nodded.

"It will be, lord knows it's been too long since I've had you back there," Ellie said with absolutely no subtlety, letting Devon know exactly what she expected of him when they shared their shower. Devon simply shook his head at her, sometimes she was so subtle that he'd miss her cues, other times she was as subtle as a brick through a plate glass window.

"Not so loud babe, we're not the only ones who live in this complex," Devon said with an amused smile on his face.

Ellie merely brushed that off as she spoke dismissively, "I'm not worried, Mrs. Hiditsian is deaf as a post, and the Bauer's are out of town. John's home, but he looks like retired military, so this is probably nothing he hasn't heard before."

"Makes sense," Devon said with a shrug, right before he spotted Casey walking into the courtyard from a different tunnel. The complex had two parking lots to accommodate the nine apartments in the complex. "Speak of the devil, how are ya, John?" Devon said as he waived hello. Casey simply grunted and shrugged; disgust apparent on his face.

"Everything okay, John?" Ellie asked, keenly aware of John Casey's real occupation, even if he wasn't aware that she was aware. Once again, Casey groaned in disgust as he ran a hand through his hair; eventually, after what looked like a moment of contemplation, Casey walked over to them.

"It's your damn brother and his damn girlfriend!" Casey said just above a forceful whisper; Ellie gave Casey a confused, but equal amused look. "I've been out washing my car for the last hour; anything was better than sitting in my damn apartment." Casey said grumpily. "All afternoon, I've heard them going at it; they're like goddamn rabbits in there!" Ellie and Devon cracked up quietly, Ellie smothering her laugh in her hand, as Casey continued.

"You laugh, but I hear everything through my damn wall; if I have to hear Walker scream to 'be filled up like her favorite pie' one more time, I'm going to take me gu-." Casey stopped himself from mentioning his gun and reluctantly muzzled his anger.

"I'll walk into traffic..." Casey said with a grumble, before he turned on his heels and walked back into his apartment without a word. The two doctors simply stood there and watched Casey walk away, before they cracked up, Ellie having to lean on her fiancé to remain upright, she was laughing so hard.

"I've never seen him so disgusted before," Ellie said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Devon was equal as amused by the scene that had just unfolded before him, he nodded and turned his attention to their apartment.

"Do you think they're still in there having sex?" Devon asked as he motioned towards their apartment door. Ellie thought about it for a moment, she'd never actually thought they'd have sex in the apartment, considering all the cameras and stuff for Chuck. Sarah had been so afraid of that last night, and now they were fucking all afternoon? Part of Ellie suspected Casey's words may have been a little bit of hyperbole.

"I doubt it, after last night, I don't know where he'd find the energy." Devon snorted; Ellie Bartowski, blunt as always. The two doctors walked towards the door and to their shock, heard the moans and telltale sounds of sex. Her younger brother and his girlfriend were having sex in the living room? That was so bold for him!

"I can hear them," Devon whispered as he stuck his ear up to the door.

"Oh god, yes Chuck; your cock feels so good in my tight, cream-filled pussy." They both heard Sarah moan, rather explicitly. Ellie and Devon exchanged a look and giggled.

"He's the luckiest man alive and he doesn't even know it," Devon muttered again, which simply made Ellie laugh quietly into her hand.

"I told you she has a fetish," Ellie said, with an amused smirk on her face, as she pulled out her house key and unlocked the door as quietly as possible. She motioned for Devon to be quiet as they both snuck their heads into the room. When Ellie Bartowski looked inside her apartment, she saw the TV, the strip tease scene from True Lies was paused on the screen. On the couch, much like way back in nineteen ninety-eight, was Chuck, crouched over top of an attractive women. Also, just like back in ninety-eight, her legs were wrapped around his back, forcing him deeper and deeper inside her. Of course, the two main differences were that this wasn't Chuck's first ever sexual encounter, like it was that one glorious night, and it was Sarah Walker, writhing around in blissful ecstasy beneath Chuck instead of his older sister.

Ellie motioned for Devon to be quiet as she gently closed the door; for being a spy, Sarah was completely oblivious to the fact that she was no longer alone with her boyfriend. For a short moment, Ellie and Devon simply watched Chuck and Sarah rut on the couch, Sarah was off to the races, she was completely spaced out of her mind, only focusing on the pleasure she was feeling and the man she loved. Chuck was equally as gone from the looks of things; he was focused solely on pounding his newly official girlfriend into the couch cushions.

"I'm close," he grunted to her as he continued his brutal thrusts that were pounding the daylights out Sarah, not that she'd ever complain about it. Sarah's entire body was alight with pleasure, his cock seemed to just know how to make all of her come alive... and then cum repeatedly.

"Give it to me, I need to feel it again," she practically begged, as Chuck quickened his pace. Devon had to admit, he'd never seen the Chuckster in action, dude knew how to wield it. With a thunderous grunt, Chuck buried himself as deep inside Sarah as he could, pinning her legs back almost to her shoulders. She simply cried out as she felt him release inside her once more. Her orgasm tore through her and she could do little else but cling to her nerd, as he rutted his hard length deep inside her cum-filled pussy. He'd given her three loads today, and she'd loved him more and more after every one. As Sarah finally came back to herself, she moved her hips in small circles, enjoying the lewd sounds her creamy pussy was making, as he withdrew from her warm depths.

"I love you," she moaned into his ear, before she kissed him on the forehead. Chuck was looking down at their joined hips, at the creamy mess they'd made, one which he knew his girlfriend would no doubt enjoy, much like she had the night before. It seemed they got better and better together every time they had sex, they just knew each other so damn well.

"I love you," Chuck said back to her, before he captured her lips in a sensual kiss.

"True Lies and creampies, huh?" Ellie said, finally alerting the two lovers to the fact that they weren't alone. Surprisingly to Devon, Chuck and Sarah didn't frantically try to separate, but, then again, this wasn't anything Ellie hadn't already seen. Chuck and Sarah ended their kiss and Chuck shifted to allow Sarah to see who was at the door. When Chuck and Sarah saw Devon and Ellie standing there in the living room, both with knowing smirks on their face, the two lovers blushed.

"I felt like watching a movie," Sarah said back to the two doctors, who both laughed, albeit for different reasons.

"Felt like recreating an old family story, eh?" Ellie shot back with a knowing smirk that only made Sarah's smile brighten. Chuck got off of Sarah and sat down on the couch, as he fished around on the floor for his tee shirt.

"I might have had an ulterior motive," Sarah said, with a salacious grin that made Ellie laugh hard.

"Well, make sure you eat all of that ulterior motive, before any of it drips out of you onto the couch. I don't want any stains on my damn couch!" Ellie said with faux sternness as she grabbed a shocked Devon's hand and led him towards the glorious shower that awaited them both.

"Way to go Chuckster, always knew you had it in you!" Devon hollered to Chuck as Ellie pulled him down the hall. Chuck stood up and found the rest of his clothes and slipped them back on, Sarah did nothing of the sort. Once Chuck sat back down on the far side of the couch, Sarah spoke.

"I mean, at this point, all of it should be inside me; otherwise, I didn't do my job well enough," Sarah deadpanned as she spun around to lay her head on Chuck's lap. Chuck just snorted at her dirty comment and watched his girlfriend, her bare legs spread wide, enjoying the creampies, plural, that he'd left behind. Chuck would never understand her affection for his semen, but then again, he had no room to talk considering he had an incest fetish. As Sarah lay there scooping her "ulterior motive" as Ellie had put it, onto her fingers, she heard Chuck speak.

"So, back to the movie?" Sarah licked her fingers and spoke.

"Sure." Chuck grabbed the DVD remote and hit play; as the two of them watched the movie, they could hear the clear cries of Ellie, as Devon fucked her.

"Yes Baby, stretch me out good!" they clearly heard her cry.

"Your sister is a total anal whore, isn't she?" Sarah asked, as they continued their movie.

"Absolutely. She wants her sex to either be slow and passionate lovemaking, or she wants Devon to pound the bejeezus out of her asshole." Chuck said nonchalantly, like it was the most normal conversation to have in the world.

"Harder, make my ass sore for days!" They heard Ellie cry.

"Your family, is fucking weird as hell..." Sarah said honestly.

"Yeah, but you love it," Chuck said back to her, Sarah simply shrugged to herself.

"I do, but you sexy Bartowski's have totally ruined me," she began, he gave her a look. "All I think about is sex; when I was masturbating this morning, I was imagining you and your sister fucking without any birth control, I didn't used to have an incest fetish before last night, but I sure as hell do now! I came so damn hard, it was ridiculous; I thought you'd hear me all the way over here, I screamed so loud. I used to be a good agent, focused on the mission and little else; now my mind is this lewd pornographic utopia, and it's all your fault." Chuck chuckled at her words; she was blaming him for the fact that she was obsessed with sex now.