Quality Time with Husband's Brother

Story Info
A night of quality sex.
4.6k words
4.49
8.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

QUALITY TIME WITH HUSBAND'S BROTHER

I walked out of the motel bathroom after taking a shower and was gabbing to my husband Mike. I was naked, of course, and had left my towel in the bathroom after I had dried myself. I had the hair dryer aimed at my furry pussy and was arranging some clothes that I'd left on the bed of the motel where we were staying. I was distracted while I walked around. My husband was sitting on the couch in the lounge area of the suite, watching television. I walked toward him and casually looked up, only to be shocked by the presence of his older brother Earl, who was sitting beside him, watching me walk around naked.

"Earl! I didn't see you." I said; then said to my husband, "You could've told me he was here before I walked out naked."

Mike laughed and said, "That would've ruined the show."

Earl said, "Don't mind me, Cindy. Just keep doing what you were doing."

I stuck my tongue out to Earl and called my husband an asshole. My husband's brother had seen me, so there was no point in trying to be modest. I went to my suitcase and retrieved some underwear. I put on a pair of panties and a thin bra, so at least I was covered.

I walked over to Earl and gave him a peck on his lips, which were nestled in his dark beard. He reached out and gave my ass a little squeeze through the thin panties. I swatted his hand away and continued to get dressed. I asked where we were going for dinner and asked how Earl had been, trying to act normal and forget that he'd seen me bare-assed naked a few moments before. It wasn't the first time.

An earlier story, "Drink of Water" covered Earl's visit to our home a year earlier. Prior to that, we hadn't seen Earl for years. He was like a big-brother to me. I'd known him since I started dating Mike after high school. They had a sister Macey, who had been a good friend. I had sort of a school-girl crush on Earl while I was dating Mike. I was eighteen at the time.

Anyway, Earl had been visiting us and was sleeping in our living room. I woke in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen for a drink of water. I'd forgotten that Earl was sleeping on the couch and began to collect glasses and red-up the living room, not realizing that Earl had a nice view of my bare ass under my short night-gown. One thing led to another and we fucked on the couch. It was a surreal experience being with Earl after admiring him for so many years. He did me again in the morning, twice.

When I got back to bed that night, Mike asked me a few questions about where I had been. When he fucked me, I told him I'd put some lotion in me as an explanation for my sloppy vagina. He didn't directly ask and I didn't reveal what had happened, but he knew, I knew he knew, and he knew I knew he knew. He admired his brother and loved me, so he never mentioned anything again, other than one question about "How was Earl?"

Back to this story. I hadn't seen Earl for a year, Mike had seen him a few months earlier. The pending brief reunion generated considerable nervousness on my part. I didn't know if the two brothers would get-along or if the previous tryst would be mentioned. I kind-of had an answer when my husband let me walk around naked in front of his brother without telling me.

We were only in town for the night, on the way to a conference Mike was attending in Denver. Earl, still single, was having us over for dinner. He was a pretty-good cook. He came to the motel to pick-us-up and drive us to his condo for the evening.

While Earl retrieved his car from the parking garage, I had few moments alone with Mike.

"I can't believe you let your brother see me naked like that."

He said, "I imagine he didn't see anything new."

I just looked at him with guilt showing in my expression.

Then he said, "Enjoy yourself this evening. I know how much you like my brother."

I didn't know how to respond to that. I just looked at my husband with a questioning expression, wondering what exactly did he mean.

We rode to Earl's house. Mike insisted I sit in the front seat with his brother so I could talk with him. Earl is a fascinating man who's been all over the world. He is a marvelous story-teller with a wonderful sense of humor. After a few minutes, I remembered how intriguing it was to listen to him tell of his experiences.

I asked him if there were any 'lady-friends' in his life.

He answered, "Maybe I have a few gentlemen friends instead."

I quickly replied, too quickly, "I know that's not true."

He laughed and told me about one woman he was dating, but said it wasn't serious. I asked why he'd never been married and he deflected the question. Mike had told me how Earl's fiancé had dropped him years earlier and Earl hadn't gotten over it.

We arrived at Earl's place and he proceeded to cook a nice, simple chicken dinner. He had some great wine and we all had a wonderful time catching up and telling stories.

Things took an unexpected turn when we went into the living room to watch television. The lights were off, with the only illumination coming from the TV. We were watching NCIS, but not really paying attention. Earl channel-surfed and found an old movie that looked interesting. We all settled in to watch. I was nursing another glass of wine, sitting on the couch, with my feet up, while Mike sat behind me, gently tickling my back through my blouse. I was wearing a white blouse with a tan skirt over the bra and panties I mentioned earlier. Mike and Earl had watched me dress and knew exactly what was covering what.

Mike unsnapped my bra through the back of my blouse. He did that often. I enjoyed being released from the tightness of the bra. I like having my boobs hang freely. Mike was a bit forward when he reached around me under the front of my blouse and began to fondle my breasts. He nibbled at my neck. I was in a good mood, and didn't object. I knew brother Earl could see through his peripheral vision, but didn't mind. We were close family and we'd already developed a sense of intimacy. My nipples were hard and it felt really good to have my husband rubbing his fingers over my sensitive breasts. I didn't object when he pulled my bra straps out of the arm-holes of my blouse and removed it.

There was a commercial in the movie and we all got up to take turns in the bathroom and refresh our drinks. I could feel both men ogling my breasts through the thin blouse. My nipples were poking through the material and my boobs were jiggling as I walked around. I knew I looked good and didn't make any effort at modesty. "Let them look", I thought.

When I came out of the bathroom, Mike went in. Earl, who had been first, was waiting for me in the hallway. He stepped aside to let me pass, but when I was next to him, he took my arm and pushed me back against the wall. His hands went to my breasts, fondling them through the blouse. When I didn't object, he leaned in and kissed me. While we kissed, his hand slid up under the front of my blouse and found one of my erect little nipples. His tongue pushed into my mouth and we were open-mouthed kissing when my husband emerged from the bathroom. He just stood there and watched.

Earl's other hand reached behind me and cupped the cheek of my ass through my skirt. He kneaded my butt with his hand while he continued his assault on my mouth and my breast. I could feel the hardness of his penis against my stomach as he pressed against me. His knee pushed between my legs and his thigh pushed against my crotch. I could feel the wetness and heat in my vagina.

I looked over at my husband and he was not objecting. He was just watching his brother have his way with me. I was enchanted with Earl and made no effort to dissuade him from his advances. He pulled my blouse out of my skirt and slid his hand under the waist band, then under my panties. His fingers caressed the bare flesh of my ass, tracing the cleft in my butt and lightly squeezing each of my cheeks.

Earl began to pull my blouse up and I helped him remove it, pulling it over my head. Now I was topless and Earl put his face into my breasts, nuzzling my soft flesh and sucking on my nipples while Mike watched, entranced by what he was seeing.

Now Mike had never mentioned any fantasies about seeing me with another man. He did like me to dress provocatively, showing some skin, when we went out with friends. I was unsure how he would react to seeing his wife being mauled by another man, even if it was his brother.

When Earl undid the buttons on my skirt, it just fell to the floor, leaving with just my shoes and panties. He'd seen it all before, but now he was having fun touching and kissing my intimate parts.

I was horny and willingly participated in my seduction. I began to undo Earl's belt. Then I unbuttoned his pants and reached into his underpants to find his hard cock. I remembered the pleasure of having his cock inside me the previous year and now I was eagerly anticipating a return engagement. His bare cock pressed against my stomach. Earl pulled his shirt over his head while I pulled his underwear down his legs.

My husband was transfixed. He and his brother had exchanged glances and Mike had apparently assented to Earl's assault on his wife. Earl grabbed my butt and lifted me. Then he carried me into his bedroom, kissing me while he took me. He fell on top of me on the bed. His prick was now pushing against the crotch of my panties, directly against my pussy.

Earl moved down and pulled my panties away from my pussy, providing him with a direct view of my pussy from a foot away. As my panties came off my feet (I'd already lost my shoes) Earl spread my legs apart and proceeded to put his face in my crotch. He knew what he was doing, quickly finding my love-button and flicking his tongue madly, sending me into an orgasm.

My husband, watching his wife get eaten-out, was rubbing his prick through his pants. I motioned for him to come join us. He crawled onto the bed and kissed me while his brother groveled in my crotch. Earl's tongue and fingers were tormenting, sending me higher and higher in ecstasy. I tried to swallow my husband's mouth while I pulled Earl's head into my cunt. I was being taken by two men, something I had fantasized about, but had never imagined would happen. With my legs spread apart, Earl was feasting on my pussy while my husband kissed me passionately. He was kissing and putting his tongue into my mouth while his brother was putting his tongue in my vagina.

"I want to suck your cock." I said to Mike. The thought of having him in my mouth while another man ate my pussy was tremendously arousing. Mike quickly stripped while his brother brought me to another peak. I tensed my muscles, my toes curled, I felt waves of pleasure course through my body. I was panting and the juices were pouring out of my cunt onto Earl's face. I knew his beard would smell like my pussy for days.

Mike presented his cock and I eagerly sucked him into my mouth. Then, I licked his balls and used my tongue on the entire length of his shaft. I took him back into my mouth and he pushed against the back of my gullet, gagging me with his hard prick. Having two men want me and take me was absolutely amazing. I'll never forget it.

Earl was ready for the main event. He moved up and, holding his prick in his hand, rubbed the sponge-like tip on my intimate parts. His cock pushed against my clitoris; he teased me with it. Then, he pushed it into my hole just an inch before removing it. He rubbed it over the space between my asshole and my vagina and teased my asshole, pushing the tip of his dick into the tight opening of my anus. He returned to my vagina, putting his cock inside me. My husband was watching and I had eased off sucking his dick while I was focused on being penetrated. Earl put his cock into my hole an inch and then withdrew it. He did it again, rubbing his hard tool against the bare flesh of my vagina. I loved the feeling of his skin against my soft, inner flesh. He pushed in and I gasped as he entered me and began to fuck me. His cock filled my vagina, pressing outward against my naked flesh. I was lying on the bed with two naked men. One had his cock in my mouth, the other had his cock in my cunt.

Earl began a steady pace of fucking me. Mike leaned in and kissed me while his brother's penis stimulated my unshielded vagina. The meshing of our two bodies was amazing. I felt the hair on his pelvis entangle with my pussy hair when he bottomed out inside me. Earl leaned in and kissed me while Mike watched his wife get fucked from a few feet away. I looked at him to see if he was okay and he was stroking his dick, obviously assenting to what was happening. Earl fucked me for a while and then he would ease off. He wanted to prolong our coupling to get the maximum pleasure. His mouth moved over my lips, suckled my nipples, kissed my neck. He wanted to consume me. My hips were bucking in time with his thrusts and I was touching his chest and his shoulders while he had me.

Finally, I felt the warm rush of Earl's semen pulsing into me. I reacted with another orgasm. I looked at my husband, watching intently. I saw him holding his prick, with a glob of cum on his hand. He'd come watching me get fucked. Earl collapsed on top of me, exhausted by his efforts. After a moment, he rolled off. I laid there, blissfully enjoying the after-shocks of my orgasm and slowly coming down from a tremendous sexual high. I'd never done anything like that before. It was wonderful. Mike leaned in and kissed me tenderly.

"Am I a slut?" I asked him, afraid of his disapproval.

He said, "Yes, but you're my slut."

I asked, "Did you guys plan this?"

Mike said, "Not exactly. It just happened."

"Are you okay with it?"

He said, "Yeah. I always wanted to watch you."

After a few moments of recovery, we each rose from the bed. I went in the bathroom and splashed some water on my face. The men put their pants on and went out to the kitchen to get another drink. I wondered what was next. I couldn't find my clothes. They'd hidden them, apparently not done with me.

We puttered around from twenty minutes or so. Then my husband Mike approached me. He said, "It's my turn, okay?"

I was amused at the thought of my husband asking for a turn with me, sloppy seconds. We walked into the bedroom. I was pleased to see that Mike's cock had revived. I held his prick as we walked side-by-side to Earl's bed. Earl was still out in the kitchen.

Mike and I fell into the bed. The sheets were crumpled and soiled with sweat and cum. There was a wet spot in the middle of the bed. Mike was on top of me and we kissed. He was eager to have me. His cock slid into my slippery vagina with one stroke.

He looked down at me and recalling what I had told him the previous year when I'd come to bed with a cunt-full-of-cum, said. "I feel that lotion again that you use to moisturize your cunt." I hadn't fooled him at all.

His cock felt so good and slid so easily inside me, but it was different, having a load of cum inside me. My husband's prick fills me. It presses against the walls of my vagina, spreading me open. The length, the girth, match the dimensions of my cunt exactly. It's a snug fit, a perfect match. He slid back and forth. I didn't know what to say to him so I said nothing. He was enjoying me and it felt so wonderful having him inside me. We flipped and I was on top. I rocked back and forth on his cock. His hands played with my breasts. We were looking into each other's eyes, lost in the moment, having wonderful sex, fucking. I rode him for a while. It felt so good and we both had stamina after coming a half-hour earlier. I closed my eyes and focused entirely on the feeling of my husband's cock inside me.

Then I heard Earl and saw him standing in the doorway.

I was totally surprised when my husband said to his brother, "There's still one hole that hasn't been occupied."

He was talking about my asshole, inviting his brother to do me anally. Wow! Mike and I had done anal a few times. When I'm really horny, I like it. When I'm like that, I want to be totally taken by my man. I want him to have everything there is to have of me. He was suggesting a double-penetration; I'd never thought of that at all. A few times, Mike had put a vibrator in my cunt while he fucked my ass and it felt great. So, the thought of two cocks in me at once was intriguing. I'd had two in me already, in my mouth and my cunt, but having one in my ass while Mike was in my cunt was going to be very interesting.

Earl found some lubricant. I wanted to remember to ask why he had the stuff around his house, but forgot. I felt the cool goop on Earl's fingers as he stuffed one, then two digits into my anus. He was prying me open. I was resting on my husband's cock while his brother prepared to sodomize me. I looked into my husband's eyes, realizing we were exploring totally new kinks. I had a brief thought of modesty, but abandoned it, wanting to experience this erotic, decadent act.

Earl's cock pushed against my little rosebud. I've never actually seen my own asshole, but I can imagine that it's a tight little thing. It was about to be defiled and pried open by a man's cock. My mother had never told me about things like this. Reading about them in women's magazines seemed imaginary; I didn't think many people did this.

When Earl's prick pushed into my sphincter, it hurt. My little asshole was not used to such big things. The pain eased a bit as he pushed in farther and turned to pleasure when the head of his prick popped past my tight muscle. Now he was in my ass. I could feel the two cocks pressing against each other through the thin membrane between my rectum and my cunt. I groaned. I was totally stuffed and unable to move. I had two enormous (they felt enormous anyway) cocks inside me. Earl pushed in farther and moved back and forth, fucking me in the ass with his prick. Mike moved in my vagina and they developed a rhythm. Earl kept going deeper inside me. It felt so decadent and so good. Two men were using me, wanted me, hard for me. I liked having them be still, stuffed up inside me, not moving, but filling me. My body began to shudder uncontrollably as wave after wave of sensations swept through me. I was coming like I never had experienced, with no reservations, no shame, no modesty, just wanting to be thoroughly fucked. They held me between them for quite a while. They were obviously enjoying the tight grip of my anus and my cunt on their pricks.

After what seemed like a half-hour, they decided to switch. Earl pulled his prick out of me. I suddenly felt the sensation of my asshole gaping open and felt the void inside me.

Earl went to the bathroom to wash his cock before putting it in my cunt. I dismounted from my husband and looked at him. He told me he loved me and asked if I was enjoying what we were doing.

I just nodded and said, "I want to feel you in my ass, rubbing against your brother's cock in my cunt."

Earl laid on the bed with his rigid prick standing tall. I stroked it a few times and gave it a kiss on the tip, wishing it success on its coming adventure. I straddled his hips and put my pussy over his prick. I aimed his prick at my opening and slowly inserted it into my cunt-hole. I lowered myself and groaned as I felt Earl's prick slid up inside me. I leaned forward and kissed him. He didn't say anything. He didn't have to; his long-held lust for me was apparent.

Then it was my husband's turn. I felt his cock touch my anus. It pushed in with less resistance than before. When Mike's cock popped past my sphincter, he pushed it in quickly. He didn't go slow like his brother; he was hot and wanted to take me quickly. His pelvis bumped against my ass cheeks when he was fully inside me. I groaned at the sensation. He was the one moving while Earl kept his prick still inside my tight cunt, enjoying the sensation. Mike's cock was stimulating his brother's cock inside his wife's cunt and Earl released a load of semen inside me. When he did, Mike blasted his jism deep into my bowels. I felt both men come and sensed the tension in their bodies as they released their passions into me.

12