Quality Time with Husband's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike pulled out and I felt a drip of semen coming out of my dilated asshole. I rolled off Earl and the sloppy mixture of our juices covered my vulva. I laid on my back, unashamedly with my legs spread and the juices of two men on my crotch. I was exhausted and dozed off. In fact, I fell asleep in the bed of my husband's brother.

I woke in the middle of the night. Earl was beside me in the bed. I was still naked. I went to the bathroom and looked around for my husband. Earl told me Mike had gone back to our motel and would come for me in the morning. He'd left me in another man's bed. It was his brother, but still. This was a new step in our relationship. He'd left me with another man, knowing that I would get fucked while he was away.

I climbed into bed and found Earl's prick. I nuzzled it and began to lick it. I fondled his balls and rubbed my hands over his stomach and chest. It didn't take much to get him aroused. I wanted to suck his cock. He'd used my other two holes and I wanted him to fuck my mouth too. My head bobbed up and down on his rigid prick. He was on his back, with his legs spread while I ministered to his penis. I took it in my mouth and gagged on the tip in the back of my throat. I wanted to deep-throat him. I'd never been able to do that to Mike. I relaxed my throat and after a few tries, found that I could take Earl's cock into my throat. Farther and farther, it went. When my nose pushed into his pubic hair, I knew I had done it. I held his cock there, in my throat, hoping he enjoyed the sensation of being in my warm, wet mouth. I achieved my objective when I felt his prick pulse. I pulled back and then tasted the sticky paste in my mouth. I didn't like to swallow my husband's cum, but wanted to do every nasty thing I could with Earl. I savored the salty taste of Earl's semen, licking his prick clean.

I woke in the morning to Earl's touch on my back. He was caressing my body. His fingers felt so wonderful as the roamed over me. He touched my neck, ran his fingers through my hair. He circled my areolas with his finger-tips while he kissed my shoulder. I felt his prick poking at my ass, sliding between my cheeks, seeking familiar territory. When he lifted my leg and slid into me in the spoon position, I was ready for him. Having him casually sliding back and forth in my love-channel after the previous night's activities was a welcome treat. I closed my eyes and focused on how good it felt to have a cock inside me. I realized that I couldn't get enough. I needed to be fucked on a regular, consistent basis. My husband had met that need, but I began to wonder if I needed more.

When Earl came, it was the fourth load of semen he deposited in me, there was only a small quantity. I had drained him completely and I was still able to do it again. I chuckled over what I had learned about myself.

I was in the shower when my husband returned. He'd brought bacon and egg biscuits, anticipating that Earl and I would be too busy to make breakfast. He'd brought me a change of clothes. He came into the bedroom where I was drying with a towel. I was naked out of the shower, just like when things started happening the previous evening. He looked at me and I looked back. We just began to laugh. It had been the most amazing night of our lives. I pulled him onto the bed and he fucked me. It was a quickie. He'd been thinking about me all night and was extremely horny. I like it when he gets that way, wanting me so badly that he can't control himself.

I finally got dressed and we joined Earl at the kitchen table. We exchanged pleasantries about the next leg of our journey and when we might get together again.

As we drove away, I fell asleep in the car while Mike drove. We would have a nice talk later in the morning, but for now, I just slept with a contented smile on my face. It's always nice to spend quality time with friends and relatives.

12